All Comments on 'The Amazon Queen'

by XTALES

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
goodlorigoodloriover 5 years ago
YES

OMG yes more please

smoothboismoothboiover 5 years ago
gay sex is liberating

i love men going gay later in life. i wish there was more build up to his repressed urges

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved this (just needed a bit of proofreading, editing, etc.)

Okay, I’ll get the criticism out of the way first: there were a few little errors (e.g. a 20” cock?! I think you meant 20cm, i.e. the metric equivalent of 8”, and the odd typo or slip up here and there. And anal without some kind of lubrication...?!)

But, these quibbles aside, the theme — husband and wife both discover their inner cock sluts — was super hot. (Loved the line about a man’s ass being more highly prized than bottomless pussy, and towards the end how she almost sees her husband as a “competitor”. That’s correct: a woman is right to worry that her man may indeed be able to sexually satisfy other men better than she can!

In answer to your question: yes, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yes

this was great!!!!

XTALESXTALESover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the compliments!

About the 20" cock issue, yes I meant 8" which is roughly 20cm, since in Europe we use the metric system.

When I write I usually have future chapters in mind, but this story was meant to be a one shot.

My philosophy is that each chapter should be a crescendo from the previous one.

If I don't see potential for progression, I usually don't bother.

I am a bit short on ideas on how to make the second chapter better than the first one.

But I will give it a thought, some suggestions would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was good read!

I liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous