The Amazon and her Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Mom was ready to oblige, thrusting in again and letting the wooden rod power down the slick hole until her thighs smacked against her daughter and the haft of the weapon pressed at her own pussy. She gave a hiss of pleasure, clenching her teeth together as if she was afraid that opening her mouth would let out the sexual bliss that was coursing through her. Sofy had no such concern, as she leant her head back of the thin mattress and let out a gasp, "Fuck, that is so good."

"It's going to get better," Tori raised herself and looked down at her daughter, her face shapeless in the dark apart from the pearly gleam of her teeth and the whiteness of her eyes.

The teen's tongue swept round her lips, a dark shadow sweeping over the bright molars, as she looked up at her Mom, her hands reaching up to the older woman's upper back to keep her in place. "Fuck me," she said, "Fuck me so good I scream."

Tori was up for the challenge. She shoved the weapon in to her daughter's pussy, driving it as deep as she could and making the teen rock like she a gate being pounded by a battering ram. Her legs closed slightly, gripping her Mom as Tori rose again and then slammed down. She quickly got herself into a rhythm, slamming the weapon into the waiting wanton and wet hole. Her daughter gasped and shuddered, her hands holding her Mom and her feet twisting round her Mom's calves, together holding the older woman in a secure grip. Not that Tori wanted to escape, she was where she wanted to be, on top of her sexy daughter filling the teen's fuckhole with the wooden weapon, driving it down as deep as she could.

"Ooohhh, yessss, oooohhh," Tori grunted, her breaths coming out in spurts. Her body moved in time with her Mom, like she was the sea and her was the bobbing cork. Faster and harder her Mom fucked, slamming and ramming the toy in. Her daughter kept pace, her body rocking on the mattress, her tits bouncing and jiggling just inches from Tori's mouth. The older woman leant down her head to kiss and lick them, whilst still leveraging her waist so the toy rammed in. Sofy groaned again, even louder and more intensely, her eyes closing and her mouth opening. Tori's own mouth was down on one of the delectable tits suckling it like she was the baby and her daughter the mother. It was certainly a mouthful, the nipple as hard as iron as Tori's tongue twisted and teased round it. Her daughter cried out again, her nails digging into her Mom's back, "Oooohh, this feels so good, yessss, oooohhh."

It felt good for Tori as well. Not just physical pleasure, though every thrust pushed the weapon back on her own clit and made her cunt buzz with excitement, but to be fucking a hot woman again. She had been a faithful wife, but her husband had been dead since Sofy was small. Since then the only lovers she'd had were sporadic fucks, all with men, as she hadn't want to give a hint to anyone she was an Amazon. It was so good to be free and wear her woman's weapon again and to use it as it should be used, to fuck a hot beauty -- it didn't matter that the beauty was her daughter. After all a sexy woman is a sexy woman, whatever your prior relationship. Their lives would be different now, Tori recognised that, she could no longer pretend she was just an apothecary, but she was looking forward to that future, one in which she was able to bang her sexy daughter.

"Ooohhh, aaaarggghh, fuck me harder, fuck me!" Sofy was almost crying in pleasure now. Her body shuddered and shivered with each thrust from her Mom, her nails digging at the older woman and the heels of her feet bouncing on Tori's calves. Her head went back and she squealed again, "Aaarrrghh, I'm cumming, fuck, I've never felt so good, yesssss!"

Tori didn't even pause her fucking as her daughter climaxed under her, if anything the teen's caterwauling and rocking drove her to even greater endeavours, slamming hard and deep into the hole. The juice from her daughter was coating the wood, dripping off it each time it withdrew and spotting the mattress with wetness. Tori knew her own cunt was as wet, the cum leaking from the slit and smearing the leather of her strap-on as she fucked hard. She could feel the blush as the sexual pleasure poured through her and she gave a long groan of bliss, "Uuuurrrrhh," her daughter screamed louder drowning it and Tori grinned, pounding forward and waiting for her daughter to draw a breath before she let out another groan of ecstatic pleasure, "UUrrrhh, you have the sexiest fucking cunt in creation, it so fucking fuckable."

