The Anal Invaders 02: The Neighbor's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liver96
Liver96
175 Followers

''Fuck! Your mouth is amazing Paulie... can't wait to try your ass,'' Natasha said with astonished voice. Paulie was coughing madly after his successful blowjob session.

Paulie stood and Natasha embraced him and kissed him passionately. Their hands were caressing their sweaty bodies while their lips and tongues were playing and sharing fluids, he introduced a sneaky finger in her tight asshole, Nat stopped the kissing and grinned, she stripped Paulie's clothes and he focused on her tits, milking her like a cow.

After playing with her boobs, Paulie kissed her once again, Nat made him open his mouth and sucked his tongue. The horny lady grabbed his young neighbor from behind and her hard cock was pressed against his back, as she shook Paulie's dick with both hands. He yelled out and at same time she licked his neck with wicked gaze.

Just before cumming, she stopped the treatment and Natasha put Paulie on all fours and separated his buttocks. She bit her lips while admiring that tight hairless asshole, Paulie, wide open, was with his bits exposed and expecting her thick cock when he felt a wet and soft thing touching and pressing. It was Natasha's tongue, she couldn't resist the view and started licking Paulie's ass. Her tongue went in and out slowly, and moving in circles, Paulie had to put his right fist in his mouth to avoid moaning louder while his neighbor was enjoying his rear end.

Natasha's tongue went deeper and while keeping her tongue inside his ass, she moved it, Paulie's eyes were white with all the unknown sensations he was experimenting. She took it out again, and spat Paulie's asshole and kissed and sucked his anus like crazy, she used two fingers to stretch his sphincter and shoved her tongue deeper than before. And again, her tongue was in and out with a crazy pace, but doing the right thing, preparing that virgin ass for a raunchy session.

Paulie was having the best time of his life. Yes, besides the little turnabout, a gorgeous woman was licking his asshole like there was no tomorrow and it was more than good, it was feeling fucking good. It wasn't just a simple lick, she was really into it and literally Natasha was fucking his ass with her tongue, the wicked sensations kept him blind and breathless, while she was spreading his sphincter for the last step.

The woman stopped stretching Paulie's asshole and sputtered some saliva again, and sneaked a finger inside. Natasha pushed her finger slowly and put a gentle pace in and out, Paulie moaned again while feeling that evil finger invading his ass. She increased the pace after a moment and then, shoved a second finger inside and spat more saliva to make the finger fuck easier. When he felt the second finger, he closed his eyes and let her continue the warm up, as he was concerned, now he was more like her bitch, she pinned him down with her free hand while finger-fucking him, her pace was constant and faster now.

Paulie heard a sticky noise as Natasha took out her fingers, she tasted them and after spitting more saliva on them, she put them back inside Paulie's gaping asshole, adding a third finger to the action. The boy groaned in ecstasy, his sphincter was responding to the warm up and squeezed Natasha's fingers tight, she shook them harder and in circles, to open up that virgin rose for her hungry dick, she rubbed her cock with her left hand while shoving deep and hard her fingers into Paulie's avid hole.

''I knew you would like this, moan for me,'' Natasha said happily. Responding to her command, Paulie moaned like a slut, unable to restraint himself. He had the feeling like all his body members (mind, heart, cock, limbs) were surrendering to the wonders of receptivity discovered by his ass, and the real action hadn't started. To complete Paulie's thoughts, his dick was hard like never before, and dripping precum like a water fountain.

After some minutes, she swelled the pace of her fingers and with a rotation, she shoved them all the way inside and stopped. Paulie tried to catch his breath as she took her fingers out (his anus was gaping without control, asking for more) and offered them to Paulie, so he sucked them, tasting his own ass. She grinned really proud of herself and then with both hands, Natasha grabbed Paulie's buttocks and massaged them, she spanked him a couple times and massaged the smacked area, a slight red appeared with the form of her firm hand.

''I think you are ready for my cock, beg me to fuck you,'' Natasha said.

''Pl-please, fuck my ass...'' Paulie begged almost without voice to his neighbor.

''I can't hear you, bitch. Said it again!'' she commanded.

''Please, fuck my ass. Fuck me hard!'' he called out to his sexy crush.

''Yeah, I'm gonna leave you breathless, Paulie,'' she smirked and placed her hands on his butt.

The woman pressed her hands on Paulie's butt, keeping his face against the yard and his ass all the way up and exposed. She spurted some saliva on her cock head and she rubbed her big member between Paulie's ass cheeks. The boy sighed deep when he felt that fat schlong rubbing his ass, then Natasha grabbed her cock with one hand and slid it into Paulie's craving hole.

''Mmm... hot and tight. That's gonna change in a while,'' Natasha said and pushed a couple inches inside, Paulie groaned as answer.

She kept shoving her dick inside, spreading out his bowels while the boy was receiving that foreign object. Natasha held Paulie's hips tight and pushed the rest of her cock in, he yelled out in pain and she began to pound his ass. At first, everything was according to Paulie's thoughts, slow and calm pace, she was going in and out, molding his ass to her. He moaned in lower voice, while his left hand moved to his cock and he began to jack it.

