The Amazon and her Granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss, fucccckkk, keep going my lady, fuck my ass, aaaarrrghhh, that is good, so good," the teen squealed in ecstatic joy as the older woman shoved in deeper, hammering in. She worked her own hips rapidly encouraging the Amazon to keep up. If Margo had thought it was a challenge she was mistaken as Katarinka upped her pace to keep with the teen, before going even faster and harder, moving almost like lightning. Certainly, Margo shook like she'd been hit by a strike, her screams of pleasure getting louder and louder, "AAArrrghhh, yesssss, aaaarghhh."

The teen shuddered as an orgasm hit her, her hands clawing at the fur and her back arching so much that it was almost a circle. The older Amazon was far from finished and slammed in hard and fast, her weapon so hot with friction she would not have been surprised if it burst into flame like a torch coated in oil. The teen was screaming her appreciation, her cries filling the room, "Yesssss, fuuuck me, fuucckk my ass, I love it, fill it up, my lady, aaaarrgghhh."

More sweat dripped from Katarinka's forehead as she pounded deep. The teen beneath her was a most enjoyable diversion, enthusiastic, eager, energetic and if she was also inexperienced she was a quick learner; perhaps there would be other diversions among the castle's staff -- Katarinka hoped so, it would make her visit more enjoyable.

As would her granddaughter - who had turned into a very attractive sexy woman.

For a moment Katrinka imagined the teen beneath her was Aina and not Margo before she pushed the thought from her mind -- Aina was betrothed, even if the man sounded despicable.

She grunted and resumed banging Margo, even stronger and faster, making the teen shriek so loud they probably heard her in the nearby village.

Slamming again and again she pounded the teen into orgasm after orgasm, leaving her a sweaty, stuffed mess, her loud cries turning to whimpers of sated pleasure. Panting the Amazon stood up and pulled the dildo out. She glanced down at the teen, her ass was as open and gaped as a cavern, the dark inside visible.

Wiping her forehead Katarinka went to her purse and pulled out a coin. Margo had turned round and moved to a sitting position, her skin still flushed red and glowing with sweat. She caught the coin as it was flicked to her, "Thank you, my lady," she said as she caught it, then glancing down her eyes opened as she saw the glint of gold and she said with even more feeling, "Thank you, my lady."

The Amazon shrugged, the girl had been worth it, anyway, it did no harm to let the other pretty maids in the castle know that their asses were worth a gold pound to the Amazon and she had plenty more in her purse. "You should be going," she said dismissively.

"Yes, my lady," the teen said with a grin, grasping her dress to her naked body she stood and curtsied, before picking up her shoes and, still naked, left the room to the Amazon.

*

Katarinka walked into the main hall, aware that she was turning the heads of half the men there (and not a few of the women) dressed as she was in the Amazon fashion, her scale armour skirt covering the top of her thighs and her metal bra her breasts; she had decided not to wear her sword, feeling that would be too much, but still had a short dagger in her boot. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and swung down her back, and her skin, tanned brown from the summer sun shone like bronze in the light of the torches bracketed around the room. Most importantly, hidden beneath the skirt, was her woman's weapon swinging on its harness.

Aina rushed to her almost as soon as she arrived she was clad in different silks to the one earlier, but ones which still showed her nubile body to its best advantage, leaving much of her chest and legs bare, even if they hid the most strategic points. As she leaned in to kiss her cheek Katarinka could smell her perfume, an expensive scent and alluring. "Grandmom, it is so lovely you're here, I was worried tonight I'd be all on my own," she glanced as she spoke to a man who was as broad as he was tall (though he was less than five foot, so that was something) was engrossed in conversation with Hugh. From the loathing in the look, he was Belgrothian, her granddaughter's fiancé.

"Mama said Amazon's dance like men," the teen twittered, threading her arm through her Grandmoms.

"More gracefully, I think, but yes we take the men's roles when we dance with our thralls," Katarinka replied.

"You'll be able to dance with me then," the teen giggled and touched her Grandmom's arm in a way that if she'd been anyone else would have had Katarinka dragging her to a bed chamber for a hard banging.

"If you Sir Belgrothian agrees it would be my pleasure," the teen wasn't anyone and whether she liked it or not it was not for Katarinka to involve herself in the marital market for the teen. Or at least she told herself that, even if she did not quite believe it.

The teen continued to keep her arm in her Gran's as she walked her around the hall, pointing out various knights and worthies and their ladies, nine of ten of whom the Amazon forgot immediately. The walk might have seemed random, but it was designed to take her to the top table whilst avoiding Belgrothian by as wide a gap as was possible; Aina admired the teen's tactics, if she hadn't been a thrall she'd have made a fine general.

"Mama, it's Katarinka," Aina said.

The woman's head slowly raised from her plate, the movement glacial like lifting it was an effort. She looked terrible, her face pale like a vampire and blotchy like a ghoul, the hair as brittle and sparse as a zombie. She'd always been slender, but now she was thin and sticklike, her veins showing through skin that was almost translucent and as she breathed she panted as if the very act was difficult and effort.

"Hello Yulianna," said Katarinka to her old daughter-in-law.