"Yes," gasped Sofy, "Keep on filling it don't stop."

"Oh, I'm not going to stop," Tori beamed down and slammed in, watching her daughter's mouth open again to reveal her white teeth in the darkness, as the teen screamed. She went even faster, feeling beads of perspiration forming on her back and forehead. She briefly wiped them away from her brow, leaving the ones on her back to trickle down her skin as she rose and fell. Despite the hard riding and hard fighting she wasn't tired or lacking of energy, it was as if the fucking was revitalising her -- though it wasn't because she was sucking it from Sofy, her daughter screaming and rocking as energetically and eagerly as her Mom. Tori grinned again, "Take it baby, uurrrhhh, yes, take my large cock."

"Aaarrrghhh, yesssss, make me cum, Mom," the teen screamed in reply, thrashing about under the hard banging. Her cunt spurted out a squirt of cum, splattering up the weapon and over her Mom's equally soaked pubis. The Amazon grinned and slammed harder, loving the feel of the warm wet juice over her skin. Her daughter screamed again, her body arching and bending, her fists clenching and unclenching and her feet drumming like she was leading a march on her Mom's legs.

"Uuurrhhh, yesss, urrrhhh," panted Tori. Her own cunt leaked more juice, like sweat after a run. It felt so good, each thrust hitting back at her with a wave of pleasure. She went faster and harder, shoving the toy as deep as she could and crying out in ecstasy as her cunt was aflame. Her daughter was screaming again, yelling out her climax and making her Mom's passion explode within her more intensely. She went faster, like a final gallop as the enemy lowered their spears. Except it was her weapon entering the body, spearing her daughter again and again. Faster, harder, deeper -- she rode the teen desperately, feeling Sofy shudder beneath her like a racing steed, muscles straining and stretching as she ridden.

"Yessss, yessss, ooohhhh Goddess, yessss," Tori gasped as a wave of ecstasy rushed through her like a tidal wave. It blazed through her, leave every fibre of her being popping and snapping, driving her brain out of her head and into a multi-coloured stratosphere, "Fuuuccckk, yesssss!"

She pulled the toy out and collapsed forward onto her daughter, who lay back gasping for air herself. Raising her head from the teen's bosom, Tori pulled herself further up the younger woman's slender body. Their lips met, it was not the passionate make out of earlier, but nor was it any longer a familial kiss, instead it was a long, slow and sensual lip locking, which only ended when Tori pulled herself off her daughter and rolled to the side.

"That was wonderful," she said, reaching over the teenager to find the sheet and pull it back over them.

"I can't believe it, I never thought I could cum so much" her daughter replied, "I've never cum so from touching myself."

"It is better, when someone fucks you," grinned Tori. Her daughter nodded in agreement, smiling. Her Mom looked up in the sky, it was dark, with only a quarter moon and that hidden by clouds. "We should sleep now."

"Yes," said Sofy. She sat up and took off her dress completely, before lying down on her side, her back to her Mom. She snuggled back and Tori slipped her arms around her, spooning comfortably. How long they lay in silence, unsleeping and comfortable, was impossible to say, it might have been minutes, it might have been hours. Certainly Tori found her energy returning, it had come back quickly when she was younger, now she wasn't sure whether it still was the same speed or whether she had lost the sense of time while entwined with her daughter. She could tell the teen wasn't asleep either, her hand stroking her Mom's silently in the dark. Tori closed her eyes, but she wasn't tired, she still felt invigorated and alive after the fucking. She probably should try to sleep, she knew, but she also knew how difficult it was when she was horny and there was a sexy young thing in her arms.

