The Amazing Randy Plays a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle dismounted, knelt down between Randy's legs and wrapped her hand around his penis, pulling the head up slightly while her head hugged the sheet. She extended her tongue to lick her lover's testicle, before taking the entire thing into her mouth and then repeated the process until her tongue rose to the top of his cock. Mimicking her earlier pace, her mouth descended to the base and then rose back to the initial starting position. She stroked and sucked while Randy gripped the sheet and lifted his hips as he moved from passively accepting Michelle's lead role to actively joining the process.

Randy shifted his hips to roll out of position and said, "Michelle, I want to kiss you. I want to suck and bite your tits. I need to feel myself inside you again and I need to set the pace. Come up here to me."

The beautiful blonde with the amazing hair and jade-colored eyes slid up the bed until she was face to face with Randy, who immediately kissed her on the lips and began his descent, pausing to reprise his vampire assault on her naked neck and then her breasts. Michelle's breasts were golden except for a triangle of white where her bikini blocked the sun, but it was their taut conical shape which made them unique and virtually sag-less. Randy kissed and suckled while Michelle lay on her back, awash in tingling recognition.

Her hands lay on her side. Randy lifted his lips from her tit and descended further until his tongue reached her clit. Michelle jumped in response. Randy drew her delicate hand to her waist to replace his tongue and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy while Michelle diddled herself, all the while staring into her lover's eyes.

Randy plunged into her sex, no gentility, no pacing, just wanton need. Michelle increased her pace as Randy pounded and fucked like he would never again get the chance. Michelle swatted her clit in an attempt to keep up the new frantic pace set by Randy's need. The stage hypnotist's already frenetic pace increased as his climax broke like an ocean wave. His cock had already ejected its load once when Michelle shook in response with her own climax as Randy ejaculated twice more.

Eventually, the two spent lovers faced each other and kissed as denouement to their love-making. Randy fiddled with her long yellow hair. "Michelle, that was better than any Playmate fantasy. The real you is magnificent. Will you sleep here tonight?"

"Of course I will," she said as she snuggled under his outstretched arm.

Michelle woke to find Randy sitting on the side of the bed, holding a cup of black coffee. "How long have you been up?"

"A little more than a half hour. Would you like a cup of coffee? I got a small pot." Michelle sat up and accepted the proffered cup.

"Well, lover, where do we go from here?"

"I wanted to talk about that. I cannot remember making love with a more beautiful woman or a more attentive lover, Michelle... but I leave today at two. I have a show to do in Pittsburgh tomorrow night."

"I know," she said, disappointment written all over her face. "Can't you stay and spend the day with me by the pool?"

Randy sat on the side of the bed and said, "Michelle, give me your hand." He took her delicate hand and spoke. "Michelle, I cannot allow you to remember last night. You know my secret and why I have to stay below the radar. If that should ever get out, my life would be over. The government would spirit me away for study and I'd never see the light of day again."

"Randy, please..."

"Sorry, Michelle, but I will compromise with you. Until twelve hours ago you thought that you would be sleeping with Mike, a liquor distributer from Michigan. You can maintain that memory, including your vampire fantasy encounter, but you will forget you ever met the real me. Your lovemaking was with Mike and no one else."

"I have a few post-hypnotic suggestions I want to leave with you, but first, I want us to share a final kiss as us. You will know how I feel by that kiss. Likewise, I will remember our time together by our final kiss." Michelle closed the gap and the two kissed tenderly, as lovers. "When you walk out that door, you will go to your locker and change into your regular clothes and drive home. You will forget that you ever met me. Your time with 'Mike' will remain with you for as long as you like, but you will discuss it with no one."

"Additionally, you will remain working on your beautiful gardens here at the Mansion. You will not cut or re-style your beautiful hair."

"Do you understand my commands, Michelle?"

"Yes," she replied as a single tear dropped below her eye and ran down her cheek. "I understand."

A Deal Sealed

Randy knocked on the door of his host's private office. The door opened and Hef motioned for Randy to enter the heart of the Playboy empire. This was the place from which his host guided his business. "Come in, Mike," said Hef. "I trust your stay here at the Mansion was enjoyable."

"It was," said the hypnotist, "very much so. Thanks for everything. Your reputation as a host is well-deserved."

Hef sat behind his desk and took out his checkbook. How would you like me to make out the check?"

"'Three C's Benefit Fund' ought to do the trick."

Hef rose from his chair and came around the desk to hand over the check to "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" and extended his hand to seal their deal as completed. Randy took hold of Hef's hand and spoke. "Hef, when I leave you will remember that I was here, but you will rebuff any attempt by anyone, including you, to search me out. You will carefully guard my privacy as we agreed. Do you understand?

"I do."

"When it is returned from your bank, you will instruct your accountant to send the cancelled check to Guy Rollins, care of the Capitol Comedy Club, Lansing Michigan. It will make a fine addition to Guy's new club. I can promise you that it will occupy a place of honor."

"I will."

"One more thing, Hef. When it comes time to select your next Playmate of the Month, the opening will be filled by Michelle the gardener. Shake your head if you know who I'm talking about." Hef shook his head. "In addition, you will make her the next Playmate of the Year. You will not let on that this decision came from anyone except you. Nod if you understand." Hef nodded again.

"Finally, your photography will feature her beautiful green eyes and her role as gardener here at the Mansion and call her centerfold pictorial 'Emeralds in the Rough'."

Randy released Hef's hand and made for the door. He had a plane to catch and a show to prepare. He had friends in Pittsburgh, good friends.

-fin-

To the Editors:

In this story...

  • Nobody dies.
  • Nobody bleeds.
  • All of the characters whose names you might recognize, overwhelmingly famous comedians, are dead. James Caan, who is also dead, agrees to be hypnotized and pulls his own pants down on stage during the stage hypnotism show, but does not expose himself.
  • Nobody is "blackmailed."
  • Every single sex act is consensual, every single one.
  • Everyone agrees to be hypnotized, except Hef... and, like I already said, he's dead.

To the Readers:

If you enjoyed this story, please indicate your approval by rating it as highly as you think appropriate. As always, I greatly enjoy reading your reactions in the comments section.