The Alternative Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you daddy," I whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry," he replied. My dad leant back, a look of panic on his face. "I shouldn't have."

He lifted me off his still twitching cock by my thin waist, his hands nearly encircling me, my pussy sliding up off it, a river of my dad's cum running out onto the carpet. He lowered my light frame, my skinny legs still weak, but able to hold me up.

I touched his chest, "it's okay, it was amazing," I said quietly, the sounds of my brother's porn echoing from the living room.

My dad, his cock still bobbing hard in front of him, shook his head, he adjusted his boxer shorts and hurried off to bed.

I leaned against the wall, smiling, I looked down at my cum filled pussy and caught some escaping on my fingers, I tasted my dad's cum, enjoying the taste and inserting my fingers for more, lapping that up too.

I glanced towards the doorway and then tiptoed back upstairs to my room.

The End.

A brother's lust.

"God I need a wee," I grumbled to myself, I had just woken up with a full bladder and now couldn't get back to sleep. I didn't want to get up, to leave the snuggly covers, it wasn't exactly warm, but if I didn't I'd probably wet myself.

I groaned as I got out, swinging my thin naked legs over the side and standing up, I adjusted my pyjama shorts, pulling the crotch out of my ass crack. And straightened my baggy t-shirt.

I stumbled out of my room and into the toilet, I dropped my shorts and unceremoniously plonked myself on to the toilet. I groaned and instantly felt the relief as the warm urine exited my body, the yellow stream tinkering off the toilet bowl. That felt good. I absentmindedly brushed my long dark hair behind my ears.

As the stream slowed to the final drops I heard a noise, it sounded like the TV, but it was really late, I couldn't imagine our parents would still be up, and it was way too late for Tom, my brother.

I wiped and stood up, pulling up my shorts. I didn't flush, I just tiptoed out the bathroom and downstairs. As I walked along the hall, I could hear a woman moaning, it sounded like the tv.

"Oh fuck that's so good, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," the woman was saying, I covered my mouth, nearly gasping. She sounded like she was in such pleasure, so happy and content. I felt a familiar feeling between my legs, the one I get when I have to touch myself.

The door was open and I carefully peered in. It was a good job I had my hand over my mouth because I nearly squealed. Sat on the sofa, laptop open on the arm, was my brother and in his hand was his cock, sliding up and down the shaft as he wanked happily away to the porn on the laptop.

I nearly giggled, a nervous reaction to the scene before me, and I couldn't stop staring at the throbbing shaft in his hand, I didn't really know inches, it just looked quite big with his fingers wrapped around it. On the laptop was a gorgeous blond woman getting fucked from behind, screaming in ecstasy with each thrust.

I stood transfixed, my eyes flicking between the screen and my brother, I desperately wanted a closer look at that cock. I reached down and cupped my pussy through the fabric of my shorts, I groaned quietly as I pushed my fingers against the cloth, pushing it between my now leaking pussy lips.

My brother stopped wanking, releasing his cock and searched for another video, obviously that one not good enough, his cock was standing tall and twitching.

I pushed the fabric of my shorts aside and pushed a finger into my tight wet opening, my finger sliding between my hot engorged pussy lips. I felt inside myself for a bit, coating my finger before running up my slit and touching my sensitive clit, I groaned again to myself. Suddenly...

My brother's head quickly turned my way, I spun behind the door, breathing too hard, afraid to move, my hand still down my pants. I stayed very still for a second and held my breath.

I let out a small scream as I was pulled into the room, my hand quickly coming out of my shorts. My brother dragged my petite frame easily across the room and threw me on the couch. I fell into a sitting position, my brother hovering over me.

"What the fuck sis?" he said, angrily. I couldn't help but stare at the cock tenting his shorts in his boxers.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," I blurted.

"Were you touching yourself?" he asked, looking down at my lap, I hoped he couldn't see the wet patch there, that I could feel.

"No," I lied, "I wasn't there very long." My eyes kept flicking between his face and his crotch.

"Liar," he said, "stop looking at my cock, you want it don't you, you want your brother's cock?"

I couldn't say a word, I tried to deny it but nothing came out, I did want it, as wrong as that was I couldn't help it. The look of want as he looked me over made me feel desperate to satisfy him.

