The Amazing Divorce of Doug and Jeannette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

———————————————————————

The hotel dining room was suddenly crowded with men - it's almost as if an alarm went out to those looking for pussy that the Embassy Suites dining room was packed with knock out unescorted women. It was about five minutes until 9 when Jenny and Jeannette had finished their dinner when a whole group of girls plus Harrison Deerfield right in the middle of them, came by to invite Jenny and her to go out to a club with them. Jenny took them up on their offer, while Jeannette declined and returned to her room and turned on the TV. At exactly 9:00 P.M. the hotel telephone rang. Jeanette answered, "Hello," and began a 15 minute conversation with her family. At the end she said good night and reasoned that, ["Since he didn't use my cell, Doug is checking to be sure I am in my room, damn him! Of course he has no way of knowing that my room is where the party is going to be tonight and tomorrow night."] Jeannette showered and put on a sexy night gown and lay down to watch TV. One Hour and Ten minutes later the knock on the door she was waiting for was soft and persistent. She quickly bounded to the door and opened it, and in walked Harrison looking at Jeannette in her sexy gown and started licking his lips. He said, "I pleaded a headache to the ladies but the reality was that I desperately wanted to visit you." Again, pulling his clothes off as they moved towards the bed. The final word he spoke was, "But.... "

Harrison left her room at 1:15 A.M. The following Thursday morning both Harrison and Jeannette were milling around in the lobby with the others awaiting the shuttle to the training facility at 7:30 A.M., business as usual.

—————————————-

Doug Harmon had four custom and precision machine space measurement calls to make performing his job this beautiful Thursday. The first three went smoothly, but the fourth was a pain in the ass to get his laser measurement lights positioned correctly in the small space provided so that the exacting measurements could be made. This threw him late turning in his vehicle at the company and that threw him late getting on to Mass Pike headed West, and that threw him right into the middle of gridlocked traffic driving to Hartford. He stopped for dinner on the Northeast side of Hartford and called his Mother. After they chatted for a few moments she said, "Son, we are driving over to Springfield tomorrow to spend the weekend with your sister and her family. We will pick up Marcus from school and drive directly there before the heavy traffic hits. " That's great Mom, put Marcus on will you? Hello Dad, guess what we are spending the weekend with my cousins." The chatted for a few more minutes and then his mother came back on and said, "We should be back Sunday afternoon." Doug replied, "That's great Mom drive safely."

The husband walked into a major grocery store adjacent to the restaurant and purchased a bouquet of red roses, and then made his way across Hartford arriving at the Embassy Suites on the West side about 8:00. He went directly to Check in, set the flowers on the counter, and flashed his sparkling white teeth at her as he presented his drivers license and said, "My wife has left me a room key at the counter so I can wait for her in our room. She is registered under Mrs. Jeannette Harmon or Mrs. Douglas Harmon."

The clerk looked at her registration screen and noted the name and address on his drivers license was the same and replied wistfully, "She probably forgot to ask us to hold an additional door card for you but I will make you one, Mr. Harmon, since those roses are obviously for her and you are obviously 'her Mr. Harmon,'" as she wrote down the room number.

Doug pocketed the card and picked up his flowers and headed straight for the front door. He returned to his car and then went to a sports bar just down the block and sipped a beer and watched a hockey game while chatting with a nameless face sitting beside him.

—————————————

He pulled into the Embassy again about 10:30 and assembled his Replica World War II 45 calibre fake pistol he had made of hardened plastic. It was his pride and joy amongst the models he had on display in his Toy Room. He then put his iPhone on camera ready mode and he put one of each into his two pockets of his jacket. He grabbed his overnight bag and the flowers and headed into the hotel. He walked right up to the elevator bank, and stepped in alone. He exited the elevator and saw that the corridor was clear and all was quiet. He got out his door key and walked directly to his wife's room door, keyed it, and walked in. The TV was rather loud and the lights were low so as of yet no one in the room had heard him. He put the flowers on a small table and quietly placed his overnight bag on the floor. He then walked into the bedroom section where he saw his wife impaled on her lover's cock, riding him front wise ecstatically. He noticed that her lover's clothes were bunched up on the floor. On top was his badge that stated his name, 'Harrison Deerfield.' The series of camera flashes was their first alert that someone else was in the room. Doug pulled out his replica pistol in the dim bedroom light and said, "Don't get excited, Mr. Deerfield, I don't think I am enough of the jealous type to kill you but don't try my patience. I just wanted some pictures for use later. However, Sir, I would suggest that you quickly pull up your pants and go home, though."

