The Amazon and her Granddaughter Ch. 04

Story Info
The return of the Amazon and her Daughter.
6.4k words
4.35
2.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers

Author's note: Tori and her daughter Sofy first appear in the companion to this story, "The Amazon and her Daughter". You may want to read that first if you want some background to them, though it's not needed.

*

It was just before sky-break when Sofy awoke. She'd trained herself, over the last few months, to be awake before the dawn chorus, which signalled the start of the day, began. It was not far into spring and the room would be cold. But snuggled under the fur blankets, her naked Mom radiating body heat beside her, Sofy felt warm and comfortable. The nineteen-year-old listened to her Mom's breathing, deep and steady, a sure sign she was still asleep. Then as she had done every morning since her Mom, Tori, had rescued her from orcs and they'd become lovers, she set to wake her in the most pleasurable way possible.

She scurried under the blanket. It was even darker than outside, without even the chinks of starlight through the shutters which gave a tiny amount of illumination to the room, and she had to find her way by touch. Not that she minded touching her Amazon Mom's legs, her hands slowly moving up the thighs and rubbing at it slowly, until she reached her hips and slid inwards. There was a contented sigh from her still-sleeping Mom as the teen found the older woman's slit and ran her fingers over the lips and up to the clitoral hood, gently massaging it and the bud it protected. Sofy continued sensually rubbing with one hand as the fingers from the other gently slid into her Mom's hole and eased apart the slot. The woman stirred slightly, not yet awake, but whatever had been in her dreams getting replaced by a sexual one. Sofy grinned to herself and flicked her tongue at the pussy, up and down, in and out, slow and deliberate, not going too deep or hard, to begin with, but gradually exploring the hole, her fingers opening it wider so she could go deeper.

"Mmmnn," she could hear her Mom's happy sigh through the bedding and feel her moving in her sleep, automatically opening her legs wider and moving one of her own hands deep under the blankets to find her clit and rub it. Sofy began to move a little faster and harder, her tongue flickering and flashing into the rapidly moistening pussy. Her Mom gave another groan, which rapidly turned into a yawn as she began to wake up, her body stretching as her muscles came to life. The teen took this as a signal to lick harder, her tongue driving forward and into the hole, speeding up as her Mom's legs closed in again, squeezing against her. "MMmnnn," there was another muffled moan, Tori's hand finding her daughter's head and patting it in encouragement. "Mmmnnn, yes," she moaned again, now awake and aware, "Yes, go on."

The teen's tongue went faster, her fingers sliding in as far as she was able to open the cunt for her lithe lickings. Her Mom always tasted good, but it seemed to Sofy, she was especially yummy first thing in the morning, her juice making the perfect early breakfast. She lapped up the cummy juice, feeling the flavoursome liquid slide down her throat, more delicious than any wine or mead and the best thing was the harder she licked, the more her Mom enjoyed it and more her pussy became wetter and wetter until the liquid was almost streaming out.

Her Mom's hand rubbed through the teen's long, dark, hair, the strands running through her outstretched fingers, "That's it Sofy, lick Mom's pussy, eat it out, mmmnnn you're so good, you're the best."

The teen glowed with pride at the words. Her Mom had been experienced with women, from what she had said, Amazon's never had any problem with bedding lots of sexy thralls (who were the more submissive lesbian partners in Amazonia, from what Sofy understood) and her Mom had fucked more than her fair share before she got pregnant, married (to a man) and given birth to Sofy. The teen on the other hand had never done more than an experimental kiss behind a barn, never mind licked a woman so experienced as her Mom. She was sure the older woman was exaggerating and there were plenty better than her, but it was still lovely to hear her Mom's words and know that, over the last few months, her cunt-licking had come on so that she was now a skilled practitioner.

Her Mom was now fully awake, shuddering and shivering in ecstatic pleasure as her daughter tongued her to climax. "Ohhhh, yessss," Tori moaned, her hand still grasping the teen's hair, "Eat my cunt, lick it hard."

The teen slammed her tongue in, savouring the taste and enjoying the feel of her Mom's vibrations, knowing it was all down to her. Her Mom squealed again, her body tensing and relaxing all at once, her grip on her daughter getting stronger as she encouraged her on. "Yessss," the older woman gasped, "Yesssss, make me cum, yessss, make me cum."

