The Amazon and her Granddaughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss, yessss," gasped and shrieked Aina again, her heels bumping on her Grandmom's calves.

"Goddess, Goddess, Goddess," Katarinka panted back.

Her own cunt was aching with lust, the haft of the weapon continually hammering at it and her clit, sending waves of pleasure -- each higher than the last -- washing through her. She could feel her skin flushing and red, sweat forming on it and rolling down her. Her heart pumped and beat, faster than normal, banging away at her ribcage as she exerted herself as hard as the toughest sparring session. In and out she went, driving deep down, the wet teenage cunt gripping at her weapon like it was trying to grab hold of it. Katarinka kept on going, hammering the hole harder and harder, enjoying the feel of her lithe granddaughter writhing and rolling beneath her, the teen's hands gripping hard at her back and her mouth continually open as she let out a stream of cries and grunts and moans, interspersed with the odd 'fuck' or 'yes', often elongated as she shrieked out at the same time.

The teen's eyes closed and her head dropped back as she climaxed again, her cunt spurting cum like a geyser all over the weapon.

That didn't stop Katarinka who continued to pound even as her granddaughter was screaming her pleasure. The weapon hammered back at Katarinka's clit and she found her own body arching and shuddering as she began to lose control. She forced herself to keep on slamming and pounding into Aina, forcing the cock between the two of them. The teen was falling back, gasping and panting as she tried to recover from the ecstasy that had just whelmed her. Katarinka pounded on, closing her own eyes, and gritting her teeth as she felt the sexual excitement building up. Down and in she thrust, hammering and slamming, feeling the weapon pressing up at her. Soon she could no longer hold it in and let out a series of gasps, "Goddesssss, Goddessssss, fuuckkk, Goddesssss, oooooohhh, yesssss."

Aina was panting still, trying to rise but unable to get her strength back, the orgasm she had just had sapping all her energy. Katarinka continued driving, grunting and panting, "Goddesssss, Goddesssss."

The climax came like a flood bursting a dyke, washing away every muscle and sinew in her body, leaving her leaking cum and sweat as she screamed out in pleasure, "Goddesssss, fuccckkk, aaaarrgghh, Goddessssss!" Whether the Goddess was listening or not was impossible to say, but what was true was that the orgasms which were tearing through the Amazon were more than heavenly, "AAAarrrghh," she screamed again, thrusting down one more time and then halting, her weapon still deep in Aina, "AAAarrrghhh Goddesssss, yessss!"

She dropped down again, but this time didn't rise, instead just lying atop her Granddaughter, the two of them kissing as Aina's hands rubbed at the older woman's lower back and ass. Their tongues flickered together and as Katarinka's hands moved over the teen's tit she decided she was still horny and had enough energy for more. She lifted her head.

"That was so great," moaned Aina, "I've never felt anything like that, even when I played with a candle in bed it wasn't so pleasurable."

"Who said we've finished?" grinned Katarinka. Aina giggled lustfully, her smile getting wider as Katarinka got off her and said, "Get on your hands and knees, let's do a different position."

The teen quickly did as she was told, wiggling her sexy butt at the older woman as Katarinka got onto her knees behind her. The thrall's pussy was still wet and the weapon slid easily into it, Katarinka thrusting it as deep as she could get it. Aina gave a loud cry of pleasure, "Yes, Grandmom, fuck me, please fuck me hard."

Reaching down Katarinka grasped the teen's waist, using it for leverage as she pounded forward and in. Soon the bed was rocking and squeaking as the Amazon rammed in and out, her weapon spearing the wet hole, making cum spurt out and soak the bedding. "Yes, take it, take my dick," instructed Katarinka, though there was no need to say anything given the enthusiasm with which her granddaughter was riding the weapon, her body rocking and shuddering as she worked her pussy down it. Katarinka grinned, "MMmnn, that's it," she said, "Take the whole length in that sweet twat of yours."

"I want it, oooohhh, that feels so good, it's filling my cunt, oooohhhh," Aina moaned back, her hands gripping at the bedding tightly and her back arching in pleasure. "Fuck me, oh yes, fuck me."

They got into an impassioned rhythm; Katarinka thrusting fast and deep, Aina keeping up, her own body moving in perfect time with her Grandmom's as if they'd been fucking for years, not the first time tonight. Katarinka had fucked many thralls whose years of sexual experience hadn't been as good as Aina's on her first time. She increased her speed and was gratified that the teen matched her, bouncing back with every thrust, gasping and squealing in enjoyment, "Make me cum," she called, "Make me cum."

