All Comments on 'The American Reporter Pt. 05'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was simply wonderful. Thank you.

Thanks to your prodigious research, you took us back in time to the days before the start of WWII. Thanks to your gift of dialogue, Harriet and Helga's love came to fruition amidst the swirling, cosmopolitan city of Cairo. Thanks to your powers of description, the city itself, the hotel, the embassy and the characters completely enveloped us. Thanks to your gift of imagination you gave us a story of love, intrigue and suspense that will remain one of our favorites-- always.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
Wunderbar!

You've surpassed yourself with this story, Shaima. Congratulations on a wonderful piece of work with a strong air of authenticity. You even mention the Polish cavalry's Quixotic attack on the Panzers, an incident that not too many people seem to know about. I don't know how you'll follow this up but I'm sure you'll manage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beautiful

i am in awe of your writing. what a beautiful , touching story you wove . can i beg you to do a story about eve and silke , you had me so engaged in your world you wrote. thank you so much for the beautiful ending. i'm always a sucker for a romantic lesbian story. read your bio you said you liked a less complicated life , i'm trans mine seems to be getting more complicated by the week . enjoy your life to the max. many hugs and a huge thanks from me for your story postings. sorry this is so long.

Shaima32Shaima32about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the kind comments

Thank you all for the kind comments, I did work extra hard on this one. In reference to comments on the first chapter where people were nominating their choice of actresses to play Helga and Harriet I thought I'd add in my own choice.

Scarlett Johansson for Helga and Emma Stone for Harriet. I think Helmut though would be a tough choice between Leonardo Dicaprio and Eric Bana.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

What a wonderful story you tell. The intrigue and plot that was woven into these chapters was brilliant. Such a talent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your talent

Shaima, you talent far exceeds these pages. I’m glad you took some time to re-energise. I have a sense you are starting to think beyond Literotica. I would encourage you to try your hand at mainstream literature. You have a great way of storytelling that I truly enjoy reading.

Thanks

Unicorn. (The Therapist)

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 6 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful story

I looked forward to each new chapter, and I am sad that this is the last. Thank you for keeping me entertained with your words for the past several weeks.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 6 years ago
Moving on?

Thank you, dear Shaima, for yet another treasure. I partly fear but mostly hope that you will make it into mainstream publishing. A severe loss to Literotica readers but a giant win to mankind, so to speak. If, when, you do, I hope you will let your devoted readers know where and how to find you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Movie

This is an exceptional story. I could easily see it turned into a movie. It has all the elements a movie needs: intrigue, cultural clashes, war, espionage, and above all romance and sex. It Even has a great title. Start The screenplay now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Noire Black

I've just read your entire series in one go and all I can say is that it was amazing. It all just felt so real, you know? You did a really good on the locations and catching the overall feel of the environment. It was like I had actually stepped into the past and was actually there.

And of course, the romance was beautifully done. Is it a fetish story? Not really... It can be very erotic in certain parts when it wants to be. But in all honesty, it was the obvious love between the two main characters that really caught my attention as opposed to sex scenes which I think makes it better then if it had just been all about sex.

My only issue is that we don't get to see what happens when Helga and Harriet finally reach America and how their relationship would go from there. I would've also really liked it if Helga had met and befriended Harriet's husband.

Aside from all of that, this has been a really enjoyable experience and I hope to read more of your stuff in the future.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

The emotion and drama in this truly grips you. I am grateful my great grand parents left Germany for the US before WWI and even more grateful that society has grown. Darkness still lurks within our race but I truly believe beacons of light are slowly fighting it off. Thank you for a wonderful read. Also thank you for the Frost quote he is one of my favorites and inspired me to write poetry. May joy and light surround you for gifting us a literary delight.

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago

Return engagement. Since I didn’t comment after my first reading I’d like to now. Along with The American Reporter I’ve reread From the Ashes of Camelot and The Telegram in the last few days. Two stories from the time of WWII and one from the early years of the Cold War. You have succeeded in writing believable stories that take the reader back in time and taste those years in a way a reader may never have done on their own. I agree with others it takes real talent to achieve what you have accomplished.

As for your other works on this site they compelled me to “visit” many of your locales. I wanted to get an impression of them. Google Earth has been my vehicle starting with Melbourne and nearby communities you have written about. This has all come about in the last year and is the extent of my traveling since the pandemic began outside of a weekend trip 100 miles from home. Just prior to things shutting down my wife and I had taken a cruise, actually returning to port March 1. Exactly one week later the cruise industry shut down. Since then I had the lovely experience of having a heart attack and bypass surgery. I’m actually better for it having lost almost 30 pounds and maintaining my new weight. Not to be outdone my wife was confirmed to have lung cancer and is finishing up her radiation treatment and chemo next week. To make a long story short, even though both of us have received our two doses of Covid Vaccine (Pfizer), we don’t expect to be doing any traveling for quite some time.

I’ve kept up with Women Who Talk. I’ve also reread A Tale of Two Mother’s, Crossing Over. Melanie’s Story and several others. I’ve got too much time on my hands and want to thank you for helping me pass a lot of time. By the way, the actual stories you write, these wonderful romances, carry me along. You write really good sex scenes but it’s the stories that really matter to me.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Its all about your talent writing storys ...... And the longer the better ...... You taking so kuch into details into information into finery, so your quality expands dramatically with the more words u write ...... Fabulous shaima

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

First fucking class.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous