The Amorous Agatha Christie 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the event of his death, including loss of life at sea, his spouse would receive the princely sum of £10,000. Once docked the very much alive fraudster, Gibson, would secretly leave the vessel and reunite with his equally dishonest wife. After a period of time, they would obtain the settlement and start a new life abroad. I am certain that if Gibson's finances were investigated it would more than likely show that he was in debt by a huge sum."

"Remarkable!" Said Captain Pugh. "This woman is a dashed brainbox."

"Top hole, Agatha. You have lots of spunk for a woman."

The amorous redhead looked at Sir Charles and smiled. His words were spot on. In more ways than one.

x

First day in Egypt.

"Max? Max?"

When her senses returned to her, Agatha immediately felt a sinister dread that gripped her heart. Had Major Trent been right in his fears for her safety in this foreign land? She found that she could not move her arms and saw that she had been made to kneel on a thick rug with rope firmly binding her elbows and wrists.

The room had alabaster walls and silk rugs, and the air was scented with jasmine. Three hard-faced men in kaftans stood close and two scantily dressed maidens stood with heads bowed. One tall man stood up from a chair to her right and approached her hunched-over form.

"My name is Omar Al Hammiah and I have been commissioned by none other than Abdelhafid the Sultan of Morocco to seek out Western ladies for his personal amusement. He is in the market for one such as thee. Pale, slender, and blue-eyed."

Agatha blinked hard in order to adjust to the light and perceived a rather handsome looking Arab in white robes. He looked directly into her eyes with dreamy dark brown eyes and smouldering looks. His beard and moustache were neatly trimmed and he struck quite a pose. She tried to move her arms but every tiny movement made the ropes bite into her flesh. Amusement? This was insane!

"I demand my instant release and a full apology! I am Agatha Christie and a British subject. I am well known in my country and when The Consulate hears of this you shall be in big trouble if I'm not wrong."

There was a slight pause in proceedings and then Omar burst out into hysterical laughter.

"How amusing! You, a mere slip of an English woman, demanding terms? Absurd! Mark my words, from this moment in time your previous life will be submitted to the past. I aim to educate you in our ways, gain your obedience, and then set you up as a prize cunt in the Moroccan effendi's Harem. Stand her up, Jamal."

Agatha was roughly hauled to her feet and she trembled involuntarily. A harem! As she further scrutinised the grandness of the room she wondered if the British authorities were aware of such evil doings in their midst.

"Let us examine our wares."

The man called Omar clicked his tongue and used a foot-long knife to her bosom. The blade flashed brightly and the entire front of her dress was ripped asunder! Christie tried to resist but was overpowered and her dress and undergarments were rudely stripped from her and she stood there as naked as the day she was born.

"You fiends!"

Everyone in the chamber looked upon her slim frame as Omar came up to her and placed a hand on her left shoulder. With her arms bound behind her back, she was unable to resist his scrupulous touch as he traced a line with a finger from her throat to her heaving breasts. He held her narrow waist in both hands and then moved in a line down to the firm roundness of her bottom and pinched it hard.

"No! Do not, I implore you."

Her outburst was silenced by a smack across her cheek as Omar continued to maltreat her body. As he caressed her soft inner thighs. his face was but an inch from hers. She felt a spasm in her exposed vulva and her stomach did a somersault as he cupped her sex and fingered her pubic hair.

"Your defiance may well bring you much untoward suffering English. You may want to save some precious dignity and comply with my wishes."

He glared at her as he pushed the middle finger of his right hand into her vulnerable womanhood. He added a second digit as he reamed her soft folds most cruelly.

"I shall break you in myself until you are ready for the effendi. Take her to the room of tears at once."

With that chilling announcement, Omar retreated and Agatha was dragged from one room to the next.

x

The renowned author was left naked and bound in what appeared to be female quarters. Indeed as she looked up she saw three long-haired, coffee-coloured young women in the buff and smelling of exotic perfumes. The darker-haired one spoke in broken English and pointed at her.

"Now we will show you the meaning of obedience."

