The Amorous Agatha Christie 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what you see?"

He glanced from one to the other awestruck. Lady Derwent was certainly a looker with a svelte body, long legs, and a trim waist. Her perfect breasts were pretty handfuls of ripe flesh. Agatha stood proud, her figure being all boyish hips and firm buttocks.

"And now you."

Still dazed at being caught, Pierre removed his shirt, looking at each in turn, a little unsure of the proceedings. His chest was smooth and his body was lean. Both Agatha and Frankie gasped as he let his pants drop around his ankles. His dick was fully erect and the bulbous head nearly touched his navel!

"What a cock! These Frenchwomen are missing out big time. Pierre, you have naught to worry about. You are adorable."

"Merci, Madam."

The famed crime writer did not waste any time as she got onto her haunches and licked up his full length, now an impressive nine inches all told. Pierre moaned softly as he looked down on the red-headed Englishwoman who gave his dick a long, slow lick from base to top.

"I say, Frankie. what a splendid cock, you simply must try it."

Frankie parted her wetted lips and let her darting tongue tease the swollen tip with Agatha's hands cupping his heavy balls, which she surmised were quite full. Her Ladyship ran her pointed tongue just under the crown and then drew a line vertically on the underside of his rigid pole before returning the same way back up, leaving a trail of saliva. Pierre panted as she sucked in the cock head sharply and her head tilted as she drew him into her mouth.

"Isn't she a darling?" Agatha said proudly as she watched her friend move back and forth on his shiny prick.

Agatha took her turn again and hummed on his hard shaft, feeling every ripple of his skin as he slipped in and out of her drooling mouth. Both naked women guided him back to the bed and between them, they positioned his head so that it was directly at the end. Frankie straddled his face as she stood over him, her feet dug into the rug, and he did not hesitate to lick the quim presented to him.

"Oh, that's it, nice tongue."

Pierre poked his tongue deep into her slit and flicked at her with loud slurps. Christie joined in and crouched over his groin and held up his big cock. As he ate out Frankie, Agatha had his prick firmly pressed between her lips. She looked up and stared at Frankie's quivering cheeks which were held apart by Pierre as he licked her from beneath.

"What a lovely boy you are. Keep licking me, young Sir, I implore you."

Agatha smiled and her hot breath flowed over his huge shaft. With his face smothered, his hips began to buck upwards in an attempt to ram into the back of Christie's throat. Frankie hopped up and joined her so that now he had two pairs of hot lips on his throbbing cock.

"Zis is my dream come true!" he cried as his ears were filled with loud slobbering and rasps of lip-smacking.

As if they were veterans of double fellatio, both wanton hussies synchronised in gliding up and down his hose together. When they reached his bloated glans, they tarried, kissing each other with his knob trapped in between, then they used their tongues to leave a trace of saliva as they made their way to his root. Once he was suitably lathered up, Agatha sat up.

"Time for some fucking."

Frankie duly held his cock high in the air as the redhead straddled him and aligned her cunt over the oversized tip. She chose the reverse cowgirl position so that she faced her friend. They kissed each other with darting tongues as Christie felt his helmet pop inside her moist quim.

"This is going to be a tight fit," she moaned into Frankie's mouth.

With a wiggle of her hips, she slowly dropped further onto his formidable length. She pushed back and forth as her cunt accommodated the first three or four inches of rock-hard meat.

"How is it?"

"It's the biggest I ever had."

Pierre kneaded her buttocks as he stared at the famous author's backside with greedy eyes. The more her cunt engulfed more of the big cock, the more she juiced up. Frankie kindly strummed Agatha's clitoris as her friend rode the man under her.

"Now! Now! I'm coming!" she yelled loudly.

Her curvy body was unable to stay upright and the woman fell onto the bed with a final sigh of pleasure.

"Gosh! That was quick."

Frankie did not hesitate and she immediately leaped up and sank down on the mighty cock of the French steward. They began to fuck, he lifting up into her as she sank down hard. She leaned in and he gripped her by the shoulders and pulled her to him harder and kissed her pert tits. She milked his dick as she ground down on him. Behind her, Agatha caressed her nether cheeks, occasionally brushing her thumb to Frankie's puckered anus.

