The Anal Adventures Of Howard

Story Info
Howard Wolowitz exploring his love of anal sex.
5.1k words
10.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

A setup story for my new series It's Always Sunny In Coochie Land... This story will tie into the new series and explain a few things about it... Peace and phenomenal phat pussy grease, my peeps...

Star of this story :

Howard Wolowitz (The Big Bang Theory)

"Thank you so much for the opportunity, James. I'm really looking forward to doing this. This is awesome."

"You're welcome. I'm sending Stephanie and Becky over to help you out. They should be able to help you get some really hot footage."

"Oh, cool. Thanks so much. I really appreciate that. Thank you. I'm sure they will."

"Ok, dude. Good luck. Peep ya later. Peace."

"Ok. Thanks again, James. Bye."

Howard Wolowitz. What can you say about him? An engineer. A real pervy horndog. Short, real nerdy dude with a pension for getting slapped... for the pervy, horndog stuff. I like him though. I met him through a mutual friend, Penny (The Big Bang Theory). She's best friends with his wife Bernadette (The Big Bang Theory).

Howard's gotten a little bored of his engineering career, so he wanted to try something a tad different, career wise. He came up with the idea of making a vlog about his love of anal sex. He's obsessed with it... something we've bonded over quite nicely.

Howard's anal sex vlog is gonna be up on the Coochie Land super site... if it gets off the ground. I have faith in him though... kinda.

As I mentioned earlier, I sent over two of my favorite and best ladies, Stephanie McMahon and Becky Lynch to help him out. Kinda help him get his video blog off the ground and running.

"Oooooh. Look at these. Bernie really liked this scenario." Howard anxiously browsing his content on his computer, looking for some hot stuff he's already shot.

It's a photoshoot he and Bernie did on their vacation to Maui. Howard hired a guy to take the pics for him. Supposedly a professional, but it turned out that he wasn't. Dude took Howard's money without finishing the job... and he butt fucked Bernie behind Howard's back as well.

Some cool pics though. Howard butt fucking his beautiful, short blonde and busty wife with the sweet, high pitched princess voice on the balcony of their hotel room for starters. Bernie's 32Ds flopping beautifully in the breeze as her ass was ravaged by Howard's 7 and a half inch weiner. Howard's typical really goofy sex face all bright and beaming the whole time.

Some more pics are Howard and Bernie at a restaurant. Bernie getting the anal pickle tickle in the ladies' bathroom as a couple of very shocked and disgusted old ladies walk by and point. Howard just waves and bows as he plows Bernie's sweet rump silly with the stall door open.

Howard starts jerking off to the pictures. He's nude, except for his red cotton bathrobe. He slides it open and gets going with his kinda slender dick. Slightly pale white, veiny shaft with a bright pink helmet on top. Bernie loves his cock. She says it's the perfect size for anal sex. I guess we'll see if that's a popular opinion from now on.

Just when Howard gets into the self pleasure groove, there's a knock on his door. He's alone. Bernie's at work so Howard has the house to himself. "Damn." He reluctantly gets up and heads to the door, forgetting to close his robe.

"Oh, hey, Stephanie... Becky. It's nice to see you. Thanks for coming over."

"Well hello, Howard. Hello to your little friend as well." Steph points to Howard's exposed penis. Becky laughs.

"Oh! Sorry." Howard quickly closes his robe as the ladies enter.

"His friend doesn't look too little, to be honest." Becky snickers, her thick Irish accent so intoxicatingly sexy.

"Yeah... he does look pretty nice." Steph adds.

"Gee... thank you, ladies." Howard appreciatively nods.

Howard gets the ladies some tea and they sit in the living room and talk about how Steph and Becky can help him get his vlog going. They throw some ideas around, but end up on the same stumbling block each time.

"Well... who's he gonna butt fuck? He needs to get some arse if he's gonna build up the blog." Becky tells Steph. She agrees. But, they can't think of anyone that would wanna let Howard bang their booty... at least right off hand.

"Well... I mean... how about... maybe... you ladies? Possibly?" Howard suggests, leaning back in his chair with a horny grin and a sorta cock sure attitude.

Becky and Steph look at each other for a minute......... Then they burst out into raucous laughter. Kinda destroying Howard's sorta cock sure attitude for sure. He shakes his head with disappointment at the ladies emphatic denial of said idea.

Finally Steph and Becky stop laughing. Steph sees how frustrated and disappointed Howard is. She also remembers that she promised to help him for me. "Calm down, Howard. We're just messing with you. Becky... come here." Steph motions for Becky to come to her.

