All Comments on 'The Amulet: A Blessing or A curse'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

5/5. Well written. Would have been just as good without involving the parents, would have added a bit of romance. Still, a very erotic story, thanks!

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelover 2 years ago

The story started okay, then it was interesting, then good. With the amulet blocking their inhibitions, I thought the direction of the story was going for the telling of the growing relation between the siblings from "just fuck-buddies" to something much more worthy and strong. But once the parents appeared, the story went downhill fast. They were forcefully added to the mix, the sister started acting like a slut, gratuitous cuckolding, and with the main guy growing a bigger dick every day – which doesn't make sense at all, since the purpose of the amulet was something entirely different – sadly, it became just the generic porn flick #7 of the week. The curse should've been to fight and force themselves to keep under control in front and against their parents and anyone related to them and not act like animals in heat, which is how the story became halfway through till the end.

There were minor typos here and there, and these errors:

• "forces at play here that we can't even phantom" should have been "forces at play here that we can't even fathom"

• "make somebody a fine wife someday" should have been "make somebody's fine wife someday"

And please consider these mistakes you keep repeating in your stories for your future projects:

• "damnit" instead of "dammit" (when used as a 1-word)

• "drug" instead of "dragged" (past tense for "to drag")

• "goodnight" instead of "good night" ("good night" is the saying, "goodnight" is the event of saying it)

• "after-all" instead of "after all"

• "yea" instead of "yeah" ("yea" is an old way to say "yes/yay" for voting)

• "deep throat" instead of "deep-throat" or "deepthroat"

• "hard on" instead of "hard-on" (erection)

• and a serious lack of use of commas

Take care.

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelover 2 years ago

Also:

• "into her moulton heat" should have been "into her molten heat"

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 2 years ago

Five stars from me….would have loved to have more mother son instead of so much brother sis but still loved it..:::

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Excellent incest romp, enjoyed it five stars worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely creative story and very hot. Well done.

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitover 2 years ago

Great story! Usually I pass on brother/sister stories because I don't have a sister, but I'm glad I kept going on this one.

Seems ripe for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Loved the progression. Of course the parents should join in. Wow. What a blessed family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out interesting, but got boring after a couple of pages, when it became obvious that the siblings would just stay fuck buddies (never cuddling or otherwise staying close after sex). The rest of the story revolving around how they would swing with their parents in order to keep up their fucking each other. It wouldn't have been half as annoying if this was a much shorter story. What has irked me in several of blaster666's stories including this one, is when the main male character is getting of on watching some other guy, his father for instance, fuck his love interest, or sometimes fantasizing about it. It kills my mood and the possibility to further identify with the mc. So a heads up would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual, any time you take an I/T story and add harem bullshit to it, it becomes repetitive, boring, and loses all the inherent heat of a secret, taboo relationship. You just turn them all into skanks and assholes. Nothing to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

sry his dad ruined it

gem4tnagem4tna6 months ago

Definitely needs more Chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous