The Anal Adventures Of Howard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

"Well... congrats, Howard. I don't know how the hell you did it... but you did, apparantly. Unless you photoshopped this. You did, didn't you, you creepy perv???" Penny looks all mad at Howard, who just nods no, still grinning.

"Nope. You can call James and ask him for yourself." Howard points to his phone. Penny just shakes her head in total disbelief... and sips some more wine.

Howard tell her all about earlier, explaining about me liking his vlog idea and helping him with it. Penny listens and keeps shaking her head... and keeps drinking wine.

"Well, I was wrong. I apologize, Howard. You're now a porn stud, I guess." Penny has to laugh again at that. She looks over and sees Howard's friend peeking through his bathrobe. She's impressed by it's length. Her boyfriend Leonard's dick is only about six inches long. She saw his roommate Sheldon's cock once when he passed out drunk in their living room. It was like 9 inches long. Penny took a pic of it but didn't tell Leonard about it. She's got it saved on her phone.

"Nice cock." Penny pauses, mid sip. She can't believe she just complimented Howard's dick.

"Well, thank you, Penny. You're looking very ravishing today yourself." Howard tries the normal charm.

"Thanks. Leonard never notices anymore. He's so busy with his stupid project at work. I hardly ever see him."

"Well...he's an idiot then. He's got an amazingly beautiful woman like you as a girlfriend. He should be buying you flowers and telling you how beautiful you are all the time. You're a goddess, Penny. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen.... Please don't tell Bernie I said that." Howard's normal human being charm is working really well for him. Penny actually smiles at him, totally caught off guard by his sweet compliments and actual, real person behavior.

"That's so sweet, Howard. Thank you so much. Don't worry... I won't tell Bernie." Penny giggles, sipping some more wine. She's feeling pretty darn good herself. She and Howard share a sweet moment. It's the first Penny has seen of the sweet, genuine side of Howard. Usually, she only sees the creepy perv side of him. She thought that was the only side he had actually.

"You know... those pics on your computer were pretty darn hot, sweetie."

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh yeah. They had my nipples jumping in my bra." Penny looks down at her pretty much always hard nipples poking through that thin, spandex sports bra. She rolls the raging hard tips with her fingers as Howard starts drooling. Penny giggles again. "Your friend sure likes them." Penny laughs as Howard's cock starts jumping around uncontrollably at the super sexy sight of Penny playing with her nipples.

"He sure does, Penny... He sure does."

Penny and Howard kiss. Tongues playing happily in their mouths. Howard's hands playing happily with Penny's gorgeous breasts, pulling her sports bra up so he can manhandled them bare. Penny's hand rubbing on Howard's friend, the grabbing it and slowly stroking it as they kiss.

Penny can't believe she's making out with Howard Wolowitz... and it was her idea. Her mind is blown. Just like Howard's cock is gonna be when she finally wraps those succulent, glossy lips around his pink weiner and sucks his soul outta it.

Penny finally bends over and starts sucking Howard off. She's immediately impressed by the taste of his cock, precum and all. That's two for two today for ol' Howard. He makes sure to take pics and film it with his phone also. This is too good not to be in his vlog. He may lose a friend over it, but, "fuck Leonard" Howard tells himself.

Penny's lips work their magic on Howard's cock. It's so hard and thumping so emphatically. She licks all over it in every direction.

"Penny... can I please eat your ass? I've been dying to do it sine I first saw it bouncing in front of me. Please."

Penny sits up, giggling at Howard. "Sure, sweetie. I haven't had my ass eaten in forever. Do it good, sweetie. Then... Fuck it. I wanna be in your vlog too." Penny kisses Howard again, then turns and leans over to the side of the couch, quickly pulling down her tights.

Howard looks real close at those magnificent booty, rubbing all over it as he grins away. Then he slaps both cheeks, and shakes them. Penny moans her approval as she lays her perfect head on the arm rest of the couch. She wiggles her booty for Howard, who dives in and starts tonguing her butt silly.

Howard rolls his tongue around inside Penny's divine rump, licking and lapping every inch of Penny's sweet smelling bowels that he can as he fucks her butt with that kinky tongue, squeezing and shaking her booty at the same time.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. You're really good at that, sweetie. Keep it up." Penny smiles so happy. Her eyes closed. Her head resting comfortably on the arm rest.

