The Amazon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XTALES
XTALES
61 Followers

"Can you check if the canoe is still there?" Jeff said.

"I can, but need be careful," he confirmed.

"I understand... please get us out of here dude," Jeff pleaded.

Nigh time was approaching, the guests were offered a paltry meal consisting of a foul tasting soup but none of them were in a position to be too picky. After the 'exotic' dinner the tribe started to dance around the fire, there were some kind of drums setting the pace of the dancers. Jeff was the only one far away from the fun, tied to a wooden pole like a dog and guarded by two warriors, both sitting on either side of him enjoying the party from the distance.

The man was worried about the condition of his wife, he didn't see her since this morning, when they led her into that hut. Suddenly Jeff noticed that Jose' was heading towards the hut followed by six other young men, who seemed the same age as Jose'. "What's going on?" he thought worried sick for his wife.

When Sarah saw Jose' coming in with those six young studs, she knew what was coming, she was shaking but she didn't move.

"Jose' please..." she begged.

"Sorry Sarah... it be ok. If you don't do sex, they kill Jeff," he lied, and continued, "She help you," he said pointing to the dethroned Queen.

"But I am going to get pregnant..." she cried, as if it was the worst thing that could happen in that situation.

"Sorry..." the young man replied with a sad face, as he understood what the woman was going through.

But then Sarah realized another thing, "Are... are you going to fuck me too?" she said looking completely dejected.

"Sorry..." Jose' repeated, not really knowing what else to say.

"I thought you were gay," Sarah quipped.

"I like men, and women," Jose' finally admitted, "I have girlfriend," he replied, and continued, "Sorry, I have to, I am not a warrior yet and doing sex with queen is sign of virility, no sex with queen, no warrior."

"Are you going to be a warrior?" she asked.

"Yes, so we can escape...promise," he smiled.

"Thanks Jose...'" she said slightly comforted by his words, knowing that the guide was their only hope.

What she didn't know was that her guide wasn't the good boy he appeared to be, he had his own secret agenda. Jose' didn't mind staying there for the time being, after all he was used to that kind of life, and he didn't mind staying there for as long as it took in order to fuck the object of his desire, Jeff.

At this point the ex Queen approached Sarah and firmly, she held her legs up in the air. The American woman didn't fight, there was no point, she allowed the fuck party to begin, in the hope that this will give them enough time to eventually escape. Sarah raised her head and watched the first boy approaching. The 'would be warrior' positioned himself between her legs, the American woman noticed his imposing 20 inches cock pointing at her vagina. It was as thick as a tree trunk, Sarah was terrified.

"Oh God..." she said fearing her tight pussy would be torn apart by that beast.

She looked around in panic to check if there were smaller ones she could start with but those young men were all gifted by the Gods in that department. Jose' was the smallest one but not by much, so there was no point in being too difficult. As the ex Queen forcefully spread Sarah legs wide open, she felt the tip of the young man cock entering her vagina. She gasped, but it was just the beginning.

As the boy slid his entire cock deep inside her cunt in a single swipe, she moaned, "Ohhhh".

She never had a dick so big inside her, it felt uncomfortable but not painful. The boy didn't waste any time, as he started thrusting frenetically his cock inside that tight vagina, Sarah understood he was inexperienced. The ex Queen intervened by gently slapping the young fucker on his shoulder and said to him something in their language. The boy nodded to her, then he started the fucking once again but now it was more gentle, and Sarah realized that her tight pussy was starting to warm up to that young savage cock.

She forgot how pleasurable sex could be. That big cock was hitting all the right spots, something her husband never did. But maybe that was the point, maybe her husband cock was too small to satisfy her, maybe she needed big cocks inside her cunt. It seemed to be the case as she had three orgasms for the first time in ages, thanks to the relentless pounding of that big Native American cock.

"Oh God..." she moaned biting her lips, the 'warrior to be' was doing a great job, he reminded her how great sex can be.

This was supposed to be the worst moment of her life, but actually, she was kind of loving it. She was now so horny that she put a hand behind the boy head and pulled him against her face. Then she did something really out of character for her, she pressed her lips on the Native and started to kiss him, but the boy surprised by that gesture, backed up and stopped fucking her.

"What's wrong?" she turned to Jose' for some reassurance.

"I think they don't know what is kiss," the guide responded. Jose' then turned to the young fucker and said something.