Both Natasha and Paulie were sweating, the woman was enjoying to test the waters and she turned her software to hardware. She started plowing Paulie merciless, and her balls were slapping happily against his ass, he called out like a cheap whore, he tried to get away from her firm grip but his mind went blank, Natasha's huge cock was touching every spot, his belly muscle cramped cause the way she was pinning him down and hammering his ass.

''Yeah baby, now this is what planting the pine means,'' Natasha said. The only sounds heard in the garden were Paulie's girly moans and her balls hitting his rear.

She stayed fucking him doggystyle for about 10 minutes. Paulie jerked his cock without interruption and fertilized the yard with his cum, Natasha changed her pace to calm and gave him a small truce; just before digging her nails in his butt and went in and out like a fucking machine. ''AARRRGH!!'' Paulie screamed wild and Natasha took one of the gloves close to her and put it into Paulie's mouth.

''You better... keep it quiet. Or Mr. Harrison will catch us here...'' Natasha said a bit exhausted in reference of her neighbor and kept fucking Paulie nonstop.

Poor boy thought her balls would be inside his ass in any moment, thanks to that rough pace she was giving him, it was a lot of cock. Natasha shifted and got up in her feet, and put away her hands off his butt (10 little fingernail marks were visible), pulling out her dick for a moment. For the very first time Paulie felt a real sense of emptiness, his sphincter was gaping and sore, his bowels burning but the pain lessened a bit. The woman spat again in that wide hole, she bent her knees and brought herself above Paulie, and plugged his ass from a higher angle. She gripped his wrists and pressed her sweaty tits against his back, while her cock was plowing Paulie's asshole, her balls slapping against his ass, he was starting to feel better but still not believing it, ''Gosh, I'm getting fucked by a big dicked woman, and I'm loving it,'' the boy thought.

Natasha giggled in his ear, ''Oh dear, I'm going to ride you rough...'' she whispered and sighed. Paulie, with the change, was unable to reach his dick to jerk it again, that woman was using his ass for her pleasure and he was ignored... or not. Her cock was reaching deeper places he never thought she would be able to, making his dick hard again and drooling precum, the deeper she got, the more it drooled. His cock was hard, and there was no way to reach it with her hands firmly securing his wrists, Natasha was a real expert and was giving him a lot of cock, making the boy embarrass for his lack of endurance, he already spurted his seed over the yard and he was feeling his cock pulsing again, as her cock was pulsing in his guts, he was ready to spread his sperm, even it if wouldn't fulfill its purpose (it was getting tease out by a woman pounding his ass). He saw her beautiful face next to his, and heard her husky voice.

''I'm not done with your ass... time for you to ride me...''

She increased her pace while howling, Paulie felt a little tickling coming from his dick, and before yelling out he squirted a huge load over the yard... again. This time was different, he came without touching his rod, like a girly slut, enjoying anal sex -- the receptive one. ''Looks like you love it... you love a cock inside your ass...'' she smirked and shoved her whole dick inside.

She stayed like that for seconds and took it out, the tight and virgin rose was red and wide open, winking and waiting for more dick. Natasha lied down in the grass and made Paulie sit on her cock, ''Now ride me and make me cum,'' she commanded. The boy started moving up and down, he put his hand on Natasha's legs while riding her, his cock was now flaccid, moving up and down, the pain increased a bit then he made his moves slower, and he started to feel better again.

He turned more intrepid and took her dick inside, and he started rotating his hips, making Natasha moan desperate and excited. He moved his hands to her tits and pulled her nipples hard, ''Faster, faster!!'' she screamed. Paulie obeyed, he began to move his hips harder and faster, both were moaning out of control and when he thought she was ready to cum, she put her hand below his thighs and pound Paulie's ass to oblivion.

''I'm gonna cum!!'' Natasha shouted.

She roared and spurted a massive load into Paulie's sored depths. She moved her hips until the last load was shot inside and stopped. Sweat and red in the face and chest, Natasha closed her eyes exhausted; Paulie sat and took her whole dick and reclined on her torso. She embraced her young lover and Paulie rested his face on her neck, trying to catch his breath.

''Shit... I enjoyed this a lot. Your ass... is amazing baby,'' Natasha said with a smile and caressing Paulie's sweaty back.

''I love you...'' Paulie whispered and a tender shine appeared in Natasha's eyes. She put her hands around his neck and kiss him passionately, he caressed her hair while playing with her tongue. They separated after a minute, without air, Natasha surrounded Paulie's neck with her hands and leaned his face in her shoulder.

''So... can I show tonight how much I love you?'' she asked while smiling.

''Tonight? Together?'' Paulie said without believing his ears.

''Well... I... I can understand if you don't want to...'' Natasha replied.

''I'll be here,'' he answered and raised his head.

She was very happy and looked into his eyes... Paulie saw her grey eyes and he knew she was clearly into him.

''Oh my God!!'' a man's voice screamed out.

Natasha and Paulie looked around and with one hand in the hence and the other covering his shocked mouth, was Mr. Harrison, Natasha's next door neighbor.

The End.

Story Idea: Liver96.

Written By: Liver96.

Liver96©. 2020, All rights reserved.

Liver96
Liver96
175 Followers
12