Becky gets up and stops in front of Stephanie. My dear wife points Becky awesomely beautiful rump, displayed perfectly in her black and green camo design spandex pants. Steph smacks Becky's rump, letting Howard watch it jiggle after she does. Becky's got such a beautiful ass. It's the main reason I love fucking her so much.

Howard's eyes are super glued on that jiggling Irish rump as Steph smacks it a couple more times for Howard's viewing pleasure.

"You like that, don't you, you little perv?" Steph smirks.

"Oh yeah. I love it." Howard manages to say. His friend in between his legs poking through the robe, getting a real good look for himself. Steph laughs when she sees it. Becky shakes her ass for Howard, playing along with her boss.

"Do you have a camera?" Steph asks Howard. He doesn't answer. He's too focused on Becky's divine Irish rump in those skin tight spandex pants. "Howard??" Steph calls out to him.

"Huh. Oh... yeah. I have one."

"Good. Go get it. We're gonna have some fun." Steph says in her sexiest voice. She smirks at Becky, who returns the favor, then means down and tongue kisses her boss. Steph squeezes Becky's very firm, but still jiggly ass as they kiss and wait for..... He's back already.... Howard.

Howard make the quickest trip ever to get a camera. He was so excited, he ran so fast up the stairs to his bedroom to get the camera that he tripped and almost fell all the way back down the stairs.

"HERE IT IS!" Howard stands there by the couch, robe wide open, the biggest and most excited grin ever on his face.

"Good boy. You two have some freaky fun while I film it. I think Howard would like that. Don't you, Becky?" Steph leans back in her chair, smiling so seductively, camera in hand.

"Hahaha! I'm sure he would. Ha!" Becky laughs as Howard throws his robe out of the living room, his dick so hard and bouncing as he stands there ready for action. He's rubbing his hands together excitedly, with a shit eating grin from ear to ear.

Becky sits on the couch, sucking on Howard's rock hard weiner, squeezing his ass as she sucks. She looks up at him, laughing around his cock as Howard's groans intensify. His goofy smile getting goofier by the split second.

Becky takes off her black leather jacked and unzips her black and green camo spandex top, removing it too. No bra. Her C cups dribbling milk. Becky just had a baby so the milk's still flowing. Howard almost loses it at the sight of those amazing tits and the milk dripping from those bright pink nipples. His dick throbs hard in Becky's mouth as she slurps it all messy, her spit hanging from her mouth to the carpet.

"Make him cum in your mouth, baby. I want his stamina at its peak for the butt sex fun." Steph tells Becky, who gives Steph a thumbs up as she sucks even faster. Her red hair thrown around as she bobs wildly on that constantly throbbing pale/pink rod.

"Oh God!" Howard holds Becky's head, grunting hard as he looks over at Steph. She blows him a sexy kiss while she films, snickering all sexy as she unbuttons her white silk blouse. Howard definitely loses it now.

He shoves his hips forward as he cums. Becky squeezes his ass nice and hard as the first blast of thick, rich cum blasts the roof of her mouth and her tonsils. "Damn... this is delicious." Becky tells herself after she very happily and enthusiastically gulps it down. Several thick globs of goo pumping into her mouth as Howard gleefully growls. She drinks it all. Becky deepthroats Howard's slender dick and takes the last of his creamy load right down her throat.

"GOOD GOD!" Howard can't believe how good it feels. And the idea of cumming down the throat of such a beautiful woman that he's drooled over and fantasized about on TV so many times is an extra special sensation all on it's own.

"My God, Steph. You gotta try this..." Becky sucks Howard totally clean, loudly plopping her lips off of his spent cock after she finishes. "... His cum is fucking delicious." Becky licks the last drop of goo off of the tip of Howard's very pink helmet, and emphatically smacks her lips after she gulps it down.

Steph gets up and Lena's over to Becky, pulling her head back and kissing her. Tons of deep tongue action and all. "Hmmm... Very nice, Howard. Play your cards right and I may drink it straight from the tap myself." Steph winks at him, all seductive and naughty.

Howard's grin is at an all time pervy/happy level high. He grabs Becky's head and shoves his half hard dick back in her mouth. Becky definitely doesn't protest. She feverishly sucks away on it, liking Howard's take charge approach.

Howard even reaches over and squeezes Steph's huge left titty in her white satin bra, surprising her. "Look at you. Mr take charge." Steph snickers. She let's Howard cop a feel as she films Becky sucking him hard again.

The afternoon progresses very nicely. Howard spends several minutes sucking on Becky's milk dribbling tits, very happily drinking it all down as Becky jerks his rod. Steph filming it all with a naughty smirk, reaching under her tight, white leather miniskirt to rub her bare pussy as she films.