Agatha was rudely flung onto her front and the other women forced her backside up behind her. With her arms secured to the small of her back her face dipped to the floor and her legs were spread apart. That was when she heard the whip whistle through the air and strike her unfettered buttocks. The wicked tool must have had a length of only ten inches but the rapier thin tool struck directly on her bottom and bit painfully into the delicate flesh. The whip connected with her nether cheeks repeatedly and her legs began to feel like water.

"Please, spare me from the pain," she sobbed.

"As time goes on you shall always answer yes when spoken to or given a task. The word no must vanish from your lips forever. Else you shall feel the bite of the correction whip."

The whip cracked again, this time with an underarm stroke and Christie convulsed as the thing struck the vital parts between her parted thighs. Now she was tormented by a variety of whips that swung both ways, under and over, and the other two females had to hold her anguished frame in place or else she would have collapsed. Again the vicious swish of the whips rent the hot air and smacked upon her rounded buttocks simultaneously which quivered as a result. Then the punishment ceased and Agatha fell to the floor.

"Enough for now, we don't want permanent damage to the goods. Place her on the cot."

Her frail body was lifted up and the ropes around her arms were untied. As she was placed on her back her arms were hoisted above her head and tied to two posts. She wiggled on her burning rump and managed to find a sweet spot, almost like riding a horse side saddle, and closed her eyes, wishing beyond hope that this was some kind of nightmare.

x

The plucky female had no idea how long she was out, having been taken by blessed sleep. When she opened her eyes she found herself still tied by her arms. As she looked she saw that her legs had been spread out and her ankles tied to the foot of the bed.

"Your cunt is as hairy as a camel. The Sultan finds hair on females to be abhorrent."

A male voice spoke and Christie stifled a scream as she perceived the swarthy Omar hovering by her side, openly leering at her naked form. Her eyes widened as she beheld his own nakedness. He having stripped out of his robes. She was further surprised when she caught sight of one maid meticulously shaving off her pubic hair with a soaped-up razor!

When the task was done, Agatha was amazed at how her mons looked so smooth and puffy. Two other maids drizzled warm and sweet-smelling oils into the sensitive crevice between her thighs and rubbed it in. Despite being so violated she found herself rolling her hips and welcoming the tingling sensation of her feminine juices.

"Retreat!" Boomed Omar and Agatha's eyes focused on the Arab's full erection.

His dark-hued member was standing straight up and possessed several pulsating veins along the mighty shaft. He had been circumcised and this emphasised the enormous plum-like knob that Omar had anointed with oil. As he moved down to settle his body on top of hers, her natural reaction to close her legs was impossible owing to her ankle restraints.

"NO! I shall not, I will not have my body defiled by one such as you!"

"Tut. The English are a stubborn race, and no better example are we presented with. Stubbornness in females is the work of the devil, and I will expunge him from your body myself."

The anxious redhead looked down at her hopelessly bound body to see him gripping his stiff organ in his fist as he shifted his weight. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as he sank into her tight cunt and pushed in with a pelvic thrust. He lowered his face close to hers and she became almost mesmerised by his deep brown eyes. For a brief moment, time seemed to stand still as her vulva stretched out to accommodate his hard cock.

"Oh, my lord!"

As he withdrew, his organ pulled her cunt lips out with his shaft. She gasped again when he drove back inside her and the friction-filled her with a mix of pain and shock. Her cheeks flamed red with shame as his manly scent assailed her nostrils. His hairy chest mashed against her soft breasts as he started to rise and fall on her slender body with a frenzied stabbing of her muff. Her humiliation increased as her ears were filled with his grunting and the obscene wet slapping sound of his slick manhood buried deep inside her.

"Have some pity!" She implored in vain as the weight of his sweating frame heaved up and down atop hers.

His hands sought out the rosy tips of her tits as he plunged into her over and over. The sensation of his wiry pubes on her newly shaven mound was odd yet strangely pleasurable. A sort of scratchy, abrasive feeling.

"Not bad. Are you a mother? No? That explains your tightness."

Agatha groaned as she received several rapid stabs of his cock as he drove up faster.

"The hair on your head is disappointingly short. Although it means your neck is in full view."

She hissed through her teeth as he grazed the left side of her neck and used his large nose to nuzzle her.