"I can't believe how big it is!"

Her Ladyship was so wet that he slid in and out easily as she gyrated her hips to savour not only his length in her cunt but Agatha smoothing her palms on her buttocks.

Now feeling bolder, Pierre overcame his bashfulness and took control of the proceedings. He tossed Lady Derwent aside like a rag doll and lined both women up alongside each other on their hands and knees. Sidling up close, Frankie's upper left cheek met Agatha's right, and her lower right cheek bumped her left.

"Now you are mine to play with. Who wants it first?"

Agatha looked over her shoulder at the bumptious young man as he tapped his large appendage on her bottom. Presented with both of their juicy slits lined up together they awaited his choice.

"Ooh! It's me!"

Frankie yelped as his bulbous cock head parted her folds and he eased half of his length inside of her. He began to stroke in and out before he paused in mid-thrust and slipped completely out, much to her exasperation. With his confidence growing by degrees, he smacked Lady Derwent on her raised-up rump and slid over to Agatha Christie.

"Give me that nice big cock, give me every inch!"

Christie opened her mouth in awe as he buried his entire log inside her with a hard thrust. He grabbed her by the waist and held it there, letting her cunt to grow accustomed.

"What fun and games, eh Frankie?"

Her Ladyship bent her head to her left and the two women snogged hard. Agatha e groaned loudly as the thick cock banged her good and hard. After a good two minutes, he pulled out and switched back to the slim brunette.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned as the ridge of his cock popped inside her again.

Pierre was completely buried inside her stretched-out cunt and his balls pressed against her backside as he pushed all the way in, and then all the way out. Just when she was getting ready for her climax he pulled out and rearranged them once more.

This time they were placed on their backs side by side. Frankie had her right leg entwined with Agatha's left as they raised them up in the air. With a gleam in his eye, he lifted Frankie's left leg over his shoulder and then sank into her with a hefty thrust. He immediately picked up the pace, ramming into her with youthful vigour and stamina. Her left knee tapped on his temple as her leg wilted and he slammed into her now gaping quim.

"How is it, my dear?"

"Fucking amazing!"

Pierre stopped in mid-stroke and he withdrew to pay attention to the redhead who eagerly took his glistening knob again. Frankie raised up on one elbow and looked closely as he fucked Christie with rhythmic lunges that made odd sucking sounds as he plundered her sweaty cunt. She looked at her with eyes wide as her legs flailed in the air and her body was hammered into the mattress.

"I am done!" he announced as he screwed his eyes shut.

"Cum on our tits!' said Agatha, eager to see him shoot his load.

As they both lay on their backs side by side, Pierre climbed up and placed his nine-inch lance between them.

"Agh!" he cried out as a huge spurt of cum shot out the end of his pulsating knob right onto Agatha's chin."

"What a shot!" said an admiring Frankie as a torrent of sperm emptied from his gushing cock in rope after rope.

Both giggling women received splash after splash on their mouths and faces and both yelped from the sudden gusher they had unleashed. Pierre leaned back and his hose came up and streams of white cream exploded in massive arcs at least two feet in the air. Just when they thought he was done he found a new strength and released more eruptions that drenched his tight fist and made several strands of cum hanging from his balls.

"Ah! I think we have our man, Frankie."

"I cannot agree more, my darling."

The splattered ladies used the bedlinen to dry their faces and tits.

"What? What do you mean to do?"

Pierre regarded them with big puppy eyes and Agatha pondered.

"It would be remiss of me not to pass on the information to Monsieur Bouc, which would naturally mean that you would be in a heap of trouble. On the other hand..."

"Madam?"

"If you were to disappear, it might make matters easier to shrug off."

Pierre stood to his full height. His dick was still half-cocked and dripping.

"I do feel like a man reborn. You 'ave washed away all of my inhibitions. I shall settle in Paris where there are a million lips to be kissed. If you would permit me."

"Then that is the way we shall go. I will inform Bouc that the matter is at an end and that there shall be no further pilfering or tampering with ladies' clothing."

"Merci."

The Orient Express lurched on and all three fell onto the bed in a tangle of limbs.

END