She kissed the back of her daughter's neck again and the teen giggled, wriggling her body sexily against her Mom. The older woman squeezed a tit, eliciting another set of sexy giggles. Tori grasped it harder, playing with the soft flesh. There was a groan from Sofy and she turned her towards her Mom, luckily not to admonish her to stop, but to kiss her, their mouths opening and their tongues jousting at each other. After a few moments, Sofy pulled her head back far enough to speak, "I've decided I'm not that sleepy yet."

"Nor am I" her Mom grinned back.

"You could fuck my wet pussy again," the teen, licked her lips and pouted invitingly.

"I could," her Mom agreed, "or I could fuck you somewhere else..." She let go off bosom and slid her hand down her daughter's back to her buttocks and then between the cheeks, gently resting it on the anal rosebud.

The teen's eyes widened and she gave a gasp, which quickly transposed into an eager smile, "Will it fit? It's so big."

"Trust me, I've fucked women before with this thing, it'll be tight, but it'll go in," Tori replied, "It'll be a little sore, but I'm sure you'll love it."

"If you're fucking me I know I will," Sofy replied loyally.

"I'll stop if it gets too painful," Tori promised, hoping that it wouldn't be, both for her daughter's sake, but also her own -- stopping fucking a sexy ass halfway through was always a letdown. She gently turned her daughter fully onto her side and reached down again to the teen's ass. The cheeks were round and bouncy as Tori gripped them, jiggling and wiggling them and making Sofy giggle. Tori kept her hand on the upper one, gently pulling it apart from its twin. With the other she gripped the toy, the wood still wet from her daughter's cunt juice, making it supple without it going soft. She guided it to the sphincter, resting it in the crater as she kissed her daughter's back and neck again, relaxing her. The teen moaned, rubbing her pussy slowly as she waited for her other hole to be filled.

Tori eased in the tip, less than half an inch, just enough to push in the ring muscle. Her daughter gave a moan "Fuck me." Her hand continued down at her cunt. Tori paused for a few seconds to allow her daughter to get used to the toy, before she let go off the cheek and grasped her daughter's waist -- it gave her better leverage. Slowly, but forcefully, she pushed her hips forward sending the toy into her daughter's bowels. An inch...two...three.... Sofy gave a groan; there was plenty of pleasure in the sound, but also a touch of pain. Tori paused again, kissing her daughter's back lightly and stroking her waist gently to relax her, whilst the teen did some self relaxation as she played with her own pussy. After a few second Sofy murmured, "Fuck me Mom, fuck my ass."

Four inches... five... the asshole was tight, but no match for Tori's weapon. The walls expanded as she pushed, grudgingly giving in to her strength, but gripping at the wooden rod as it passed, trying to slow down her push. Tori took a breath and pulled back a couple of inches before pushing in again. There was no room for her hand and she took it away, it didn't matter the cock was so deep in that it no longer needed guiding. Six inches... her daughter gave a moan and shudder, rubbing her pussy harder and harder, shaking her body so that her Mom could feel her vibrations as they touched. Seven... the walls continued to fight back, forcing a quick retreat and then another advance, a little easier this time. She held her daughter's side, stroking the teen's naked skin with her finger tips, before digging them in as she gripped. Her daughter, arched her back, pushing against her Mom. Tori pressed forward, eight now... almost all the way. Sofy shuddered.

Nine. With one final push Tori finished pushing the dick in, her thighs pressed against her daughter's butt cheeks as the toy vanished completely between them. "Oh fuck," the teen moaned, "I feel so stretched, but so good."

"It's going to get even better," her Mom promised her. She slid back slightly and then thrust forward, driving the dick down as deep it could go. Her daughter groaned and shook, her hand rubbing furiously at her clit at the same time. Tori gave her daughter another kiss on the nape of her neck and began to fuck her again. It was still hard as the walls had not given up their attempts to hold her back, even if they failed each time, but Tori didn't mind the work, pressing forward and forcing the dick in. Her daughter's groans and squeals were enough of a reward, though the press of the weapon's haft on her own clit was certainly an additional bonus. "Mmmmnn, you're so fucking fuckable."

