The Amazon's Pledge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to go," she whispered when she pulled away.

I licked at my lips and glanced past her shoulder to Kaseya. Just like with Silhouette, I reflexively felt guilty for touching another woman in her presence, but the amazon wasn't even looking at us. She was staring off toward the burning ship, her blue eyes glazed over.

"We'll figure out a way to stop Ayrael eventually," I said. "But Val is right--we should head back to Highwind and regroup while we can."

"I will follow where you lead, Maskari," Kaseya said. "I will never break my vow."

She abruptly turned and strode deeper into the forest, her bow drawn and an arrow nocked. Valuri cocked a black eyebrow in her direction.

"Once we're safe, you really need to tell me the story about your red-headed love slave."

"She's not my..." I sighed. "It's complicated."

"Uh-huh," Valuri murmured, her eyes shifting to my crotch. "When were you planning on taking that off, by the way?"

I groaned in disgust when I remembered the metallic band around my cock--and the fact that I was buck naked aside from Valuri's cloak.

"Son of a..." I grabbed the ring and channeled a spark of Aetheric energy into my fingers. I didn't want to burn or electrocute myself, but I couldn't think of any other way to remove the damn thing.

"Don't be an idiot--I'll take care of it," Valuri said, stretching out her left hand. A pair of long, serrated blades unsheathed from inside her gauntlet and extended beyond her fingertips. Having seen her Senosi "tiger claws" in action many times, I had no interest in allowing them anywhere near my crotch.

I grabbed her wrist. "I'll take my chances with magic, thanks. You've done enough for one day."

"I could do a lot more," she teased, retracting her claws and touching my wilted shaft with her free hand. "We were so rudely interrupted earlier."

I shook my head in wonder as my cock stiffened in her fingers. We had barely escaped death, we were on the run from an insane, nearly unstoppable amazon...and all I could think about was how easily she could tug me to climax again right here and now. I knew she wouldn't, of course--she just wanted to torment me. Apparently, we were going to pick up exactly where we had left off before she had been captured.

Snickering at my erection, Valuri abruptly removed her hand and gestured deeper into the forest. "Come on. We wouldn't want your pet to get too far away."

I bit down on my tongue in frustration. This was going to be interesting, to say the least. I doubted there was a single man in history who genuinely wanted his lovers to meet one another. I wasn't worried about Kaseya and Valuri gossiping behind my back while they discussed my inadequacies, though; I was worried they might actually try to hurt each another. Valuri had a singular talent for getting under people's skin, and Kaseya would be an easy target. They were a perfect match.

Grimacing, I grabbed the cock ring and blasted it with Aetheric energy. The sparks hurt more than I liked, but the device did eventually fall off. I whispered a silent prayer of thanks to any god that might have been listening, then cursed them all a second later when I remembered that I was cold, wet, and naked. Apparently, Valuri wasn't the only one who enjoyed tormenting me for no discernable reason.

"Bloody hell," I murmured, dashing off after the girls as fast as my bare feet could carry me.

12