Then he stiffened and he withdrew from her violated cunny and ejaculated across her undulating belly. Huge jets of his semen painted her front as his cock twitched and throbbed from his release.

"Best not to impregnate the hussy. Now, place her in the atonement chair where she may contemplate her bad behaviour."

Her wrists and ankles were freed up and she was raised from the cot, Her abdomen was still dripping with thick white semen, as she was plonked onto a wooden stool. Cords of rope were wound around her and her arms were tied tightly behind her back and sealed against her spine. Her legs were pulled around the front two legs of the stool and her tender ankles were tugged inward and joined by one length of knotted rope. Then a length went around her midriff and up to her neck which was brutally pulled back and connected to the spinal rope.

Her face was forced to look up to the ceiling with her neck fixed in this grotesque position. Agatha's breasts lifted up and her belly bulged out above the soft curve of her moist mound and her shoulders strained from the awkwardness of it all. Thus was she imprisoned and any attempt on her part to move only resulted in the ropes cutting into her aching body. The corrupted redhead whimpered at the gross indignity of it all as she was left alone with her thoughts.

x

The next time Omar 'broke her in' to repeat his words, he reclined on a narrow bench with his bottom teetering on the end so that his rampant erection was hoisted up like a flagpole. Christie was led to hover over his groin with her arms suspended above her head and her wrists bound to a long bar of metal. She was stretched just about as high as she could without extreme discomfort. Her toes were barely able to touch the floor. Her legs were parted and her ankles were then tied to the front legs of the padded bench.

Fatun, that was she who had wielded the cruel whip only the day before, appeared before her again and nodded to the impatient Arab. The whip swished through the air once more and the cold-hearted female struck both her breasts. Agatha watched her throw her arm way back before she brought it back with a grunt. Christie's entire body was dappled with perspiration as the whip cut across her bosom with unerring accuracy.

"Pl...please," she whispered hoarsely as she suddenly felt Omar's iron-hard rod split her cunt open.

Omar bucked his hips up to invade her sex. His oiled cock thrust up into her steaming muff. He snorted and shifted up with assured strokes before he lifted his right arm up high.

"Raise her."

Omar pulled his turgid cock from her and stood to gather her body into a horizontal posture, three feet up from the floor. Still suspended from the bar her arms strained as she had her legs grasped by two maidens who held them apart by the calves. With her nether regions lewdly exposed thus Omar came up behind her and forced himself inside her to the hilt. Agatha grimaced at the insertion of his prodigious appendage and moaned softly as he fucked her without mercy.

x

The next day showed no let up as Agatha was led to an odd contraption that looked like a gymnastic horse she had used as a schoolgirl. Made of wood it had a barrel shape set on four sturdy legs. It stood to the level of a person's waist and had four leather cuffs at each corner. She was abruptly bent backward across the barrel and she was forced again to look up at the high ceiling.

As her head dipped up her ankles and wrists were locked into the cuffs at the base of the horse and the crude angle made her back arch off of the wood. With her bottom now hugging the edge her cunt and anus were unimpeded. The helpless female became aware of several muffled voices that gradually came nearer.

"Take her. But do not cum inside her womb."

"NO!"

"Resist and it shall be the whip on your cunt. All night!"

Perhaps it was just as well that she was unable to see the naked men who formed a line in front of her. A hard cock thrust up inside her and buried itself inside her cunny with a single push. The stranger began to fuck her with swift strokes for a solid two minutes before he came over to her with a cackle and slobber.

Another cock replaced the first and Agatha was fucked with harder and faster thrusts. The fiend twisted his hips and smacked her tits as he shagged her relentlessly.

"No more. I beg you."

"Do you wish to say the word yes?" Asked Omar as he put his ear to her upturned head.

"I...I...I."

"Continue. Jamal."

One after another took their sexual pleasure from her bound form and she was unable to resist. Her naked body was splattered with sticky cum as they all came on her thighs, belly, and tits. Then, when Omar consented to take his turn, she realised that as he penetrated her she welcomed his by-now-familiar member.

Her quim grew hotter and wetter as he thrust in and out in that characteristic manner of his. Short but steady strokes that rubbed her inner walls in a not-too-unpleasant gratification. The motion of his rigid log of a cock partially withdrawing and then sliding back inside her sent a guilty thrill through her bent back body.

