The Amorous Agatha Christie 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, very good. I am heartily impressed."

He surprised her further by moving upwards to close his mouth on her right nipple, sucking noisily until it hardened in his mouth. Frankie snapped her head back into his solitary pillow and her arms went up to grip the headboard above her. He licked and sucked and bit her tit until she cried out in bliss at his oral skill. His taut leg pushed between her legs to widen them further before he dived into her snatch and greedily tongued her slit.

"Yesssss!" she hissed and arched her back as she leaked juices onto his chin.

His strong grip anchored her body to his bed as he lapped at her cunt with wet licks and hot breath. Her head turned this way and that and she gripped the sheets in both fists, bracing herself for orgasm.

"Fuck! Fffuckk!" she yelled and her hips came up from the bed as he swiped her sopping slit from anus to clitoris.

"Lick me faster. Don't be a tease. Oh, there you go!"

Frankie came hard when he finished her off with a hard press of his thumb on her clit and her breath escaped her lungs with furious veracity. He must have gazed upon her as she attempted to gather her wits, and when she opened her eyes he climbed on top of her and let his weight settle with his hard cock between her parted thighs. He tested her with a couple of gentle pushes at her entrance before daring to let his tip enter her. The horny aristocrat grabbed his bum and pulled him down, urging him to penetrate her wet cunt.

"Oh!"

He groaned as his cock buried itself inside her and his left hand grasped her right boob and fingered the nipple as he began to subject her to a series of hard, grinding motions that saw him slide in and out of her at speed. Once settled she lifted her legs right up and placed them on his broad shoulders so that the backs of her thighs pressed on his chest.

"Fuck me!" she urged and sighed as his hips butted her rump as he sent his cock back and forth. "Stick it in me all the way."

They stared into each other's eyes as he fucked her with short, fast strokes that saw his balls slap audibly against her bottom with wanton lewdness. He lowered his face and coaxed her mouth open with his tongue which tasted of her sex. His tongue snaked over her lower lip and the heated kiss fired the man even more so that he fucked her into the mattress with frenzied drives of his pelvis. Sweat trickled down his brow and she wiped it away for him.

"Marvelous!" she purred as her hands traveled over his back. "You're so bad!"

Apart from the insistent chug of the train, the only sound they heard was their heavy breathing.

"Cum for me, Hector. Cum on my tits."

He pounded into her and the heat invaded both of their bodies as he ground his groin against hers. Her heels tapped on his buttocks as she attempted to draw him in even deeper. He hammered her with long and hard thrusts and she knew he was close to the edge as he pulled out and furiously wanked his dripping cock in his fist. He straddled her body so that his bum was on the top of her thighs. His face contorted with effort as he finally exhaled and came on her heaving tits and neck with quite creamy but sporadic spurts. His fist was a blur as he coaxed every last drop from his pulsating knob until he was spent. He was a good fuck but was not their man.

"Good heavens! Is that the time? I must dash."

Her Ladyship made her excuses and pulled on her pajama bottoms and jacket. She left him alone post haste. Maybe dear Agatha was having better luck with the Count.

x

The sleepy Count Andrenyi answered his door as he responded to the insistent knocking. He did a double take as he was confronted by the wide-eyed Agatha Christie. Her pajama negligee was open to reveal her floor-length nightgown as she lifted her left foot up so that her weight was all on her right.

"Ah, Sir, please help me. I have had the most unfortunate mishap as the train lurched into a tunnel and I have developed a leg cramp. I implore you, please assist me."

The famous crime writer looked deeply into his eyes as he graciously offered her his broad shoulder to lean on. Christie half limped, half hopped into his compartment and he steered her to his bed. He sat her on the edge and she elevated her left leg in the air.

"Please, would you massage my calf?" she asked demurely.

The bare-chested Count hesitated before lifting the hem of her nightie to the top of her knee. He proceeded to rub the soft flesh and noted her supple calf.

"The stiffness has risen to my thigh, Sir. May I ask you to administer relief?"

Agatha drew her gown up to her upper thigh and presented him with a fine view of her well-toned leg.

"Have you pain here?"

"Right there."

The amorous redhead sighed as he kneaded her thigh just above the knee. Her clear eyes stayed focused on his and she smiled at him as she wickedly pressed her foot into his groin.

"Oh, it's no use. The ache has risen and my gown is too tight. We must remove it."

She stood and turned her back to him.