"I bet your fucking dripping down there," he said, and he moved quickly, spreading my legs, the pyjama shorts failing to cover my modesty, the crotch had a visible wet patch. My brother wasted no time in peeling the crotch to the side and pushing two fingers into me, they slid in easily to my tight hole. I groaned loudly, our parents were away for the weekend, so I knew there was no need to be quiet.

"You're so wet, I never realised my sister was such a slut." Tom said, pushing his fingers deeper.

I knew I should protest, but there was something about him calling me a slut that made me more turned on.

"Are you a slut little sis," he continued, "are you enjoying your brother finger fucking your cunt?" His fingers were deep inside me, pushing up against the inside of my flat stomach, I lifted my t-shirt a bit to get a better view.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, "I am a slut, I want it so bad." I couldn't believe I was giving into this, the pleasure taking control of my actions. His fingers started rubbing hard inside me, I didn't know the g-spot was a real thing, but he had found a place deep inside me that was pure ecstasy as he attacked it.

"I've heard the stories at college, what you've been up to, it's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you," my brother said. "Your mine from now on, my play thing, do you understand?"

I wanted to protest, I had only had sex a few times, I was 18 and what the fuck was it to him what I got up to, but I was too close to an orgasm to argue.

"Yes," I screamed, "Your plaything. Fuck, fuck, fuck." I had never felt an orgasm build like this, the pressure of his fingers deep inside, I felt like I was going to piss myself, but in a good way. He stood over me, leaning down slightly. He had never looked so hot, his short dark hair, his deep brown eyes staring into mine, I wanted to see that muscular body under his clothes.

My cunt was squelching so loudly on his fingers, my juices squeezing out of the sides of my engorged lips, his fingers coated. I was right on the edge now, slightly scared to let go.

"I'm going to do things to you you've never dreamed of," my brother said.

"Oh god yes!" I screamed, my cunt exploded and my brother pulled his fingers out, long streams of my juices shot out of me, up my brother's arm and across the living room. My body shook violently, the pleasure ripping through my body, I tried desperately to keep my eyes open, to watch my squirting cunt, still firing out my cum. I tried to close my legs but my brother held them open.

The pleasure was immense, I think I was still screaming, still trembling uncontrollably. My brother rammed his fingers back into me, started rubbing deep inside me again. I grabbed at his arm but he was too strong, I was too small against him.

"No, no, no," I screamed, the pleasure too much, my pussy too sensitive. My orgasm continued on his fingers. I tried to pull away but he had hold of my thigh.

He pulled his fingers out, my pussy squirting again, he ran his hand back and forth over my drenched cunt, I was spraying everywhere, crying out in ecstasy.

Finally he stopped and I lay there twitching and spasming, trying to regain control over my body.

"Look what a wet slut you are," he said, pulling me roughly up by my hair to a sitting position.

He pushed his fingers into my mouth and down my throat, making me gag, forcing me to taste my own juices. I was so turned on, I couldn't believe what he was doing to me but I couldn't stop it. My brother pulled his fingers out of my mouth and slid his shorts and boxers down, his hard cock sprang up in front of my face, I groaned at the sight of it.

"Do you want my cock sis?" he said, and I groaned again, he grabbed my hair in his hand, wrapping it around his fingers, pulling my mouth close to the angry looking cock head, red and throbbing. "Do you want me to fuck your face with my hard cock, shove it in that pretty mouth of yours?"

"Oh god yes," I pleaded, "I want it in my mouth." I found it so easy playing the plaything he wanted me to be, and it turned me on so much. I put my hands on his muscular thighs.

Tom thrust his hips forward, my mouth eagerly taking him in, his taste brushing over my tongue as the shaft slid down my throat. He pushed into the back of my throat, I only took about half of him before I gagged, I tried to pull back but he had my hair, my reflux gagging again before he pulled back out.

"Deeper," I begged.

"Good slut," he said, sliding his cock back in, forcing himself deeper, his cock entering my throat as I gagged, my lips touched his base, his balls hitting my chin. I gagged and he slid out, a long stream of spit dangling between my lips and his cock.

He started fucking my face, my mouth pulling his skin back and forth, the head of the cock hitting the back of my throat. He started grunting with every thrust, occasionally he would pull out, spit covering his cock and testicles, running down my chin and over my t-shirt. After a while he let me take control and I eagerly sucked his cock, moving one of my hands on the base of his shaft. He was moaning wildly.