Harrison tossed Jeannette aside as she wailed in nearly a state of shock. While the lover was putting on his clothes, Doug said, "Lets not tell any of the other ladies about this. Some might really be pissed that you chose my wife to fuck over one of them." Her Lover finished pulling on his clothes without saying a word and was out the door quicker than a responding fireman. Jeannette was now in a fetal position crying with anguish, near shock, her eyes frozen on Doug.

Doug ignored her for a moment and emailed the photos he had taken to his office account and then powered down the phone. He then said, "Wake up Jeannette! I am going to the crapper and then I am going to sleep on that fine couch out front. You may as well roll over and get some sleep as you will need it for your training session tomorrow and drive home in the afternoon. You can quite safely sleep here, however," as she watched him disassemble the replica into several pieces of plastic and toss them into a bag.

Incredibly Doug went sound asleep on the couch afterwards after a long, frustrating day where he had used maximum effort to contain his anger and other emotions.

Jeannette finally got out of bed and refreshed herself and then silently walked back and forth in the suite. Every time she walked by the bouquet of roses her anguish increased. Her whispered screams began to die down in about an hour, and then afterwards she relaxed enough that she sat on the floor level with Doug's sleeping face and just looked at him silently. She told herself, ["I realize now I love this man and I am damned. Why have I destroyed my marriage and beat up my son to chase another big cock handsome? I am doomed, where even my son will think of me as an evil woman. The only man I realize now that I have ever loved wants me out of his life as soon as possible. I flaunted my evil because both of us knew that I would take him to the cleaners if he divorced me, and now my world is upside down."] She never slept at all that night.

When the alarm went off, Jeannette got ready for her day. She passed Doug, now on his side, turned towards the back of the couch, apparently still sleeping. She almost woke him up to ask when they could talk but decided against it. She quietly closed the door behind her.

———————————————————

Jeannette and and her senior citizen friend, Bill, were on I-84 driving back to Boston in the mid afternoon. Jeannette had loaded up on coffee and no doze after a morning session and a farewell luncheon presided over by Harrison Deerfield, business as usual. After she had told Bill all the details of getting caught by Doug, she concluded, "I am damned and have no idea what to do from this point on."

Bill was suddenly angry at his choice of friends now and decided, ["She is stupid! Even after I warned her that this could happen, she did it anyway. But, I will be nice because its a long walk home."] He then replied to her, "If I were you, I would first count my blessings. I, like most men, would not accept such a thing nonchalantly. I think your biggest mistake is underestimating what a giant he is. No wonder his son thinks of him as superman. I would also make a plan. At the very best the only relationship he will have with you in the future is respecting you as the mother and maybe use you as an occasional fuck toy when he's very horny and his prospects of finding someone else at the moment are slim. The love you consciously feel for Doug - now that the final bell has rang - is unrequited forever. You will find other loves in the future and some days even convince yourself almost that its the real thing, but the thrill of youth and the hormone flow that goes with being madly in love then is gone for you. About the divorce, he will probably ask for primary custody of Marcus and to keep the house, which means that you will need to pay child support from your meager earnings. Moreover, since your discretionary income will be reduced you will be pronged to accept dates to eat fine food that you shouldn't be accepting, and that typically causes ladies in similar circumstances as you to degenerate into a first date fuck, with a here today and gone tomorrow, partner. And month by month Jeanette thinks less and less of herself. There is no magic bullet to reverse your fuck ups, Dear. Sorry."

