The Amorous and the Embarrassed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I moaned. "Ah!" Don't encourage him, I thought, blushing.

I got up. While his right hand was still all over my pussy, his left hand left my breast and opened my left butt-cheek. Assuming he wanted to see my asshole again, I held open my right butt-cheek. He leaned forward to sniff my crack. I groaned in embarrassment, but I put up with it, remembering all that money I was going to get from him.

After letting him sniff a few more seconds, I let go of my butt-cheek, and he let go of the other at the same time, making my buns slap against his face. As I turned around, his face slid against my right buttock.

"Ohh!" he moaned. "My nose touched your asshole!"

I rolled my eyes again and sat on his lap, facing him. His thumb was masturbating my clit now, and both his index and middle fingers were deep inside my pussy, tickling my G-spot and shaking, as if to simulate a vibrator. I closed my eyes and moaned, for the simulation was working. His other hand was creeping into my crack. I helped him by opening my ass out wide, and his fingers were all over my asshole, massaging it. I no longer found his touching me there disgusting. I liked it. He was giving me tingles all over.

One finger coaxed my anal ring open and it slipped in; he started ass-fucking me with it. That massaging of my anal ring, coaxing it open a bit, then closed a bit, combined with his fingering of my wet pussy, those fingers sliding up and down my vaginal walls! All of this felt...amazing. I was shivering from head to toe.

"Oh!" I squealed. "Oh! I can't...believe it! I'm...gonna come! Ah!"

I did. I made a mess all over his hand. Guilty that I was getting paid and getting off, I decided to massage his erection...keeping it in his pants, though, of course.

"Oh, that feels good!" he sighed. "Thank you, Betty."

He took his fingers out of my pussy and brought his hand up to his mouth. He licked and sucked my come off his hand.

"Sweet...as honey," he said between sucks and licks.

I blushed and giggled.

I can't believe Gabe, of all men, just made me come, I thought. His finger was still up my ass, and I was still stroking that hard-on in the perv's pants.

We continued this way for the rest of the night, him paying to feel me all over, and him sitting at pervert's row the other two times I went onstage that night. By the end of the night, I swear: he knew my body better than I did.

At least he'd seen me nude only in the dim lighting; but he stayed till closing time, when the main lights were suddenly turned on, even those in the VIP Rooms, and I was still completely naked, from head to toe! I was standing there before him, twitching in embarrassment as his greedy eyes, bugging out of his head, looked me up and down, checking out my breasts, pubic hair, legs, and bare feet. Putting my hands over my breasts and crotch was pointless. Let him see it all, I thought; he's paid me in the thousands, and he'll obviously pay much more, he's so infatuated.

"Please turn around for me," he begged. "Lemme see all of you."

I turned around so he could see my ass. I opened my crack.

"Your asshole is so beautiful," he said, leaning up close and sniffing.

I rolled my eyes. Then I bent over and spread my legs. I looked back at his grinning, lustful face upside-down from between my legs. I can't believe I'm indulging him like this, I thought; this perv, of all guys.

"Your body has no flaws," he panted. "Perfect skin, a candy vagina, an asshole of bronze, and sugary tits. I'm in love."

I was shaking, begging for the night to end.

"Here," he said, taking out his wallet again. "I wanna give you some more." He thumbed through some bills and took a few out. "Here's another hundred." Still bent over, I took the money from between my legs.

I felt I had to give him something in return for this gift, so I bent down to sit on his lap. His face was so close that as my ass came down, my pussy and asshole rubbed against his lips and nose. He let out a loud moan. When my ass was on his lap, his cock was bulging up, and practically inside me; only his pants and underwear (assuming he was wearing any) separated his genitals from mine.

"Where's Betty?" said a familiar voice from outside. The door to the VIP Room opened, and Phil came in. He frowned at us. "OK, you, show's over. She's my girl, you've had your fill. Come on, Betty, get dressed. We're going home." He frowned at Gabe as I started putting on my thong. "Hurry up, Betty! You, buddy. Fuck off!"

"I made about two thousand from him," I said. "Maybe you should be nice to him, Phil."

"Maybe you should shut up," Phil said.

"Good night, Betty," Gabe said as he left, frowning as he passed by Phil.

"Good night, Gabe," I said as I put my bra on.

"C'mon!" Phil snapped. "I haven't got all night."

"OK, OK," I said, picking up my purse and leaving with him. I got my T-shirt and jeans from the back and put them on, with Phil within earshot, shouting at me to hurry up.

