The Amazing Randy Plays a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy rose from the side of the bed and extended his hand, summoning his beautiful companion. Still in character and using the same Eastern European accent, Randy spoke. "The Amazing Randy and I share a common interest in the hypnotic arts."

"Huh?"

"Michelle," said Randy in his normal voice, "I haven't been completely honest with you. I'm not sharing my room with The Amazing Randy. I am The Amazing Randy. My name isn't Mike; it's Randy."

"But why lie to me? Why assume another identity?"

"Michelle, Hef and I met at a benefit show held in the Playboy Club back in Lansing. We struck up a bargain. I agreed to do a half-dozen shows here at the Mansion and he offered a very generous donation to a very worthy cause in return."

This may be difficult for you to understand, but I am first and foremost a very private person, so much so that I insisted on zero publicity as a condition of doing the shows here at the Mansion, no recordings or pictures, no write-ups in the magazine, nothing. Hef agreed. I came here only because Hef agreed to make the donation he made. I've enjoyed the time I've spent here, but when I agreed it was strictly a business deal, a professional obligation."

"And then I met you, Michelle. You have been friendly to Mike from Michigan. If you'd known that I was the featured performer, would you have struck up our conversation? Would you have been content to talk gardening and flirt a little with The Amazing Randy, especially after you had heard about my show?"

"I don't know."

"Which is my point, exactly. Michelle, we're here because you decided that you liked Mike the liquor salesman enough to share your fantasy and go to bed with him. You need to know that The Amazing Randy is merely my stage persona. When I'm not performing, I'm a lot more like Mike than I am like the man in the tuxedo. You were attracted to Mike, which is to say, you were attracted to me. I was and am flattered that such a beautiful and intriguing woman would be willing to share herself with me, if only for one night."

Michelle took a small sip of her Chablis, and set the glass down on an end table. "I'm not sure what to think."

"Why don't you think about this, then. Michelle, there's no other way to say it. You've seen what I can do on stage. I can do the same thing right now."

"But if I don't want to be hypnotized, then you can't hypnotize me, right?"

"If I choose to hypnotize you, Michelle, it won't matter what you want; you will simply do exactly what I want... but we both know that the man you know as "Mike" would never hypnotize you without your approval. Neither will I."

"I believe you, Randy."

"Good, because other than the Mike business, I've told you the truth. Michelle, I am the real deal. At least, The Amazing Randy is the real deal. Not a single one of my stage contestants can resist my control. Nobody ever has. Simply put, I can control the mind of any person I choose. I can get anyone I want to do whatever I tell them to do, you included."

"Have you hypnotized me?"

"No."

"How do I know that you're telling me the truth, Randy?"

"Well..." said Randy, "you don't. Michelle, remember when you asked me why I was flirting with the 'help'? I told you that I had higher standards. If I wanted to, I could be here right now with a dozen beautiful women, Playmates all, if I wanted, but not without compelling them to do so. They're not here because I am attracted to you and I sure as hell believe you're attracted to me. I am not compelling you in any way. Just as you entered this room of your own volition, you are free to leave it. I don't want you to leave, but I will not prevent it."

"I'm confused, Randy."

Randy smiled and took her hand. "About which part, Michelle? The part where I just told you that I thought you were as beautiful or more beautiful than any of the women at the Mansion or the part where I told you that despite the fact that I could easily have had sex with a different Playmate every night since I arrived, I did not? Want to know why? I'll tell you. It's because some girl in a pool threw a beach ball into a beautiful flower garden and I met the single most attractive woman at the Mansion; that's why. Not only is she profoundly beautiful, but she's funny, self-reliant, and she wants to act out an incredibly sexy fantasy with me, almost as much as I do with her."

"Don't be. Don't be confused. You are not hypnotized, Michelle. Don't you find it odd that you trusted me enough to come to my bedroom, but now that I've told you the truth, and why I hid it from you, now you have misgivings?"

A Fantasy Fulfilled

"Michelle, I really would like you to stay. I know that you have a thing for vampires. In your deepest fantasy you see yourself as a virgin beauty helplessly compelled by Dracula's mesmerizing power. Michelle, I'm not a vampire, but I can make you believe that I am with vivid realism. I can make your fantasy come to life." He leaned in and kissed the beautiful blonde gardener. Switching to his Dracula voice he said, "Tell me, my young beauty, don't you long for me to make love to you? Can you feel your loins moisten at the very thought of my touch? Speak girl! Answer me!" he commanded.

