The Alternative Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
697 Followers

I pushed the cock back into his eager mouth and let him blow me off for a bit longer. He looked like he loved every minute, gobbling the cock down as far as he could go.

I pulled out and stood back, spit dripping off the tip of my fake penis.

"Turn over," I commanded, and he obeyed without a word. He knelt on the sofa and bent forward, his ass sticking towards me. His little tight asshole nestled between his perfect bum cheeks.

"Get it ready for me," I said, and he got to work spitting on his fingers and rubbing it in his hole, pushing a finger in, then two, working the spit deeper, stretching himself wider.

I watched fascinated, my own hand round the back, pushing the crotch of my pyjama shorts into my pussy, a wet patch spreading. My other hand squeezing my pert breasts through my top.

When he looked ready I stepped forward, his asshole winking at me in excitement, or terror, I didn't care. I pushed the tip against his hole, pushing forward, his ring stretching over the head of the strap on, making him groan.

"Slowly," he begged, a small gasp escaping his lips.

I took my time, not actually wanting to hurt him as I pushed in slowly, a bit at a time until most of the fake cock was inside him. I started to slowly fuck his ass, making him groan with every thrust, it looked so hot, his asshole stretched around it, the strap on jutting out from my boney hips and flat stomach, entering my brother.

I started to thrust faster, building up a rhythm, fucking my brother harder, his groans building as I slid in and out. I could just make out that he was touching himself underneath. I wanted to see so I pulled out.

"Turn over," I commanded, "on your back."

He did without hesitation, lying on his back and opening his legs wide, his hard cock against his stomach. I positioned myself between his legs and slid the cock into him, his anus accepting me easily this time. A loud groan from both of us.

I fucked him quickly, starting to pound in and out of him, grabbing my breasts and squeezing, watching intently as he took his cock in his hand and started wanking, his cock hard and throbbing.

"Cum for me," I said, surprising myself, I wanted to see it, to make him cum.

"Oh god," he groaned, stroking faster.

"You love it don't you," I said, thrusting harder, "your sister fucking your ass." I loved it too, an ache so desperate to relieve between my legs.

"Yes," he managed to groan, "I love it." His wanking became frenzied.

He let out a loud groan and ejaculated all over his chest and toned stomach, cum jetting out of his cock, covering himself in the white sticky fluid. His cock spasmed with each squirt as he groaned loudly. I watched in fascination as it finished, the last few squirts dribbling onto his stomach.

I pulled out of him and stood up, I was so wet I felt my own juices dripping out of me, I had to get to bed and touch myself, I was desperate.

"Night, night," I said casually, turning round and strolling out, leaving him stunned and covered in his own cum.

The End.

Thank you for reading.

bumonk
bumonk
697 Followers