When I came out all dressed, he was frowning at me.

"Finally!" he said. "Let's go home." We left the building.

In his car, I was counting my money, grinning at how much I'd got from Gabe.

"How much did you make?" Phil asked, grabbing the roll of money out of my hands. "That's quite a lot."

"Most of it was Gabe's money," I said. "Thank him."

"I don't like how he was looking at you," Phil said. "Or how you were looking at him."

"I don't like him, either," I said. "He's a creep and a pervert. But he pays through the nose."

"Hey, he does," Phil said, thumbing through the cash at a stop light. "I changed my mind. Lap-dance him all you like. Let him do anything he likes, short of sticking his dick in you. If he gives you this much money regularly-"

"He said he will."

"-then I can quit my job, and YOU can be the breadwinner."

I frowned.

***************

The next day, I went into The Casablanca at about 6:00 PM, and I would have started at 6:30, but Gabe was there at a table waiting for me. I groaned at the sight of him, but refrained from rolling my eyes. Instead, I put on a forced smile as I approached him.

"Hi, Gabe," I said in the shaky voice I had for him, now a habit.

"Hi, beautiful," he said, ogling me in my tight T-shirt and tighter jeans. "I couldn't stop thinking about you last night, after I went home."

Please don't tell me about your masturbating in bed while thinking about me, I thought; I beg you.

"Your body is so amazing," he went on. "I had to see it again."

"Oh, Gabe," I whined, sitting with him and setting the gym bag with my outfits in it on the chair between him and me.

"I brought lots of money," he said. "Thousands."

"That's not the point," I said. "You scare me when you talk like that, always obsessing over me. And Phil takes your money for his own use."

"Don't give it to him. It's for you. I don't want him to have it. I want to worship your body."

"You want only my body. Phil uses me. You use me." I fought back the tears. "I don't know how much more I can take."

"I'm sorry, Betty. I don't mean to upset you. My dick does so much of my thinking for me. Look, don't give Phil-"

"He takes the money from me. He won't let me keep it."

"Then leave him," Gabe said. "I'll be your man."

"You? No offence, Gabe, but a guy who sniffs my butt-"

"Will treat you much, much better than a guy who snatches your bucks."

"Well...maybe." My purple bra strap was showing a bit at that moment, apparently.

"Betty, are you wearing the same purple underwear I saw you in that first time I saw you in the washroom?"

I looked down my shirt. "Yeah, I guess so." I avoided his eyes, predicting and fearing what he'd say next.

"If I pay you extra, could you please strip for me right here, as you are, so I can see that pretty bra and thong again? Please?" He had the eyes of a starving beggar.

"Well, can we at least go into a VIP Room first?" I begged back.

"Oh, please, strip here, so everyone can see how beautiful you are."

"Why does everyone else have to see me? I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Be proud of your body. Show us all your beautiful body."

"Oh,...OK." The next song began. I got up and pouted as I pulled off my T-shirt. His eyes were popping out of his head at the sight of my bra.

"That IS the same bra! I remember it! It has the same pretty flower motif on it."

I groaned and closed my eyes. Then, with the utmost dread, I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down.

"Oh, my God!" he howled at the sight of my thong. He was practically drooling. I removed my shoes and socks, then took the jeans off and put all the clothes in my bag. Always frowning, I stood up straight and swayed my hips while turning around. His agape eyes were all over my body, his head turning with every curve of mine that he studied. When I had my ass swaying in front of his nose, he leaned forward and said, "You're so hot."

I couldn't remove the frown from my face.

"OK, I've seen enough of your underwear," he said. "Please, take it off." Still frowning, I faced him and unclipped my bra. It came off, and his face lit up to see my tits wiggling.

I put my bra in the gym bag, took a deep breath, sighed, then pulled down my thong. His jaw dropped. The thong went in my gym bag. With my back to him, I bent over to zip it up; I looked back and saw him ogling my ass. My legs were open, so I guess everything was showing.

"Oh, that beautiful pussy and asshole!" he sighed. "Two wide-open, welcoming holes!"

Did he really have to be so graphic?

I reminded myself of all that money I'd get, so I spread my legs and butt-cheeks out wider. "Wow!" he shouted, leaning closer. Then I reminded myself of all that money Phil would get, almost all of it-instead of me enjoying it. Upside-down from between my legs, I, groaning, saw Gabe's eyes exploring every inch of my skin from my clit up to my asshole.

