The Amazon and her Granddaughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh," moaned Sofy. She shivered and though the room was cooling it wasn't the temperature which was making her quiver. Her clit was so sensitive, every touch from her fingers making it sing like it was a professional minstrel entertaining a King. She rubbed eagerly, circling it with two fingers and keeping the pressure on so that there was a continual volley of pleasurable arrows hitting her. Her Mom licked her lips sensually again, her eyes directly looking at her daughter's reflection as she lowered her hands to knead her bosoms, pushing them together and pulling them apart sexually, entertaining and entrancing her daughter. The teen groaned again, "Ohhh," her legs felt weak and firm at the same time, her cunt dripping juice onto the fur blanket. "Ooohh," she groaned, her eyes momentarily closing.

When she opened them again her Mom had opened her legs and if it was below the mirror's reflection, from behind she could see from the way her Mom's elbow was swivelling that her Mom was doing as she was. Though even if she couldn't, the older woman's wicked and wanton smile would have given it away. The two of them continued playing with themselves, not talking or conversing, not even face to face, but still fully aware of what the other was doing. The harder or faster one moved so did the other, so that soon their hands were speeding along like galloping horses, light moans of excited pleasure filling the room as they masturbated themselves for the other's enjoyment.

"Mmmnn, ooohhh," both Sofy and Tori moaned in unison, their bodies quaking with the intensity of the waves of sexual bliss burning through them, their skin turning even redder and not just due to the glow of the lamp. "Mmmnnn, oooohhh, urrrhhh." Orgasmic excitement filled them to the brim, making them shudder and gasp louder, "Uhhhhh, oooohhh."

Tori grinned, breathing out before licking her fingers and standing up, her naked butt so sexy and firm. "I'm just going to check the door is locked," she said as if she hadn't just been masturbating in front of her equally guilty daughter.

Sofy nodded, still panting a little and stood up. She took off her shoes, slipping them under the bed and quickly making sure she moved from the cold wooden floor onto the rug. Reaching up to her bodice she unlaced it, opening her dress. Before she could pull it down she heard the sound of her Mom's footsteps coming back across the floor. The older woman stopped immediately behind her daughter, her hands slipping around the teen and moving up her front until she found the still-covered breasts. They weren't covered for long as her Mom pulled down the dress's top and squeezed at the pert pair, the nipples quickly stiffening. "MMmnn, let me help," the Amazon murmured as she tugged the dress lower, her mouth moving to the teen's neck to kiss the smooth skin sensually.

"Oh, yes," Sofy groaned, allowing herself to relax back against her Mom. She could feel the older woman's naked bosoms against her own bareback, gently squashing against her as she arched and leant against the Amazon. Her Mom's hands continued to squeeze and knead her own tight, teen pair, rubbing the nipples between finger and thumb to make sure they remained as stiff and hard as metal plate. She pushed the breasts together, rubbing them against each other, before giving them another squeeze, all conspiring to make their erogenous zones very happy indeed. Sofy gave another happy moan, bending herself even further backwards so her Mom's mouth could continue its exploration of her neck, kissing and licking away. Her Mom's lips pursed forward, leaving tiny sensations of pleasure in their wake as she pecked away, a dozen tiny kisses all across the side of the neck, as one hand moved up from the teenage breasts to rest a finger on Sofy's lip. The teen opened her mouth and her Mom slid in a finger for the teen to suck eagerly, her head gently bobbing back and forth on the older woman's fingers. It was the same ones she'd been pleasuring herself with and whilst Sofy couldn't taste any remains of pussy on them, just the thought was an enticing one, making her own cunt start to dampen again.

Slowly her Mom was walking forward, pushing her body against her daughter and encouraging her against the bed. The teen didn't resist, slowly shuffling across the rug her Mom continuing to kiss her all the time as she kneaded the younger woman's breasts. They broke for a moment as Sofy's legs came up against the wooden frame, but only long enough for the teenager to pull back the fur blanket. Then her Mom grasped her shoulders and turned her round, her mouth finding Sofy's, her tongue burrowing. Her daughter reciprocated, her tongue slithering against her Mom's, enjoying the steamy, warm breath that was filling her. Tori's hands were on her waist, going down and finding the dress. She pushed it down, over Sofy's round rump and hourglass hips, and the cotton dress dropped to the floor. The teen stepped out of it and allowed her Mom to push her onto the bed. The sheets were cold at first, but they'd soon warm up. Her Mom stood above her, looking down lasciviously and grinning lustfully. She reached for the woman's weapon, sitting on a shelf nearby and slid it up her legs, tightening the straps so that the wooden phallus was kept in place.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," Tori grinned as she joined her daughter on the bed.