Becky lays back on the couch as Howard eats her absolutely gorgeous, red haired landing stip topped Irish snatch, sucking on it as well as tongue fucking it while he strokes his cock on his knees in front of Becky. "Mmmmmmm. Do it, bitch! Make me cum! Now!!" Becky slaps Howard's face... a little harder than he expected. He keeps on sucking and fucking that super sweet snatch, his face buried deep up in there. Becky's juices smeared all over his goofy grinning mug.

Howard does indeed make Becky cum. She violently rubs her pussy all over Howard's mouth as she cums, her milky fluid flooding Howard's furiously sucking mouth. "Yeahhhh! Good, bitch! Becky slaps Howard's face again, this time just playfully. She roughly pulls his hair as she keeps on rubbing her cumming cunt all over that nerdy smiling face.

Howard gets on the sofa with Becky, rubbing some lube on his rock hard dick, and on Becky's winking Irish lass kicker rosebud. She puts her kegs on his shoulders and coos happily as Howard presses his hard helmet against her anus. Steph zooms in close as Howard's twitching dick pops through Becky's tight anal ring. They both moan with anal pleasure tinged delight as Howard's cock inches it's way up that nice and snug Irish rump. Becky's ass is a superstar. All on its own. Pound for pound, as gorgeous as any ass ever. I'm thinking about marrying her just for her ass. She's already married, but that's just a legal technicality... at least as far as I'm concerned. (Happy, horny grin)

Howard fucks Becky's ass on the sofa for awhile. She squeezes her breasts, tweaking her puffy pink gum drop nipples to keep the milk dribbling out. Steph captures it all, even sitting on Becky's face as Becky's eats her pussy.

They end up with Becky riding Howard's ridiculously hard dick, reverse cowgirl, on the sofa. Becky's very enthusiastically bouncing on it, slamming her very beautiful, very bouncy butt down onto Howard's crotch, swinging her long red haired head side to side and frantically cussing with delight, all happy and horned up. She's really, really into it. Maybe Bernie was right. Howard's dick may be the perfect size for ass fucking after all.

Howard's just riding it all out, huge goofy grin and all. He's looking to the side, mouth open and drooling. Dude's so happy. His totally enjoyment of it all should make for a real good scene.

"Eat my pussy, baby." Steph grabs Becky's red hair and pulls her head to her dripping wet pussy. Steph's been furiously rubbing it non stop since she got off of Becky's mouth. Becky happily obliges, smiling wide as she dives into that very premium McMahon snatch. She sucks up all of Steph's delicious juices, sucking her dripping labia so freaking hard as she bounces away on Howard's hard dick.

"Oh fuck!!!" Steph holds Becky's head tight to her shaved bare pussy as she cums, squirting hard into Becky's feverishly sucking mouth, Becky's tongue darting all across Steph's pulsating pink folds, blissfully lapping up all of her milky, creamy goodness.

"Take it all, baby. Mmm, yeahhh... Oh oh!" Howard blurts out as he jerks his cock on Becky's outstretched tongue. He's straddling her chest, his dick pouring precum all over Becky's tongue as she licks his bright pink crown. He starts cumming. Steph zooms in, making Howard keep his dick on Becky's tongue instead of shoving it in her mouth so we all can see the cum shooting in there. Great decision.

One sperm blast after the other pumps right into Becky's open mouth. You can clearly see the gooey cream shoot in there, being quickly gulped down by a very happy Becky Lynch.

When Howard finishes shooting his vlog star wad into Becky's mouth, she wraps these luscious, gorgeous lips around that pale/pink shaft and furiously sucks it clean, not stopping til Howard's dick and balls are totally and completely drained.

Howard leans over and motorboats Steph's huge heaving jugs through her white satin bra, very enthusiastically licking and kissing all over her extra luscious tits... and her super smooth bra. Steph laughs and shakes her head, then pushes Howard's head away.

"Ok, stud... That's enough."

"I couldn't help myself. You've got such gorgeous breasts, Stephanie." Howard mischievously bounces his eyebrows at my wife. She just laughs and shakes her head again.

"Wow... you've got a real nice ass, Howard." Steph checks out our star's very supple butt. She slaps and squeezes it real nice, to Howard's very happy delight.

"Thanks." He grins all sexually pleasured and proud of his butt. He also leans in and motorboats Steph's awesome jugs through her white satin bra. She laughs and shakes her head, then pulls his head away.

"Ok, big boy. That's enough."

"You ladies ready for round three?" Howie give Steph and Becky his best cool, calm stud look. He stretches his arms above his head, then puts his hands on his skinny hips.