The song ended soon after that. Relieved, I sat down.

"Oh, Betty, that was fantastic," he said, clapping. "Let's go into a VIP Room, OK? I've gotta get my hands on that body of yours again." He shot to his feet and faced where the VIP Rooms were. I got up much slower, pouting.

We went in one of them and sat beside each other on the sofa.

"The money I give you," he said. "Please keep it. Don't give it to-what's his name?"

"Phil," I said, slumping. "He'll know I'm holding out from him, and bully me into giving it to him."

"Tell him I wasn't here today, and put it in the bank."

"He'll come in tonight and see you with me."

"I'll leave before he arrives."

"You'll be too horny to leave earlier."

The next song began. I sat on his lap and started rubbing on his prick. I felt his hands on my tits, and I groaned and rolled my eyes to think of my predicament.

How did I get into this shitty situation? I thought as his hands gently squeezed my tits; I'm being degraded and treated like a whore, and all this money I'm getting? Phil takes it all, or most of it, and he can quit his job and sit on his ass all day at home, watching TV, while I support him! When can I quit MY job and be supported? I'll bet Gabe would support me, but do I wanna live with a perv?

Then, I remembered: those magic hands of Gabe's.

His gentle caressing of my skin, those massaging hands as they slid over my goose-pimply skin, his pinching and stimulating of my left nipple, and his pointy cock, under his pants, rubbing along my vaginal opening as my ass went back and forth, and the tip of his cock making my clit hard! Soon, I felt his right hand go between my legs, one finger stroking my clit while another went inside my vagina, reaching in deep enough to tickle my G-spot. His left hand was still on my left boob, a finger flickering left to right against the erect nipple. My groans of annoyance changed into sighs...and squeals...of pleasure.

Phil never touched me like this, I thought; we don't even have sex all that often anymore (has he been getting it from someone else?), not that sex with him is ever all that enjoyable, with his small dick and his selfish, squeezing hands, taking pleasure, but never giving it. At least sex with pervy Gabe would be better, and his money would be for my use; but Gabe only wants me for my body. What about when I get older? He probably won't like me anymore. And can Gabe beat Phil in a fight? He'd have to, if I were to be Gabe's girl. And do I seriously want to be a pervert's girl?

I got up, turned around, and sat on his lap again, now facing him. Sure enough, as I expected, the perv was fingering my asshole again, the fingertip stroking the wrinkles of my anus in counter-clockwise circles, then tapping it gently, then slowly, carefully coaxing it open.

...and it felt good! That pointy cock under his pants, obviously longer and thicker than Phil's, was now poking at my vaginal opening, something I encouraged with my gyrating hips. Also, his other hand was still fingering my genitals, his thumb stroking my hard clit, and a finger deep in my cunt, to fulfil what that cock in his pants was implying it could do. I leaned forward and kissed him.

What the fuck? I thought; why did I do that?

Then I stood up, and with a finger deep in my pussy and another in my asshole, I leaned forward and let him take my left tit in his mouth. He sucked on it like a greedy baby. His lips and tongue felt so soothing, making me suck in gasps of air. My pussy was soaking!

All my vaginal walls were buzzing with excitement, thanks to the wiggling finger in my cunt acting like a vibrator again, and the finger in my rectum stimulating my vaginal walls indirectly. I reached down and stroked that bulge in his pants, not as me just doing my job, but as thanks for giving me a pleasure Phil neither could nor ever wanted to give me!

I'd sigh and breathe in huge gulps of air as he moaned and paused between sucks on my tit, our vocals alternating with each other, and accelerating, getting louder and higher pitched.

Finally, I squealed, "Ah! AH! I'm gonna come!"

And I did, with a scream. His hand was soaked again. He was soon licking my come off of it.

We continued with the lap dances all night. His manipulations of my body gave me five more orgasms. I made over $2,000 dollars from him that night.

And, sure enough, Phil arrived, seeing me with Gabe, and taking his money out of my hands. Gabe and I said goodnight to each other with frowns again.

****************

Gabe saw me in The Casablanca every night, from 6:00 to closing time, Monday to Saturday, without fail, over the next two months. Only on Sundays did I get a break from him, though I had to put up with Phil all day then, so it wasn't much of a break. I found that my most pleasant moments, as surprising as this was, were being masturbated to orgasm by Gabe.