The older woman moved her hands down from the hips and onto Aina's buttocks, the cheeks jiggling and jumping as the teen thundered back and forth. She grasped and squeezed them, pushing them together and then pulling them apart, briefly exposing the puckered back hole of the thrall. It looked so tempting and she eased the cheeks apart again to take another quick glance. The hole seemed tight and virginal and just made for fucking. She thrust deep into the pussy, licking her lips and considering whether to swap holes and take her granddaughter's anal virginity as well. "Ooohhh, yessss," screamed Aina, "Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Deciding to test the waters Katarinka extended a finger and slid it between the crack, gently rubbing at the rosebud. The teen didn't seem to mind, if anything her moans and cries became louder and longer. Encouraged she withdrew the finger and placed it in her mouth, sucking it and making it slippery -- all the time she continued to pound back and forth into Aina's cunt, keeping her filled. Satisfied the finger was wet enough she took it out and pressed it against the rosebud, shoving it in and as Aina pulled back. The teen shuddered and groaned, "Ohhh, yesss," she moaned, though it was impossible to tell if it was the finger in the back hole which was making her groan or the much larger weapon in her front. Still, Katarinka twisted it and pushed down, at the same time slowing her thrusts, so that the teen's focus would be on the intruder in her anal passage. "Oohhhh, that's good," Aina groaned, "That's so good."

It was in as far as Katarinka could manage and, with the progress so far, she decided to pull the weapon out of the younger woman's soaked cunt and shift all the focus to her ass. The teen gave a small groan, for a moment it was unclear whether of pleasure or disappointment before she said, "MMmnn, finger my ass, Grandmom, ooohhh that's so hot and sexy."

Twisting the finger again, so the knuckle was rubbing at the chute walls, Katarinka said, "You want something bigger in there?"

"Oh yes, stick your weapon in my butt, oh that sounds so delicious and fun," the teen moaned.

Katarinka wasn't going to wait for a second invitation, grasping the weapon, still wet with teenage pussy juice, and aiming for the back door. There was a small gape where her finger had been, but it was only big enough for the tip to fit comfortably in. Placing the cock in that crater, Katarinka paused and readied herself, her hands gripping her granddaughter's waist and girding her thighs for a forward thrust. Then she shoved.

"Ooooohh" there was a moan from Aina as the cock pushed past her sphincter and into her anal tunnel. It didn't go far on the first try, but Katarinka had expected that -- the weapon might be lubricated but the passage was going to be a tight fit. Almost immediately she was shoving forward, again eliciting a groan from the teen and moving forward half an inch. Licking her lips in anticipation the Amazon paused and then shoved again, and again, and again. Each time the weapon went in a little deeper and Aina gasped a little more loudly. After a few moments, the teen picked up the rhythm and began to move her pert butt back onto the weapon, helping Katarinka impale in her ass.

"That's good," the older woman said, "You'll soon be able to fit it all."

"Mmnn, it so tight, but it feels so good though a bit strange... not uncomfortable," she swiftly added.

"You'll get used to it," said Katarinka and pushed some more. Her Granddaughter gave another groan of excited pleasure, her hands gripping the soft bedding even stronger than before. The older woman continued thrusting and shoving, watching the weapon as it gradually vanished between the twin cheeks and into the teen's forbidden hole. The walls slowly crumbled under the assault, the weapon a battering ram at the gate. "That's it, nearly all in," said Katarinka and went in for the final attack, in a series of hard and fast thrusts, brushing aside the remaining anal resistance and fighting forward until her thighs were smacking at Aina's buttocks. She hardly paused, only long enough to wipe a strand of hair from her face, before she resumed. The walls might have fallen enough to let her in, but they were still holding back the cock, like a desperate rearguard that needed to be broken. "That's it, work with me, it's all in, let's go harder," Katarinka said and added, "This is the most perfect ass I've banged in years."

"Yes, fill it up, mmmnnn, give me that dick up my butt, mmnnnn that's it Grandmom, fuck my asshole," Aina moaned in return.

The two of them were in tandem, the older woman pounding forward as her teen granddaughter sprung back, the weapon slamming deep into her butt hole. The bed rocked the formerly pristine covers crumpled and wet with cum and sweat. Katarinka gripped harder and rammed even faster, driving the weapon down the tunnel. "Yes, Goddess, yes," she grunted as the haft pressed at her clitoris, slamming at the bud and making it flame with pleasure. "Take my weapon, oh, yes, that's it."