"Who would've thought my sister was such an expert cock sucker," he said, stopping me sucking him by holding my hair and tilting my head back. He leant in close, "your going to make me cum though and I don't want to cum in your mouth, I want to cum in that tight cunt of yours."

He pushed me back as I groaned at his words, my pussy was on fire with lust, desperate for his cock. He yanked my pyjama shorts down, I lifted my boney hips so he could get them off, and then I opened my legs wide, my cunt and inner thigh still glistening with my juices. I pulled my t-shirt up to under my breasts, exposing my flat stomach and ribs.

"Fuck me," I begged, I needed it in me.

My brother pulled his t-shirt over his head, I groaned at his muscles tightening as he lifted his arms up, he pulled his shorts down, stepping out of them and knelt between my legs, his cock lying against my pussy. He ran the tip up and down my slit, bouncing it on my clit.

"How much do you want it slut?" he asked, a wicked grin on his face.

"So badly," I pleaded, "please put it in me." I squeezed my small breasts through my t-shirt to try and find some relief, moaning at the feeling.

"Show me your tits?" he demanded.

"They're too small," I said, crossing my arms in defence.

"Then you can't have my cock," he said. He pushed the head slightly into me, the tip widening my hole, I tried to take him inside me by thrusting my hips forward but he was too fast, he pulled back.

"Oh god okay," I said, breathing heavily, I lifted my t-shirt, showing my brother my small pert breasts. He reached out and squeezed them hard, at the same time he rammed his cock into me, I screamed again.

He started pounding into me hard, I felt myself building up to an orgasm quickly, I had never been so sensitive, still high on my last orgasm. I had a great view of his muscular torso and his cock sliding in and out of me.

All of sudden he grabbed my arms and pulled me up, a hand on a thigh, an arm holding me around my back, he lifted me into him as he stood. I slid all the way down onto his cock, the tip hitting the top of my cervix, my pussy lips against his scrotum. I screamed again in ecstasy.

He put his hands around my thin waist, digging into my ribs, and started lifting my light frame up and down on his cock, and groaning loudly every time his cock filled me up.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I repeated over and over, my arms and legs wrapped around my brother, on the verge of cumming.

"Cum on my cock little sis," he whispered in my ear, his breath on my neck, "cum like the little slut you are."

His words pushed me over the edge and I orgasmed on his shaft, my head whipping back and a scream escaping my mouth. I was still cumming as my brother lifted me off his cock, put me down and spun me around. My thighs still shook, and my pussy was still contracting as he bent me over the sofa and shoved his cock back into me from behind.

He started banging hard into me, his pelvis smacking against my ass, his hands around my waist. I was still cumming, loud moans coming from me with every thrust. I was making loud squelching noises from my cunt, the juices squeezing out between my lips and my brother's shaft.

"My turn," he said, "I'm going to fill your cunt." He started grunting wildly.

I wanted him to cum in me so much, I tried to tell him but the pleasure was too much.

"Oh fuck," my brother grunted, his cock erupting in my pussy, his cum spattering my insides, I could feel him twitching in my pussy with every spurt. It felt so amazing to bring someone to the point of orgasm, adding to my pleasure.

He was still thrusting into me with every ejaculation, the jets getting weaker as he started to run out of cum, finally the last drips dribbling into me.

He bent over me, his mouth close to my ear. "Your mine now," he said, "my little fuck toy whenever I want it, understand?"

"Yes," I said, without hesitation, I did understand and I wanted it.

He pulled out of me, picked up his laptop and left the room, leaving me bent over the sofa, cum dribbling out of me onto the cushions.

The End.

Pegging.

"God I need a wee," I grumbled to myself, I had just woken up with a full bladder and now couldn't get back to sleep. I didn't want to get up, to leave the snuggly covers, it wasn't exactly warm, but if I didn't I'd probably wet myself.

I groaned as I got out, swinging my thin naked legs over the side and standing up, I adjusted my pyjama shorts, pulling the crotch out of my ass crack. And straightened my baggy t-shirt.

I stumbled out of my room and into the toilet, I dropped my shorts and unceremoniously plonked myself on to the toilet. I groaned and instantly felt the relief as the warm urine exited my body, the yellow stream tinkering off the toilet bowl. That felt good. I absentmindedly brushed my long dark hair behind my ears.

