The Amorous and the Embarrassed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back. "Eww," I said in a shaky voice as I continued going up and down on his cock. "You licked...my butt."

"It was clean," he panted. "And pretty."

I rolled my eyes. "How did...you know...I was here?"

"I went to...The Casablanca...at 6:00,...but they said you...took...the night off. Unh! Another stripper...told me...you were...following Phil...to a...costume party...held...by Gina...a stripper here...he's been...fucking."

"That...vampiress...bitch was...Gina?"

"Yeah...Kim...the black...stripper...gave me...Gina's address...'cause she knew...I've loved you...the way...Phil...never did."

"Kim was...always...a good...friend of mine. Ah!" I came again. "Why are...you wearing...Phil's costume?"

"I found him...in the bedroom...down the hall...fucking Gina...They didn't...see me...come in,...but I'd seen...him wearing...this costume,...and I figured...you'd know...he was...wearing it here,...so I stole it...while he was...fucking her."

Phil was in his underwear under that costume, I thought; Good. Leave him here with no clothes. Bastard. Let him be the embarrassed, undressed one for a change, instead of it always being me. "Aren't you...ever...gonna come?" I asked, amazed at Gabe's stamina. "Oh!" I came again.

"I suffer from...retarded...ejaculation," he said. "I could...fuck you...for hours. Oh!"

"I like this...but...I'm getting...tired. Oh!"

"OK, I'll pull out." He let me get off of him. "I've raped you...long enough."

"That felt...too good...to be rape," I said. Feeling bad that he'd made me come four times (as well as all the times before that, in The Casablanca), I decided fair was fair. Closing my eyes (I hate seeing guys' dicks...Eww!), I knelt before him and jerked him off. He splashed his gism all over my nose, cheeks, and chin. Eww. Still, I wanted to please him.

I heard him zip up his pants, so I wouldn't have to see his wiener. I looked up at him as his come dripped down my face.

"My God," he sighed as he looked down at my come-soaked face and naked body. "You're so beautiful, Betty. I love that timid look on your face. So vulnerable, so lovely."

As silly as I felt with his facial dribbling down my cheeks, I looked up at him and grinned. He got a tissue from the beside table for me so I could wipe my face clean.

"Thank you," I said as I took the tissue from him.

Suddenly, we heard someone try to open the locked door. Gabe went over to open it; I, still naked and with his come on my face, stood behind him. It was Phil, standing there in nothing but his socks and briefs.

"So, YOU stole my costume!" he growled at Gabe, then shoved his way in and saw me, wearing nothing but Gabe's come, which I started to wipe off. "And you stole my girl! Betty, what are you doing here? I thought you were at work."

"Seems only fair that I had Betty," Gabe said. "I saw you fucking Gina in the other room over there, when I stole your costume. Now that I think of it, though, YOU wearing it makes more sense."

"You mind your own business, pervert!" Phil shouted. "You can do whatever you want with Betty in The Casablanca, short of sticking your dick in her. But you crossed the line tonight. Get outta that clown outfit, as suitable as it is on YOU, and fight me!" He raised his fists.

Gabe got out of the clown outfit as I rushed over to put my clothes on, which were on the other side of the room, in front of the wide-open door. A crowd of people gathered to watch all the commotion we'd caused; guys were ogling and whistling at my nakedness, an embarrassment I still wasn't used to, while girls ogled Phil in his underwear.

Phil swung at Gabe, who ducked and punched him in the gut. Then he grabbed Phil by the hair and hit him in the face, making him land on the floor with a bloody nose. Now dressed, and with my high heels on, I aimed the stiletto heel at Phil's cock, stabbing him hard with it. He screamed and curled up into the fetal position. Gabe kicked him in the face.

"You broke my nose!" he whimpered.

"You broke my HEART!" I shouted, crying. "I gave you everything! My body, my heart, even my money! I was gonna go to university and study literature and psychology, but you wouldn't let me. You and your fake charm, when we met. You only care about yourself. I saw you holding Gina's hand coming in here." I looked over and saw her there, in her vampiress costume. "Yeah, there she is! Gina, you can have him, you've just done me a favour. I can unload him on you. I'm leaving you! C'mon, Gabe, let's go." Gabe and I left the clown in his underwear.