Howard does indeed keep it up, swiping his tongue back and forth in the roof of Penny's ass, snaking his tongue around on it as he smacks her very firm, but jiggly rump, not once... but twice. She wiggles it appreciatively, moaning with delight as Howard keeps up the kinky ass eating for another glorious, salad tossing fifteen minutes.

Howard fucks Penny's ass from behind as she reaches between her legs and rubs her moist pussy, biting on the arm rest as Howard drives into her tight rump over and over.

He reaches up and grabs her long blonde hair, wrapping it around his hand and pulls. Penny coos so slutty, her eyes rolling back as Howard picks up the pace, thumping her booty even faster and much harder. She rubs her quivering pussy faster and faster, screaming out in pure, anal banging bliss.

"FUCK MY ASS, SWEETIE! DAMN! FUCK IT HARDER!!! GOD YES!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!" Penny's eyes light up real bright. Her smile so wide and happy. Howard pulls harder on her hair and drills her ass with lightning fast speed, and hardcore anal pounding power. His slender dick throbbing so unbelievably hard inside that tight, beautifully magnificent ass as it ravages it. Penny's screams of raging carnal pleasure intensifying by the second. Her body trembling on the couch as she squirts so violently. Her milky discharge soaking Howard's couch. He's gonna have some explaining to do to Bernie when she gets home. But, he's not exactly concerned with that right about now.

Howard pushes Penny down on the couch, him on top of her. He fucks her ass so blazing fast, his pale/pink dick a blur as it wallops Penny's perfect dumper for thirty minutes straight. Non stop. She screams and creams repeatedly, further drenching that poor couch, but making the two of them grin and groan so extremely delighted and turned on beyond belief.

"Oh God!" Howard finally unleashes his jizz up Penny's sore, but pleasurably sore, butt. He shakes and growls as his cum explodes form his dick. Penny moans and coos with the sexiest delight at the feeling of all of that creamy sperm plastering her thumping bowels.

"That was freaking amazing, sweetie. My God... your cock is perfect for ass fucking." Penny rubs her beautifully smiling face on Howard's sweaty, kinky grinning one. I guess it's unanimous. Looks like Howard's dick actually is the perfect size for butt fucking. Who knew?

"Now that's some got footage." Howard looks at his phone. He caught most of it. He takes a few more pics of his dick in Penny's cum filled booty and looks at his watch. "HOLY FUCK! I'M LATE!!" Howard jumps up, his dick pulled from Penny's butt. All of his cum pouring back out of it. He's late to pick Bernie up... and she's really tired from working so much lately, so he's expecting her not to be too happy about it. He frantically looks around for his clothes... realizing he was wearing a bathrobe finally.

Penny laughs as Howard runs up the stairs to his bedroom to get some clothes. She sits up on the couch, swiping a big dollap of cum from her booty hole first. She looks it over, then puts it in her mouth, sucking her finger clean.

"Hmmmm. Very yummy, Howard. I need to try some more of that." Penny tells herself, wiping some more cum from her gorgeous rump and sucking it down as well. Howard comes running down the steps, falling down in the hallway.

"You OK, sweetie?" Penny asks, laughing at Howard's insanely spastic behavior.

"Yeah... Ummm... thanks for everything! You can let yourself out!" Howard quickly announces as he frantically runs out of the house to his car.

"You're welcome... Let's do this again, sometime..." Penny waves, even though Howard is already hurriedly getting into his car to go pick up his probably pretty upset wife.

Penny drinks another glass of wine as she relaxes, realizing she actually has a crush now on Howard. She shrugs her shoulders and keeps drinking. "Oh well... He can fuck... and he's sweet. And he can fuck." Penny laughs. Yep... things are looking up for our new porn stud. His anal adventures are off to a pretty freaking fine start indeed.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Bang Theory - Sheldon Runs Amok Sheldon decides to exact his revenge.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Penny's Sales Secret Ch. 01 Leonard discovers Penny's secret to sales success.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Penny and Bernie make a porno.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bernadette Gets Penny a Job Bernadette gets Penny an interview at Zangen.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Penny Messes with Howard Penny has some fun at Howard's expense.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories