The Ancestral Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered huskily: "Shh, relax my lovely little doll. Enjoy me."

After saying those words in the dark, she, slowly and gently, began grinding herself against my pelvis, drawing soft sighs from us both, and we sank deeper into our newfound euphoric pleasure together. Her hand around my throat tightened as she lowered her hips to sink against my aroused cock, forcing another moan of lust from me. She lowered her head once more, eyes shutting. "Sooo... Warm... and strong..."

All I could do was lie and surrender my body to her. She was too big and too strong for me to fight her, and in the end, I didn't even want to fight.

"You look hungry," she breathed as a soft and tender hand cupped the back of my neck and she laid a quick kiss on my lips.

I wasn't sure if the short tingly feeling or the lingering taste of the kiss itself sent chills through me, but I couldn't think straight. Her slender fingers stroked and probed my waistband, soon slipping beneath to my ass cheeks, tugging and massaging in circular movements, more or less mauling them with her dexterous and slender digits.

"Ohhh... ohhoho..." The grunts of pleasure forced their way through my half-closed mouth as our bodies moved into one another. I could hardly resist anymore, there was no fight at all left, so I willingly laid there and accepted it. Accepted her.

My whole body was like jelly as the kisses fell freely from her ruby-red lips. Sweet, succulent, warm. I groaned softly with each peck on the lips and cheek as we moved together. Our noses grazed and kissed occasionally in the motions.

But she then stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. "Ah, what have you so afraid, darling?" her voice as soothing as before, dripping with sweet lust and enticement. The mere sound of her sent the blood to my cock and my body became numb as if an anesthetic had been injected. Her voice echoed through me like a bell as her face leaned in. Her sweet, warm, and damp breath washed over my lips as I felt the hunger she had for me. I could smell it. The attraction of her lips towards me was unbridled as I could feel the electrifying aura between her parted lips and my own.

It was at this point I wanted nothing more but to touch, feel, and pleasure her.

"Why are you so afraid?" she moaned, as if my lust drove her even further, that my primal needs stirred and aroused her even more. She licked the tip of my nose playfully, sending shivers of revulsion through me and something else... something warm.

"Who the fuck are you?" I demanded.

The woman smiled a wide, satisfied smile that bared those white canines prominently. "Catrina," she replied and sat up, her weight pressing her crotch into mine. I could tell she was naked under that robe, which meant that only my sweatpants separated us from being joined completely. My entire body screamed at me to surrender to her and it would be bliss. She then started to climb up my body with her knees locking me in place.

Her whole demeanor was relaxed and ready as her eyes never left my own. The silence grew. She never said anything. Instead, she hiked her robes and gown up as her knees finally reached my head. Two gorgeous and long thighs spread themselves for me and the view I was granted would stay imprinted into my mind's eye till I died. Catrina's crotch was now right above my face, her hands leaning against the headboard behind me as she sunk her hips downwards. I arched my head to meet her, and soon my tongue collided with her vulva. The intense musk and aroma were amazing. I licked her full lips first, lapping up her nectar greedily. Fuck did she taste good. Sweeter than candy and ten times as enticing as her voice and gaze.

Her voice had a natural lustful quality that dripped with love and affection. When my lips latched onto her soft lips and clit she moaned once again, only deeper and with more need. She ground her pelvis back and forth against my lips and tongue, and a rumbling chuckle bubbled from her throat as I wormed the tip of my tongue inside the entrance to her cavern, where she was even more delicious.

It wasn't long until her excitement had turned her rasps into wanton moans. It grew as her shapely buttocks shook and grinded my face, and eventually, a shudder told me that she had come close to her release. I finally moved my own hands and quickly filled them with her shapely ass cheeks, forcing a delighted squeal from her lips. I then pulled her downwards. Her musky odor filled my nostrils and with her honey coating my lips, it was like an opium-filled cloud swirled through my brain and drove me mad with need, sending me on the hunt.

I shifted my legs and moved my hands around her waist. I must've caught her by surprise because she let out a girlish giggle as I spun us around, her on her back, me with my head between her thighs.

My heart was pumping in my chest and as I threw myself into my lustful task of making this gorgeous woman moan and sing the prettiest aria in this world and beyond. My thoughts became consumed by the single idea, of drawing from her as much pleasure as I possibly could and for however long I could. I'd forgotten about everything else, so intent I had become on giving as good as I got. I focused entirely on her, ignoring her rising whimpers and whines. I knew she was getting close to climax once more, so I tightened my grip on her legs. With her hips tilted up for access, it was easy for me to pull her buttocks forward and gain more momentum for my attack. The result was even more of her intoxicating love juice.