As sudden as it stopped, the Native started fucking Sarah once again, and again she felt her pussy on fire. As she was lost with pleasure, she closed her eyes to enjoy that magic moment. When she finally re-opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a big cock dangling few inches from her face. Without thinking she just grabbed it and put it in her mouth.

Once again the guy that was fucking her stopped, while the one she was attempting to suck pulled all the way back. This time she guessed what was the issue.

"Let me guess, they don't know what a blowjob is," Sarah said to Jose'.

"I think you right...I show them," Jose' said as he approached her and without hesitation he guided his seven and a half inch cock into her mouth.

As she greedily started to suck on it, she observed the puzzled face of those jungle boys, even the ex Queen seemed surprised that you could do that with a cock. While she was nursing Jose' cock with her tongue, the guide was talking to the others, probably explaining what was happening, while the fucker started to pump his cock in her cunt.

Sarah suddenly felt guilty, she felt bad for Jeff, instead of being disgusted, she was actually enjoying being the bitch of this group of young savages, while Jeff was tied to a wooden pole. Her loving husband didn't deserve that. Yet she could not stop behaving like a slut, she never though sex could be that good.

"You like Sarah?" Jose' asked with a wicked smile, surprised that the uptight professional woman could be such a horny mare.

"Mhhhh...please don't tell Jeff...promise," she begged.

"Ok, I don't say to Jeff," he reassured her, taking his cock out of the bitch grasp.

He then called one of the boys in waiting and positioned him in front of the woman face.

"Take it into your mouth...now it's ok. He know now," said Jose'.

She didn't have to be told twice, she got hold of the light chocolate colored cock and shove it right into her mouth. "Mhhh...so big," she moaned.

Now with an eight inch cock in her cunt and another eight inch cock in her mouth Sarah was literally losing her mind. Jose' was enjoying the show, watching how much the white mare was enjoying American Native cocks, he was so proud to be one of them, and he was wondering if Jeff would be as keen on his Native cock as his wife was. He then took Sarah hand and guided it to his own cock, she happily grabbed it and started to wank it, while the other two cocks were still working their way in her body cavities.

Jose' was looking at the bewildered face of those boys, this was sexual education for them, they didn't know a woman can do such things and satisfy 3 men at once. And they didn't even know about the back door yet, but for today the lesson was already fully packed. After 10 minutes of good fucking the young native finally exploded inside her cunt, she felt the hot jizz plastering the walls of her vagina. She stopped sucking the delicious brown lollipop for a second to look at the hunk who just emptied his big balls inside her. She bit her lips in appreciation for his job well done.

As the boy pulled out, Jose' invited him to move beside his mate. Immediately Sarah grabbed the cock which was fresh from her pussy and shove it in her mouth while at the same time forcing the other dick inside her cavity. She was now sucking two huge cocks like a professional whore. She has never done that, what was happening to her? What's happened to frigid Sarah? She didn't know, or even care, all she knew was that she needed another big sausage between her legs. As if reading her mind, Jose' then moved between her legs and pushed his 8 inch dick inside her slippery cunt.

As he fucked her, he was cupping Sarah tits and pinching her nipples, he was giving those salvages a lesson on how to enjoy sex to the full and not just as a way to empty their balls. One of them started to copy Jose' and started cupping the other tit and pinch her nipple. Jose' then said something to him, and the boy bent over and started sucking her nipple. Sarah was in fucking heaven, she felt like her whole body was a huge clitoris, her body was wiggling left and right trying to get as much of Jose' cock as possible while her tongue was working relentlessly on those two cockheads that were filling her mouth. All that while exploring hands were wandering all over her body, lips sucking on one tit and fingers pinching the other.

"How could I have lived without THIS all my life?" She thought.

Soon all the young warriors learned the rotation, so at least half of them were served in a way or another by the white Queen at any given time. One hour and half later, after seven loads of prime Native American cum in her womb and an astonishing eight orgasms, the party was over. She was completely destroyed, cum copiously leaking out of her pussy which was now so loose she could not feel her, her tits were swollen by all those hungry lips desperately trying to suck the milk out of them. She had been a total slut, but she loved every minute of it. While the other boys started to leave the hut, Jose' stayed behind.

"You ok Sarah?" he said offering his hand so the woman could sit up. After almost two hours of resting on her back she found it difficult to even sit up straight.

