The Amazing Mrs. C Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly there was a rush to get in the water by Steve's two friends. I let them dive in as I walked around the pool. Terri was sitting on the steps as the two eager men reached her. It became obvious that she didn't have enough hands to control where the horny guys were feeling. She had one hand cupped over her mound trying to protect her slit from invasion. The three of them were sitting on a lower step. Her sexy titties were just at the top of the water. I moved behind her sitting on the step above them. I had a bird's eye view of the action.

I slid in behind her. My hard cock was pressing against her back. I gently turned her head around and up. She didn't resist as I put my lips on hers for a long kiss. I moved my hands over her bare shoulders and down her arms. I wrapped my hands around her wrists. She didn't offer any resistance as I moved the only protection of her pussy away giving the guys free access.

I held her arms as she hungrily kissed me. Although I was distracted by her kisses I could see that hands were probing her slit and each guy had their mouth locked on a nipple like a nursing baby. Before long she was moaning into my mouth as we kissed.

Doug moved and started lifting and turning our playmate. Before long Paul had gotten the idea and Teresa was on her knees facing me. Her hot bare bottom was exposed and open. I lifted her chin looking into her eyes and asked," Are you ok, do you remember my girlfriends name?" I needed to know she remembered our safe word. She only nodded her head as she lowered her mouth around my cock.

Doug had his hands on her hips pulling her to him as he buried his cock in his friend's wife. "Don't come inside me!" she ordered.

Sadly he was way too fast and in a flash he pulled out dribbling cum on her wet back. "Holy shit that is one fine pussy, get you some, Paul!" he said as he moved out of Paul's way.

Mrs. C seemed oblivious to the other men as she played with my cock. Paul wasn't much better but did manage to last a few minutes before spurting his load on her back alongside Doug's. My thoughts were," those old guys didn't appreciate her body." My next thought was that as some of Paul's man juice rolled off Mrs.C into the pool was; "I better add more chlorine to the pool later!"

I think most men are the same. As soon as they get their nuts off they are ready to roll over and go to sleep. In this case I think they came back to the reality that they had just fucked a friend's wife (badly I might add) and if their wives found out they were "fucked". Both guys moved passed Teresa and I on the steps. She pulled her mouth away from my cock watching as they walked towards their clothes.

"Hey Guys, Remember, if anyone that isn't here right now ever finds out about this I will personally go to your house and tell each of your wives!" I said. My hot landlady moved away from my hard cock. I stood walking to her t-shirt and took it back to her.

"Don't worry no one will ever know." Doug said.

Paul and Doug were dressed by that time Teresa had her body covered and each guy gave her a hug and thanked her then headed for the door.

"You guys probably shouldn't drive," she said. "Then added why not call a cab?"

I frankly couldn't wait for them to be gone so I could give her the kind of sex she deserved. As they walked to Paul's truck to leave I moved close to her. I was afraid she would be upset.

"Well that was disappointing; I guess that's what you call a Slam bam thank you ma'am!" She said. We both started laughing.

Ok that's chapter #5. I think anyone who has read all of the chapters can see she has gone from a prim and proper wife to an Amazing "HOT WIFE".


12