The Anal Invaders 02: The Neighbor's Garden

Story Info
New neighbor needs help with her garden.
5.7k words
4.57
39.9k
50
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers

Right now almost recovered from my finger wound and practicing in static bike and starting my own Infinity War story (104 pages already, hilarious one with a bit of everything, including religion; using real and fictitious life characters, and future ones like The Antichrist, mixed it with old characters such as Julius Caesar or Alexander The Great), took some time to finish this one, it spent couple months in the fridge. Thanks again to Thanos for the help (too bad you can't show up in my Infinity War chronicle, would have been awesome).

A lot of people says that suburbs are the best place to have a family and grow up. Some people says that is really boring to live there, but you never know what you can find, or who. In a small neighborhood in the suburbs of San Francisco a fresh 19 years old guy was sitting in the front of his house, watching the street while smoking a cigarette. The young boy finished his ciggie and watched his clock, almost 5 pm, his name was Paulie, about 5ft tall, thin, white skin, brown eyes, same hair color, his gaze reflected lack of interest in almost everything, unless he could have any benefit. While he was relaxing smoking, a truck stopped in the front block, and some men started putting down boxes and domestic objects, ''Looks like a new neighbor moving in,'' Paulie thought. He didn't pay attention to the workers and kept his mind busy, twenty minutes later, a silver Corvette appeared, and a woman came out attracting Paulie's attention.

Tall (almost 6ft), redhead, beautiful pale skin, and with more curves than a race track. She was wearing a black leather jacket, her boobs looked awesome and fully packed with the jacket, her pant was same color and material, pretty tight and marking her long powerful legs. She was using aviator glasses, so her look was very sexy. Her face had some freckles but was cute; her lips were painted in red. Paulie couldn't believe a gorgeous woman like her was moving to his neighborhood, and in the front house, he stayed a while admiring her body.

Before 6 pm, the moving was over, workers did their job fast and left the house. The woman went inside the house leaving Paulie mesmerized. He waited some minutes and then he got back inside his, then upstairs and entered his bedroom, put some music while remembering his new neighbor. Paulie also remembered to check his computer to control the mining process, because he was a bitcoin miner.

He spent couple hours on that, and when everything was ok; he went down to the kitchen to have his dinner. Enjoying his meal with his mother, he mentioned the new neighbor in the hood.

''Looks like we have a new neighbor, in front of us, did you notice it?'' Paulie said to his mom.

''Oh son, didn't look out,'' his mother answered, Selma.

''Just a single woman, apparently...'' Paulie added without any interest.

''I might visit her tomorrow, to welcome her to the neighborhood,'' Selma said with a smile.

Both finished their dinner, washed the dishes and sat in the couch to watch some TV together until Paulie decided to crawl back to his room to check his mining status. He slept after checking his phone and computer, it had been a long day for him.

Next day, Paulie met with his pals and told them about the new woman in the hood, all of 'em got excited with the description provided by him. Paulie returned home afternoon and found his mother decorating an apple pie, and he deducted it was a gift for the new neighbor. He went upstairs to check mining operations, all was good and he laid in his bed to rest some time.

He woke up after feeling his phone vibrating next to him. He had slept for almost one hour and left his room to get something to eat, finding his mother in the kitchen eating some salad. He sat with a dish full of cereal and after some minutes Selma spoke.

''I visited the neighbor's house. She is very nice, even offered some tea.''

''That's good, and what's her name?'' Paulie asked ''without interest.''

''Natasha... she is young. Works selling sport cars,'' Selma answered.

''Wow... but you already know what she does for living. Anything else...'' the boy asserted.

''You know, women love to talk a lot. You shouldn't be surprised, honey,'' Selma smiled.

''No doubts...'' Paulie said, before drinking some juice.

Next day, Paulie controlled his e-wallet to see his numbers; afternoon he took a break from computer and his gaze was attracted to his neighbor's home, specifically the front window. He took his binoculars out of the night table and watched the house through the window, Paulie saw the living room because no curtain, a couple minutes later the stunning Natasha showed up and sat in the border of the window, her left hand was grabbing a glass of wine. She was wearing a white t-shirt and a really small blue jean skirt, so he could stare at every inch of Natasha's sultry legs, her gaze was a pleased one. After some minutes relaxing in the window, she stood and walked away to the kitchen, with her glass empty and Paulie checked her bubble round butt, he waited for her return but she didn't; so he put away his binoculars and left his room.

