The Ambo Drivers Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers were now toying at the entrance of her centre.

Overcome with lustful enthusiasm, I pushed a probing finger inside. It felt so alien, and yet so familiar. She felt so gooey, slippery, and yet so soft, fragile.

God, this was happening. Just as I had massaged her legs, I let my fingers explore her swollen gripping insides, her juices coating and sticking to my intrusive digits.

"Fuck, Nola..." she cooed tremulously. "Oh my god, what are you doing to me?"

It wasn't a question, it wasn't a complaint. Her hips pushing back against my hand ensured I knew her arousal. Her scented juices, her clamouring vaginal walls, her gooey sticky centre drove me on. With a brazen disregard, I plunged my fingers in and out of her, meeting every thrust of her hips with an assault of my own.

Looking down, I saw her hands gripping the edges of the massage table so tightly her knuckles were white.

Braver, where did I find that strength, I lowered my head, my lips caressing her naked musk flavoured flesh. I kissed and nuzzled on her neck, her shoulders, her arms. She turned her head, her eyes shut tightly, her lips pouted, expectantly.

I let my feasting mouth kiss my way across her cheek, her mouth opened, and my lips met hers.

I felt my knees go weak, my spine tingled as our mouths hungrily met. Soft, beautiful, her pouty firm lips collided with mine.

Her moans were muffled by my feasting mouth.

Oh god, we were kissing ravenously. Her tongue, her gorgeous sexy tongue danced and played with mine, entangled like mating asps, slithering and salaciously searching new terrain.

Her hips bucked frantically against my assaulting hand. Her clit smashed against my hand as it dived back into her slushy squishy depths. I felt her orgasm growing, building, her breath short sharp ragged intakes, her mouth no longer glued to mine.

"Fuck, Nola... Fuck... Oh god."

She was there, her orgasm shuddering through her body.

Afterwards, her breathing slowed, her senses quietened. My fingers slipped from her gooey centre like liquid toffee.

She rolled over onto her back. Wow, her breasts were magnificent. I felt inadequate, my tiny titties no comparison.

As her eyes opened, I was struck by guilt. I never asked, I just assaulted her. "Becca, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

Her arms reached up, her hands clasping my face and she pulled me down into another soul-melding kiss. This time it was Becca; she was the assailant, the huntress.

As our mouths separated sloppily, she whispered. "Don't be sorry, Babe. God it was amazing. Have you done that before?"

I sniggered cluelessly. "Never, I've never even kissed a woman before."

She pulled me back into our kiss. "As for what came over you... It was me, Babe. Holy heck. I've never come like that in my life."

As she sat up, she started ripping at my top, then pushing my track pants down over my hips.

Somehow, we ended up in bed, naked, our bodies stuck together, our hands exploring new-found territory.

"Your breasts are so beautiful," she whispered as her mouth closed over my enlarged nipples. Erect and firm, her tongue flicking, her mouth sucking.

When I felt hers, I felt again that feeling of envy. They filled my hands, so soft, so pillowy. Her nipples proud.

Rolling me on my back she kissed her way down my body. "Becca..."

"Shush Babe, please don't stop me."

Stop her, was she mad... I just wanted to let her know. I didn't expect it, but god, I wanted it.

Her tongue, like my fingers earlier, probed experimentally. I sensed her trying to feel her way through it. What to do, but as she licked slowly along my engorged lips, she got braver.

My reaction was obviously encouraging her. It felt divine... like heaven. Harly did lick me, but with him it was a precursor. He did it expecting a return. Becca, god she feasted, licked, sucked nibbled, and as her finger entered me. I was lost to the swirling delight of orgasm, my body shuddering, my thighs squeezing her poor head. My fingers knotted in her silky glossy auburn hair. I pulled her face against me. I bucked like a frenetic animal, my lust exploding.

Afterwards, it was tender, gentle, our hands now taking their time, exploring every curve, every sweet luscious centimetre of skin: her smooth, gloriously creamy skin.

Sleep was all-embracing, our bodies melded together.

The morning came too quickly, my eyes opening to sunlight streaming in, bathing the bed in its urgency.

The bed was empty: messy, but empty. Was it a dream? Raising my head, I saw the massage table still standing in the corner, her clothes gone.

I heard noises from the kitchen, the kids laughing and chattering as they always did. The smell of bread toasting, apricot jam... Pulling on my housecoat, wrapping it tightly around me. I wandered into the chaos. Becca looked up, her face guilty, embarrassed.

"Good morning, Nola," she said hesitantly...