"Yes," she whispered."

"What?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! FUCK ME, YOU DEVIL!"

"Finally the English hussy has seen the light. Praise be!"

Omar doubled the rate of his strokes as he sought his climax. Her lightweight body was rammed into the wooden contraption as the Arab became consumed by a red mist. As Christie gave herself to his will, he in turn had surrendered to an unexpected fascination for her fair complexion and frail beauty. Her snow-white skin had developed a rosy tinge from the tribulations of the past few days and her hair had darkened somewhat from the sweat and dirt.

He made a huge thrust up and the deep penetration brought about her first orgasm since her capture.

"Ah. The bitch doth cream most satisfactorily. We shall test you on the morrow in our next orgy."

Omar ejaculated over her heaving tits as she panted and perspired freely. The inferred sexual merrymaking filled her head with speculation and implication. Was she up for wild indulgence and debauchery?

x

Agatha was taken first thing the next day to the Harem itself. A large terraced expanse of floor. A group of perfumed and scantily clad young women busied themselves with their toilet and preparation. Two of them tugged her by her arms to a tub filled with hot scented water and she was unceremoniously tossed in. They bathed and lathered her tender and abused body and shampooed her bob of wavy hair.

She stood up and the sweet-smelling water ran in rivulets down the cleavage between her bosom and the crevice of her rippling buttocks.

Her button nipples were hard and erect and stood up proud as a towel was draped over her. Her bald mons felt ultra-sensitive from the excessive intercourse of the last couple of days and appeared plump and puffy.

A white towel was draped around her figure and she was dried off. More scented oils were applied to her bared body and even to her wavy bob. Surrounded by the group of dusky-skinned maidens, the redhead stood out like a sore thumb with her alabaster painless, and short hair.

The room was a good size with huge king-size mattresses and chairs. Omar appeared in his birthday suit and she felt his dark brooding eyes studying her quivering form from tip to toe.

"You have surpassed all of my expectations in English. I perceive your anticipation, your fear, your confusion, even your guilt. Let me just say that you have but two choices. Either you are obedient or disobedient. It is up to you. You know the penalty for disobedience. What is it to be?"

Omar looked resplendent in his turban of brightly coloured silks and shampooed beard and Agatha felt a telltale tingling in her loins.

So this was it. Agatha Christie was not recognisable as the Flapper from London who had been published and had earned accolades for her crime fiction. Now she was just another number in a Harem. A woman to be used and teased for sexual gratification.

"I shall do as you wish."

"Excellent. You may even enjoy yourself."

With that, he clapped his hands and a dozen tall males padded barefoot and unclothed from the wings. They all lined up and stood with their backs straight. Anointed with oils, they glistened in the harsh light, all twelve fully cocked.

"These are our best studs," explained Omar. "Gathered here from all parts of the known world and chosen for their sexual prowess. This shall be the final test."

Her eyes went along the line of virile-looking men, all bearded and with hairy bellies. They all sported rampant erections that bobbed in their readiness to sink inside whatever orifice to hand. Agatha gulped hard at the diverse gathering of masculinity and steeled herself for the inevitable. Nobody could call her a prude and indeed the 'modern woman' of the jazz age had happily indulged in free sex with several partners. But this was on a whole other level.

From first impressions, she had the feeling that these men were not novices and looked to be well-seasoned in carnal knowledge. Agatha knew all too well that she was about to get one hell of a fucking from most or all of them.

"And remember not to ejaculate inside English."

Omar again clapped his hands and with a mighty roar, the studs became animated. Christie was suddenly surrounded by the group of naked men, curious about her short hair and milky white skin. She was rudely manhandled as her slim body was pawed at by several meaty hands. Her soft flesh was caressed, pinched, stroked, and kneaded.

She gasped as four of them surrounded her and started to run their hands over her entire body.

The one immediately behind her cupped her tits in both hands. Two on either side of her manhandled her roughly as the one in front probed her quim with a fat digit.

More searching fingers found her newly shaven sex and her cunt and anus were thus plundered. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the other women coupling up with some of the muscular men and canoodling on readily available mattresses.