While eating dinner, Natasha's body stayed in his mind and unconsciously licked his lip twice... the yummy food wasn't the reason of course. That night he fantasied with her, in some situations that would definitely provide a strong climax. The only thing against his possibilities, not even a single hi to her in the short time but he would try to fix that sooner or later.

The days were passing on, and he stopped spying Natasha every moment, but Paulie wouldn't skip an opportunity to watch her around; good show for his eyes. The redhead was very sexy when dressing, using tight shirts and small skirts all the time she was at home, all the men in the hood (and some women too) were crazy for her. However, she was mostly out of the house due to work and just stayed during weekends, doing home chores and video calls. And Paulie found a crack to get close to her.

Naturally, Paulie was a kind of boy that majority would call ''good for nothing,'' but he knew if there was a way to meet her, it was helping her out with something. So he decided to give it a try a Saturday morning, he had his breakfast and then picked a white shirt, shorts and old shoes and left his home with the excuse of having a morning walk.

He walked around for some time, looking other houses without any concern and returned to his own street, and stopped in the house next to Natasha's. Afterward, Paulie finally saw Natasha in the backyard, she was holding a pot in her hands, he took a deep breath and moved forward.

Walking between Mr. Paterson's fence and Natasha's wall, Paulie had his way into Natasha's backyard, he slowly got closer to her without making noise and stood still like a dummy.

''Hi... good morning...'' he said with light blush.

She turned around bit alarmed and left the pot on a table close to her, because she didn't hear him or noticed him there. Once she checked him carefully her gaze relaxed but still confused about his presence in her backyard.

''Morning, dear. Do I know you?'' Natasha asked. Her voice was sweet and hypnotic, cause took Paulie a few seconds before answering.

''No... but you met my mother a few days ago, Selma. We live in the front house,'' Paulie said quickly when perceived curiosity in her beautiful grey eyes.

''Ah yes... Selma. She told me she had a son. Nice to meet you, I'm Natasha,'' she said with courtesy and extended her hand to him. ''Paulie,'' the boy said and shook her cute hand. Her skin was soft and a little electrical shock ran through his body when he touched her.

Both stayed a while in silence and looking to each other eyes, Natasha smiled and Paulie was very introverted in her presence and avoiding to stare at her tits; no bra under so he was able to see her nipples and wearing a tight ''Kiss Me Boy'' pink shirt.

''Do you need something Paulie?'' she asked after the awkward moment and taking the pot again with her right hand.

''Well... to be honest, I was walking in the sidewalk when I saw you here... and I wondered if... you know, if you would need some help...'' Paulie said while feeling his face hot and probably red as a tomato, Natasha put her left hand on her waist and smiled very pleased.

''Oh you are so kind. To be honest with you, a helping hand would be very nice, since there's a lot of work here in the backyard that I think I can't do it by myself,'' she said with her sweet voice and frisky body language.

Natasha guided Paulie inside so they picked more pots with plants in, and she told him what to do. In the beginning and due to his nerves and proximity to that sexy bombshell, Paulie almost screwed some of the pots but the poor plants were just lucky. When he placed his eyes in the right direction, he found concentration and worked much better, thinking that after all and the hard work with scissors and shovels, it was real success.

His neighbor stood and went back inside, she brought a tray with sandwiches and cold orange juice. Leaving aside the scissors and shovels, they sat in two garden chairs and enjoyed the aperitif while getting to know each other a bit more. Ages, jobs (Natasha showed interest in mining), and any other particular hobby. Paulie, hypnotized by her sexy voice and stunning body; didn't stop looking at Natasha's large breast and she already knew he was doing so since they started working, but she didn't care at all, satisfied to have his attention.

They worked for another hour until Natasha watched her phone and saw 2 pm, so she said it was enough and thanked Paulie for his help. He reddened again but he said it was the least he could do and added that if she was needing help with anything, she could call him. Natasha didn't doubt and accepted his offer with a sexy smile.

Paulie came back home very happy, after sharing those hours with his sexy neighbor. Checked his computer to see the operations and took a good shower to take a well-deserved nap.

He woke up later and ate his dinner inside his room monitoring his software and checking the bitcoin algorithm, it had a small problem while he was sleeping so he rewrite it to evade problems. Next week he followed his schedule (mining and more mining) and week rushed as usual, but pretty fast, and when he winked twice it was Friday. Paulie took a break from mining and went downstairs and watched some TV, he heard the doorbell while his CSI Miami was almost over and he stood from the couch and walked to the door. He paralyzed when he saw through the door mirror the gorgeous figure of Natasha, he relaxed and breathe a lot before opening the door.