"Hi, Becca."

"Hey Mum," Jona, shrieked as he scoffed his cereal.

No Babe, no kiss, I suddenly felt empty. Was she disgusted with me, with what happened? She placed my morning coffee in front of me, before announcing, "I need to shower,"

Just like that, she was gone, the morning somehow colder, my emotions crushed, my day vacant.

Mum arrived to look after the kids, Becca was gone, and I was left trying to figure out what happened. Work, thankfully, was busy, a never ending stream of patients, the odd emergency. It took away my feeling of loss.

My walk home that evening filled me with trepidation. Of course she was disgusted. Shit, I was feeling the same way. Never in a million years did I ever expect to do anything like that... I was a slut, a dirty stupid bitch. I kicked myself; why did I do it? Now she would hate me, I'd lose her, she would be gone... Probably before I got home.

I was almost surprised to see her car in the driveway when I got home, the house full of the wonderful aroma of dinner cooking. Sweet and sour chicken... garlic... It smelt divine.

She looked up as I walked in, the kids all assaulted me. "Mummy!" Even Josh came for a cuddle.

Becca glanced at me, and her eyes said it all. "Hello, Nola." Her words were cool almost reluctant, nervous, and unsteady.

"Hey Becca."

"Sorry dinner is late, it was pandemonium at work. So many people off sick."

"Yes, it was the same." I wanted to cuddle her, hold her. I wanted to hear her say. "Hey, it's okay."

"It's not much tonight, just sweet and sour."

Smiling anxiously, I replied, "Smells great."

Dinner was carried by the kids, Becca and I unable to find conversation, her eyes never holding mine. I felt that hollow emptiness, so much more stringent than when Harly left. This hurt so much more... She was right there, I could smell her, my senses full of her presence.

Day after day it was the same. I waited for her to say her and Josh were moving out. It was like how I assumed prisoners on death row must feel: waiting for that final swing of the axe, the killing blow.

In many ways, death would be a mercy. Every second became more and more awkward between us, we never touched, hardly spoke. It was the death of a thousand cuts.

How could I feel so alone, surrounded by her? I couldn't explain it, words failed me.

Then, from nowhere, a busy day at work suddenly lifted.

Standing in front of the reception desk at lunch time was Becca, her smile nervous, but bright. She held out a takeaway coffee from my favourite cafe. "Babe, can we talk?"

"Could we.... God yes."

We walked out the back onto the little sun drenched deck behind the surgery. She sat close to me on the step, her knees drawn up. "Nola, I've been a bitch. I'm so sorry. You must hate me," she whispered tremulously.

"Hate you... how could you think that. I have wanted to hold you."

She smiled, her head resting on my shoulder. "I didn't know what to say."

"Neither did I," I gushed, barely giving her words air.

"Nola, I loved our night together, and I've been trying to find some way to talk about it. I thought you would hate me."

"Noooooo," I spluttered. "I could never do that. I loved it, it was the most amazing night of my life. I have never experienced feelings or emotions like that."

"Wow!" she gushed. "I felt the same. I didn't want it to end."

"Then why did you cut me off? That morning, I died a little with every passing second, I waited for a 'Babe,' or a hug. Anything."

She grimaced, "I know. I feel terrible. I felt so conflicted. I wanted to kiss you, hold you... But how could we, the kids were there? If you were a man, we would have kissed, but shit this feels so weird. What would the kids say? What would people say?"

"I don't know, all I know is I have feelings for you that words don't explain."

"Thank god. I feel the same way, but please, give me time, this is new to me."

"Hah... New to me as well, sweetie, but I can't hide from my feelings, Becca. It was a wonderful experience."

"You have feelings for me?" She seemed disbelieving.

"Yes, I have never ever experienced emotions that strong. When you were in my arms... I felt protected, nurtured, peaceful, loved."

We finished our coffee and she rushed off, not before planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "See you tonight, Babe."

My day seemed fuller, the heavy weight lifted. I couldn't wait to get home. It was unusual for me to beat Becca home, but she got stuck and it was down to me.

"The kids have been so much fun, Nola," Mum said ruffling young Josh's hair. "They are a credit to you, sweetheart."

"Thanks Mum, it's not just me though. I mean, you and Dad are in their lives, and Harly, when he isn't being a complete dick, is a good father."

"Don't say things like that where they can hear you, Nola. It's not fair on Harly. They need to have him in their lives. Kids need a father."

"We have Becca, as well; she's amazing with them."