"Here are the buttons. Hurry, there is no time to lose."

"I see that the buttons are fastened in the wrong order, it may require several moments to undo."

"Them rip it off of me. Go ahead, tear it."

"Are you sure?"

"Quite sure, now do it."

He used his fingers to gain purchase on the back of her gown and then rent it asunder. It came away easily and she lowered it past her shoulders down to her waist and then stepped out of it. She stood before him as naked as the day she was born.

"Do you happen to have any brandy about? The excitement has made me somewhat faint. For medicinal purposes you understand."

The Count nodded and turned to his case. He poured her a glass of Napoleon Brandy.

"Make it a large one, Excellency."

He handed her the glass and she took a huge gulp of the drink and swallowed with a hearty sigh. Then she drained the glass and handed it back to him.

"Heavens! The drink has gone straight to my head. I feel most intoxicated. Not to mention heated. Can you feel my brow?"

He bent to the bed and placed the back of his hand on her forehead. All of a sudden she grabbed the back of his head and drew his face to hers to give him a lingering kiss. He cupped her bosom and felt his cock swell accordingly.

"Do I appeal to you?"

"You know the answer to that question, Madam Christie."

He looked into those eyes of hers that reflected a pool of warmth and sensuality. Her red hair framed her pale face with groomed brows and high cheekbones. Their mouths meshed on one another again and then she whispered in his ear with a hiss of breath.

"I am here to do your bidding. Use as you wish."

Agatha leaned back and spread her legs open for him. He eyed her warily, his gaze lingering on the sight of her desirable frame. The Count did not hesitate in kissing the inside of her upper thighs. She sighed in bliss and thread her fingers through his head of hair as he pressed his lips mouth to her pussy mound.

"Goodness!" she breathed in a husky tone.

He used his fingers to pry open her outer lips so that he could tongue her slit. She whimpered in sheer delight as he made teasing circles around the apex of her thighs. Her pelvis thrust up at his ministrations as he lapped lightly at her clitoris and inserted a finger into her channel at the same time. Her hands gripped his biceps as he plunged inside her wetness ever deeper.

"Let me touch it," she asked.

The Count pulled away from her sodden cunt as she sat up to kiss his circumcised cock head. Then her mouth opened and she placed her lips about the tip and clamped them tight shut.

"Glory be!"

Slowly she pushed down on his rigid shaft before pulling back to leave it with a shiny knob. She slid down halfway and paused, making the lewdest half moan, half groan that made him clench his jaw in delirium. Her eyes never left his as she picked up her pace and moved her head back and forth, sliding the flat of her tongue along his thick length.

"You are a witch, Madam!"

Over and over she sucked on him with an audible sound that made his head swim. A long line of drool seeped from the corner of her mouth and trickled down his big blue vein to his balls. Then she stopped.

"Lie back."

"How very modern. The woman fucks the man."

Agatha pressed the palms of her hands on his chest as she climbed into his lap. She fumbled with his cock and with a roll of her hips she impaled herself on his solid pole.

"Oh, it's a big one."

He groaned as her pert bottom rested on his groin so that she could wallow in the sublime sensation of being filled by a virile man. Then she began to rise up and down with a steady pace. Her legs grew wider as she maintained her balance and he cupped her buttocks in my palms. He was so hard. His cock filled her completely.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she moaned as she fucked him with increasing strokes.

His cock was delicious inside her as it glided in and out of her. She shivered when his hands sought out her breasts, crushing the pliant mounds together to make one big boob. Neither of them had any thought but that of sexual congress. Panting heavily with desire, Christie pushed her loins upwards as well as grinding her mound back down hard. Little gasps of pleasure came from her throat As Agatha quickened her grinding to a feverish rate her climax washed over her, leaving her slender form hot and shaky. was she milked my knob and she was quite aware of my impending orgasm. She rolled off of me and moved to the foot of the bed and awaited my end.

"Here, Excellency. On my tits."

She disengaged from his boner and placed his pulsing stalk on her bosom. With both hands closing her tits around his hot dick, Christie pumped him faster and faster until he yelled out and his prick spurted onto her heaving mammaries. His stream made a white line of cum on her chest that ran down her sternum in tiny droplets. He made four quick spurts before his hose began to shrink. He reeled back as he stopped coming and Agatha seemed deep in thought as she contemplated her spattered body. Nowhere close to ten ccs.

