All Comments on 'The Amazon's Pledge Ch. 02'

by SarahHawke

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Interesting

The posted map on your page was helpful, too. Was that just an extract of a larger one?

Curious to see where you go with this. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

great lovergreat loverover 6 years ago
great story

i have been hooked since you've posted chapter 1 of this story.

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 6 years ago
Well done!

A great story and an interesting plot line that you've started! I'm intrigued to know more about these Senosi that hunt the sorcerer and why they appear to want him so bad. Only criticism is that the chapter length is a bit short but you've stepped up on the details. Bravo! 5 stars for you!

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Really enjoyed the story so far. The reader hasn't had the chance to get to know the Amazon yet, and I would like her to open up a little more. But I guess that'll happen if they have sex all the time in the next chapter :D. Anyways, keep up the good work and I'll join your patreon community sooner rather than later :)

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 6 years ago
So much thought and imagination is in this

I really do love it. Please keep going.

insert_nameinsert_nameover 6 years ago
great work

Really enjoyed both chapters you have published so far - keep up the great work!

MadMondoMadMondoover 6 years ago
Fantastic story, but...

Truly a magnificent read. From the previous chapter to this one, I find the astute attention to detail to be the greatest improvement. I readily enjoyed the balance struck between both smut and world building that you have created. The only issue I'm unclear on is in the capacity for which these stories are published. I noticed on your Amazon page that there are fully realized volumes regarding this exact story, does this mean we should consider this and the previous chapter uploaded here as mere samples and nothing more? If this is indeed the case, I would highly recommend putting a disclaimer at the start of your stories from now on to better inform the reader that your uploads serve as a means to promotion, not to tell a comprehensive tale in it's entirety. Ultimately, this would help resolve any confusion on the matter and inform those eagerly awaiting a follow up of the situation at hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it going!

Not generally a sci-fi type person but I love this story. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Samples should be removed

If this is a sample, especially without proper disclaimers, then I beg Literotica to remove it. This site is not a way to bait unsuspecting readers into a pay-walled story.

If the rest of the story will be added over time, then it's a great start and I look forward to reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahHawke@SarahHawke
697 Followers
Note: Sarah rarely posts here anymore. However, you can find all her work on Amazon or Patreon and website: www.sarahhawke.com Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Hawke/e/B00DH1LJLS Newsletter: www.sarahhawke.com/newsletter Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hawkenovels Other...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES