All Comments on 'The Amazing Randy Pumps the Brakes'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While I really enjoyed the first story, this was wonderful. When I first started reading this story,I thought Randy was going to contact the one woman he couldn’t read so I was very surprised that instead he chose to contact Amy. I am so glad that this was the route you took because as the story progressed, the love was obvious and the emotion came through the story very clearly. Aside from all the things that were said between them, the one that really got me was when she asked him if anything was wrong and the clincher was when she asked if he was sick. When someone asks you that after not seeing them for awhile and they show up out of the blue, to ask if everything is alright is common but after you answer that everything is fine and the they ask if you are sick, they really care about you or at least in my experience it is true. Thank you for another incredible five star story.

J.D.

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Thanks for reading and commenting on this story. I asked for comments and you delivered in spades.. I'm so glad you like the character. He's an interesting guy and it's been fun "fleshing him out."

A sequel is already in the works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...