"Oh well. There's the rub. Thanks, Excellency. Miles. Would you be a dear and fetch my nightgown for me?"

"Is that it? Such a cold exit?"

"Do you desire to love? To exchange sweet nothings? Good night and thank you."

As she covered her nudity with her ruined night attire, Agatha vanished from his life.

x

Meanwhile, Lady Derwent was outside compartment eleven where Masterman and his girl were berthed. She was just trying to figure out how to approach the matter of her when the door opened and a female hand pulled her inside.

"Are you mad!" cried the black-haired Mary Debenham. "Standing in the corridor in your pajamas. There are amorous foreigners onboard who would not hesitate in ravishing an English lady."

"Oh. I'm a little lost and I don't seem to remember the number of my berth. I'm Lady Derwent, but call me Frankie."

Slightly taken aback, Frankie stood before Mary who wore just a chemise that was decent by about an inch. She looked the epitome of Louise Brooks with her straight fringe hanging just above her half-lidded eyes. She had razor cheekbones and her mouth had a challenging lilt. She glanced at the disaffected Edward Masterman who was smoking a cigarette and unashamedly leering at the slim beauty that was Her Ladyship.

"I do apologise. I'll be on my way."

With no intention of doing the obvious, Frankie put her weight on her left foot and parted her slender legs in a sensual confession.

"Stay awhile. No need to feel embarrassed," said Mary as she tugged her chemise off over her head. "After all. We're all English."

Unable to speak, Frankie watched the sultry vixen tug Edwards's pajama bottoms off as he lifted up off the bed. His delicious cock sprang out and up for all to see. His erection was uncircumcised and resembled a white column of marble. Mary jerked him slowly in her and then stuck out her tongue, expertly peeling back his foreskin and then inhaling his knob into her mouth.

"Oh, that's wonderful, doll."

Despite her claim to be a free and easy Flapper, Frankie had never actually seen fellatio up close and personal before. And to watch the wanton young man's stiff dick twitch between her crimson lips was a pleasure to behold. Shivers rippled down her spine and desire flooded her body. Mary sucked in air through her flared nostrils as she let her spit form bubbles on his bell end.

"Oh. Please forgive us. Care to partake?"

Frankie found her back against the door as Mary took cock from her mouth the motioned for her to join in.

"I?"

"We're very serious about Bohemianism. Even in the beginning, Mary and I admitted to each other that we both fantasised about watching each other with others. Wildly outrageous in 1924 Britain, even in these heady times."

Mary stroked him as they ogled the stranger in their compartment.

"Yes. Be clear, we don't pair off and vanish into separate rooms. We share all moments of the tryst."

Edward smoothed out his fair moustache as he nodded to Mary. The young Englishwoman stood and Frankie's heart skipped a beat when she saw the hairy bush of black pubes between Mary's upper thighs. Her labia didn't show at all, but her muff was dappled with moisture.

Frankie stepped away from the door, her head swimming with desire. Mary gave her a hug and Her Ladyship sighed as their tits mashed together and Mary's bush rubbed against hers. Mary's erect nipples felt incredible against her own as she brought her arms around her waist. The sensation of their bodies colliding was sensual and wonderful. Frankie couldn't believe how silky another female's flesh felt against her own smooth skin.

"What a pretty picture you make. Quite charming."

Masterman jerked off as both women moaned in each other's arms. Their fingers found each other naturally and Frankie hissed as three fingers delved up into her wanting snatch. She, in turn, had two in her bisexual lover and was frigging her good and hard. They kissed and Frankie opened her mouth, eager for her tongue to enter the other.

"Let's go on the bed."

Frankie lay on her back with her head cradled in Masterman's lap. He stroked her short wavy bob as Mary knelt before me. She brought her hands to her quivering thighs and her thumbs pressed into the soft flesh. Her hands caressed her perfect tits and she pinched the nipples at the same time. Mary's head dipped and she put her mouth to the hairy twat. Frankie held onto Masterman's hands as his girl flocked her slit up and down and back and forth until her clit popped out.

"Oh my goodness!" Franklin shrieked as she welcomed her first female mouth on her sex.

Her hips bucked and rotated as Mary clamped her mouth to her cunt. Frankie seeped juices as Mary's talented tongue expertly flicked across her clit. As Mary sucked and licked, she put her rear end in the air. Her older lover mounted her from behind and started slamming her doggy style.

