Nip

Story Info
A man and woman give nipple fucking a try.
1k words
4.61
22.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NearNFar
NearNFar
20 Followers

"Go ahead," she cooed softly. "I enjoy it."

I looked down at her welcoming expression. Her wide eyes glistened, and her crimson lips pursed ever so slightly. She slowly ran the tip of her tongue between them.

I must've still seemed uncertain, because she reached out and hefted her left breast in both hands, urging me on.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

That single breast was enormous. I couldn't even venture a guess as to where in the alphabet her cup size lay. It was definitely larger than a basketball.

Her other breast lay in her lap, gravity's pull drawing it down like an elongated teardrop. The weight of it caused the flesh to spread out across her thighs and ripple with every subtle movement.

"Go on. You'll like it," she reassured.

I reached out toward the breast which she held aloft. The pale areola covered at least a third of its surface. A wide, puffy nipple adorned its center.

As my fingertips made first contact with her supple flesh, she shuddered.

She must've sensed my hesitation, because she quickly added, "It's fine," with a seductive smile.

I let my hands press against the billowing weight of that breast, fingers sinking deep into the soft skin. I slowly trailed my right thumb over toward the nipple, feeling the muscles tremble as it moved.

This can't be happening, I told myself.

The tip of my thumb made contact with her erect nipple. The two were nearly equal in size. I pressed lightly, feeling the slight indentation in the tip.

"Go on," she urged. Her eyes were pleading.

She wants this as much as I do. Maybe more.

As my thumb pressed inward, I felt the elastic but firm flesh of her nipple give way, taking the end of the digit inside, enveloping it in a warm embrace.

She bit her lower lip in pleasure, but otherwise made no sound.

I let my thumb intrude deeper. As it sank in past the outer form of the nipple, I felt the softest, most velvety skin I'd ever touched inside. It was just wet enough to let my thumb glide gently in.

"Now the other one," she guided.

I extended my left thumb and pressed it into the nipple alongside my right thumb. It sank in with less resistance.

"Now, gently pull," she said, moving her hands up to take mine. The maneuver let the impressive weight of the gargantuan mammary rest in my hands. It was awe inspiring.

Gripping my hands, she lightly tugged. As my hands separated, I instinctually hooked my thumbs lightly, so that they pulled at the opening in her nipple from either side.

She let go of my wrists and reached out to caress my cock with her right hand. I hadn't realized how hard I was getting until I felt her touch.

She gripped the shaft lightly before trailing her fingertips over my glans. The slickness indicated an excessive amount of precum. My cock was as eager as I was.

Rubbing the slippery, sticky emissions around my member, she then grabbed me again and began guiding me in.

"Ready for your first nipple fuck?" she asked, her voice filled with pure lust.

"I'm ready," I answered. I tried to swallow, but the dryness in my throat created a lump.

With a swift pull, she slipped the head of my cock into the small opening. Once in, the rest of the girthy shaft slid in with relative ease. As I sank my dick into her soft breast, I removed my thumbs and shifted my hands to support the weight from beneath.

"Fuck, yes!" she moaned, throwing her head back.

The tender, silky flesh inside her nipple cradled me and enveloped me. It was at once tight and soft, firm and forgiving.

I held onto the mammoth tit and began gently rocking my hips back and forth, sliding my cock in until my balls smacked lightly against the pillowy skin of her underbreast and then sliding out until the stretched nipple barely held onto the raised rim of the head of my cock.

A few times, I lingered there, with barely any of my length inside her before eagerly thrusting back inside. I could tell from her sensuous moaning that it was driving her wild.

The fourth time I went to try the same trick, she wisened up. She reached out and grabbed my hips firmly in both hands and violently pulled me against the mass of her breast, sending my cock deeper into her nipple than it had yet penetrated.

"Oh god, YES!!!" she screamed.

I could feel the flesh inside her nipple contract from her pleasure. Suddenly, there was a warm wetness growing around my dick.

I looked down to see a steady stream of creamy white milk seeping from her nipple and running down her breast, as well as my balls and thighs. A quick glance confirmed another trickling from her other breast in her lap.

The combination of that surprise pump of my cock, her scream of pleasure, and the warmness of the flowing milk was too much.

I came forcefully.

I pulled away and thrust one final time into the depths of her unbelievable breast, feeling the inner flesh of her nipple grip me tightly as my dick pulsed, firing a thick rope of semen into the depths of her tit.

I held firmly with both hands as we both yowled in orgasm, and I pumped blast after blast of cum into her.

After a seemingly endless moment of pure ecstacy, I let my quaking thighs give out and pulled my partially flaccid cock from her divine nipple.

The elasticity of the flesh closed the hole immediately as a cocktail of milk and semen dribbled down the glistening globe.

As I lay back, legs feeling useless, she reached down, lifted the nipple to her vibrant lips, and she suckled with such fervor that her cheeks caved into her face.

She locked eyes with me and let the nipple pull out from her mouth with a thunderous "POP!"

"Well?" she pried.

"That was..." I failed to find the proper vocabulary, "I just can't... It was beyond my wildest dreams."

"Glad you liked it."

She smiled mischievously.

"So, you got any friends?"

I arched an eyebrow.

"I do have two nipples, y'know..."

NearNFar
NearNFar
20 Followers