The Amazon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XTALES
XTALES
61 Followers

"God...it feels so good," Jeff commented.

Jose' smiled and started to fuck the Viking, but the man wanted the full experience, so he grabbed Jose' from the back of his head and pulled him on him.

"You are gorgeous..." said the man to the boy.

The two started kissing passionately like two long term lovers. But after ten minutes they suddenly heard some noises, they both turned their head and saw another boy similar age of Jose' standing beside them with his cock fully hard. Jose' immediately pulled out of Jeff as both sat on their ass looking worried at the guest. They both knew homosexuality was forbidden in this tribe culture, what would happen now?

Jose' finally said something to the boy, then after a short exchange he grabbed the guest cock and put it in his mouth. Jeff stared at his partner sexy lips wrapped around that beautiful 7 inch cock, Jose' looked back at him and said "Help please...he is ok."

Jeff moved closer to the new arrival cock head and wrapped his lips around it. At one point his mouth met Jose', both of them started to kiss while at the same time servicing the big sausage between their tongues.

"Mhhh..." the boy was loving it, Jose' notice that and said something to him. The two chatted for few minutes while Jeff was busy enjoying his first blowjob, he then shifted his focus to the boy smooth ballsack.

Then Jose' said, "His name is Akyn and he is Chief son, he say that he help us, but he want to fuck beautiful white man."

Jeff looked up at the boy, "Tell him I would be honored" he said lustfully liking the boy shaft with his tongue.

The man then assumed the same position he did with Jose' few minutes ago. The boy positioned himself between Jeff legs. Akyn was clumsily trying to stick his cock in the man hole, without succeeding. It was clear he needed help, these people never used their ass for fucking, they didn't think that an asshole can be used for more than just shitting. Jose' got hold of Akyn's cock and guided it inside Jeff rectum, once the head was in, it didn't take long before the rest of the cock was completely buried inside the man.

"Fuck yeah...come on Akyn, give me all you've got stud," said Jeff.

The boy started to thrust his hips with energy making Jeff moan with pleasure. Jose' meanwhile could not resist Jeff cute sex face and bent over him. He offered the Viking his hungry lips which the man was more than happy to accept. The two started kissing, one of Jose' hands moved to Jeff chest and started pinching his nipple while the native boy was fucking the shit out of the American slut.

Jeff was starting to understand why his wife loved being fucked by multiple men, he never felt so wanted in his life and could not even begin to describe the amount of pleasure he was getting out at the hands of this two horny young natives. After minutes of intense fucking Jeff felt his ass being flooded by Akyn hot jizz, but he didn't stop kissing Jose'.

Only when the boy pulled out Jeff said to his partner, "Your turn...breed me stud," he said.

Jose' didn't waste any time and after moving between the man's legs he shoved his dick inside his sloppy rectum with a single swipe, since the shithole was now well lubricated by Akyn balls juice. Again the two lovers started to kiss passionately while they fucked under the curious eyes of Akyn, who was trying to understand how French kissing worked. The boy felt a bit left out, the only thing he could do was to stroke Jose' back. Feeling Akyn hand to his back, Jose' felt there was a better use for the boy loving hand. He grabbed his wrist and guided his hand to Jeff six inch cock, after showing the boy how to masturbate the man's cock, he carried fucking his man. Jeff was in ecstasy, wiggling his ass trying to both get as much of Jose' cock inside him, while at the same time pumping his cock into Akyn fist.

"Fuck I love this shit, why did I wait for so long?" Jeff was thinking while watching Jose' trying to French kiss the other boy, as he thought that they were incredibly cute.

After another 10 minutes of intense fucking finally Jose' emptied his balls inside Jeff, in that exact moment the man too shot his load on his stomach. Jose' collapsed on top of him and kissed his man on the lips as a thank for the great fuck. Jeff contracted his anus to squeeze as much milk out of the young man cock that fucked him so comprehensibly.

Jeff looked at Jose' with a huge smile on his face, "That was the best thing ever happened to me."

Jose' replied "I like it a lot..."

Then Jeff turned to the other boy and asked him, "Did you like it Akyn?"

Jose' translated for him, the boy replied and Jose' translated back, "He said he like."

"You boys made my day, I don't know I could possibly topple this experience," Jeff said.

The three of them sat on the ground and chatted a bit. Akyn promised to talk to his father about allowing them to be free, which made the two man day even better.

"Ok let's go before other people come," said Jose'.

Akyn left on his own and Jose' was standing ready to leave the place where he took Jeff virginity. Jeff though could not resist giving another look at what her wife was up to. He looked through the crack and watched his wife impaled both ends wiggling her ass like she was possessed.

"She be there for another hour," Jose' said.