Lowering her glimmering green eyes, the lovely young woman in white whispered, "First kiss me as Randy and then take me, my Count. I am yours."

Randy took Michelle's head in both hands and kissed her gently, but held the kiss long enough to convey his own need. Michelle met his kiss with equal force and then soft submission.

"Michelle," said the master hypnotist, "you are the eighteen-year-old daughter of the village innkeeper, famous throughout the countryside for your virtue, your beautiful green eyes, and long flaxen yellow hair. You are to be wed in the Spring to your childhood sweetheart, who is off serving in the King's army. You've been abducted by the Count's men and imprisoned at his castle. Now, night has fallen and three handmaids have bathed you, anointed you with perfume, dressed you all in white, and brought you to the count's bedroom."

"You hear the door close behind you... and lock."

"I am your master, the erudite and cultured Count Dracula of Transylvania, the most feared man in the Carpathians. I have survived a hundred generations, kept alive only by young women like you. You feel both attraction and fear."

"When I snap my fingers, you will be here, with me, in Count Dracula's bedchamber. When I snap them a second time it will be just you and I together in this room."

Snap!

"Count Dracula, why have you abducted me and brought me to your castle, to your bedroom. Why have you dressed me in these clothes?"

"I have brought you here to claim my droit du seigneur."

"But my Count, my wedding isn't until the Spring."

"You dare to contradict your Count?"

Michelle cowered, convinced she was talking to Count Dracula himself. Her lovely green eyes flashed as she realized that she was in imminent danger. "No, Count Dracula. You are the master of these lands and all who live here. I do not dispute your rights, but the King's law specifically exempts local noblemen from exerting that right over the brides of officers in his army."

"Are you the bride of an officer in the King's army?"

"No, my Lord, our marriage is still months away."

"I am breaking no laws."

"Then, my Lord, I ask you again, why am I here?"

"You are here because I have commanded it."

"Why am I dressed this way? Surely you can understand my discomfort at appearing before you dressed for lovemaking with my husband."

Michelle stood in front of one of the many mirrors strategically placed around the Playboy Mansion bedroom. Staring back out from the mirror was a beautiful young woman. In Michelle's mind her mirror image's hair was piled high on top of her head, held delicately pinned with ruby jeweled hair pins. Twists of golden curls hung over her shoulders half obscuring and half revealing her tanned neck.

Randy walked over and stood behind the innkeeper's daughter. He gently placed his hands on her robe-covered shoulders. Michelle shuddered at his touch. He whispered, "You are afraid, but you are attracted to this ruggedly handsome, powerful man, and then you notice that despite the fact that he is standing directly behind you, he has no mirror image. You know all the local legends. Vampires have neither mirror images nor shadows."

"My Count, the mirror does not reflect your image. You are undead!"

"Look into my eyes."

Slowly Michelle turned before lifting her eyes to meet her master's gaze. "Tonight you will satisfy your Count. Your body and soul are mine."

Using both hands, Randy slowly spread the lapels of her white satin robe apart. The soft white cover hesitated for a tantalizing moment as it teetered between remaining on her shoulders and sliding off them. Michelle shuddered involuntarily in response to the monster's touch, but did not oppose her Count's wishes.

Michelle's arms went to her sides as her robe continued its slow descent. Eventually, the fleshy mounds of her breasts came into view. Her aureoles, large and dark peeked out over her lace brassiere, turgid nipples barely hidden by the intricate design of white lace. The slow revelation of her beauty continued as first her stomach, flat and copper toned, and then her sex, again masked only by delicate lace, came under the Count's lecherous gaze.

Finally, Michelle's shapely legs, encased in white mid-thigh length stockings, were uncovered. Dracula commanded her to step out of the satin robe. Dressed only in skimpy lace, the ravishing blonde beauty complied and stood before the vampire, helpless to resist.

Randy reached down and unzipped his pants. Moments later, the master hypnotist also stepped out of his clothes which lay in a messy heap next to the white satin robe. Randy's aroused penis, stood at full attention, fully engorged with pulsating blood flow.