Sofy's tongue galloped like she was a racing horse, as fast and hard as she could manage, hammering the clit like hooves across a field. Her Mom was bucking like an untrained bronco as well, her back bending and curving as lifted from the bed, her thighs shuddering and vibrating against her daughter's side, her breath coming in sobs and gasps as her stomach rose and fell like a rolling sea. "AAaaaarrghhh, yesssss, aaaarghhhh, yesssss, I'm cumming, aaaaargghhh, yesssss, I'm cumming."

The teen lifted her head from her climaxed Mom and listened to her pants gradually subsiding. She was half-tempted to return, but she guessed that outside the blanket dawn had come and that they needed to get up. She popped her head out, smiling at her Mom, the older woman's breasts bare and just below the teen's eye-line, "Good morning."

"Good morning," her Mom grinned, "Thanks for the wake-up."

"It was my pleasure," said Sofy, which was the absolute truth.

Her Mom gave another yawn and stretch, "We better get up, the day's already started." She pulled back the blankets and exposed Sofy's naked body to the cool morning air.

The teen scooted up, goose pimples already forming on her limbs and ran across the room to where her dress was hung over a chair. She quickly shimmied into it. It didn't warm her much, but at least it removed some of the bitterness from the air, she'd start a fire in the hearth before she made breakfast. Her Mom was more relaxed about getting up, standing naked as she made the bed, not seeming to worry about the cold like ice. Sofy hadn't noticed before, not until she had found her Mom was an Amazon and they'd become lovers, but her Mom was much hardier than the teen was, able to shrug off extremes of hot and cold which left her daughter either wilting or freezing. Still, it meant that Sofy had more time to contemplate her Mom's hot, firm body, perfectly sculpted and muscled with not an inch of spare flesh around her thighs or stomach, so different from other women her age -- the teen hoped she looked half as sexy when she reached her Mom's age.

The older woman crossed the room, not for clothing, but for the woman's weapon -- the sign of an Amazon -- which was hanging over a hook on the wall. She took it off and loosened the straps slightly before pulling them up until the wooden phallus was over her cunt, before she tightened them again. She walked to a chair on the other side of the room, the weapon jiggling enticingly in front of her, before sitting down next to her boots and pulling them on. Finally, she picked up her sword and shield, flexing her arms as she did so before moving into a warrior's stance, still naked apart from her boots and weapon, "I'm going to exercise," she said.

"I'll make breakfast then," smiled Sofy.

It was the same as they did each morning, Sofy ate, her Mom exercised and Sofy prepared breakfast before starting on the rest of the chores. It was different from before, when her Mom had been more a Mom and Sofy had been more a girl, but things had changed and the teen was no longer a child, but a woman in love and her Mom was, if still her Mom, an Amazon warrior. On the way back from her rescue her Mom had explained Amazon society and its breakdown into Amazon's, dominant and sexually on top, and thralls, submissive and the bottom. She hadn't needed telling that she was a thrall, not that she minded, it fitted her like she had been born to it -- which she probably had.

She set the fire, warmed some water for washing and cleaning, wiped down the table and floor and, judging the time, put on some porridge which should be heated in time for her Mom to finish her exercises. She got it exactly right her Mom entering the kitchen from where she'd been practising outside just as Sofy spooned it up into their bowls. Her Mom sat at the table, her naked breasts jiggling sexily as she ate and talked, Sofy admiring the view as she ate her own breakfast. Afterwards, she cleared up and went out to feed the chickens and goat (her Mom always dealt with the horse) and to pick some herbs that her Mom had asked for as the older woman pounded away with her pestle and mortar in the apothecary, fulfilling an order for a merchant who was in town.

The day passed, the teen happily doing the chores that needed doing, keeping their house spic and span. As she washed the floor and raked the herb bed she dreamt of Amazonia and being a thrall there, where she wouldn't have to hide her real relationship with her Mom and the older woman could go fully bedecked as an Amazon warrior. The teen imagined her Mom walking down the street with her metal bikini, her toned stomach on display and the edge of her woman's weapon just visible under the metal and leather skirt she wore, Sofy beside her, basking in the jealous looks she was getting from her fellow thralls -- perhaps they were heading to the wrestling ring or the baths or even to the stables, following which Sofy would clasp her Mom tight as they trotted down the highway astride the horse. She sighed, she had hinted to her Mom that perhaps now they were a couple it was time to move, and where else would accept them but her Mom's homeland? But as yet the older woman had not yet taken the hint.