The very heavy traffic going into Boston made them cease talking for the last part of the trip, but the circling thoughts in her head roared like a tornado. Jeannette dropped Bill off at his complex and drove on to her house. She dropped her bag and called her in laws house to speak to Marcus. Ring Ring forever and no voice mail. She decided to call Doug to ask, but her call went directly to voicemail. This was Friday night the house was empty, and it found her feeling worse than she had felt all day. She forced herself to get ready for her biggest commission day of each week, Saturday, and get some sleep. She did and showed up on the job Saturday after having slept fitfully. Looking at herself in the mirror she grimaced and then her expert make up skills hid most of the pain inside and ugliness outside of her and still presented a 'living doll' to customers, unless she encountered a perceptive person.

————————————

Doug drove into their driveway on Sunday afternoon noting that Jeannette's car was missing so he assumed she was working her usual short Sunday afternoon. He had been cleaning the house when his parents pulled into the driveway and Marcus bounded into the house. Doug chatted with his parents a moment and his Mom finished by saying, "I am sure he will give you a complete account of his exciting weekend with his cousins. They really had a good time!"

After Doug's parents left, Marcus was anxious to talk about his visit with his cousins, but his Dad said, "Lets look at homework first and later we will have pizza. Mom will be home before bedtime and I am sure she would like to hear about your visit as well."

Marcus was doing his homework sitting in a small desk besides his Dad in the Toy Room. Doug was working on building a battleship model. When both heard the garage door go up, Doug asked, "How much do you lack before finishing, Son?"

"I am nearly finished with the last problem."

"Try to finish it and Mom will soon come down here looking for us."

When Jeannette came into the room, Marcus jumped up and hugged his mother. She was silently crying with very red eyes, as she kissed him over and over. She asked him, "Did you finish your homework?"

"Almost, maybe one more minute."

After he finished and put his work into his backpack. Doug said to his son, "Kiss me goodnight and you and Mom visit until bed time, if you two would like to do that."

The youngster came over and said, "Thanks for helping me, Dad."

Jeannette and her son returned to the first floor while he told her all about the things that the youngsters did and places they went, talking nonstop. After about 5 minutes of this chatter, Marcus suddenly asked, "Mom, are you a whore, and what exactly is a whore? Bethany says that her mother told Bethany's Dad that she thinks you are."

Jeannette staggered backwards at the question, and stalling for time while she desperately tried to suppress her anger and searched for a way to answer her son, asked, "Let me see. If I remember correctly, Bethany is one year older than you - 11 right? What did Bethany say that the word meant?"

"She says its a woman who allows several men to put their penises into her."

"Well...., Bethany's definition is a minor part of the real definition, so I have done some of that, but I don't do that anymore. So whatever I was in the past I am not that anymore. I was having what I thought at the time was a lot of fun. And I sure hope you will tell Bethany the next time you see her or text her."

After She put Marcus to bed, She returned to Doug's Toy Room, bringing with her two cups of hot tea. Her anger at her son's question was at the top of her mind but she was too embarrassed to bring up the subject. She extended the tea cup to Doug.

"Thanks, Jeannette," and remained silent as he looked directly into her eyes.

"Thank you for not being violent and thank you for not destroying my career. Having said that where should I start, Doug?"

"The future."

She grimaced and asked, "You mean you aren't interested in all the details?"

"No. I already have surmised enough about of all that. We both players before we were married, except you never changed. I did. Detailing the past 12 years or the past several weeks even with Harrison Deerfield, would be wasting my time. Tell me what kind of future you want and then I will tell you about the one I want."

"I want to work through this with you and stay with you and keep our family together, and in the future make you so happy with me until my past treachery will become a moot point in your memory."

"Well, Jeannette, consider this," as he produced two handwritten sheets of data and handed them to her, "That just might be possible."

As she examined the paper Doug said,"Lets please agree to a no-contest divorce. As I have indicated on the sheets, I would like to keep the house, split all other assets and debts, and have primary custody of Marcus, but I want you to continue to live here and move to the small guest room. Let me explain, everything remains status quo except that we two are separate. You have your assets and I have mine. The reason I am asking for it this way is that when and if another handsome crosses your trail, I won't be hung out to dry because I might not be there to take photos next time. That also means I need a small amount of child support to make the house mortgage as I have indicated - you can think of that as room rental."