"I don't think women do good sex, but you made me horny...you are real slut" he admitted.

"I take it as a compliment then...but please don't tell Jeff. Please..." she begged him.

"Ok I don't say him, promise," he replied.

"By the way, for being a faggot, you are quite good at fucking pussy," she joked lovingly stroking his spent cock.

"Thanks, I said I have girlfriend...in my village gay is sin, if they know they kill me...and here too, so don't say please," he replied.

"Don't worry, I couldn't do that even if I would, I can't speak a single word of their language..." she said as a matter of fact.

"Ok I go now," Jose' announced.

"Wait, can I get out of this fucking hut?" she asked.

"No now, but I ask tomorrow, promise," he said with a smile.

While most of the villagers were already in their hut sleeping, Jeff was there sitting on the hard cold ground guarded by one warrior. Jeff saw all the boys getting out of the hut one by one, with the young natives cock still half mast. When Jose' came out, he immediately headed towards the poor man and sat beside him.

"What did they do to my wife?" he asked apprehensively.

"She is ok."

"What do you mean she is ok?...did they rape her?" he said apprehensively.

"Sorry, she did sex, or they kill us," he said.

"Sweet Jesus..." he shook his head in utter despair.

"No worry she is ok," Jose' reassured him.

"She is ok? She's been fucked by six animals but she is ok?...Did you fuck her too?" Jeff asked.

Jose' looked down in silence, he could not lie on that, "Sorry they force me."

"For fucks sake! This is a nightmare!" he said holding his head with his hands.

"Sorry Jeff..." said the boy touching Jeff on his shoulder.

"Don't touch me...fuck off!... together with the rest of those animals," he said in anger.

He was so agitated that the guard stood up and pointed the spear at him, Jose' intervened once again and calmed the situation down. He then stood up and retired in his hut without saying a single word.

The next morning Jose' entered the Queen's hut with good news.

"Sarah you can go out but if you try escape they kill us," the guide said to the woman.

"It's ok, I won't do anything stupid for now, I just need fresh air and I want to talk to Jeff," she reassured him.

"Sarah, I said Jeff they rape you, but didn't say to him you liked...I told him they force me too," he said shyly.

"Right...I understand...I will talk to him," she said.

The two of them got out of the hut and headed towards Jeff.

"Oh honey what they did to you?" she said crouching in front of him and stroking his face.

"I am ok, I am more worried about what they did to you...and you! Why you here?" he said scowling at Jose'.

"Leave him alone, poor boy, they forced him, he's been a gentleman. Just calm down, we gonna find a way to get out of here, for now we have to play along with it...ok?" she reassured him.

"Fine..." Jeff said.

"Can we untie him?" Sarah said to Jose'.

"Not now, Chief don't trust him, maybe later," Jose' said.

"When you get to graduate as a warrior?" Jeff asked.

"In three days with other six boys," he replied.

"You mean the six the fucked my wife...with you seven," Jeff reminded him, trying to contain his anger.

"Jeff please," said Sarah, and continued, "Don't worry honey we gonna get out of here soon, just don't do anything stupid."

The rest of the day was uneventful. Jose' was out hunting with the other six boys and few of the warriors, Sarah meanwhile was mingling with the other women, learning how to make baskets out of leaves and helping cooking the meals, while Jeff was sitting on his sorry ass, unable to move from his assigned spot. Sarah was sad for her husband, he was treated worse than a dog, while she had some freedom and some nice hard cock to fill her up.

Two days passed and the daily routine was getting pretty monotonous, Sarah day highlight was the two hours fuckaton with the seven horny natives, but the rest of the day was pretty boring and the time was running really slow. Jose' was kind of enjoying himself, well at least he wasn't bored. He got to get to hunt with strapping men with beautiful cocks and he got to fuck a nice pussy at night, but he really wanted to fuck Jeff, and he was tired waiting for him to give him some kind of signal.

So the third night, when most of the village was sleeping and the other six boys were fucking Jeff wife, Jose' decided to act. He got out of the hut and approached Jeff. He had a semi and Jeff noticed that.

"Why are you here instead of fucking my wife? Or did you fuck her already?" Jeff said sarcastically.

After a moment of pause Jose' said, "Want to watch?"

"Do I look like a voyeur?" he said irritated by the lad suggestion.