"Ooohhh, give it me, I want it all the way up my ass," Sofy quivered. Her hands were clenching in excitement, pushing the sheet off the two of them for the second time. It didn't matter, they were warm enough - body heat, vigorous exercise and the friction from the wooden rod razoring up and down the teen's tight butthole producing plenty. Still, just to be sure Tori increased the pace, slamming the cock into the hungry hole, spreading it wide and battering the walls back violently. Her daughter's cries got louder and more passionate, drowning out the background noise of the owls and night time wood's critters. "Ooohhhh, yesssss that feels so good, oooohhh, fuucckkk, yeesss!"

"Uuurhh, yes, it does, your ass is so sweet I could ram it forever," panted Tori. She was exaggerating but not lying -- it might have been her memory playing fault, it had been long time since she had banged another woman's butt, but she certainly couldn't remember an ass so tight, nor an owner who so enthusiastically rode back. Every thrust from Tori was met by her daughter eagerly pushing back, forcing her hole up the rod. It took the effort out of it and meant the Amazon was able to go faster and harder, slamming the toy in like she was hammering a nail. Still she was a Mom so she had to ask, "Are you still alright? I can slow if you want."

"No, fuck, no," wailed Sofy, "I want it harder."

Complying Tori thrust harder. Her daughter screamed again and shook like a leaf in a gale. Tori took her lower hand and used it to grip her daughter's shoulder, for a moment holding both it and waist as she fucked Sofy vigorously and violently. Then she moved her upper hand down, reaching for her daughter's cunt. Stroking up it took her seconds to find the clit and she began to rub it hard as she carried on butt-banging the teenager. Sofy exploded like a thunderclap, screaming out in pleasure, "Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss, don't stop, fuck my ass, fuck it please."

Grinning her Mom slammed it, her fingers still serving the cunt. There was juice everywhere as the teen squirted in excitement, her cunt juice shooting out like an uncorked bottle of the fizzy wine that was all the rage in the richer parts of town. "Yessss, aaaaargghh, fuuuckkkk..." The remaining words were even more incoherent, just a babble of syllables and vowels mixed with the shrill cry of the climax.

Even as her daughter came Tori was ramming her harder. The thrill of her daughter's ass was playing on her own clit, the weapon rubbing at it and making the older woman's vision swim with pleasure. She was able to drive the toy harder and faster as the hole was stretched and opened, getting used to the wooden rod pounding it and deciding that perhaps the dick wasn't so bad after all. Tori dipped a finger into her daughter's cunt, swirling it around and then pulling it back. She licked it clean and then gripped the shoulder, holding both of them as she pounded. "Uuurhhh, uurrhhh, yes, baby, yes, you're butt is to kill for."

Her daughter gasped something, though she seemed to be in agreement. Tori grinned and slammed, she knew what it was like to be so overcome by orgasms that your brain refused to form words, she was only glad her daughter was experiencing it from her first anal fuck. The teen shook and shuddered, trying to rock her body in time with her Mom. She didn't quiet manage it, which spoiled her Mom's enjoyment of the hot bottom, not one whit. Harder and harder she went at it, driving the weapon deep. It continued to bounce on her own clit. "Urrrhh," she moaned, "Yesss, fuck." The pleasure began to quickly rise like a kettle about to boil on the wood stove at home. "Fuuuckkk, yessss, yessss."

The orgasm hit her like a warhorse, almost knocking her backwards such was its intensity, "Aaaarrrgghhh," Tori screamed, sending the owls fluttering away in fright, "Aaaarrrrghhh, yessss, aaaaargggh."

She rested her head against her daughter's back, struggling to get her breath back, as Sofy gave little whimpers of satisfaction. Eventually Tori got the strength to pull the toy out, cuddling up to her daughter. This time sleep came easily to them both.