The Anal Bead Task Ch. 05

Story Info
Sherri's husband must pull the fifth bead.
1.1k words
3.96
5.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5 - Sherri's Husband

Everything is set for tonight. i've told my husband that i'm headed to Sherri's house for a bit and then out for drinks with her, which will give me an hour for the threesome at her place and then plenty of time to be with Master in the hotel room he has reserved for us this evening. Master texted instructing me to meet him at exactly 8:00.

In order to satisfy the requirement that one encounter involve my being bound, i texted Sherri earlier to say i would like to be tied up at some point during our threesome. She replied that that would be quite easy to accommodate.

i wonder what Master will think of my being with Sherri sexually twice in one day. He is the reason she and i had our first encounter last year. When i had told him of her curiosity for me, he ordered me to make it happen at some point. So i seized the opportunity that night when she and i were drinking wine alone together. As i've made clear, dear reader, Master owns my sexuality, so i never would have initiated such a thing without his involvement.

i walk in the side door now, with less nerve and confidence than earlier today, since Sherri's husband is here this time. He is standing in the kitchen waiting for me.

"So I understand you want to be bound tonight. Is that correct?" he asks.

"Yes, that's correct. Will it be a problem?"

"Not at all. And I think you're missing a 'Sir' after your question there..."

"i'm sorry, but i cannot call you 'Sir." i will, however, be glad to refrain from using your actual name, if you would like," i answer.

He doesn't know why, but needless to say, i will answer to no one other than my Master as "Sir."

"You will remove one bead from my ass, right? Did Sherri tell you about that?" i ask.

"More than happy to. Now turn around. It's time to blindfold you."

Now that the parameters have been set, i do as told - i am accustomed to following orders.

He places a blindfold over my eyes and tells me not to speak again until he gives me permission. He then undresses me entirely as i remain silent. i am completely naked standing before him in their kitchen, with no idea where my friend Sherri is.

He takes me by the arm and leads me down the hallway and up the stairs.

i sense that we are entering their bedroom, but of course i may not speak since i've been told not to. i hear my friend catch her breath as he and i walk in the room. i think about her feelings and hope she is OK with everything. But this was her suggestion, i remind myself, so no need to worry about her. i need to keep my eyes on the prize - seeing Master this evening after complying with his order.

"Remember, remain completely silent until spoken to," he says.

He leaves me standing in the middle of the room, uncertain of my surroundings. i hear what sounds like the two of them kissing passionately on the bed as i stand there naked, exposed, and vulnerable.

"Stay perfectly still," he says approaching me. Then he ties my hands behind my back with rope, and then takes another rope, wrapping it across my back, around to the front, crisscrossing on my breasts, and back around to the back. He pulls the rope tightly and ties a knot in the back.

i then feel him pull at the string of beads hanging from my ass. At this point four beads are dangling. He tugs and pulls out the fifth bead!

"Oh, thank goodness," i think to myself. But now that i've got what i want, i am frustrated that i still must engage in this threesome with them...when all i want is to finally see Master. But i made a deal in order to comply with Master's order, so i will endure.

i feel his hands, and then her soft hands. The four hands are all over my tits, which are protruding now because of the rope. Then i feel her lips on my tits, softly kissing them. i recognize that it feels good, but all sexual pleasure must come only from Master, so i focus my thoughts on Master so that any arousal is for and because of him only.

Then suddenly, a tremendous smack falls on my ass. He hits me again, and again. i do not move.

Now she is vigorously twisting and pulling on my tits while he continues smacking my ass. He then moves her hands out of the way and he smacks my tits with great force as well. i endure the pain, for Master.

Sherri is down on her knees now, and her tongue makes contact with my clit. It feels good, but she will not be able to make me come. i come only because of Master.

After several moments of this, he then bends me over on my hands and knees, moves the string of beads out of the way, and slides his hard cock into my pussy.

"Hold the string out of my way, Sherri," he commands.

She does as told.

He begins pounding into my pussy with great force while she kneels next to me holding the string of beads in one hand and fondling my tits with her other hand.

i think about the fact that this is the second time today that i have been fucked by someone other than my husband or my Master.

For a moment, i feel like such a slut. But this is what Master desires. It is not my place to feel shame. He owns me, and this is what he has chosen to do with his property today. i am honored to comply and please him in any way he chooses.

Finally the session comes to a close, and he removes my blindfold and ropes, and thanks me for joining them, indicating that i may speak. i smile and thank them both for accommodating my request as well.

Sherri wraps her arms around me and we kiss tenderly while he watches. i glance at the clock out of the corner of my eye.

"I must go now," i say. "Not a word to anyone about this."

"Not a word," he says.

"i will text you tomorrow," she adds.

i run downstairs, get dressed, and feel giddy as i rush out to the car.

"i hope Master will be pleased!" i think.

i feel so happy that he will finally use my body for his pleasure tonight. i wonder if he will make me come. But then a sweet chuckle comes out as i recall that my pleasure is meaningless and insignificant. Master's pleasure is all that matters.