"Fuck me, aaaaarrghhh, fuck my ass hard, I want it all, yessss, yessss," shrieked her teenage granddaughter, "Aaaarrrghh, don't stop ever, pound my butt open, bang it deep! Aaaaaargghhh!"

It sounded like Aina was having an even more powerful orgasm from the weapon pounding her backdoor than when it had been entering the front. That suited Katarinka fine, she didn't mind fucking pussies, but she had to admit, if given a choice she was much more a rear entrance woman, there was something hot about slamming a sexy thrall in her ass, especially an ass as sexy and delectable as Aina's. The teen screamed again, her entire body quivering as she climaxed and Katarinka thanked the Goddess for being good. She had sent Katarinka to the castle to rescue her teen from a marriage to a pig who planned to murder her, but more than that She'd also conspired so that the attractive teen fell for Katarinka and Katarinka for her, and in Her mercy sent them to this Temple to end in bed together. "Thank the Goddess," the Amazon said, heartfelt and then adding, "I could fuck this ass all night."

"Do, do," screamed Aina in agreement, "I want to be fucked to dawn, aaarghhhhh, fuuuccckkk, that's so good." Her back arched and she let out a shriek at the ceiling, "Yessss, aaaarggghhh, yesssss!"

Katarinka was happy to oblige and continued to ram in. Aina's dropped down, arm outspread, the other reaching under herself to rub energetically at her pussy, masturbating in partnership with her Grandmom's hard thrusts. Her squeals got louder and her vibrations so intense that it was wonder the friction from her body didn't set the bedding alight.

Sweat ran down Katarinka's body and over her naked breasts. The ass was easier to fuck now, the walls loosened by the relentless hammering, but that didn't help as it just meant the Amazon drove even faster and harder, putting the same amount of effort in as before. However, she was fit and able to keep going where other, younger women, would have already collapsed in exhaustion, making sure that Aina's first anal bang was one the teen would remember when she was Katarinka's age. From the screams and cries of her granddaughter, she was certain the teen was appreciative.

"Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss, aaaaargghhh, I'm cumming, by fucking.... I am cumming, aaaargghhh," Aina shrieked even more loudly, her shrieks echoing around the room and out into the pool. Her legs gave way and she fell fully face down on the bed, panting and gasping, the cock slipping out of her gaped hole.

But only for a moment as Katarinka lay down on top of the teen and guided the weapon back into the open hole. Aina gave another gasp, "Ooohhh, yes, more, fuck my ass hard."

Katarinka began to do press-ups on the teen, driving the cock into her ass and making Aina gasp out in excited pleasure, "Yesss, yesss, yessss!" Soon she climaxed again, shuddering and vibrating, yelling out in ecstasy, "Aaaaarrrgghh, yessss, aaaargggh!"

It would have been tempting to carry on fucking Aina, to see how long they could do and whether they'd reach the dawn. But Katarinka knew they'd have a hard day's riding ahead of them and they needed to sleep. Reluctantly she pulled the strap-on out of the teen's ass, briefly looking down at the cratered hole, surprised at how dark and open she had made it.

Aina was exhausted barely able to move, apart from to moan in pleasure. Katarinka kissed the teen, "That was wonderful," she said.

"I love you," Aina murmured.

"I love you too," Katarinka replied without thinking. It was true and it was no longer the familial love between kin, but a deeper, more sexual love between an Amazon and a thrall. She unclipped her weapon and took it out of the room to place it on the couch next to her armour and sword. By the time she returned to the room Aina was asleep. Katarinka smiled and pulled the quilt over them both, spooning against the teen.

*

Aina didn't regret anything when she awoke and she could remember it all; how she had given her Grandmom her virginity and then allowed her to take it again in another hole. Her butt was a little sore, but that was a small price for the pleasure she had faced. The older woman was already getting dressed when Aina got up.

She looked around, the room seemed duller than last night, the tapestries more frayed and faded, there was even a crack in the floor and a cobweb was forming in the corner of the ceiling. Her Grandmom had noticed as well, she was pulling on her boots on the couch and looking at the pool, which had been clear the night before and was now foggy with dirt and dust. "The magics are fading, it was only for a night."

Aina licked her lips nervously, "And us? That wasn't for the night was it."

Her Grandmom grinned at her, putting her hands on the teen's waist and pulling her in, "No, that wasn't just the night," she said and kissed Aina, long, hard and passionately. Eventually, she let her go, "We need to go though, get dressed we've a long journey ahead of us."

*