The Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That all changed when Auzora cried out, "I can't take it anymore. I'm about to cum! Sit all the way on my dick and quickly!" I did as I was told, slamming back down onto her lap. Auzora grabbed hold of my dick and started stroking at that exact moment. "Cum with me! I'm cumming!"

I felt Auzora get even larger inside me before the first impossibly large shot of cum flooded my bowels. My orgasm hit me at the same time. It was similar to my last one in intensity, but there was something different about it. I felt a new sensation blossom in my mind. I could feel a unique connection literally forming there. It only took me a moment to realize that she meant an actual bond was forming between our minds when she said bond. I could feel her mind inside my mind. Of course, I couldn't read her mind or anything like that, but there was definitely a new consciousness inside my mind. I could even feel her emotions, a mixture of extreme pleasure and love. It was the most spectacular feeling in the world, and I could not have been happier at that moment.

All the while, Auzora's cock continued unloading an unending stream of cum inside of me. With her cock acting as a perfect seal, there was no place for all that cum to go except deeper into my body, and once that was filled up, my body had no choice but to start expanding. It wasn't long until there was so much cum inside me that the once prominent outline of Auzora's cock disappeared, leaving me looking like I was a few months pregnant. By the time Auzora finally finished cumming, I must have looked like I was six months pregnant.

Auzora let out a contented sigh before asking, "Can you feel my consciousness in your mind? I can feel yours, and it feels amazing. I now understand why my mother always said the bond was something you had to experience to understand truly. It is simply incredible! I am so happy you agreed to bond with me!"

"Yes, I can feel your consciousness, and you're right; you can't fathom the gravity of it until you experience it. I am so happy and grateful you chose me to bond with!"

"Well, my mother says, the more sex you have with your bonded partner, the stronger the bond becomes," Auzora said as a hungry grin came to her face. "Now it's time for me to show you how Amazonians fuck!"

With that, she wrapped her large arms around my back before lifting me in the air like I didn't weigh a thing, all the while keeping her still rock hard cock buried balls deep in my ass, and walked us over to her bed. She laid me down on my back with my legs spread wide, with her on top of me though she used her arms to keep herself from crushing me. Then she leaned down and kissed me, long and deep. A kiss between lovers and the first (but not last) of its kind that I have ever experienced. She then whispered into my ear in a husky passion-driven voice, "Now I'm going to fuck you as you have never been fucked before." Her hips pulled back until only about one-third of her cock was still inside me before thrusting forward, burying herself back inside of me. She did this over and over again until she was genuinely pounding me silly. Her thrusts got longer and harder until only her head was always left inside of me. This had the effect of slamming her head across my prostate on her in and out strokes. I, for my part, could only lay there and take her pounding, not that I minded.

I was in pure bliss the entire time. Eventually, she slammed herself inside of me before letting out a primal roar and once again filling my stuffed ass with more seed. This, in turn, caused me to fly over the edge into my third orgasm. However, it became clear that Auzora was nowhere close to finishing fucking me and, before she had even finished cumming was already back to her furious strokes. At this point, time lost all meaning as Auzora fucked me with a primal need. She no longer bothered taking breaks to cum, just continuing to fuck me right through her orgasms. I soon lost count of how many times either of us came. It all flowed into one long constant orgasm, and with her constantly pistoning cock, acting as a perfect seal, her literal gallons of cum had nowhere to go except outwards. By the Auzora buried herself balls deep inside me one last time, I was so stuffed full of cum that I had to look over nine months pregnant with triplets. I was so stuffed that I couldn't reach my arms around my stomach and link hands. Luckily for me, Auzora could because Auzora maneuvered us into a spooning position after her final thrust.

With her arms warped protectively around my bloated belly and her hard cock still balls deep inside my ass, she whispered, "Good night, my love. That was by far the greatest fuck of my life, but now I need sleep." Soon, her breathing calmed, and she fell asleep.

I stayed awake a bit longer, thinking about all that had happened to me. Finally, finding Amazonia, meeting Auzora, and bonding with her before getting fucked to the absolute max. With these thoughts drifting through my head, exhaustion finally overtook me. The last idea I remember having was, "I fucking love Auzora, and I'm going to fucking love my new life. I couldn't wait to find out what the Island of the Amazons has in store for me next."

The End?