The Amazon and her Granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking another sip of her wine before leaning back again against the wooden tub, Katarinka grinned. "You'd find it easier if you were in the tub, come get in."

"Yes, my lady," the teen tittered and stepping back and into Katarinka's eye line she removed her dress. She wasn't wearing underclothes and so her pussy was immediately on display, a puffy pair of labia with a small strip of hair above it. Katarinka licked her lips and drained the wine, knowing she would soon be fucking that hole deep and hard. Margo seemed to be thinking the same thing, as she walked up the steps swinging her hips and breasts invitingly before getting in opposite the older woman.

Leaning forward Margo began to run the cloth over the naked tits of the Amazon, but Katarinka was clean enough. She reached forward and grasped the teen's wrist, squeezing it hard and making her drop the cloth into the water, at the same time she pushed her mouth against the younger woman's, opening and probing with her tongue. The teen didn't resist, her own lips moulding to the older woman's and her tongue swinging around to envelop the Amazon's. Katarinka dropped the teenager's wrist and moved her hands to squeeze at her large tits instead, she could feel the young woman's excitement as Margo's lips pressed harder at hers and her tongue swept faster and harder, driving at Katarinka's. The Amazon pressed back, owning Margo's mouth and twisting her tongue at the teen's. The young woman shivered in the hot water, temporarily breaking the kiss to throw her head back and moan her pleasure. Katarinka's mouth was at her throat like she was a vampire, kissing and sucking at the smooth flesh, her body against the shuddering teen.

"Oh yes," Margo groaned in excitement, her grunts getting louder as Katarinka's hand went lower to find her cunt. Her mouth returned to the Amazon's, impassioned and excited, gasping and breathing in at the same time. The older woman's fingers stroked the outside of the cunt, brushing the labia lips and feeling the teen's tongue pressing passionately forward as she was touched. The kisses got even more intense as Katarinka slipped in, the wall gripping around her as she pressed her finger forward. The teenager gasped again, her head breaking from Katarinka's and falling back as she cried out to the ceiling, "Ohhh, yesss, ohhh."

With her own mouth spare Katarinka brought it down to the tits, her chin in water as she suckled at the nipples just above the surface. They quickly hardened under her passionate suckling, like two small pebbles on a large mound. The teen was gasping and moaning loudly, as her erogenous zones in her pussy and tits were stimulated in unison, the excitement raising her up off the tub's bench, so that she splashed around, causing waves and ripples to wash over Katarinka. The older woman continued to finger fuck her faster and faster, even without the bath, she was sure the teen was soaking wet as she was fucked, but it was nothing to how she was going to be. She added a third finger, driving and jamming them down Margo's cunt. The teen screamed out again, "Yesss, fuuuckkk, yessss."

Katarinka grinned, licking her lips as she lifted them from the tit, "The water is getting cold, fetch me a towel." She pulled her finger from the snatch and licked it seductively.

"Yes, my lady," gasped the maid. She stood up, her skin flushed and not from the water, which was cooling, though still adequately warm if they had wanted to remain in. However Katarinka was keen for the next course to begin, now she had tested that Margo was more than just a tease. She watched as the naked girl padded over to the wardrobe and pulled out a towel before returning. She opened it wide and stood behind it, waiting.

Katarinka got up and out of the tub, walking over and standing in front of it so the maid could wrap the large woollen towel around her and then start to rub her down. She was good at it, obviously having done it many times before for well-born and/or wealthy ladies who couldn't be bothered to dry themselves, though Katarinka suspected it was the first time the teen had done it whilst she was also naked and dripping water on the floor. The older woman waited until the teen had finished patting her down, before undoing the towel and letting it fall to the floor, she stepped back over it and onto the bed, sitting down and spreading her legs, showing her smooth, mature twat to the teenager who looked at it with lust.

"I do not think you've finished washing me," purred the Amazon.

Licking her lips, Margo nodded and said, "No my lady, I shall do that now."

Using her foot Katarinka pulled the towel towards her so that the younger woman would have something soft to kneel on. Margo was down kneeling, tossing her hair over her shoulders so the tresses wouldn't get in the way, before putting her hands on the warrior's thighs to gently push them further apart so she could easily get between them. For a second, she paused, looking at the bare pussy in front of her, perhaps wondering what to do or perhaps savouring the moment before she lapped her first Amazon. It was only for a moment, though, not long enough for Katarinka to draw in more than a breath and then the teen was down on her, at first doing nothing but brushing her lips over the twat as she seemed to explore what was down there. Then her lips started to purse and she gave small gentle kisses over it, light, but sensual.

