The Amorous Agatha Christie 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The distraction was enough for Agatha to begin to react in kind. As she was fondled her hands reached out to grasp two of the swaying erections that brushed her legs. She slowly jerked each iron-hard dick as one fellow feasted on her left nipple.

Greased-up bodies pressed into hers and the wanton minx groaned with guilty pleasure as she slid her hips up and down taut thighs and solid chests.

These men are huge she thought as her slender fingers were barely able to encircle the hard shafts.

Her head was then forced down to groin level where one chap pushed up from the waist and made her swallow up half his length. She gagged as the big knob past her ruby lips into her hot mouth. He tasted salty. Far saltier than any other cock she had fellated.

His bell end throbbed most interestingly on her tongue as she slid her mouth up and down on his pulsing member.

He withdrew abruptly and her mouth gaped open. Perfect for another to insert his dark organ inside, she sucked on him with consummate skill. She hummed audibly with pursed lips, sending vibrations along the man's rigid cock.

She went down on her haunches and started to please the swarthy men orally, using her flicking tongue to bathe each thick shaft from tip to root. She spun around to cater for each and every upstanding pole that was thrust into her face.

She shrieked when one strong ruffian lifted her head up from his lap and tossed her onto one of the mattresses. He then leaned forward and she welcomed his warm tongue exploring her inner thighs.

He forced her legs out wide as he worked his way to her bald cunt. His tongue lapped hungrily on her smooth labia sliding inside her moist hole as he slathered and slobbered noisily.

The slim Englishwoman was submerged under a mass of huge men as she writhed on her back. Her legs were held high in the air by her ankles as not one but two energetic studs licked and nibbled on her shaved cunt. The noise they made was loud and depraved as they dribbled and spat on her loins and inner thighs.

Two men smacked her face with their appendages as she was eaten out and Agatha was barely able to comprehend the situation. Here she was with her pins splayed out with her quim being serviced by total strangers whilst two others clubbed her cheeks with greased-up dicks. As she rode the waves of acute pleasure that the bearded man in her crotch was giving her with dribbling lips and tongue, the dizzy redhead engulfed the bloated helmet of the cock to her immediate left. Her cunt was super sensitive without pubic hair and her love juices ran out and wetted the crevice of her nether cheeks.

So focused was she on sucking cock, Christie was suddenly surprised as she was impaled on one of the stud's big cocks.

Still, many hands wandered over her anointed body, caressing her bucking hips, sliding along her flanks and tits as she was fucked hard and fast. Beside them, one of the maidens was getting her brains fucked out by a black-skinned stud. Another girl had her rump in the air and was being humped doggy style.

At that moment Agatha spluttered as the cock in her mouth began to spurt violently, sending squirts of semen down her gullet. Her mouth overflowed and cum dribbled onto her tits. The man in her cunt pulled out and another equally big dick filled her up as her legs were pulled up over his shoulders.

He held onto her hips and angled her for deeper penetration. His pelvis thrust up as he drove his rod into her with gusto. Agatha held on to him tightly as he held her in his arms. She attempted to move her hips to match his strokes. Her soft body hugged his as he fucked her for a good five minutes.

Then he too withdrew and she was turned over onto her front. She was mounted by a different man whose bristling pubic hair tickled her backside. His muscular arms wrapped around her as he snorted in her ear and started to hump her with assured strokes.

All around she saw couples and groups fucking and pleasuring each other. The maidens yelped and giggled and the studs bared loudly with words Agatha could not fathom. She was consumed now by a newly found sexual freedom as she was raised into her hands and knees. As he banged into so she began to move against him with grinding hips.

The stud easily stretched her out as he built up a rhythmic motion that had the abandoned redhead nearing a climax. The stud grunted as he ejaculated, painting her bottom and spine with arcs of the stuff. again she was presented with a man wagging his dick in her face. He too erupted, squirting his goo all over her face.

Christie was then tugged up and clamped to the chest of the African who laid flat on his back. He cradled her head against his broad chest as she willingly fished beneath her for his formidable black mamba. She managed to line up his mushroom-sized helmet with her slick cunt entrance. She closed her eyes tight shut as she sank down to devour his turgid dick.

"Goodness me!

The initial penetration was phenomenal as she accepted that first inch. She paused for a long moment with her mouth open in awe. Once she had the boldness, she descended onto the top half of his ebony log. His hugeness was quite daunting to take as little by little she sucked him in.