"Ok," said Jose' disappointed, while heading back to the hut.

"Wait..." Jeff stopped him and added, "yes I want to watch."

Jose' smiled, then he talked with the guard standing by Jeff side and after a short exchange Jose' untied him, but he kept him on the leash.

"Let's go for walk," said Jose' as if Jeff was a real dog.

"Can I stand up?" asked Jeff.

"No or they think you escape," said Jose'. This was a lie, he just wanted to see Jeff gorgeous furry blond ass swinging in front of him while they walked to the hut. They chose a spot where they could not be seen by the few villagers who were still awake. Jeff still on all four put his eye against a crack in the wall and watched what was going on the other side. What he saw was unexpected and shocking at the same time.

His wife was laying on her back with a cock in her cunt, two in her mouth and another boy sucking her tit, once in a while he could hear his wife talking, and what came out of her mouth weren't words of protest.

"Oh God...fuck me big boy...give me your babies...yes!" she was heavily moaning, devoured by sheer lust.

"What a fucking slut!" Jeff said under his breath, but he kept watching.

He could not believe how her frigid wife was enjoying being ravaged by those savages, but he wasn't angry any more, instead he was mesmerized by it. Suddenly he felt something brushing between his ass cheeks. It was Jose' cock asking permission to violate his most precious possession, his virgin asshole. Jeff didn't budge and kept watching his wife putting up the perfect porn show, that was the signal Jose' was waiting for so long. He put his hand around Jeff waist and reached for his cock, he took hold of it.

"You hard..." the boy commented "You like wife fucked by many men?" he added, and as he talked he was dry humping Jeff ass crack with his hard cock while masturbating the blond man.

"She is a slut!" it's all Jeff could muster, clearly still enthralled by the show in front of him, not bothered by Jose' 8 inch dick teasing his crack.

"And you? You are slut too?" asked Jose'.

"What do you think?" said Jeff pushing his ass against the native hard cock.

Jose' smiled, he now knew Jeff was his, but he had to ask "Jeff..can I fuck you?"

This time Jeff turned his head "You don't ask a slut for permission, you just fuck her," he said.

This made Jose' cock twitch twice. The young man was surprised by this sudden turn of events, he wasn't expecting it would have been so easy, Jeff was more than he ever hoped for, he thought.

Then the man spoke again, "What took you so long stupid boy? I wanted this since the first day we talked in the canoe," Jeff seemed annoyed by Jose' naivety.

"Really?" said Jose' surprised by the revelation.

"Yes, are you really that stupid?" Jeff said.

"I am sorry."

"Nevermind stud...now fuck me like you fucked my wife...but be gentle, it is my first time," he said turning again his attention to the crack in the wall.

As Jose' big glans breached Jeff anus the blond man could not suppress the pain he felt, "Oh God!" he yelped.

"You ok?" asked the boy.

"Yes I am gonna be fine...keep pushing, I want your cock all inside my virgin ass," he begged.

It was like Jeff was into some kind of competition with his wife, if she was so slutty then he would do even better. Jose' kept pushing his dick deep inside Jeff hot cave until it was all in, then he slowly started to move his hips gently fucking the older man.

"Fuck yeah...fuck me boy...umhhhh..." Jeff was moaning just like his slutty wife now.

Suddenly he felt Jose' breath on his neck, the Native's body was now resting over Jeff back while he was fucking him steadily but relentlessly.

Then the boy whispered something in his ear, "I really like you Jeff. I would kill for you."

"You are so sweet, come here baby," Jeff said turning his head and pushing his lips against the youngster.

The two stated kissing passionately, while Jose' was drilling Jeff hot virgin anus. But kissing Jose' in that position was uncomfortable, he shortly turned his attention to what was happening inside the hut, now one of the boy was kissing passionately his wife.

"Fuck my wife..." Jeff said visibly annoyed by his wife unfaithfulness she was obviously enjoying being fucked by six young studs.

"Ok let's do it properly," said Jeff managing to dislodge Jose' dick from his ass.

He then rested with his own back on the grass and lifted his legs in the air revealing his juicy asshole to the young native.

"Come here stud!" Jeff said inviting the young Adonis to move between his legs.

Jose' obeyed and put Jeff legs on his shoulders, then he pointed his cock to the men shit hole and slide it all in.

XTALES
XTALES
61 Followers