Katarinka grinned in anticipation, her hands grasping at the fur blanket over the bed. She wasn't expecting a pro, but it was a promising start, especially as whilst she guessed the teen might have been the recipient of licking, mainly from inexperienced pot-boys and grooms, she probably had never pleasured a woman orally herself. She waited to see if she would need to instruct or whether the light kisses were a tease and a prelude to what was to come. She needn't have worried, because even as she was kissing, Margo's fingers were up by the older woman's twat, at first gently rubbing and stroking as she kissed, but then slowly easing the lips apart with her fingers, so her tongue could slide between them and link at the older woman's soft and sensitive insides.

"Mmmnn, carry on," she growled in appreciation, one hand kneading her own bosom as the other reached down to stroke at the teen's head, together with just a modicum of pressure to encourage her to lick deep and hard.

"Yyyyymmm," the teen's tongue sped up, following the finger in and slurping at the walls of Katarinka's tunnel. If the cunt hadn't already been soaking it would have become so as tiny rivulets of cum started to seep from walls. Her finger dove in, further opening the fuckhole and allowing her to get in even more, tonguing enthusiastically, grunts and slurps combining, "Yyyymmmm."

"Go on, lick me, mmmnnn that's so good, go faster though, use your tongue," Katarinka groaned and shuddered. It wasn't the best pussy licking she'd ever had, far from it, but even the worst cunt lapping was a pleasure and this one was far from being anywhere near the bottom as it was from the top. She gradually put some pressure on the teenager, encouraging her deeper. The girl did as she was instructed, knowing without being told that an Amazon's pleasure was more important than her own, though her own would also come. Katarinka gave another gasp, shivering in pleasure as the teen's tongue found her erogenous zone, "That's it, keep licking there, make me cum."

Margo followed her instructions, pressing her face harder at the older woman, as she drove her tongue in, licking and lapping frantically at the spot. Now she'd found it she didn't need her finger in, so she moved her hands to the Amazon's thighs, stroking at the hard firm muscles as she made sure she kept the legs apart and open. The teenager's tongue went down fast, slamming at the spot she'd been instructed to hit with the accuracy of a forest archer. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as Katarinka was from the grunts and gulps of pleasure she gave. "Yyyyyymmmm, yyyymmmm."

"Fuck, fuck," grunted Katarinka, her back arching and stretching as an orgasm hit her like a charge. The teen might be new to this, but she was eager and enthusiastic, and if she kept it up she'd be a champion pussy licker in no time -- perhaps Katarinka should subtly suggest to her a move to the Amazonian lands, the girl would be sure to be popular there, a bit of practice and she'd make a fine lover for the leader of a warrior band, or even a wife for a lower-ranked Amazon. Thought that was for the future and the present was enough for now and Katarinka shuddered again, as a wave of sexual energy shot through her as intense as any she'd felt for at least several months. She pushed at the back of the teen's head, encouraging her, "Go, lick my cunt, eat me harder."

"Yyyymmmm, yyyyymmmn," Margo slurped away energetically, showing the older woman what she had. Her fingers splayed out over Katarinka's thighs, massaging and rubbing at the solid muscles underneath the firm, toned skin, the gentle strokes adding an extra dimension to the Amazon's ecstatic pleasure.

"Fuccckk, fuccckk, yessss, aaarrrrrgh," the orgasm hit like a charge, as powerful as a wyvern's breath (and Katarinka should know, after facing off one of the monsters). It almost sent Katarinka into a coma, her mind shredding into a kaleidoscope of senses, feelings and emotions, none of which made sense or felt related to each other. She screamed and cried out, calling to the Goddess who she worshipped, shrieking her pleasure and arousal so loudly that she would be heard in the heavens, "AAAarrrrghh, Goddess, yessssss, aaaargghhhh." The waves crashed through her like a storm bursting upon the shore, "Aaarrrrghhh, aaaarghhh, Goddesssss, fuuucckkk!"

And then like a storm they abated, leaving her gasping and panting, her legs weaker than a thralls and her eyes closed and unable to open.

But she was an Amazon and an Amazon should never allow bliss to overtake them for long. She took a deep breath and forced herself up. The teen on her knees looked up quizzically as the Amazon towered over her. Katarinka grinned and said, "Your turn now."

