The Amazing Mrs. C Pt. 05

Story Info
Mrs.C gets used by her husband's friends in the pool.
4.6k words
4.57
20.9k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you all read The Amazing Mrs. C #4.

I headed the truck towards Moreno Valley with plans to get food and then head to Lowes. It's a short drive. Just seconds after Mrs. C got in the truck her seat went back and her feet went on my dash. That short T shirt slid down exposing her tanned legs. I am sure she was sound asleep before we even got on I-215 S. Ok I decided at that moment I needed to get a taller truck. The passing trucks were slowing down peering in the windows. A couple of the 18 wheelers even honked their air horns.

Trust me it was very difficult to keep my eyes on the road not to mention my hands on the steering wheel. I was more than a little shocked when I turned into the Parking lot of the Shark Bar and found that it was already crowded. I looked over at my sexy sleeping land lady. No makeup, her hair was brushed but still wet, her nipples looked like they could poke through the shirt at any moment, her tanned legs were uncovered, her manicured toes looked awesome on my dash and I could see a glimpse of her dark bush. My thoughts were "DAMN she looks so sexy!"

I reluctantly but gently touched her arm as I said, "Hey Kiddo, we're at the restaurant."

I am pretty sure she really had no idea where she was at the moment. I opened my door and walked around opening her door. Her feet were still up and the shirt was still down. Let me tell you I had a much better view from there than I had while driving. She turned her face towards me and I couldn't resist stealing a kiss. When the kiss ended she tugged at her T shirt as she turned in the seat. As she looked around at the many cars and trucks parked. I could see in her eyes she was very uncertain about the way she was dressed.

Ok I guess it was more of a challenge to see if she would actually go into that place dressed like she was. (A thin T shirt that just covered her bottom, no bra and no panties.) She moved to get out as I asked, "Why don't we grab something in a drive thru?"

She smiled and gave me another kiss. As she ended the kiss she said, "thank you!"

We were actually just minutes away from Lowes but I was starving and I was sure Mrs. C needed food to help kill the effect of downing the beers. I drove the truck into a Mc D's and we ordered sandwiches and drinks and went back to Lowes parking lot and sat at the edge enjoying each other's company while we ate. Let me tell you the view was beyond fantastic. Teresa turned putting her feet in the seat close to me as she leaned back against the door. Do I need to remind you that she wasn't wearing panties? I didn't think so.

Trust me I was certainly in no hurry for our little "picnic" lunch to end. Mrs.C looked up as she finished the latest bite of burger and casually asked," Have you had sex with Sam?"

My first thought was "WAIT WHAT?" then after I realized she was serious I said "Yes I have."

"Is Sam the one who taught you how to do the things you do?"

Ok It was getting pretty personal but on second thought it was a fair question. "I think we just experimented with anything that she thought might feel good. Her thinking was always if it feels good keep doing it. If you don't like it, try it again to make sure. We were not into pain or really gross stuff."

"How do I compare to Sam?" she asked. As she pulled one foot back almost putting the heel against her pussy.

Ok this was getting tricky. One wrong answer and oh boy would I be in trouble. "You're each smart, witty, unpredictable, always fun to be around, beautiful and sexy and complete opposites in some ways."

"Yeah I am old enough to be your Mother!" she said wrinkling her forehead.

"Sure you're older but age is a number and you look amazing. My Mom is about your age and I always thought she was hot! I was thinking that what makes you different is you have dark hair and a great tan. Sam is a Strawberry blonde with fair skin and a few freckles. Your breasts are bigger with dark nipples and areola. Sam's are pink and perky. Your bush is dark while Sam's is red, almost orange and very thin. You both trim it nicely. Your eyes are brown Sam's are blue. The main difference is Sam is out going sexually and isn't afraid to say what she wants or how she wants it. You have, until the last couple of weeks just went along for the vanilla sex of your marriage."

"I just thought that was all there was!" she said

Her other foot pulled back under her which spread her knees wide. I had the perfect view of her pussy as she asked," Would Sam be angry if she knew about our relationship?"