''Hello Paulie, how you doing?'' Natasha said with her sweet voice.

''H-hello...'' he answered. She was looking so hot with her purple top tank and mini skirt he was unable to speak well.

''I'm just passing, came to talk with you, nice you here at home,'' she said and put her right hand on her waist, a common gesture in her and looking Paulie with craving gaze.

''Really?'' Paulie said.

''Yup, let me tell you; I bought some plants, big ones, so was wondering if you were free tomorrow... I might require your help, sweetheart,'' Natasha explained and winked her left eye same time.

That was beyond Paulie's self-control and without thinking he accepted her proposal, Nat smirked with ecstasy and... a strange glow appeared in her grey eyes after achieving her task. They agreed to meet at 9 am and when he saw her leaving his porch, Paulie bit his lips with lust; closed the door and punched the air with his left fist. With all his adrenaline released, he went to the kitchen and cooked dinner for him and his mother, and returned to his bedroom. His mind was remembering her ass and tits so he had a hard erection. He jerked his cock badly thinking Natasha's tasty lips were wrapped around his dick and then he was fucking her in the ass, his final fantasy.

After that, he went outside to meet his friend Lewis, another bitcoin maniac like him. 20 years and looking like Paulie (a bit taller). They waved and sat down in Lewis' porch while talking about their mining stuff for a while, until his friend mentioned he made it with Chloe, the shy gal of the neighborhood. Paulie congratulated his pal for that and the talk went into better stuff, and he decided to tell him his encounter with Natasha.

''Hey, that's good shit bro. That busty bimbo needs a good pounding,'' Lewis said after hearing Paulie.

''Just a casual encounter, Lewis. Not real shit going, but I wish to get in her panties,'' Paulie expressed and sighed.

''If you focus, you will make it man. But I guess it's too much for you,'' Lewis replied and giggled.

''Do you think I can't do it, don't you? I admit it's gonna be tough but not impossible,'' Paulie said with mad voice.

''Well, if you feel you can do it, then let's place a bet about this,'' Lewis said while grabbing a cigarette and his zippo.

''Your call, what do you want in the stakes?'' Paulie said while taking Lewis' zippo.

''I'm willing to give you a bitcoin if you can fuck your neighbor,'' Lewis said and smoked his cigarette.

''Yikes... bit pricey but fair enough for me. I think we have a deal,'' Paulie said and both ended their ciggies.

They stayed a while smoking more cigarettes until Paulie said goodbye and rushed back home. He went upstairs and brushed his teeth to go to bed. He heard birds outside and opened his eyes. Paulie noticed daylight and grabbed the phone, 8 am; he got up and went to the bathroom, he showered and dressed (dark blue shirt, black shorts and his old shoes). Downstairs, he traced the good smell coming from the kitchen and took a sit in the table, finding mama eating her breakfast. Paulie ate a lil quick, he didn't want to be late and when his mother asked the reason of his hurry, he just said he accepted to help Natasha with her garden. Paulie stood and said later to Selma and closed the door behind him, and crossed the street to stopped outside Natasha's door, he rang the bell and waited. She opened the door and Paulie had to held himself to jump on her right there, she was wearing a black top tank, pretty tight and small; revealing her flat stomach (and the piercing in her navel), no bra again and her nipples, as Paulie noticed, were a bit hard. A really small blue short was covering her fantastic ass (just the buttocks) and leaving her long legs exposed, to complete her outfit a pair of comfy white sport shoes.

''Hey Paulie, right on time. Come in, time never stops,'' Natasha said with her characteristic voice and a bright smile and grabbing his hand, she made him came inside the house.

Paulie followed her across the place, it was a very beautiful and nice home. With her in front of him and grabbing his hand, the boy had a perfect vision of that breathtaking rear and sexy legs exposed to his lustful eyes, Natasha led him from the kitchen to the back door and went outside. In the backyard some pots and plants were awaiting them, she explained again the process and picked their shovels, gloves and scissors and started working. Both were on all fours and dug some holes to put the plants, some others, thanks to the pots, will be for ornamenting. Even weather was fresh, sun was getting harsh and in no time Natasha and Paulie were sweaty, however the kid didn't care that, only with Nat next to him made everything pretty cool.