"You want to eat me?" Margo said.

Of course, she wasn't going to lick the girl, that was what thralls did, but the teen was going to get an even better deal. "I'm going to fuck you, with my woman's weapon," the Amazon replied, before instructing, "Get on the bed."

The naked maid did as she was told, giggling and wiggling as she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, gently rubbing at her clitoris as she watched Katarinka attach the straps around her thighs and midriff so the toy was firmly in place. She joined the teen on the bed, moving over her, the weapon in her hand. She licked her lips in anticipation and guided it to the waiting sheath.

Margo moaned as she was entered, her body shivering as she took her first woman's weapon. Katarinka continued down, the teen was tight, but supple, the walls of her fuckhole slowly easing as the weapon carried on in. Katarinka's hips moved as she worked it deeper, making sure the teen was getting the full length, the thick cock sliding.

"Mnnn, yes, oh, yes," moaned Margo passionately, her hands reaching up around the older woman. Her own hips were rising as she met the Amazon halfway, before falling back as the weapon pressed down into her. Her legs opened wider as if she was wanting to fit the full length and girth into her cunt. There was a slurp as the phallus went down deeper into the wet pussy, the walls clasping round it, so tight there was an effort, not so much that it was impossible (or even harder) to push through. Katarinka went in deeper and then out again, before returning, thrusting a full ten inches of wood into the teenager's hole. Margo groaned again, shuddering as she gasped, "Fuck me, mmmnn, give me that big dick."

Her short nails scratched and dug at Katarinka's back as the Amazon continued to rise and fall, as the warrior began to go faster and hard the teen clawed more desperately, like she was a wild cat trying to fight off a python before her doom came upon her. Katarinka slammed in again, not minding the scratches on her back, there was a little pain, and she was sure there'd be gouge marks on her skin come the end of the fuck, but it was so little that it didn't matter and just showed how much of a hot vixen the teen was, a passionate little fuck-beast, who was giving as good as she got. Harder and faster the Amazon pounded, feeling the teen wriggling and jiggling under her, squealing and squeaking with enjoyment, "Yesss, yesss, my lady, ram my cunt. Fuuccck, I love this, fuck me harder."

The bed rocked beneath them, dust from the top of the canopy, showing that either this was not a room which was used often or that the maids were not as on top of their cleaning jobs as they could be. Though if they couldn't dust, they could fuck, or at least Margo could. Her pussy licking had been more eager and enthusiastic than skilled, though there was promise, but as she got her cunt slammed by the dick, she seemed to be in her element, squealing and writhing around, her hips working with Katarinka's, her breasts bouncing and jiggling against the older woman, her grip firm on the Amazon's back. Even as she was gasping and squealing she'd paused to try and kiss at Katarinka's mouth, that she was seldom quick enough to connect for more than a second as the Amazon drove in and out didn't take away from the effort.

"Take it, take my weapon, let it find its sheath," grunted Katarinka as she pounded pussy. She could feel the bounce of the teenager's big breast against her, hear the gasps and shrieks as Margo fell into an almost non-stop sea of ecstatic bliss, seeing the younger woman's face contorting and twisting. Grinning she drove deep and hard, slamming her hard body at the teenager, forcing her deep into the soft bed, the mattress shifting and rippling like they were a raft on the sea.

The Amazon plunged in again and again, the haft of the toy rubbing at her own clit, making her burn with sexual bliss, though not as much as Margo who was screaming loudly, "Yesssss, yessss, aaarggghhh, yessss!"

The two women, old and young, thudded together, united in sexual pleasure, their grunts and pants and groans filling the room. In and out drove Katarinka, thrusting hard and at pace, a small trickle of sweat falling down her back. Beneath her the teen squealed some more, her nails digging at the older woman's flesh, her hips rising to meet Katarinka. It was a shame the girl wasn't a thrall, she'd be the most popular maid in the castle if was an Amazon one. She shoved harder, enjoying the quiver and shudder of the teen as she was penetrated, a cry of ecstatic joy escaping Margo's lips, "Aaaaarrrghhh, aaaaarrgghhh."

With a grunt, Katarinka pulled the weapon from the sodden hole, cum coating the polished wood like a fresh varnish. Margo panted and groaned, "That was fantastic," she said.

"I've not finished," grinned Katarinka, "Turn on your front."