Mum smiled broadly as she nodded. "Yes she is, sweetheart, but kids need a man in their life. A real father. Is there no hope of you and Harly reconciling?"

"Shit no. We're done and dusted, Mum. He's living with what's her name now, anyway. I hope he stays in contact with the kids, but if not. We'll get by."

"It's been nearly a year Nola. If there's no hope for you and Harly, have you considered dating again?"

"I'm not ready for that, Mum." She looked disappointed, but after kissing and hugging all the kids, she left. I made the kids some snacks, settled them down in front of the TV and started dinner.

I was busily dicing carrots when Becca got home. It was strange, listening as the kids all rushed her and fought for her attention. They all loved her.

After giving them their perfunctory hugs and cuddles, they went back to the TV, and Becca walked into the kitchen.

She walked up behind me, her arms circling my waist, her lips wetly kissing the nape of my neck. "Hey Babe," she whispered.

I turned in her arms, and our mouths met in a luxurious soft kiss. "Hey indeed, sweetie," I replied. She seemed nervous as she looked around to see if the kids could see or hear. They were busy laughing at the cartoons.

"God you're sexy."

"Stop it." I giggled. "You're the flaming sexy one." I let my hands caress and cup her breasts. "I'm so envious."

We had to break apart as Jona rushed in asking for a glass of milk.

It was later, once the kids were in bed, and we were alone, that like teenage lovers, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We kissed and made out passionately, her breasts crushed against mine, her moist inviting pussy welcoming my explorative fumbling.

We were like that: neither experienced with the female form. Our lovemaking, though, was full of passion and a sense of connection. Every day, that grew stronger. I was in love like never before. I couldn't stop thinking about Becca. I brought a huge bunch of flowers and sent them to her at work from an unknown admirer.

That night she repaid me wonderfully, her kisses extra eager. A hunger burned in her, as well. We brought each other little gifts.

One evening, she said, "Your ex, his girlfriend is a patient."

"How do you know?"

"It's in her file notes. He's listed as her emergency contact."

"What's she like?"

"Nice, lovely really."

"Oh well, I wish him well."

"Yeah, but he's such a shit. I've seen him time and again hanging around the nurses station. He flirts like crazy with them, and it's not bloody innocent. He's cheating on her. I know she's not your friend, but she doesn't deserve that. I wanted to tell her, but what the hell do I say?"

"Nothing, it's not fair, Becca, but it's none of our business, you know that better than me."

It was getting harder and harder to keep our secret. It was the only thing that I didn't like about our relationship. It felt dishonest. All the while, we had to steal our intimate moments. We had to make sure the kids didn't see us.

One night we got Mum to babysit and we went to the movies. We sat towards the back, and when the lights went out we held hands, shared our drink. It felt intimate, the one big drink and two straws, leaning in close, whispering, even stealing a little kiss. The lights came on during intermission, and I heard this voice from behind us.

"Rebecca, Nola. Fancy seeing you two here."

Looking up, I offered my greeting, Becca dropping my hand like a hot potato. "Hi Jocelyn. How are you?"

"Oh sneaking out. I left Drake with the kids, I just needed to get out before I strangled somebody."

"Us too," Becca offered. "Nola's mum's looking after the kids."

The lights dimmed and Jocelyn returned to her seat, but our intimate night was ruined. We were both aware that Jocelyn was only a couple of rows back.

Driving home, Becca actually broke into tears. "God, what if she saw us kissing? Holy shit, Nola. She's got such a big mouth."

"Shush, sweetie. Relax, it didn't look like she noticed anything."

"How could she not?" Becca gasped hysterically. "Shit, we were making out and everything. What will people say?"

"Becca, chill sweetie. She didn't say anything, and she didn't seem like she saw anything."

That incident took us several days to move past. Becca woke up early so the kids never saw us getting out of the same room.

As we slipped back into our more normal loving routines around the house, it was inevitable that the kids would see.

Elise caught us hugging and kissing a few times. I was almost at the stage I didn't care. To hell with people. I wanted to be able to kiss my lover whenever I wanted.

It was Mum who took me aside. "Nola, is something going on here? Elise said she's seen you and Rebecca kissing and cuddling. Her words, not mine. 'It was like when Daddy lived here.'"

"She's just taking things out of context, Mum. Yeah we're affectionate. We support each other. Becca is going through a divorce as well. Sometimes it's hard."

Her dark scowl made me shiver. "Be careful, Nola, people talk. Elise might say something at school."

"Relax, Mum, she's being silly."