We went to my apartment, and Gabe helped me pack my things. Then...I can't believe I did this!...I shacked up with Gabe...and yes, he's loaded. What a palace his house is!

It overlooks a ravine leading into a beautiful, lush forest. That first night I stayed with him, we were in his bedroom. Looking out the window, I saw a starry sky as a ceiling above a wall of pine trees.

"This is so beautiful," I said, standing before Gabe, who was sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as your naked body," he said. "Please strip for me; you'll never need to strip for anyone else."

"Yeah," I said as I took off my top, "but what about when I'm older, and I'm not beautiful anymore?"

"I'll still love you, Betty."

"How will I be sure of that, Gabe?" I'd pulled down my pants and kicked off my heels. "You only like me for my body." I unclipped my bra and took it off.

"No, no," he said. "There's much more to my feelings for you than just my wish to have you in bed. There's something about you, in your eyes, in the way you carry yourself, the way you blush and roll your eyes."

"The way I blush and roll my eyes?" I pulled down my panties.

"Yeah. It reminds me of my old girlfriend from over fifteen years ago. Iris. I was crazy about her. I never forgot about her after she killed herself."

"Oh, my God. She killed herself?" I was standing completely naked before him now.

"Yeah. Iris had the lowest self-esteem ever. Always thought she was ugly. She didn't have the body of a model, the way you have, but I loved her just the way she was, and I tried to convince her of that. Told her I loved seeing her naked, but she never believed me. Couldn't believe me."

"Really?"

"If I walked in on her when she was in her underwear, or when she was on the toilet, or naked coming out of the shower, she's be all mortified, just like you. She never believed me when I told her how beautiful I thought she was; and the look of vulnerability in her eyes, just like yours when undressed, turned me on all the more."

"Why couldn't she believe you when you said she was beautiful?" I leaned against him, my knees pressed against his dick.

"Her family treated her similarly to the way Phil treated you. Always told her she was ugly and worthless. I remember the first day I worked at McDonald's and saw you there with Phil. He was treating you the same way, calling you stupid. I wanted to hit him."

"Wow." I put my right tit in his mouth.

After sucking on it for a while, he said, "I wanna love you as I loved Iris. You seem to have her soul in your body. Your sexiness is just a bonus. I'll keep loving you even when you're older...if you'll let me." He started sucking my other tit.

"OK," I sighed. "Ooh! But I need to pee first."

"Can I watch?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Iris used to roll her eyes like that. I loved it."

"Why can't I have a normal boyfriend?"

"She used to say that, too. Please, let me watch."

"Oh,...OK. Let's go." He got up, took my hand, and led me to his bathroom.

"She used to say that, too, exactly like that. Really, Betty, you're Iris reincarnated." We entered his bathroom.

I sat on the toilet. He spread my legs out, staring down at me intensely, licking his lips..

Avoiding his eyes, I said, "Oh,...I can't go with you watching. You're making me nervous."

"Sweetie, just relax. Be your beautiful, vulnerable self."

Frowning, I took a deep breath. Then the pee came out.

He sighed and grinned as he saw my piss pouring out. I looked up into his eyes with that vulnerable frown of fear he loved so much.

"Beautiful," he sighed.

"You're such a perv," I groaned, finishing my piss.

"Iris used to say that. Lemme clean your pussy and asshole in the shower. It'll be good foreplay for you."

Knowing his magic hands, I believed him. I got in the shower stall and turned on the water. He lathered his hands with the soap as I got soaked with the water. He got the lather all over my body, though he let me wash my face and shampoo my hair.

Those magic fingers cleaning my pussy got it wet with more than just shower water and soap. His soapy finger up my ass was getting it more and more used to probings. He obviously wanted to fuck my ass, and since he'd been so good to me, I was actually willing to let him, though I hoped he had anal lube for that big cock of his.

He rinsed and dried me off, then I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing my face with no makeup. I'd forgotten about that when I washed my face! Embarrassed, I slapped my hands on my face.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I washed my makeup off," I said, my hands muffling my voice.