"I wanted her to marry me before I came out here, but we both knew we couldn't afford to live here for now and she is still in school. I was more than a little shocked when she calmly started telling me how we had only ever known life together. We were best friends all her life most of mine. And maybe this was an opportunity to make sure we were meant to be together. I didn't want to hear that but she was right. Her thinking was we both needed to (sew wild oats)."

I heard it thunder as a light rain started to fall. "We better get your furniture before we have a repeat of this morning, "I said.

"OOO I wouldn't mind a repeat." She said as reached her hand to my shorts and squeezed my hardening cock. Then she turned around in the seat ruining my view.

I pulled the truck closer to the entrance. As she started to exit my truck I caught her arm. "Would you be more comfortable is I loaned you those?" Nodding to her panties from this morning hanging on my rear view mirror.

She smiled and asked," would you mind?"

I pulled them down and handed them to her saying," I don't mind but I expect to get them back!"

I think there was a song about "It never rains in California but of course the rain got harder as we made our way inside the store. Teresa was walking so fast I had to push myself to keep up as she headed straight to the patio furniture. I can't be sure about her but I was extremely disappointed to find some old guy there instead of her female friend from the morning. Her shirt wasn't as wet as the morning but her head lights still appeared to be on bright. That detail wasn't missed by the salesman. Neither was her short shirt. I have to admit the show she put on as she tried out the furniture; especially the lounger was beyond awesome.

It didn't take her long to make her decision and before long we were all paid and I moved my truck under the loading canopy. It was obvious that there was no way all of her purchase would fit in my truck. The six chairs fit fine but the table and lounger wasn't going to make it.

Just about the time I had decided we needed to go unload and make another trip, two guys walked up. One went on either side of my sexy companion and saying "Hey Teresa, what are you doing here I thought you were going to spend the day with Steve? Looks like you bought more than a truckload."

It turned out one of them was Paul the other Doug. They are Steve's friends. Paul steps back admiring the way Teresa was dressed saying," I can pull my truck up and haul it to your house."

"Oh Steve decided playing golf with John was more important than our anniversary," She said. "You wouldn't mind taking it by the house?"

"Not at all, our wives are leaving to go to that wedding. You could still go with them!"

I couldn't help but notice how low Doug's hand was on my land lady's ass groping a butt cheek. I was sure she was glad I loaned her those panties. She looked a little uncomfortable but faked a smile as she thanked Paul and pulled away from Doug and stepped closer to me and the excess furniture. Ok so I really understood why Doug's hand was there and would have gladly replaced his with mine.

Before long both trucks were loaded and our small convoy headed home. I decided to turn the tables on my Copilot and asked," what about you, what thoughts do you have when you are all alone and thinking about sex? What turns you on?""

She surprised me when she said, "One time when I was in College, there was a party at a guy's house. My friends and I were invited. Everything was going great and it was a lot of fun. I was waiting to use the bathroom which seemed always busy. The guy who was having the party suggested there was another bathroom. I followed him to the upstairs. When I came out him and two other guys were waiting.

They soon had me in a bedroom. My clothes were being removed and before long I was on the bed naked. I was struggling to resist but they were bigger and stronger and there was three of them. Soon they had their pants off and one guy was getting on the bed with me as the others held me. Lucky for me one of my friends had seen me go upstairs and came looking for me. Thanks to her they didn't get to finish what they started.

I know it sounds sick but I always imagine what it would have been like if she hadn't saved me." She said as she looked away from me. I swear she was blushing!

"Teresa, one thing Samantha never had to be was ashamed to tell me what she wanted. Or ask me to do something a certain way." I said trying to reassure her.

She smiled that same mischievous smile I had seen often and said, "You're doing fine. Just keep being yourself." Then added, "remind me to thank Sam later for all the talents she helped make."

Just like always her phone went off. "Hello! Oh hi Doug, ok so you think it will be about an hour and a half then? That's fine we will be waiting."

Just as I heard 1 1/2hours we were just about to Eve's Adult toys. I quickly turned my signal on and turned into the parking lot. My landlady gave me a questioning look. "Ever been to a place like this?" I asked.

"NO!" she said loudly.

"You're about to." I said laughing. I walked around the truck and opened her door. She sort of had that OMG seriously? Look on her face. "We don't have to but I bet it will be fun. Besides there doesn't look like anyone else is here." Ok I wasn't at all sure I really thought that but there was only one other car in the lot.