As the stream slowed to the final drops I heard a noise, it sounded like the TV, but it was really late, I couldn't imagine our parents would still be up, and it was way too late for Tom, my brother.

I wiped and stood up, pulling up my shorts. I didn't flush, I just tiptoed out the bathroom and downstairs. As I walked along the hall, I could hear a woman moaning, it sounded like the tv.

"Oh fuck that's so good, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," the woman was saying, I covered my mouth, nearly gasping. She sounded like she was in such pleasure, so happy and content. I felt a familiar feeling between my legs, the one I get when I have to touch myself.

The door was open and I carefully peered in. It was a good job I had my hand over my mouth because I nearly squealed. Sat on the sofa, laptop open on the arm, was my brother. In his hand was his cock, sliding up and down the shaft as he wanked happily away to the porn on the laptop.

I nearly giggled, a nervous reaction to the scene before me, and I couldn't stop staring at the throbbing shaft in his hand, I didn't really know inches, it just looked quite big with his fingers wrapped around it. On the laptop was a gorgeous blond woman getting fucked from behind, screaming in ecstasy with each thrust.

I stood transfixed, my eyes flicking between the screen and my brother, I desperately wanted a closer look at that cock. I reached down and cupped my pussy through the fabric of my shorts, I groaned quietly as I pushed my fingers against the cloth, pushing it between my now leaking pussy lips.

My brother stopped wanking, releasing his cock and searched for another video, obviously that one not good enough, his cock was standing tall and twitching.

I pushed the fabric of my shorts aside and pushed a finger into my tight wet opening, my finger sliding between my hot engorged pussy lips. I felt inside myself for a bit, coating my finger before running up my slit and touching my sensitive clit, I groaned again to myself. Suddenly...

I watched fascinated as my brother started looking through videos of shemale porn, his cock still in his hand. He clicked on a video, and skipped to the juicy bits, a small breasted woman with a large cock fucking a man from behind, the large cock stretching his asshole.

This was brilliant, just what I needed to get my own back on my bastard of a brother, years of making my life a nightmare. Revenge flashed through my mind and I knew exactly what to do, and boy was I going to have fun doing it. God job our parents were away

I quietly rushed upstairs and grabbed the things I needed, taking off my baggy tshirt and replacing it with a tight tank top, this was going to be sweaty work. I put on the main prop, something I had brought with a girlfriend a while back, and headed back out of my room.

I tiptoed back downstairs and peered through the doorway, my brother was still bashing away at his shemale porn.

I confidently strolled in, standing boldly in the doorway, my brother caught sight of me out of the corner of his eye and scrambled to close the laptop, and cover his cock at the same time.

"What the fuck sis?" he finally managed to say after he had straightened himself out, his eyes took in my body and what I was wearing. A moan escaped his lips.

I stood in the doorway, my long dark hair falling over my small breasts squeezed into a tight crop top, my nipples erect with excitement. My flat stomach and ribs visible above my boney hips, covered by my pyjama bottoms, and between my legs a six inch strap on dildo, sticking out in front of me, hard and menacing.

"Thought you might need some help," I said casually, his eyes couldn't leave the strap on.

"I don't know what you mean," he blurted, making me smile.

I walked over to the sofa, the fake cock bobbing between my legs, my brother's eyes unable to stop staring.

"I saw what you were watching," I said, "if you want some cock I can help you out." I started stroking the cock, pretending to wank myself off.

"Oh god," my brother groaned, I could see how much he wanted it, "but you're my sister?"

"It's okay, we're not going to touch each other," I said, "I'm just going to pound you with my big cock, now shut the fuck up and suck me off."

My brother couldn't answer, he was speechless, he just bobbed his head forward and swallowed the cock, slowly running his lips up and down it, taking it down his throat.

"Looks like you've done this before," I said, thrusting my hips with each swallow, pushing the dildo further down his throat, making him gag. I felt so turned on seeing my brother sucking the cock.

He held his head still as I slowly fucked his face, the strap on shaft sliding over his tongue, the head pushing into his throat. I felt behind me, squeezing my firm ass cheeks, groping and pawing, pushing my hand between my legs.

I looked down at him, he was staring up at me, his deep green eyes connecting with mine. I pulled out and spit bridged from the cock to his lips, it was glistening with his saliva. Perfectly lubed for what was coming.