"She is a though bird," Jeff said getting on all four, "Ok master...time to bring your dog back to his kennel," he joked.

Jose' smiled and took the leash, then guided Jeff back to his place. The guard looked at them funny, but didn't say anything, he could not possibly imagine what happened behind that hut.

The next day, Jeff saw Jose' and Akyn approaching him, the guide looked excited. As he sat beside him, the boy said, "Great news...Chief said we can go."

"Wow that's great news...his boy kept his word," said Jeff ecstatic referring to Akyn promise.

"Yes," Jose' agreed.

"We should thank him," said the men winking at his young lover.

"Ehehh...we must!" added Jose' understanding Jeff words.

Jose' took the leash off Jeff neck, they both headed to the hut were Sarah was held to give her the news. As they got in, they saw Sarah wrapped around one of the boys who fucked her the previous night, they were lost in a very sensual embrace.

As Sarah saw them she jumped "Oh Jeff...is not..." she tried to apologize.

"Oh shut up, yesterday I watched you fucking six young studs and loving every single minute of it...by the way Jose' yesterday fucked my ass... and the Chief's son too, and I loved it!" he said proudly.

Jeff felt free for the first time in his life, for years he repressed the desire of having sex with other men and now he could finally tell his wife he loved cock. Of course none of that would have been possible if Jeff didn't watch her uptight wife enjoying being ravaged by six young men, knowing her wife was no angel, made him finally decide to follow his lust for men. Both of them discovered something new and unexpected about each other, what that would do to their relationship, they didn't know yet.

"Oh ok..." she said almost speechless, knowing she was in no position to judge her husband.

"Akyn is the Chief's son...and that's because of my ass that we are now free to go," Jeff added, pointing his finger towards Akyn who was standing right beside him.

"Really?" Sarah asked surprised.

"Yeah...a man ass is worth more than a bottomless pussy around here, who would have thought?" he said sarcastically and added, "we have a meeting with the Chief later on, so clean yourself up and be decent."

Jeff then put a finger into her wife pussy and globs of sperm came out of it "Look you are still leaking...how many gallons you still have in there? You are such a slut!" he said turning his back on his wife and getting out of the hut leaving his wife speechless.

It was the first time Jeff behaved like a real man towards his wife, ironically just the day after losing his anal virginity to an 18 years old boy.

That night it was 'graduation' time for the six boys and Jose'. They will finally become Warriors. The Chief agreed to let the couple of Americans film the ritual. Not only that, the Chief agreed to let them stay for another two weeks and allowed them to film the daily life of the tribe, just like Sarah planned. As the whole village gathered around the big bonfire, the 'would be warriors' will mock a fight against each others, it was more like a dance with spears, but it was rather suggestive. Then the Chief would paint their body with a special red paint which will mark their new status of Warriors. Finally each of the boys would take their future wives to their hut where they will consume their first night of sex with their consorts.

The Queen was not needed any more, the next trial would be in nine months time, when a new batch of 'would be warrior' will start their 3 month training and a new Queen would be chosen. That meant Sarah would have to do without her daily gangbang for the rest of her stay there, something she will sorely miss. Luckily she convinced Jeff to share Jose' and Akyn with her so her pussy would not be neglected. At first it was weird for her watching her husband being fucked by those two young natives, but then she started to appreciate Jeff new status of Beta male, this would open their relationship to new horizons.

Back in New Jersey, the couple decided to stay together despite the fact that Jeff now was more a direct competitor than a husband. They still loved each other, but they decided to have an open relationship from then on.

The couple was standing at the airport Arrivals when they spotted Jose' with a backpack and a trolley in his hands, with a lost expression looking around for his man.

"Jeff, there he is... go and hug him, he looks like he needs it, he looks so lost poor thing," Sarah said to her husband.

Jeff immediately bolted towards Jose', the two hugged each other, with Jeff throwing caution out of the window and kissing the boy on the neck. This was the new life Jose' always wanted. Jeff and Sarah agreed to 'adopt' the boy, he will stay with them as long as he wanted to. Jose' will sleep with Jeff, like husband and wife, they were partners now.

As for Sarah... well let's just say that the same night, she had organized for 5 black studs to come over for a little bit of group 'fun'. She might not be the Amazon Queen any more, but she still had three hungry holes that needed to be stuffed with big hard cocks every now and then.

To be continued... (Maybe?)

***

Do you think I should continue the story? Have you got any suggestion? Let me know.

- I hope you liked the story. I like to write, I am mainly into Gay and Bisex stuff. The main subjects of my stories are usually submission/domination and younger/older, with the younger generally being the dominant one.

Any ideas? You choose the settings, names, age, and places, and write a small synopses, and I will flash it out for you.

XTALES
XTALES
61 Followers