It was such a magical period; our love blossomed. It was hard not to show it. One day, we unwittingly held hands as we walked around the supermarket. One of my neighbours walked up catching us by surprise. "You two look happy," she said jovially. "The prices they charge in this place, it's not what I expected."

We dropped our hands as she talked gossip to us.

"Nola, I'm not sure I can do this. I would die if anybody found out."

"What are you suggesting?"

"Perhaps Josh and I should move out. We could take a break..."

"Noooo...." I sighed. "Please don't. I'm not sure I could live without you."

"Babe, I feel the same, but what if word gets out? The bloody gossip would spread like wild fire."

"Let it," I gushed, grabbing both her hands in mine. "Becca, I don't care. I love you, I really do. I'm not talking silly girly crushes here. I mean it. I love you."

She smiled, her hands squeezing mine tighter than ever."I love you as well, but I couldn't take it. What would they say?"

"Who flaming cares? Let them talk. It's a different world these days. Same-sex marriage is legal."

"Oh yeah, what would your mother say?"

"Granted, she'll flip. Most people will, but I don't care. I want people to know. I want to tell the world I have this amazing beautiful girlfriend."

She giggled softly. "Girlfriend... really?"

"Yeah, I don't know. Lover, truelove, sweetheart, ladylove... I don't know. All I know is I love you and couldn't live without you. I can't imagine my life without you."

"And I you, but could you really stand all the finger pointing, the snide remarks. Shit, what about the kids at school. Kids can be cruel nasty little shits."

"Yeah, all of that is true, but it will not be forever. The storm will pass. Then we can just live."

"Come on, Nola, be honest. You turned down a relationship with Rita. I've met her. She seems really nice, and god she's stunning. Why did you turn it down?"

Confused, I shrugged. "I don't know. She is all that, but it all seemed premeditated, Forced. With you, it's love, not sex."

She gasped in mock horror. "You don't like the sex?"

I threw myself at her and we rolled over wrapped in each other, both giggling crazily. "The sex is amazing and you know it."

"Yeah, you're such a hot little bitch." She laughed. "Shit, the way you seduced me."

"Like hell," I shrieked laughingly. "You threw yourself at me."

"Yeah right." She sniggered.

In the end, we both knew we couldn't just walk away. In the end, it was the kids who dumped us in it.

One day, Harly brought the kids back after having them for the weekend. As they rushed inside, Harly gave me a dirty evil smirk. "We better have a chat, aye?"

"Yeah, what about?" I replied, unnerved by his salacious smirk.

"You and Rebecca. All that shit you gave me about Rita, and being repulsed by woman. Now, suddenly you're a carpet muncher. What the fuck, Nola?"

His disgusting words stung, but not as much as my slap across his face stung him. "You disgusting prick. How dare you use that sort of language."

"You don't deny it though, do you. You're fucking her aren't you?" he snarled. "You wouldn't do it with me, but for her, you're willing to suck some fucking pussy, aye?"

"For your information, shithead, we are in love. It's not about sex you fucking idiot. It's about love."

Becca walked out just as I let him have it. I heard her gasp. "Did you just say what I think you said?"

I turned and reached for her hand. "Becca, it's time we were honest. The kids told him."

Harly, being the dick he is, couldn't help himself. "Hey, I don't care, I'm all for it. I mean if you girls need a third, or a cameraman, I'm your guy."

Becca ripped her hand out of mine and walked up to his face. "I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man on earth. How would Misty feel if she knew you were here propositioning us? You're a disgusting pig."

"You keep your fucking mouths shut, and I'll do the same, okay? You say one thing to Misty and the whole fucking town will know about the pair of you." He turned and stormed away, his car laying thick black rubber all over our driveway.

Once he was gone, Becca lost it. She started crying hysterically. "Everybody will know now."

"Perhaps that's a good thing," I replied as we hugged, her face buried in the side of my neck.

Mum was the next cab off the rank, she waited until I was alone, and it was a very heated discussion. She, like Harly, stormed away angry. Then it wasn't like there was a major announcement. It started as Becca suspected, snide remarks, finger pointing, then questions from associates, friends. I was ready, prepared for the onslaught. Poor Becca, it tore her apart and the tension at home became unbearable.

I was devastated when she said she was moving out. I tried and tried to talk her out of it, but it all got on top of her. I helped her move her stuff into the little apartment. It felt like my world was ending. I cried for two days. Elise was my saviour. She found me curled up on my bed crying, and she cuddled up beside me. "I'm sorry, Mummy, I didn't mean to tell."