The teen did as she was instructed, her legs spraying apart and her hands gripping at the fur blanket underneath her. Katarinka almost licked her lips as she looked at the round and sexy rear, the cute butt seemed to be almost begging to be fucked. She moved onto the teen again, one hand gently massaging the top of her back, whilst the other took hold of her weapon. "I want to ram that hot ass of yours."

"I've never been fucked there before," replied Margo, but it was more an observation than an objection.

"There's a first time for everything," said Katarinka as she pressed the weapon between the two cheeks and fumbled around briefly until she found the anal crater to rest the tip in.

"Mmmn, yes," giggled Margo in agreement, "Take my anal maidenhood."

The Amazon shoved forward, breaking the ring and taking the teen's butt virginity in one swift motion. Margo gasped and shuddered, her back arching slightly as, for the first time, she felt the stretch of a weapon in her back door.

"How's that?" asked Katarinka as she pressed another inch into the teenage asshole.

"It's stretching me, it feels strange though," Margo answered.

She wasn't the first anal virgin Katarinka had banged; in fact, she was probably somewhere in late double-figures if the Amazon had been counting, so Katarinka just nodded sagely and replied, "You'll soon get used to it, relax and let it enter you."

The teen nodded her agreement, her body loosening a little as she took the older woman's advice (though not fully as her hands still gripped tightly at the fur blanket). With a grunt Katarinka resumed, lifting herself up and coming down. The teenager let out a groan, shivering slightly as the cock went in deeper. She lifted herself as Katarinka pulled up like she was waiting to meet her, and the next drive slammed into her again, the weapon continuing into the hole, opening the walls. There was another groan, appreciation, a little pain, some discomfort, a hint of pleasure. Katarinka was up and down again, and again, and again. She got into a rhythm like she was hammering a stake into the heart of a demon, a continual hard hammering, working the weapon in further and further. The teen's asshole was easier than any demonic hide, easing open with each thrust, letting the toy in further, as if it was only playing at resistance.

"Take it, take it all," the older woman grunted as she slammed down again. Beneath her Margo groaned and wriggled, her hips jerking down as the cock entered her back hole. The weapon continued sliding down, its natural oils acting as a lubricant; this time all the way until Katarinka's body landed on top of the teen's, who, as instructed, had taken it all. Katarinka grinned, pausing for a few seconds to let the younger woman get used to the anal invader. Then she pushed herself up and resumed her banging.

"Oh, oh," Margo moaned, there was still discomfort in her tone, but it was less and being rapidly replaced by pleasure. Katarinka slammed quicker and harder, the walls hardly bothering to resist now so that each thrust sent the weapon deep into the young maid's asshole. The teen shuddered, her back bending and her hands gripping the bedding -- whatever had been said about relaxing had been forgotten, or was impossible, as she was hit by sexual wave after sexual wave. Katarinka was down on her again, landing on her back, squashing her own naked titties against the smooth skin, before bouncing up again like she was on a spring. The teen cried out again, even more pleasure in her voice, "Oooohhh, by the Gods, yessss!"

Ignoring the blasphemy (multiple Gods? all male? Only a fool would believe that) Katarinka slammed down. The haft of the toy rubbed joyfully at her own clit, making her tense with pleasure, cum filling her pussy and smearing over her lips, more of it with each forceful thrust. She could feel another trickle of sweat going down her forehead, ass fucking was vigorous exercise. However Katarinka, as a warrior, was fit, with the strength of a lion and the stamina of a wildebeest, able to keep going powerfully where younger women would have collapsed exhausted.

Margo was appreciating that, screaming and shrieking wildly, bouncing into the bed with each thrust and then immediately springing up to take the next one. The teen's hands were still outstretched, her fingers digging deep into the furry blanket as her toes stretched down below. "Yessss, yessss," she screamed, "Fuck my ass, aaaaarggghh, fuck my ass."

The teen might have been a virgin before, but now she was a convert. Katarinka wondered how many men would be lucky, now that the teen's anal cherry was popped, to be rewarded with a go at the hot maid's back door. A few she suspected, but equally she was immodest enough to think that Margo would never get the pleasure she got from a woman's weapon with any man's weaker cock -- she'd probably spend her entire life looking for this feeling again and never find it. The Amazon mentally shrugged, if the girl was smart she'd pack up her bags in the morning and emigrate to the Amazon lands, a sexy a thrall as her would seldom lack for Amazon company and more than one would enjoy slamming their weapon into such hot butt as Margo possessed.