"So?" He was trying to pull my hands away. "Let me see."

"But I look ugly without makeup."

"No, you don't. I saw you before without it just now. You looked fine."

"But I feel more naked now than ever."

"And so, you're more beautiful now than ever." He gently took my hands away.

My eyes were squinted shut. I was too terrified to see his reaction. Would he be disappointed?

"C'mon, sweetie. Open your eyes. I like what I see."

"Really?" My eyes opened little by little, me gaining gradual courage.

"Yes, really," he said with a grin. "Oh, those beautiful blue eyes."

My eyes were wide open now. He was looking up and down at my frontal nudity, then back at my face, his smile showing how he loved all of what he saw.

Blushing, I grinned back at him and giggled.

"I want to make love to you, Betty. Let's go back in the bedroom."

"OK."

He led me back there. I got on the bed on all fours, my legs spread and my ass pointing out. Looking back at him as he got on the bed behind me and unzipped his pants, I was showing him my asshole on purpose.

I couldn't believe I was offering Gabe, of all pervs, my asshole to fuck!

"Wait, I've got some lube in the bedside drawer," he said, reaching over to get it.

How convenient, I thought. "Please be gentle. I'm scared. You're really endowed."

"Why, thank you, sweetie. And don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Not wanting to see his dick, I turned my head away as soon as I saw him pulling it out through his zipper-hole. I felt his finger lubing my anal ring and rectum. Then I felt the tip of his cock pushing against my asshole, coaxing it open. I gritted my teeth and took a deep breath.

Here it comes, I thought; give me strength.

He pushed in slowly. "Is that...OK?" He pushed in a little more.

"I'm OK,...I guess," I sighed, surprised that my gaping, no-longer-virgin anus wasn't in pain. "Is it...OK...for you?"

"Oh,...it's...fantastic...for me!" he grunted. "Unh!"

He slid all the way in. Wow! What a big one!

He began pushing and pulling; I could sense his care in doing it. He may have been a pervert, but at least he made it clear that he didn't want to hurt me. "Oh! Your asshole...feels better...than I...imagined...it would feel...hugging my cock! Oh!"

I rolled my eyes. Typical Gabe. Leaving no lewd thought unsaid. He had to tell every lurid detail that came to his mind.

I felt my vaginal walls buzzing from the indirect effect of his cock probing my ass. I reached back with my right hand and fingered my clit.

He reached forward and cupped my tits in his hands, his fingers tickling and pinching my pointy nipples. His thrusts were getting faster. "Oh! OH! I'm almost there! Ah!"

"Take it out," I panted. "I'll take it...in my mouth."

"OK," he groaned, then pulled it out. He held my ass to keep it pointing at him for a few seconds. "Oh, that beautiful anal gape."

I rolled my eyes. "Puh-leez."

I spun around on the bed, then on all fours and facing him, I took his cock in my mouth. I looked up into his eyes as my lips and tongue were finishing what my asshole had started for him.

My head went back and forth: I tried to get as much of his long cock in my mouth and throat as I could without gagging. I flickered my tongue along the underside of his cock, and my wet lips massaged his shaft as they slid back and forth. That rock-hard length of meat was throbbing with desire.

"Oh!" he screamed, blowing his load in my mouth. Still looking up at him, I swallowed it all with audible gulps. "You look...just the way...she did. It's...uncanny."

I took it out of my mouth, and with my eyes closed, I put it back in his pants and zipped him up. Only then did I open my eyes. Almost frantic that I was going to hurt his feelings, I said, "Sorry. I don't like seeing dicks. It's nothing personal. Anytime a guy sends me dick pics on Facebook, I unfriend him instantly. It really grosses me out. I-"

"Come here," he said with a smile, sitting on the bed beside me. I sat on his lap. "I wanna admire your body for a while." His eyes roamed all over my skin. "Your pretty legs. Your pretty hands." Then he took my feet in his hands. "And look that those pretty little feet. Those toes."

I blushed and giggled. He had a foot fetish, too?

Gabe's a perv, no doubt about it. But he's sweet. And I love him.

Because where Phil loved himself, Gabe loves me.