"I'm going into town, do you want to come?" her Mom had come outside just as Sofy was finishing her weeding. She was wearing a normal dress, with no sign of a weapon, woman's or otherwise -- to all the world a herbalist and apothecary, who knew the best potions to stop a sickness or powders to sprinkle on a scald. "We could go to the tavern and get something to eat?"

"Yes," Sofy wished it could be a proper date, but the town would have been scandalised and in a small town scandal became ostracism and ostracism led to poverty. "I'll just change my dress," she added.

"I need to just finish packing the powders," her Mom replied, accepting the delay.

Sofy went into the main room and found a dress that was as daring as she could risk, with its cleavage cut low enough that her Mom would easily get an eyeful of her pert breasts as they ate.

"Very pretty," her Mom gave her an appraising glance as returned. The teen giggled and gave a sexy pose, hopefully letting her Mom know that'd she be getting lucky that night (though as they banged every night, there wasn't much luck about it anymore).

It was a two-hour walk to the town, quicker if they rode, but as the horse had once belonged to one of the Baron's men her Mom wasn't too keen to draw the attention of the local sheriff and his constables to it. The tavern where the merchant was waiting for Tori was the more salubrious one in town, the drinks were barely watered and the meat was mostly lean, with sides of vegetables which were semi-fresh. The teen took a seat at the tables and ordered for the two of them, whilst her Mom talked with the merchant and his wife, allowing them to check the merchandise (not that she would have cheated them, but it did no harm to be open and up-front) before she pocketed the monies agreed. That done, she paused for a moment, looking at a 'Wanted' poster on the wall, before shrugging and joining Sofy at the table.

It was always nice to eat out when they could afford it, Sofy felt her cooking had improved since she'd taken on the domestic chores and her food was passable. But the tavern's was much better and she didn't have to make it either. The only problem was that, as they were in public, she had to pretend to be her lover's daughter and no more, no touches of hands across the table or nibbling from each other's plates or gazing into each other's eyes, just normal conversation as if she hadn't tongued her Mom's cunt that morning.

The door opened and two grizzled-looking men came in who Sofy had never seen before. Neither had much of the rest of the tavern either as every head in the place swivelled to look at the newcomers. The swords and shields over their backs said that neither were pilgrims or merchants travelling the roads, the poor quality of their armour -- a mixture of battered second-hand chain and well-worn leather, added that neither were they retainers of some great (or even minor) lord or king.

"Bounty hunters," Tori murmured to her daughter, answering the teen's question before she could ask it, "though probably not successful ones."

A necessary evil, knew Sofy, few towns could afford more than one or two constables and none beyond their boundaries and most Lords cared little about criminals as long as taxes were paid and harvests collected. Still, they didn't look like they were kind men, hunting down evil-doers, but violent thugs who could easily be on the other side of the law themselves.

The tavern might be gazing at them, but they were also gazing around the tavern, obviously looking for someone. As one turned in their direction, he paused and nudged his fellow who also swivelled to stare at them. Sofy felt her stomach turn in nervousness though she couldn't think of any crime she had committed (bar pilfering an apple or two from local orchards when she had been younger). The second man stared at them for a moment and then nodded back, his hand perceptibly moving to the hilt of the sword of his scabbard. The two men began to walk slowly over to them.

Sofy could feel her knees shaking under the table, but her Mom put a hand over hers, comforting her. The hunters had stopped a few feet from the table, eying them both, not lustfully, but like watchers trying to discern something hidden from sight. "Can we help?" Tori asked.

Sofy was sure her Mom could take the two men down if she'd been armed, but her sword was back at the house. Here, she was an apothecary and herbalist who made potions and powders to cure common illnesses and stop pregnancies -- the secret she was an Amazon was one that neither she nor Sofy wanted to break. The men were silent for a moment, continuing to examine the two women like they were professional merchants appraising the value of a piece of stock. Eventually one of them said, "We're looking for an Amazon, stole a girl from her stepfather and killed the girl's betrothed."

"It is not us," said Tori, "I'm a herbalist, this here is my daughter. We're well known around here."

"That they are," said the tavern keeper who had hurried over, though remaining far enough away that if swords were drawn he wasn't going to get accidentally cut by a swing.