Michelle averted her eyes in a final gesture of virginal modesty as Dracula grasped her hand and drew it towards his cock. In her mind, the flaxen-haired beauty imagined that the Count's hand was the loving hand of her handsome and gallant fiancé. It was not. It was cold, inanimate.

Michelle reached, tentatively at first, to brush up against Randy's erection, emerald eyes fixed by Count Dracula's mesmerizing, demonic gaze. Randy returned her stare as the beautiful gardener looked up, seeking approval from her Count. He removed her bra while she curled her fingers around Dracula's erection stroking his cock with metronomic mindless deliberation, back and forth, secretly savoring the feel of the forbidden.

Michelle's perfect breasts, topped by dark erect high nipples, heaved with anticipation as her breaths became more frequent, trying to fuel her body's response to her adrenaline-powered fear and desire. Count Dracula seized her nipples, rolling them back and forth between his fingers before reaching to heft her tan-outlined soft white breasts. As he lifted Michelle's ample tit flesh he squeezed and kneaded, slowly, deliberately, savoring the sensation of skin on supple skin.

"Remove your undergarment and reveal my prize," commanded the master hypnotist.

Michelle's knees buckled, as her hands slipped to her waist, hooking her fingers under the delicate lace. She shifted her hips as the beautiful gardener adjusted her stance to push her lace panties down to the floor. Randy's fingers refocused as his hand reached for her blonde pubic hair. Creeping like a poisonous spider through flaxen locks, neatly trimmed to fit her work bikini, Randy's index finger brushed up against her clitoris. Michelle shuddered as her whole body reacted to barely a moment of Dracula's touch.

"Turn child, and bend at your waist. Hold onto the dresser and spread your legs."

Michelle complied and did as she was commanded to do. Dracula moved to enter her from behind. Her vagina was already soaked as he pushed his erect cock between the folds of her labia and buried it up to his scrotum. He withdrew and then re-entered Michelle multiple times, thrusting with power. Michelle responded to Dracula's thrusts with moans and whimpers of pleasure. "Oh, my Count, oh," Michelle swooned.

Randy grabbed the mesmerized blonde by the waist. Immediately she stiffened as if pierced by needles. Randy spun his beautiful victim around and opened his mouth as wide as he could as he prepared to pretend to feed. "Your maidenhood is mine. Now, I will feed, while your blood retains its sweetness."

Michelle stood hypnotized in front of the monster and her plaintive cries of pleasure filled the room. Randy lowered his head slowly as he turned Michelle's head to provide access to the bulging arteries in her neck. Extasy radiated from the naked beauty's wide open brilliant flashing green eyes. The moment Randy's mouth covered her neck, Michelle bucked and shook as her fantasy orgasm became real. She tried to break away from her demon lover's grip, but Randy merely held her tight and continued to suck softly, mimicking Count Dracula.

Michelle collapsed on the bed and Randy snapped his fingers.

The beautiful gardener barely moved as she lay exhausted and spent. Randy sat down and tenderly stroked her tanned naked back as if bringing her back to life. Eventually, she rolled over and took the hypnotist's hand and pulled him onto the bed next to her. Without saying a word, she kissed her fantasy lover full on the lips.

"Oh my God, Randy," she said. "That was so real. I had no idea that anything like that was possible. If you can do that, if you can make me experience what just happened to me, I... I... I just don't know what to say."

"You just said it, Michelle, with your kiss. We are lovers; well, you and Count Dracula are lovers so far. I was thinking we could take a break, maybe have another drink, and then make love in a more "conventional" way. I know that I can't compare to Count Dracula, but I'd like a chance to make love to you as just plain Randy. What do you say?"

"I say that we need to take a break, have a drink or two, and then we go wherever the mood takes us. I so want to make love to you. You may be 'The Amazing Randy' but I'm 'Pretty Good Michelle'," she laughed. Give me a few minutes to reset in the bathroom and let's pretend that we're just two people learning to be lovers."

"I'd like that," said Randy. Michelle gathered her outfit from the floor and made for the bathroom. Randy put on his pants and shirt to go down to the lounge to fill the drink order. When he returned with a tray and their drinks she was still in the bathroom. He stripped, got under the covers, and propped himself up on the pillows.