While working, they talked from time to time about any topic, and couple times Paulie stayed like a fool watching Natasha's tits, but it wasn't his fault, a light sweat was covering them so they looked more tempting. She noticed his gaze both occasions but looking to the other direction, she grinned really excited, he was in the palm of her hand; now she was expecting the right moment to make her move.

He took a small break and kneeled, while Natasha still on all fours and planting some lilies, keeping poor Paulie hypnotized with her sinful moves. She continued in that position for a while until she put on her knees, took off her left glove and dried her sweaty forefront with the back of her hand and talked to Paulie with tired gaze but satisfied.

''Phew... it's really hot, don't you think?''

''Yeah...'' he answered without taking his eyes off her boobs.

''Paulie, do you mind waiting here while I'll go inside to bring a pine I bought?'' she asked with her sweet and hypnotic voice, ''I will need you here so we can plant it together, it's bigger than these small plants, you know.''

With his eyes stuck (literally) in her tits, Paulie shook his head. Natasha grinned and stood, the boy took his shovel and dug another hole, taking the mud away with his left hand, Nat walked away and took her top off, leaving her big juicy boobs exposed, her nipples were really hard and erected; then she unbuttoned her short and put it down, she threw away with her right foot. Last thing, she dropped down her panties and her cock sprang free. It was half flaccid and hard but she focused her gaze on Paulie, while jerking it slowly and it started to grow up, reaching 8 inches within seconds, veiny. She returned in silence to where Paulie was, with her dick hard and rigid, moving her curves with sensuality and her body covered in sweat, a few steps away of him she stopped and her shadow fell upon Paulie, he turned his face to see his neighbor bringing the pine but when he did it, he dropped the shovel and swallowed twice, nervous.

Natasha was standing in front of him, naked (only her shoes were on). Her delicious and curvy body was sprayed with sweat, making her soft pale skin shine with the sunlight. She smiled victorious when she saw Paulie's face and placing her hand in her waist she spoke with soft and deep voice.

''Here's the pine, Paulie. Come closer so we can plant it together.''

''Pl-plant it? What do you mean?'' he asked worried while seeing her big steak.

''Don't be shy, kid, you haven't taken your eyes off my body since I moved to this neighborhood,'' Natasha purred.

''Erm... but I... I was, well... I thought you...'' Paulie answered hastily but Natasha cut him.

''Ah got it, you weren't expecting this. Ok, we can forget this happened anyways,'' she proposed.

Paulie looked her gorgeous body once again. She was the first woman he had ever seen naked (besides porn actresses) and she was extremely lovely... with a nice package between her legs. Dilemma in his mind was complex, running away like crazy was the ideal choice, he also remembered his bet with Lewis and he felt his legs paralyzed, his body language betraying him every second, falling in her trap... her cock looked so perfect and hard, ''Shit, she is so fine, even with a cock,'' thought Paulie.

''Will it hurt?'' Paulie asked with doubtful voice after thinking for couple minutes.

''Don't be afraid, I'll treat you good Paulie, but never make a woman wait ...'' Natasha purred softly and rubbing her cock same time, inviting him.

Paulie got closer and kneeled, Nat's dick looked mighty and glorious in front of his face, he saw her pre shining in the hole of her glans. Intimidated, he grabbed her cock and passed around once his tongue, ''Mmmm don't be coy...'' Natasha said, Paulie sighed and opened his mouth. Natasha put her left hand in his chin and with the other guided her dick inside and felt the warmth of Paulie's mouth.

She remained without moving while Paulie sucked her cock a bit clumsy, was his first time after all and he was afraid to choke with that dick, but within the seconds and minutes passed on, he was getting more intrepid and doing it better, even swallowing half of her cock without problems, covering with lots of saliva and jerking it a little. Natasha felt above the clouds, feeling his mouth pleasing her dick, and looking down from time to time to see his wet eyes, while choking, her hand massaged his hair while he was sucking, making throaty noises and coughing, she pushed his head a little so he could swallow more of her dick. Her other hand caressed his face tenderly, he gagged once again and Natasha closed her eyes and bit her lips, clearly excited. When sucking, Paulie also moved his tongue around her cock, giving her tons of pleasure and making her sweat, after going wilder than before for about one minute, in and out like crazy, he placed his hand on her buttocks and took her whole dick inside his mouth. Natasha moaned and tried to take out her cock from Paulie's mouth, but he was holding her ass tight and she just bent over Paulie's head and his nose stick to her pelvis, he kept like that for an eternity before choking again and took out her cock, full of saliva and shining.

Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers
12