"So much cock!"

The plucky redhead eased herself up and down, sliding along his dark-hued organ the best she could.

Once he was half in and half out she moved to and fro riding his cock and mashing bellies and chests.

The unique sensation of her sweat and cum covered body heightened her senses to the max as she planted the palms of her hands beside his head and bobbed her backside up and down.

His eyes burned into hers as she bobbed on him. Her hips swiveled, her stomach undulated and her tits jiggled as she pushed down hard.

She felt rather than saw one fellow nudging her rear end from behind. His hard dick slid up her bum crack a few times leaving a smear of lubrication between her cheeks.

"Oh my gosh!"

Christie knew what to expect next as the man beneath her seized up to let the other push his swollen cock head into her bum hole. Her hands squeezed Pussy Man's biceps as Bum Man kept on entering her back passage.

With one cock in her anus and one cock in her cunt, Agatha became the tender filling in a man sandwich.

Pussy Man was balls deep inside her as held still there. Bum Man shunted back and forth easing more and more in as he stretched her out. The sound of their groins and balls smacking against her could be heard above the sexual cacophony of the Harem. The smell of cum and sex and incense filled her flared nostrils as each stud pumped their cocks in and out of the groaning redhead.

"Ahh, ahh!"

The esteemed author was astounded by the fullness of the pair of them. Her groans of pleasure grew louder as their rate of strokes increased. How much could her anus yield she wondered as Bum Man's balls slapped into her rippling cheeks. She smiled inwardly. she had taken both men simultaneously and was proud of it.

Her own bravado amazed her as the African thrust up hard and held her tight as he managed to hold off from coming. Bum Man shouted in her ear as he exploded and splattered her lower spine and buttocks.

One naked and well-formed male laid back and Agatha was offered up to him.

His erection pointed up to the ceiling as he took her by the waist. A naked nubile moved in and positioned his bell end to her lubed-up puckered star.

Agatha rested her palms on his upper thighs and arched her back as she took his cock to the root in her back passage.

A stud with a beard like a rhododendron with muscles all over and a stiff cock of substantial proportions positioned himself before her.

His greased-up erection stuck out tentatively from a forest of black pubes as he entered her.

Once more she was mounted by two cocks at the same moment.

As the one in her cunny started to power fuck her, the other gripped her hips and drew her down onto him. He began sliding in and out of her anus and soon both studs filling her up with stiff cock.

The one in her muff exploded and the contents of his balls spat out in an upward surge. One massive jet of cum was followed by another of equal volume and each wet spurt bathed Christie from cunt to tit. Big globs trickled down onto her stomach and mound as he made seismic spasms of relief.

"Good lord!"

The man beneath her rump yelled out as his pelvis raised up off the mattress and filled her rear channel with thick ooze. Agatha hung in the air as his seed dripped out of her gaping anus in slow-moving drips.

As all collapsed in a heap everything happened all at once. Gunfire crackled in the large room and extreme noise and thick smoke addled all of her senses at once.

"Agatha! We've found you at last!"

The welcome voice of Sir Charles boomed out as he raced into the Harem followed by armed British soldiers. Shots were fired and her ears buzzed from the loud explosions.

"Max? Max?"

"I'm here," he answered as he mopped her brow with a damp flannel.

Agatha lifted her head to see that she was in her bed in the Hotel Egypt. Max loomed over her under the mosquito net.

"What happened?"

"You've had a touch of malaria, my dear. You've been in and out of consciousness for three days. Sounded like you were having quite the dreams."

"Dreams? It was all a dream. Hah!"

"The Doctor says you'll be as right as rain in a day or two."

"Thank you, Max. Thank you."

x

Indeed not two days later Agatha found Max alone in his room in the hot afternoon.

When he let her in he noticed that she was toying with four silk scarves,

"Agatha?"

"Please humour me, my love. I want you to tie me to the bed, secured by my ankles and wrists. Then, and only then, I want you to ravish me. Treat me as your toy. I am yours to use for whatever your heart desires. Fuck me, mistreat me. Do what thou wilt."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Perfectly."

As the lust-crazed crime author undressed in front of him, the bemused Max noted she had also brought a small bottle of coconut oil.

"By Jove. How novel."

END