The bathroom door opened and Michelle, in her newlywed trousseau, minus the robe, came into the room. Her golden hair was down off her head, unpinned, and hung to the middle of her back, long and straight. Her body was perfectly proportioned in the classic "hourglass" shape with her white lace-covered bosom and hips cinched by her thin tanned waist. She was the very picture of a centerfold come to life. As Randy sat with his back to the headboard, she approached the bed slowly, her long shapely legs taking short steps, each one announced by the click of her high heels on the wooden floor. Holding her "be quiet" finger up to her lips, Michelle said, "No hypnotism, no commands, Randy. Just us. Promise."

Randy nodded his head and said, "I promise. Just us."

"No More Talking, Just Feeling"

She reached for her glass of Chablis and took a sip as she stood by the side of the bed, fully aware of the effect she was having on her lover, standing so close, yet tantalizingly distant, just out of Randy's reach. "Michelle," said Randy as he adjusted his position and extended his hand, "come to me and let me make love to you."

"No," she said. "you've already had your chance. Now, it's my turn."

The prey had transformed into the predator, the hunter now captured by the game.

Michelle's gaze focused on her lover's face, fixed and unmoving as her hands moved to remove her panties, which, after a few shifts of her thin, almost boyish hips, dropped to the floor. She widened her stance and her right hand went to her sex. She took another sip of her wine as her fingers played with her pussy lips, spreading them so Randy could see the soft pink flesh of her pussy. "See? Yes. Touch? No."

Randy's hand went to his cock which had hardened, forming a tent under the satin bedsheets. He was awash in a sea of sensation as he slowly stroked himself.

"Stop that," admonished Michelle. "Don't touch yourself. That's my job. Your job is to sit there and allow me to make love to you. You've created and then given me my fantasy and now it's my turn to create a fantasy for you. I'm not a Playmate, Randy, but maybe you could just pretend for a while that I am.

"I don't want to pretend that you're anybody else but you, Michelle."

Michelle finished her wine and put the glass on the side table. "Then don't."

The beautiful gardener/pretend Playmate pulled the covers down revealing The Amazing Randy's cock. Without breaking eye contact, Michelle got into bed and swung her leg over Randy's supine body. She eased herself forward until her bikini-trimmed bush pressed right up against Randy's scrotum. Her hands drew her beautiful blonde hair forward until it draped over her bra, momentarily obscuring his view of her lace-covered breasts.

Michelle put her palms down flat on either side of the hypnotist. Using her arms for leverage she lifted her hips as her bush formed a fuzzy interface with his cock. She stopped as soon as her pussy sat directly on top of Randy's dick head.

"Michelle..."

"Hush," she whispered. "No more talking, just feeling."

She reversed direction as her labia spread apart covering and slowly encapsulating Randy's stiff penis within its warm sheath. Her pace was maddeningly slow, as if time itself were slowing down. Her slick feminine moisture, mixed with his pre-cum, formed a tight seal between flesh. Down... down again until Randy's cock was as far inside the beauty with the incredibly bright green eyes as he could ever be. Then, she paused as the lovers quietly relished unity.

Michelle slowly rotated her hips, grinding her pussy against the base of Randy's dick. Around and around she moved until Randy reacted by thrusting upward. Michelle didn't move, using her weight to resist. "Hang on lover," she whispered out loud, "this journey is just beginning."

She lifted herself halfway off her lover's cock and then returned to its base. Leaning forward and using her arms as outriggers to steady her descent, Michelle's head came forward until her lips met Randy's. Each pressed forward as desire met desire, but tenderly, undemanding, giving more than insisting, a perfect lover's kiss.

Still in control, Michelle lifted her bosom near enough for Randy to kiss the exposed top of her golden tanned tit as her breasts strained under their natural weight to free themselves from confinement under thin lace. Without missing a single slow rotation, Michelle's body returned to the vertical. She reached behind her back to unclasp her bra, but did not fully remove it, retaining a modicum of modesty with her hands covering her chest. Michelle sloughed her shoulders and the bra was tossed to the floor. She leaned forward as Randy watched gravity impose itself on her breasts.

Michelle's tits were heavy, but tightly bound to her chest in a firm conical shape, topped by her nipples, pink and hard. Her thick yellow tresses hid them partially from view. Randy reached to part the hairy curtain and drew his lover's breasts close, while he kissed them and held them and squeezed each breast until the nipples stood out even more, before licking and kissing each point.