"I think that's enough for today, big boy. Maybe some other time. We don't wanna wear you out already." Steph smirks at Howard. "I'll take this footage back to James and see what he thinks about it." She pats Howard's face and helps Becky up.

Becky slaps Howard's face... playfully... then kisses him, real rough, pulling on his bottom lip with her teeth. She gives him a boss bitch smirk, then she and Steph get dressed and leave. They do wave to Howard on the way out.

Howard flops back on his couch, worn out, but so freaking happy. Looks like his vlog is getting off to a hella great start.

Later in the evening...

"I saw the footage, Howard. It turned out real well. I'm gonna get Merv to edit it. I want you to come over and do some voice over for it too before we put it up on the site. Kinda like a narration of everything by you."

"Ok. Thanks, James. I'll do that. I can probably make it over there tommorow. Bernie's working late tonight, so I was gonna go pick her up at work and take her out to dinner."

"That's fine. No rush. See ya then."

"Ok. And James... Thanks again. I really appreciate you helping me do this. You're so awesome. Thank you so much."

"You got it. Becky said you were good, and that your cum was really good so I'm gonna put you in our movies too... If your up for it."

"Oh my God, yes. I'm definitely up for it. Thank you so much. I'd love that. Thank you."

"Ok, dude. See ya later."

"You got it. See you tomorrow, James. Bye."

Howard hangs up. He's so freaking ecstatic. Not only does he get to do his anal sex blog, he's also gonna be Coochie Land's newest porn stud. He smacks his hands together, and pumps his tiny gusts in the air. Dude's super excited about his future.

The doorbell rings again though.

Howard strolls happily to the front door, his robe closed this time.

"Well hello there, beautiful." Howard greets Penny. He leans against the side of the door and gives Penny his best charming grin. He comes across as slightly weird and kinda creepy instead.

"Yeah... hi. Is Bernie here?"

"No. She's working late. Why?"

"I wanted to ask her something. It's important and I really need to talk to her, but she's not answering her phone. I thought she might be here with you... doing something." Penny shakes her head at the idea of Howard and her best friend bumping uglies.

"Nope, sorry. We did something before work though." Howard lays on the skeezy charm. Penny rolls her eyes at that though. "You can wait here. I'm going to pick her up when she gets off so I can take you with me then."

"I don't know..."

"C'mon. We can chill with some wine til it's time to leave. You look like you could use a drink anyway." Howard notices how sweaty Penny is. She just came from her yoga workout so she decked out in her pink yoga pants and sports bra.

"Uhhh. I could use a drink. Leonard's being a pain again. OK. But no funny business." Penny points at Howard, then walks in as Howard motions for her too. He nods as well to calm her fears.

Howard goes to get some wine while Penny waits. She happens to walk into the side room where Howard was checking out his vacation pic with Bernie. The computer is still on so Penny browses the pics herself. "Oh my God." Penny laughs, covering her mouth so Howard won't hear her.

She doesn't notice when Howard walks up behind her. "Here ya go, my lady." Howard startles Penny. He hands her a glass of white wine, still wearing out that skeezy perv grin.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. I noticed you checking out my pics with Bernie. See anything you like? They're for my new anal adventures vlog. James is helping me with it." Howard's all proud of himself.

"No wayyyyy. An anal sex vlog? You?? No way. And James helping you??? Definitely, no way." Penny walks into the living room and plops down on the couch. Howard follows her, sitting down beside her. Penny scoots over a little to create a little more space between them.

"Oh yeah. As a matter of fact... He sent Stephanie McMahon and Becky Lynch over earlier to help me with it personally. We even filmed some footage and James watched it and said he liked it. He even said he's going to put me in his movies. So I'm now a full fledged porn stud." Howard sips his wine, relaxing on the couch, so totally full of himself.

Penny looks in disbelief at him... and spits our her wine as she laughs. Hard. She keeps laughing. Howard just let's her laugh. After a minute or so of intense laughter on Penny's part, she realizes Howard's not joking.

She definitely realizes that when Howard shows her some pics on his phone that he took of him fucking Becky earlier. He doesn't even look at Penny. He just hands her the phone. He sips some more wine and yawns, very, very proud of himself.

"HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER! You actually fucked Becky Lynch??? How??? Why??? What the freak is going on???" Penny is stunned. She can't believe her eyes. She downs the rest of the glass of wine and quickly pours herself another one, then chugs the bottle. "AYEEEE!!!" Penny realizes that wasn't a great idea. She makes a grossed out, yuck face. Too much wine at one time for the blonde beauty.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12