The man looked them up and down again, not answering. "I saw the poster, on the wall," said Tori, "It doesn't look like me."

"There's some resemblance," the man said. Then he shrugged and relaxed, "But you're younger and if you've witnesses..." His hand relaxed and swung away from his sword, "We're going to loop to Hayrush, be back in a few days, if you see them you let us know, the women is dangerous so don't think you can claim the bounty."

"I won't," said the tavern keeper, as it was him the man was talking to, not thinking that a female herbalist would even consider trying to take down a dangerous felon.

The bounty hunters, satisfied that their prey wasn't here, left. Sofy wanted to say something about there being another Amazon and was she dangerous, but the tavern keeper had closed the distance, now there were no longer any swords about and was talking to her Mom, offering apologies -- even though it was not his fault -- and lamenting how the land was going to wrack and ruin, what with orc raids and Amazon kidnappings. Others clustered around to give their opinions so that there was no space for Sofy to have a private conversation with her Mom.

They finished their meal, accepted once again the tavern keeper's apologies, insisted they pay (or Tori did, Sofy would have taken the half-price offer) and went into the night. There were still a few people around town, so Sofy avoided speaking to her Mom about the Amazon until they were well outside the walls and no one could hear them. Her Mom knew her too well because as soon as they were on the track which led to their house, she said "They weren't looking for us, it's another Amazon, they're after. According to the poster she's abducted a girl from her parents, though I'd say it's more likely the girl got a taste of a woman's weapon and wanted more."

"I was so nervous, what if they'd made a mistake? Bounty hunters aren't known for caring too much about being right, only being paid."

Her Mom smiled and paused in their walk, turning her daughter around so that they were facing each other. Her hand reached up to cup her cheek, her thumb stroking it gently, "Don't worry, I would have protected you."

Sofy instantly relaxed as she knew how true her Mom's words were, the older woman was an Amazon warrior and armed or not would have been more than a match for the bounty hunters -- if it resulted in their secret coming out, well there were plenty of other small towns who needed a herbalist and wouldn't ask questions about their pasts; and there was even a chance her Mom might decide to take them back to Amazonia where they could live openly. Her Mom's hand slipped onto hers, squeezing it tightly for a moment before they continued on their walk home.

The house was dark when they returned, the dark winter clouds blocking even the dull illumination of the stars and moon. Still, it was warmer than outside when they entered it, the hearth fire might have gone out hours before but it still left the main rooms with a small residue of heat. Sofy fumbled around the kitchen for the lamp and then the tinder box. Her Mom had better night vision and walked catlike across the floor to their room. A few strikes of flint against stone and the lamp was lit, casting an orange glow across the room. Sofy took a look at the candle, there was probably a good couple of hours left to it. She shut the door and followed her Mom into their room.

The older woman had removed her cloak and hung it over a hook and was halfway through undoing her blouse. The lamp flames made her skin flicker like bronze and Sofy bit her top look as she admired her, her face beautiful and hair long, her breasts firm and round, the nipples visible as she removed her blouse and stood there topless, allowing her daughter's eyes to feast on them. The teen smiled at her Mom, "You're so sexy, are all Amazon's as gorgeous as you?"

"Most," her Mom laughed. She finished removing her blouse and hung it over a chair back, before reaching for the belt around her skirt and unbuckling it. Sofy stood still, holding the lamp as she continued to enjoy her Mom's lovely body, firm and toned and muscular, with no evidence of the stretch marks or cellulite which marked that of similarly aged local women.

Her Mom seemed in no hurry, ignoring the coolness of the air and the allure of the warm fur blankets on the bed, she stripped herself naked and walked over to the dresser, sitting on the stool with her back to her daughter, slowly brushing her long hair. It was a sexy sight and Sofy put down the lamp so she could sit on their bed and slide a hand under her dress until she found her shorn snatch and started to satisfy the sweet spots, moaning gently. Even in the darkness, she could see her Mom's reflection smiling as she knew exactly what her daughter was doing and why. The teen smiled back and rubbed harder at her clit, the exciting senses swimming up her thighs and around her stomach. Her Mom's mouth opened slightly and she ran her tongue round her lips sensually, the lamp seeming to make the lips look even redder, their wetness glimmering in the half-light.

LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers
12