"Suck my clit!" begged Her Ladyship as her orgasm built and built.

"Cum in my face!" Cried Mary and Frankie pressed her head back into a pillow and emitted a high-pitched squeal.

Her cunt contracted as Mary continued to lick her clit in fast circles. Even in the throes of orgasm, the Louise Brooks lookalike held her face between her legs.

"My turn, my darlings."

Masterman withdrew from his lover and both lust-crazed fillies got onto their knees as he spat cum in their eager faces.

"Oh, yeah, baby, give us that hot load."

Mary lapped it up enthusiastically but Frankie was underwhelmed as he dribbled his goo like a faulty tap. This was not the type of man who could produce excessive semen. Back to square one.

x

"No luck with the Count?"

"Well, not in the sense of him being the culprit. You?"

"Both the Yank and Masterman were dribblers. Mary was nice though."

Agatha narrowed her eyes as Frankie gave her a smug grin.

"Bother. It's getting close to sunrise and still no result."

"It's a sad state of affairs. I was certain one of the travelers would be the guilty one."

"I suppose you shall have to break the bad news to Monsieur Bouc."

"Yes. Hello? This is a rum do and no mistake."

Just as they reached Agatha's berth, they spied the steward named Pierre outside the door and acting most suspiciously.

"Anyone here?" he called out and when he was happy there was no one in the room, he used his staff key to gain entry.

As they held their breath, the semi-naked women drew closer to the compartment. Agatha cautiously opened the door a crack as Frankie looked over her shoulder. They watched intently as the young fellow immediately found Agatha's travel valise and his eye was drawn to her silk underwear from Puerto Rico.

"The dirty devil!"

They continued to hang back as he turned the soft undergarments between his fingers with a smile. He brought them to his face and smelled them with an audible sniff. Frankie gripped her friend's arm as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled the knickers down to the level of his groin. He lifted the underwear to his nose and inhaled deeply as he took out his stiff cock and began to stroke it.

"Well, he's our man alright."

"I should have guessed from the start. He has access to all the compartments, and knows who is berthed where."

The intrigued ladies looked on dumbfounded as Pierre wanked off as he fingered the delicate silk. On closer inspection, Christie noted his appendage was rather thick and hard, and resembled an oversized policeman's truncheon!

He now wrapped her undies around his shaft, stroking it back and forth slowly. His head tilted back with his eyes closed as he leaned up against the single bed. He literally began to fuck the silk garment, humping up with rapid pelvic thrusts.

The brace of wide-eyed ladies huddled together in a rapt audience, both feeling heated and aroused at the singular sight. Christie covered her mouth to stifle a squeal when Frankie reached down to fondle her bush. There was no need to state the obvious. Both modern females wanted the man. Even the sound of his pitiful moans was like an aphrodisiac to their ears.

"You're very wet, my dear Agatha."

The redhead could only whimper as one busy digit frigged her to the point she went up on tiptoe.

"Do you think he may cum?"

Agatha did indeed think so as she put her shoulders back and thrust her chest out.

"Enough of this."

She pushed open the door and both sauntered inside the cramped compartment.

"Do you propose to ejaculate on my best silk drawers, young man?"

Pierre was in complete shock as he was caught in the act for the first time.

"Merde! I can explain, Madam!"

"I very much doubt that," quipped Agatha Christie as he stood quaking in his boots with his pants at his ankles and his massive erection poking up and draped with silk undies.

He blustered and stammered as he looked at both semi-nude women. On closer scrutiny, the troubled Frenchman had thick black hair and black brows that fanned inward. Clean-shaven he looked to be in his early twenties as he stared at his boots in shame.

"Well now. I am Agatha Christie, and this is Lady Frances Derwent. What have you to say for yourself."

He pulled his pants up and his shoulders bowed.

"I am Pierre Michel, Madam. And am deeply ashamed. I 'ave no girlfriend nor do the ladies come knocking on my door. Since puberty, I 'ave masturbated every night. I 'ave an insatiable need to ejaculate. My balls 'ang heavy in my frustration. I would dearly love to have sex but I am too shy to flirt. Now I 'ave this job I can at least rifle through the ladies' garments for cheap thrills. I am unable to stop. Please 'elp me, I beg you."

"Poor lamb. All he needs is a good fuck."

Agatha looked at Frankie and both knew what to do next. As Pierre lifted his head he saw both females strip down to nothing.