"Me too," giggled her daughter. She immediately rolled onto her front and spread her legs open. She turned her head over her shoulder and licked her lips enticingly "Do my ass?"

"I never refuse that," replied her Mom. She reached for the fur blankets and pulled them over them both as she moved over her daughter. One hand moved under the teen, grasping at a tit and squeezing it sexily. The other was on her daughter's butt. At first, it just glided over the round, smooth skin, feeling it and massaging it gently, before gripping it and squeezing it as she was doing with the breast. The teen gave a happy moan, rubbing her wet pussy up and down the bed as she waited for her Mom to enter her.

Tori's mouth moved to the back of the teen's neck, using her chin to push away the teen's long hair and clear a path for her to kiss. She peppered the young woman with love as she extended a finger and pushed it at the sphincter. Together all the attention made Sofy sigh and stretch, her body quivering in anticipation as her Mom's finger pushed past the ring and into her. She could feel the faint scratch of the nail against her wall, followed by the hard bone of the knuckle, grazing against her tunnel sides as her Mom twisted and turned it, opening the hole wider. "Mmmnn," Sofy groaned, "Make me ready."

"I can't wait to fuck that hot tight ass of yours," her Mom murmured back, "It's so sexy and fuckable, I love it."

"MMmnnn, it's yours, Mom," moaned Sofy. Her Mom's finger turned round again, making her shiver with anticipation - the finger was fine as a starter, but it was nothing compared to the woman's weapon, not as hard or long or thick... a finger could prep, but only a weapon could really pleasure. Still, preparation was important so she worked her hips up and down, swivelling them round and round her Mom's finger so that her Mom could open the butt. Her Mom pulled out, but only for a second and when she returned a second finger had joined the first, pressing down the tight hole and making Sofy wince a little. Her Mom continued to work the fingers in and out, harder with two than one, but at the same time more effective preparing the ass for the much larger weapon.

She moved her other hand from the tit and onto the teen's ass, stroking the cheek and then gripping it. Sofy groaned and wiggled in anticipation, knowing the foreplay was almost over. Her Mom pulled her fingers out again and this time there was no return. Instead, she gripped one of the cheeks pulled it apart from its fellow and used the fingers she'd been penetrating Sofy with to grip the weapon and guide it to the hole. For a moment the teen felt the weapon's tip against her still-open rosebud and then it was in, pushing down and further opening her tight rear hole. She groaned excitedly, lifting her hips to meet her Mom. The older woman pressed down, giving her teen daughter the wooden cock she craved so much. Up Tori moved again, the toy sliding back from her daughter's hole. But only for a second before she thrust in again, grunting as she put her back into it, driving the weapon deep into it's new sheath.

"Yes, oh Goddess yes," Sofy moaned appreciatively, her hands scrabbling out to grip the sheets and tug them closer. Her Mom was rising again and then falling, slamming the phallus deeper into Sofy's ass. The teen gave another gasp as she felt her tunnel being stretched by the thick pole, nerve endings behind the wall waking up with a metaphorical shriek. The volleys of pleasure hit her harder, making her toes curl and her fingers tighten. "Yes, oh, yes, fuck me," the teen groaned. Her Mom was moving harder, each thrust sliding in deeper and finding spots which had not yet woken. Sofy closed her eyes and let the exciting pleasure rush through her, any discomfort from the stretching of her chute walls no more than a minor sensation compared to the ecstatic bliss which was coming with it. "Oh, give me that cock, Mom, I want it deep."

Her Mom pounded away, harder and faster, each thrust hammering the cock in as deep into the teenager's hole as it would go. Sofy shrieked in pleasure, her nails digging into the sheets as she clasped her hands together, her feet stretched out sharply and bending in pleasure. She had never believed how enjoyable anal sex could be until her Mom had introduced her to it on the night she'd been rescued. Ever since Sofy had been addicted. Sure, she didn't mind the weapon in her pussy and she never turned down the chance for a front-hole fuck, but given the option, she'd always go for the back door, the orgasms were more intense and long-lasting and the level of intimacy the greater the more taboo (and what could be more taboo than a Mom butt-banging her daughter). Luckily her Mom also loved the same hole and they quickly settled into a routine where they fucked every night and for five out of seven it would be anal that was on offer (the other two days allowed Sofy's well-used butt to recover so it was ready to be pounded again).