She rolled her eyes and slid out of the truck saying, "At least I have panties on!" We both laughed as we quickly walked to the door in the rain.

Inside we moved passed the naughty clothes section to the toys. I swear her face was red the whole time. I on the other hand was "Mr. Macho." Ok not really but I tried to play the part. Ok I'm not sure if you people will remember that Mr.C had given me $100 to take his wife out to eat. I suddenly had other plans. I looked until I found the gift that would keep on giving. Yup the Venus Butterfly Remote-controlled Vibe.

My reluctant partner in naughty business had drifted a few feet away from me. She had drawn the attention of another couple who came in after us. I noticed she was looking at a toy called "Icicles pink glass G spot dildo".

Just as I got close enough to hear the lady from the other couple shared," I have one of those and OMG it's fabulous"

As I showed her my selection Teresa had that panicked look on her face when she asked, "How does that work?"

"We can wait until later and I will show you or I can see if the lady behind the counter would demonstrate it!" I said jokingly.

"I think later sounds better." She decided.

I took my selection and what seemed to be her choice and paid the lady. I was smiling the whole time knowing Mr. C was out $100 and I was going to have the fun.

In the truck Mrs. C sat quietly as if she was in a world far away. "Are you ok?" I asked.

She looked my way, smiled and said "yeah, I was wondering how you can get me to do the things we have done, is all."

"Are you sorry you did them?" I questioned.

"OMG no, "she said just as we drove around to the back of her house to the gate.

Once again it was raining harder as we sat the chairs off my truck. I knew it was getting close to time for Doug and Paul to show up with the other load. I guided my landlady into the Bathroom in the pool house. I opened the toy I had picked and she watched as I washed it. I checked to see if it had a charge and it seemed to work.

Her eyes looked into mine as I moved her back against the counter and moved her feet wider with mine as I pulled her panties down a bit. She didn't resist as I inserted the 3" cock like thing in her very wet slit and positioned the rest over her crotch and pulled her panties back up to hold it all in place. It didn't seem all that noticeable under her panties. We kissed as I pushed the first button on the remote that the instructions clearly said it had a range of 30 plus feet. . She took a deep breath as the sensation hit. I turned it off then we went back outside.

I heard Paul's horn honk letting us know he was there. I moved my truck as Teresa instructed him to drive around. She was standing between both of her husband's friends as I pushed the first button on the toy again. I watched from the door as she tensed then looked around for me. I left the toy on as I walked to help unload. My landlady was standing next to Paul's truck. Her eyes were closed and her head bent down. It looked like she was hanging on to the truck to stay up right. I pushed the off button on the Butterfly toy.

With all the furniture in place and the old by the back fence, Teresa and the two guys sat to try out the new furniture. "How about a beer?" I asked.

Of course the guys were all in for that. I grabbed 4 beers from Steve's stash and quickly joined the trio at the table. I opened three and sat one between her and I.

She smiled and took the first drink sitting it back between us. "Do you guys have time to eat? I can order a pizza." Teresa offered.

Doug seemed the more outgoing of the two and yes he was the one hitting on my land lady. "Our wives are gone for the weekend so we have lots of time, "he said.

Teresa picked up her phone and asked what we all wanted. The pizza was ordered and we all sat having a nice friendly talk.

"Is there more beer?" Asked Paul

Teresa headed to get another round. As she walked away all eyes were on her. She looked amazing with that wet T shirt just covering her ass.

"I would love some of that!" Doug said quietly. Paul nodded his head in agreement. I just smiled knowing I had already had that.

As she headed back to join us I pushed the first button again on the idle toy. She nearly stumbled but recovered quickly.

I am not sure she realized I wasn't actually drinking much beer. The second round was gone and I went for another. The third round was about gone when we heard the doorbell. As Teresa and I went to get our dinner delivery I casually asked," are you having fun?"

She smiled and said "Yes I am having a great time. Your toy is going to get me in trouble." Then leaned to give me a short kiss.

Just in case any of you were wondering, the Pizza delivery guy didn't mind how she was dressed as he checked her out from wet hair to bare feet.

"They both think you're hot, you know!"