I certainly wasn't getting much of any sex from Phil; in fact, I was having growing suspicions the bastard was cheating on me. Without telling him, I took the night off The Casablanca one Friday night so I could follow him and find out what he was doing. He claimed he'd been invited to a costume party, and since I was working, he had to go alone. He left our apartment in a clown outfit and mask ('Makeup's for fags,' he said.), assuming I was about to go to work. I followed him in my car, and sure enough, he was going to a costume party, but I saw him take a pretty girl, dressed as a vampiress, by the hand. She looked familiar, though from a distance, I couldn't be sure who she was.

I sat in my car and cried and cried. I wanted to dump him, but he was controlling my money. What was I going to do? I got out of my car and went into the house where the party was happening.

"Where's your costume?" a guy in a Batman suit asked.

I'm not here for the party," I said. "I'm looking for my cheating boyfriend." 'Batman' let me by.

I wandered amid the crowd of costumed partiers for another hour or so, never able to find Phil, who never seemed to have left the house, since I was usually either by the front door, or I regularly checked there to see if a clown was leaving.

Finally, I saw him approach. I was about to demand an explanation about the vampiress-whore I saw him with, but he took me by the hand and put his other hand to my mouth to shush it. He led me upstairs to one of the bedrooms. Was he being remorseful, and trying to atone by giving me our first fuck in a month? Under that clown mask, he was giving me no assurances; he wasn't saying anything, either. I just went along with it.

He sat on the bed, and I began undressing, standing before him. I had no idea what he was thinking, with that mask on, but I figured, as I stood there in my pink bra and panties, that at least I outdid that vampiress bitch. I took off my underwear.

Standing naked before him, I turned around for him at the request of his twirling finger.

Then I got on the bed on my back. "Don't you wanna undress?" I asked, spreading my legs. "At least take that stupid mask off." He shook his head, never saying a word. He got between my legs and lifted the mask just enough so his mouth could get at my pussy, but I still couldn't see his face. He dove in.

At least he liked me better than the vampiress.

Funny thing, though: Phil had never eaten me out before this night.

And at the moment, he was eating me out like a champion muncher! His tongue was rolling all over my pussy, tickling my clit and flickering against my vaginal opening. His lips grabbed one labium and squeezed it with quick little squeezes for several seconds, then they did the other the same way. I was fidgeting and shaking with pleasure. Finally, Phil was thinking about me!

I guess he didn't screw that girl after all. Maybe he really loved me, and was thanking me for allowing him to quit that awful trucking job he'd hated so much. Whatever the reason, I was getting the best head I've ever had!

His tongue went deep in my pussy, flickering like a vibrator the way Gabe's fingers had before [!]. His fingers massaged my clit. Then he raised my legs, pulled his tongue out of my cunt, and started licking my asshole. As he did that, he slid two fingers up my pussy and began tickling my G-spot in a thrillingly...familiar...way.

"Oh! I'm gonna come! Ah!" I screamed, then came. His tongue was still sliding all over my anus, as if my shit tasted like chocolate or something. I was glad I'd showered before coming to this party, but I wasn't sure if I'd cleaned myself down there all that thoroughly. In any case, Phil didn't seem to mind.

He brought himself up to me and unzipped his fly. Still with the clown mask on, he stuck his cock in me. He felt longer and thicker than usual, but I was too horny to care. That big chunk of meat was driving me wild! I grabbed his arms, closed my eyes, and squealed.

"Oh, Phil! Ah!" I screamed, each thrust of his feeling like a small explosion inside me. Still, that clown mask was getting annoying to look at. I yearned to look at his real facial expression, to see if there was genuine love in his eyes, so I surprised him by pulling the mask off with a sudden snatching of it.

"Ah!" I screamed, coming again to see the face I saw, just inches away from mine. "What the fuck?!"

It was Gabe.

He was looking into my eyes with his own as wide open as his smiling mouth, his whole body rocking inside me.

"Oh, Betty," he sighed, picking me up while still fucking me and sitting on a nearby chair with me now bouncing on his lap. "Your body...is so...beautiful...I had to...have you...Your pussy...feels so tight...and wet...around my cock...Oh!"

Though he felt amazing inside me-the shock of it all made me orgasm a third time-I rolled my eyes and frowned in embarrassment. The pervert now knew what my pussy felt like hugging his cock. I had virtually no secrets left that Gabe didn't know.

Still, instead of wanting to pull myself off of him, I found myself enjoying the best sex I'd had in years. His hands were on my ass, a finger rubbing against my asshole. He reached over and kissed me, slipping his tongue in.