"Katarinka..." the woman said and paused to gather her strength, "You... came...for... " she stopped and coughed and a fleck of blood appeared on her lip. She didn't have the strength to wipe it away so Aina picked up a small rag from her Mama's lap and did it for her. The woman wheezed again, before continuing, "...for... the...wedding."

"Yes," in truth the letter had been mysterious, hinting at something, but not what, but then Yulianna always had been dramatic, even when she had been Aina's age.

"Should...never... have...left... He... Hugh... is...not...Clara...or...Tori," the mention of her daughters made Katarinka wince with a twinge of mental, but they were memories and she did not dwell on it, but the present. She waited for Yulianna to continue her train of thought and say what she meant but the woman needed to take in some more air and was not ready to speak.

Before she could the voice of Hugh sounded behind her, "Aina do not tire your mother."

Katarinka turned from the Yulianna to her husband, the words had been aimed at Aina, though she knew the real target was her. The nobleman was in his glossiest clothes, so shiny and colourful that if he'd gone out in them he'd have been mugged by magpies; they were suited for those who dressed for balls, not those who dressed for battle and Katarinka would have only been seen dead in them. "It was my fault, it has been a long time since I have seen her."

"Alas, as you can see my dear lady wife is not long for this world," he said it loud enough Yulianna must have heard, but her head had dropped down again.

"Indeed," if Katarinka had been invited to a wedding unless it was in the next few days she'd be a guest at a funeral first; if Yulianna lived the week she'd be surprised.

Hugh had already moved on and was gesturing to Belgrothian to come over, "Aina, introduce your betrothed."

The teen didn't have time to speak before the fat man did, "So you're the Amazon wench," he said and then belched, "I hear you fancy yourselves, warriors."

More than you, fat man, Katarinka thought, he'd be no use in a melee apart from being used as a shield and if he'd met a wyvern he'd have soiled his pants, and Goddess knew what he'd have done if he'd been on an old battlefield as the dead rose as zombies to fight again. However, she knew the type, he wouldn't dare take it out on her, but he'd keep his grudges and once Aina was his it would be her he worked it out on with his hand or a leather strap. Instead, she just said, "We have a certain prowess at arms."

"Huh," he snorted disbelievingly, "I can't see how you stand up to an Orcish charge," as if he had ever seen an Orc running screaming at him with their jagged swords and saliva dripping from their rotten-teethed mouth.

Luckily, Katarinka was saved from a further answer by the band striking up a dance. Aina immediately slipped her arm back in the older woman's, "Grandmom promised to show me how Amazon's dance," she said, which wasn't absolutely true, but in the circumstances, near enough.

Belgrothian snorted, "Like a man," he said snidely but made no attempt to stop Katarinka as she led the teen onto the floor.

Several couples were already dancing, many of them looking curiously at the Amazon and the thrall as they joined them on the floor. Katarinka immediately took the lead, her hand round the teen's back, placed on the naked skin just above the silken strands wrapped around her midriff. Aina smiled and assumed her position, a hand on the older woman's waist, the other held up for the Amazon to take. The music was still playing and Katarinka began to dance.

In truth she had never been a good dancer, preferring to spend her time practising in the sparring ring than in the hall. But Aina was and she made her Grandmom's moves seem easy, especially as she moved close to her, resting her head on the older woman so that there was the constant smell of her attractive scent in Katarinka's nostrils. They danced and danced and danced some more, only stopping for something to eat and some weak wine to drink, before returning.

Belgrothian seemed uninterested in his betrothed and Katarinka made full use of it, holding the teen closer and closer as they danced until at last the musicians swung into their last melody and then, there was the sound of silence. In the quietness, Aina leaned forward and murmured, "I wish it was you I was marrying."

Katarinka sighed inwardly, it was perfectly acceptable for Amazons to marry thrall daughters and granddaughters, even if men thought it was perverse -- the Goddess blessed the unions of Moms and daughters as well as any other relationship, not for her the twisted monstrosities which could come from men impregnating their kin. But they were in the world of men and Aina was already spoken for, even if the man was a lout and a fool. She said nothing, just gently disengaging herself from the teen. "I shall see you tomorrow," she said and Aina nodded and curtsied, her previous words, if not forgotten, at least not repeated.

The Hall was emptying. Katarinka would have wanted to speak more to Yulianna, but Hugh had not left her side all evening -- though from the way he ignored her, Katarinka did not believe this was from love but to stop her from speaking to the dying woman. She wondered what Yulianna wanted to say; she'd find out, Hugh might have stopped her tonight, but the Amazon was as cunning as she was strong, and she was very strong.

She gave Hugh a bow, "A most pleasant evening, my Grandaughter is most delightful."

"She will be a good wife to Sir Belgrothian," he replied, pausing as his wife coughed and wretched, "You know the way to your chambers or shall I find you a guide."

"I can find the way," said Katarinka, the mansion was not big enough to get lost in.

She headed up the stairs to her chamber and opened the door. Under the covers lay a redhead, her dress over the chair. She smiled as Katarinka came in, "My friend Margo said you might want company."

"She's a clever girl," grinned Katarinka as she began to undo her skirt.