Jeannette attempted to focus on the sheet of paper but broke into tears exclaiming, "I feel so rotten and want you to hold me and tell me everything is going to be all right!"

"Dear wife, everything is not going to be wonderful again to erase the rotten feeling. Whatever the future, it will be exactly as you make it. I do not have the urge to hold you right now, as you might guess. But I might tomorrow or soon knowing how much I love you and will do so for a long time. Right now this is business that we need to conclude. Suggest any changes and I will do the same. If we can not agree then we both get our separate attorneys and publicly fight in court, if necessary."

She finally found the wherewithal to focus on the sheets of paper. After ten minutes she penciled 4 changes - one of which cost Doug money - but did not change the child custody or house ownership terms. Dough initialed her 4 changes and signed across the sheet. He returned it to her and she signed it as well.

Doug stood up as did she and he looked at her and said, "You used your head when you agreed to this, Jeannette. You and Marcus both will thank your lucky stars in time."

She grabbed him wanting to hold him close, but he pried her arms loose and stepped back. He said, "Go with me to our attorney's office in the morning and lets both sign the boilerplate forms that will contain all of this and we can be on the road to divorcing. Afterwards I will start over building a love relationship with you."

"Does that mean I can slip into your bed sometime soon......?"

"Maybe so. If we have a future, it will depend entirely on you."

The next morning after a night of sound sleep, both were surprisingly light and were cracking funnies, while Marcus joined in as well, during breakfast. His Mom then dropped Marcus off at school and then met Doug over at the attorney's office. The new hire attorney invited them to an office. Doug said, "Our needs are simple. We want a no fault no contest divorce with the property and other matters settled exactly the way it is listed on these sheets of paper that we have both signed. We would like to sign and have notarized your boilerplate forms and you fill in the data after we have gone. Does that seem straight forward?"

He looked carefully at the data sheets and the attached detail sheet of full names, address, etc. and asked, "Did you mean that you, Mr. Harmon, will have primary custody of your minor child?"

They both replied, 'yes' at the same time. He left the office and came back with six pre-printed forms with lots of space for typing data. A lady followed him into the office. He gave the signature sheet to Doug who, signed it, and who then passed it to Jeannette. She hesitated for one moment with perspiration breaking out on her forehead. She then signed it. The notary stamped the sheet and left the office.

"The attorney said, this will probably be filed Wednesday. You will hear from me."

Out in the parking lot, Jeannette was sitting in her car and Doug was leaned over talking to her through the open window. He said, "First thank you so much for doing the right thing, Jeannette. Also, I do want to say that for the first time since I can remember I will be looking forward each work day for you to get home at night."

His words gave her the slightest glimmer of hope as she replied, "Even though its just hollow words so soon after last weeks events, I know now that I love you and only you. Also, I shudder to think what might have happened to me had I been married to someone other than you."

Jeannette returned home since it was neither a yoga day nor a work day. Suddenly she had the energy to do some badly needed household chores. About 12:15 she got a text message from Harrison Deerfield, 'U O.K.?' to which she replied, 'Ys Please don't communicate with me again even when you are in the store. Good luck to you.'

Later she picked up Marcus and after that was cooking dinner when she heard the garage door going up. When Doug walked into the kitchen from the utility room, he and Jeannette just looked at each other itching to reach out and touch, but they just stood motionless.

Two days later the Law Office sent an email stating that their divorce had been filed in court, and that it would become final in 60 days. A copy of the document was attached. Doug felt so good until he texted his wife, 'divorce is filed - 60 days. Hurry home.' When she got home, Doug said, "I fully expect for you to only rent a room here for the next 60 days, but there is no reason I can not hold you. They did so, but Doug did not urge her to the bedroom. But, in the wee hours of next morning, she woke up Doug by crawling into his bed and trying to erase all the pain she had caused in a single fuck.