The Anal Bead Task Ch. 06

Story Info
Master takes the final bead, and has his way with my ass.
1.2k words
3.82
7.5k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6 - Master, at Last

Dear reader, as i explained at the beginning of Chapter 1, my Master in real life assigned the task of writing this fictional series. He gave me the basic plot and ordered me to write it. This is the final chapter of the anal bead task.

This is for my Master...

***

As i park my car in the garage of the hotel where Master has reserved a room for our encounter, i carefully remove all jewelry. Master has a general rule for me, that i am always to be in as near a bare slave state as possible, and i am specifically forbidden from wearing jewelry whenever i am fortunate enough to be in his presence.

i enter the hotel and take the elevator to the fifth floor. As i approach the room, i remove all of my clothing right there in the hallway and put everything in my bag. Master requires that i never wear clothing around him. So i must take this risk of being seen naked in the hallway. It is a small price to pay in order to present myself in the way that pleases Master.

As soon as my clothes are off, i quickly knock on the door, and then patiently wait for him to open the door for me. When he finally does, i still remain standing obediently naked in the hallway, waiting for him to allow me to enter.

He stands there silently looking at me. Then, as we hear the elevator chime down the hall, he finally speaks to me. "You look perfect, my slave. Come in."

"Thank you, Master. i hope i have pleased you today."

"That is yet to be determined, when you tell me every detail about your day."

As i stand naked in the middle of the room, he slowly walks around me, observing and touching his property that has been through so much today. He pinches me here and squeezes me there, smacking my ass and also my face occasionally.

At long last, he takes me in his arms and kisses me. Oh, how i love when Master kisses me!

Then, "So, 10 men spanked you today, huh?"

"That is correct, Master."

"Sit, slut. Tell me everything from the beginning. I hope you will not disappoint me."

He pours a glass of wine for me, and orders me to sit in the chair across from the couch.

He then sits with his own drink on the couch across from me, still fully dressed, while i am naked in front of him.

i then recount the day's events in detail.

i tell him about my former coworker Joe, who has hoped to conquer me for over a decade, and finally did so this morning in exchange for pulling the first bead out of my ass. i tell him about Joe fucking my pussy and coming on my stomach.

I tell Master about negotiating with a stranger in a parking lot full of day workers, and arranging for him and his friends to follow me to the back parking lot, where he would pull out the second bead and all of them would spank me.

i describe that i was naked and exposed sitting there in the back of my SUV, but that i was able to negotiate with the leader down from a blow job to jerking him off. And while i did end up with this come all over my chest and neck, i managed to avoid getting it on my face.

i tell him that i raced home and showered thoroughly, before heading out to the grocery store to see the high school senior who works as a bag boy, and who has long had a crush on me. i describe that he pulled out the third bead, and that he also insisted on playing with my tits aggressively. i tell him this encounter occurred in the same stairwell where just two weeks ago i had rubbed my clit for two minutes per Master's order and had taken a picture of my swollen desperate pussy for him.

i then tell him about going to see Sherri for the fourth bead and how beautiful she looked. And i explain the surprising development - that she asked me to have a threesome with her and her husband, which then served the purpose of retrieving the fifth bead.

Of course, i describe the entire encounter with Sherri and her husband, and the fact that i was bound by her husband but that i refused to call him "Sir."

i tell him that Sherri had to hold the string of beads out of the way while her husband fucked my pussy from behind.

i reach the end of my story, and i sit quietly waiting for a reaction.

Then it occurs to me - despite everything i did today, i don't actually *expect* praise for doing it. Of course, i hope he is pleased. But he does not owe me praise. Simply serving him today was enough satisfaction for me. i am simply to serve him with no expectations of reward or praise. He could literally remain silent on the entire affair, and that would be fair to me. i am his servant, after all.

Then he orders me to lie on my back on the floor before him. i do as told, of course.

He then stands up from the couch, remove his pants, and straddles my face, commanding me to suck his balls, which are quite full.

After some moments, he suddenly says, "Lick my asshole, slave."

This has never happened before. he has never mentioned doing this, and i certainly have never done this in my life.

But i do not hesitate, not in the least. On the contrary, i stick my tongue out and into his ass, licking with great vigor. i am overwhelmed with the thought that perhaps he has never put anyone in this position until now. i am extremely happy to demonstrate that nothing he asks of me is beneath me - and that i will do anything for him.

He moans and i'm so happy to know that he is being pleased.

He then moves off from my face, tells me to get on my hands and knees, kneels behind me, and pulls out the final bead - immediately sliding his cock into my asshole.

"Oh, I do enjoy using your ass, slut, and knowing that it is 100 percent for my use only."

"That's right, Master. No one but you enters my ass."

Then he grabs the vibrator from the table next to him, hands it to me, and commands me to use it on my clit.

"I am going to allow you to come for me, slave. You have done very, very well today."

i am so very thrilled and honored to hear these words! My eyes water as i am overcome with emotion. i take the vibrator, and press it against my now desperate pussy as he fucks my ass. We continue like this for several moments.

Then i ask, "May i come for you now, Master?!"

"Yes, slave."

He increases the speed of his pounding into my ass, as my pussy begins to spasm and my ass begins to grip his cock. i yell out in ecstasy, and he begins to come into my ass, but quickly pulls out, turns me over and sprays his come all over my face.

A perfect ending to a perfect day.