"Yessss, yessss," squealed Sofy, her body vibrating in pleasure. She could feel her Mom's warm breath on her back as the older woman pumped away. She could imagine the alluring smile on her face as she enjoyed her daughter's butt as much as Sofy enjoyed her having it; but that was the only down-side to being taken from behind, she could gaze into her Mom's eyes as they fucked and wallow in her Mom's beauty. Sometimes her Mom lay her on her back and lifted her so that she could fuck her face to face, though that was best left for the light and summer when they weren't under the blankets. In the winter face down under the furs was probably better and meant that the shivers were all down to pleasure not cold, and even if she couldn't see her Mom's face she still had it imprinted in her mind's eye. "Yessss," the teen shrieked louder, "Fuck me harder."

The weapon slammed down, its natural oils easing its passage. It felt so good in her butt-hole, that Sofy couldn't help but slide a hand under herself and start to finger her soaking pussy in unison. Her finger might not have the girth or length of the weapon, but it still always felt good to have something in each hole. She wondered what it would be like to have a second woman's weapon in there, instead of her finger, that would fill her up and she was sure to make her cum like a boiling kettle. She moaned as she imagined it, perhaps a second Amazon with her Mom, both women fucking her together like she was a rag doll they were fighting over; her Mom would win obviously but not before Sofy had orgasmed multiple times. The fantasy made her next climax even more orgasmic, the pleasure so powerful it was like being caught in the maw of a dragon. "Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss," she screamed, "Yesssss, Goddess, yessssss!"

Her Mom didn't even pause, slamming in and out, ramming the teen with passionate intensity. Sofy ran a finger harder into her pussy, the hole literally flooding with juice. The orgasms increased in power, so strong that the young teen felt like she was about to break as every muscle strained and every nerve stretched. Her heart beat faster and faster like someone was using an axe to break out of her ribcage and sweat dripped from every pore, soaking her skin as much as cum was soaking her twat. She screamed again in pleasure, her entire body rocking like she was trying to throw her Mom off. Luckily her Mom was a good rider who was able to keep on the wildest of mounts and the older woman wasn't slowed by the teen's paroxysms as she carried on ramming deep and hard. "Mmmn, take it, take my weapon deep," she grunted as she went in and out of her daughter.

"Yesss, aaarrrghhh, fuck me, yessss," Sofy screamed in reply. She could feel another wave of orgasms crash through her in a repeat charge of pleasure. Her back arched and bent, and her Mom drove down on her and forced her back into the soft bed. The teen's cunt jetted cum over the sheet, soaking the cotton with her juice. "Yessssss," she shrieked, "Yessssss!"

Her Mom was panting in her ear, gearing up for one last sprint. The teen gripped the bedding and writhed in pleasure as the older woman went up and down on her. Each thrust was heavenly, sending her to an orgasmic paradise of delight. "Yessss," she screamed, "Yessssss!" It felt like she was on fire, burning in a climactic flame, her entire body red and molten, her blood boiling, her hair in ashes and her skin crisp and dark. "Yesssss, yesssss!" Sofy shrieked again as every part of her seemed to be erupting like a volcano, her cunt literally spurting out a jet of juice into the bed as she came, "AAAarrrghhhh, yessssss!"

Her Mom rolled off her and the fur blankets dropped with her covering them both as they lay sated and satisfied. "Love you," Sofy murmured.

"Love you too," her Mom replied.

*

It was still dark so Sofy wasn't sure why she'd woken up.

Beside her, her Mom was moving, calling something out which in her sleepy state and with the furs half over her head the teen couldn't decipher. A roll of cold air hit the teen as the blankets were pushed back and her Mom got out of bed. Now Sofy could hear what had woken them, a hammering at the door. "I'm coming," her Mom shouted.

Whoever it was must have heard as they stopped banging at the door. Sofy struggled into a sitting position, watching as her Mom pulled on the dress and then a warmer cloak around it. The teen didn't know what was going on, but few people called when it was still dark without a reason so she followed her Mom and quickly slipped into her dress and sandals. By the time she'd done so, her Mom was dressed and had moved to the front room. Sofy quickly lit the lantern and followed. Her Mom had taken her sword and scabbard, laying them out of sight by the front door, but within easy reach.

"What's the emergency?" she said as she opened the door.

A woman was standing there in Amazon armour, with a teen a few feet behind her about Sofy's age and just as pretty. "Hello Tori," said Katarinka.

"Hello Mom," said Tori, "You better come in."

*

12