"Oh yeah right, in your dreams maybe! No makeup and Look how I am dressed."

"No seriously, I even heard them say so," I said. Then I asked "do you want me to prove it?"

Like all women she left me dangling by saying nothing just smiling and walking away. I caught her arm before she got outside. "I'll prove it but we need a way for you to stop things if you get uncomfortable. How about you just say anything about Samantha or just say her name and I will make sure it stops?"

I raided Steve's beer again and joined the party. I sat the beer on the new table and opened #4 for Teresa and I to share and took a short drink before sliding it to her. Everyone dug into the food.

Doug looked at me and asked, "Did the delivery person like how she was dressed?"

Paul added," I used to deliver pizza and I always hoped some babe would answer the door dressed like that."

"I'm sitting right here ya know," Teresa added.

It was late afternoon by then. I Looked at My landlady and reminded her we didn't get the mulch spread. It had been long enough I was sure the toy had shut off automatically so I gave the remote to my new toy another push then another speeding it faster than ever before.

Her eyes closed, her face tensed and her hand reached for my arm digging her nails into it saying, "Holy shit that is intense!"

Doug and Paul thought she was talking about the mulch. Paul quickly said, "We can all get it done still."

Doug was in agreement so even though it was raining our team jumped into action. My landlady hit the bathroom before she joined us. I was pretty sure she went to take the butterfly toy out.

Teresa was spreading the mulch alongside me as the guys packed the bags to us. Soon we all were soaked to the bone. Let me assure you Teresa looked way sexier than us guys. Even her panties were so wet they looked nearly invisible.

I caught a glimpse of Paul and Doug admiring the view from behind our female companion and whispering to each other. I wondered if she had removed my toy.

Just as the last bag was spread I noticed the red dye had faded in the rain and our hands were red. I took her by the hand and pulled her into the pool house bathroom again. I turned to the guys and said, "We have to wash the stain off our hands. Why don't you grab us all a beer."

I quickly pinned her against the door and felt her panties. She smiled and said," I had to get it out for now."

As we excited the pool house the guys were sitting back under the canopy where the rain didn't hit them drinking another beer. As we walked closer I could tell all eyes were on the amazing Mrs. C.

When Teresa lifted the beer the guys had opened for her and I to share and downed about 1/3, once again those marvelous nipples poked against the very wet T shirt. She slid the beer to me but I passed on a drink. At that point I was starting to think she intended to get drunk.

By that time the alcohol was changing the conversation from casual to risky. Doug calmly said," Steve is an idiot for going golfing with John when he had you here."

"I guess he didn't think I was worth missing golf for." She said

I was somewhat taken back when the quiet Paul said," Are you nut's? You are so fucking hot; no man in his right mind would leave you alone."

I was way past shocked when my unpredictable landlady reach for my hand saying," He didn't leave me alone!"

I wasn't at all sure she meant to hint that our relationship was more than coworkers or tenant/landlord, but I can tell you it didn't go unnoticed by Steve's friends. I stood ,still holding her hand and said," I think we should all go for a swim!" I pulled her towards the diving board again. I let her hand go and quickly took my T shirt off. I gave her a look that asked, "Are you taking yours off?" I wasn't really all that surprised when she smiled that same mischievous smile and lifted her t shirt over her head and tossed it aside. Our eyes were locked together as I unfastened my shorts and let them fall to the concrete.

I was well aware that my cock was hard and standing at attention. That detail didn't go unnoticed by Teresa. Her hand wrapped around my cock as I slipped a finger from each hand in the waist of her panties gently pulling. She used her free hand to hold them up.

The other two guys had moved close to get a better view of Mrs.C in just her panties. Ok we all know alcohol makes everyone more willing to take chances. Doug moved to one side and Paul the other of the amazing Mrs. C. Suddenly there were three sets of hands touching her.

"You guys are over dressed for this swim party!" I commented. Soon there were two more naked hard cocks pointing at Teresa.( I would assume like every guy in a locker room, I was very relieved to find out my equipment wasn't out done. As a matter of fact it stood out) She gently pushed passed me, walking out on the diving board and with a splash she was in the water with her panties still in place. She swam under water to the shallow end when she surfaced she tossed those panties out on the concrete.

12