Catrina was very vocal when I wasn't drinking from her in my short breaks, speaking words in a foreign language I didn't recognize. And her sounds of approval were anything but subtle, the desperate attempts to get me to continue as I flicked her clit. I kept the assault up till her walls tightened, and she howled out. An incredible and intoxicating perfume filled the room as her climax thundered through her body.

Watching her unravel before me, knowing that I had done it to her, was beyond satisfactory. I grinned up at her, knowing the lust and fire had only increased the longer I drank her down. Her eyes had gone glassy and her face was slack. "My turn," I rasped. I swiftly shed my remaining garments, pulled my pulsating member forward, and began lining up my tip to her welcoming, dripping-wet petals.

Before I could penetrate, I found myself flipped around. Just the thought of her being able to spin me like this set my desire on overdrive and before I even realized it Catrina was straddling my hips and had started lowering herself onto me. Fuck did it feel good as she engulfed me with her molten cunt. Every time Catrina rode my dick, she threw her hair back and gazed upward with ecstasy.

My hands continuously explored everything about her. Thighs, ass, breasts, her waist, even her calves as she went up and down. Everything! Nothing escaped my grasp as she smiled down at me. "Enjoying me?" she asked in a tone that was far beyond innocent and adorable.

In response I leaned up, wrapped my hands up on her back, pulled her down fully on top of me, and planted my lips on hers, our tongues tangling and dancing. She didn't try to pull away but rather started kissing back while I felt a hand slide to my ass. When she squeezed me tightly, it caused me to gasp in her mouth.

"As if you needed an answer," I responded as I grinned up at her.

"Ha! No." And then a mischievous grin crept into her face.

Her grip on my ass tightened as I felt myself plunge deep inside of her, and before I had time to recover from the pleasant shock of having her move down my entire length, she picked up the speed as her inner walls tightened around me. Her tempo increased, as did her thrusting hips as they hammered down onto mine, driving her impossibly deep down along my shaft. She moaned into my neck and planted soft kisses on my sensitive skin, nibbling it from time to time.

"Ssshh," Catrina's raspy voice demanded.

Then I felt a stinging sensation in my neck and cried out. In the same moment, my orgasm came crashing through my body, the tremors of my pulsating shaft milked me dry into her cavern.

She shoved her lips to the wound and sucked. With every drop of my orgasm, the sucking noise and pain amplified to the point where I thought I'd pass out from agony.

She giggled, and the pain stopped and she snuggled up tightly against my limp form and wrapped her arms around me, resting her chin against the top of my head and stroking my hair.

"Yummy!" she smiled up at me.

"What the fuck!?" I blurted out as I rolled and escaped her grasp. A tired giggle rose up, and she lay panting, looking at me. "Fuck!"

I stared down at her and really looked her over. Tall and fit. Auburn shoulder-length hair. Green-brown eyes. Soft and alluring. Scary. How did she end up in my bed? And did she just fucking bite me? Oh, I wanted more...

I licked my dry and chafed lips as I studied her, a tired giggle escaped as she rested. "You seem upset..." she slurred, drunk.

"You aren't here..." I said, breathing heavily and pointing at her. I was still struggling to believe anything of this was real, let alone Catrina.

I'm stating the obvious, but there was no doubt she was a normal woman. Abnormally large, even as slender as she was, and those fangs? Like those of an animal. Or a vampire. I frowned down at the content girl, "Who the fuck are you!?" I asked, clearly flustered and confused.

Catrina just smiled at me, wagging a finger for me to join her in bed again. As if under some spell, I crawled down and laid on my back again, her draping a hand across my chest.

"Who am I?" she asked in a lust-filled voice, drawing small circles on my chest, giggling once in a while. "You're my slave," she giggled. "Which makes me your master."

This made her giggle even louder. As if something funny had crossed her mind and I was the punchline. I did not find this amusing as my patience was slowly running thin. I swallowed a few times to calm down. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

She sighed, clearly bored. "I already told you, silly, but the more important question is." Her hand darted under my neck. It was like being struck by a lightning bolt as my head suddenly snapped into position and locked into place.

There she was, on top of me, legs at each side of mine, and her face leaned down to mine. "Am I more than what you could ever handle?" she said slowly and hungrily, emphasizing every word, the tip of her canines scratching the flesh above my collarbone, and I shivered as fear took hold of my body and held it hostage.

Her other hand trailed down from groping my chest to grab my cock which was slowly but surely rising once again from the intoxicating mixture of fear, panic, and need for this mysterious woman.

"I guess you'll just have to do your best and show me that you're man enough to please me and stand your ground, don't you?" The challenge sent the blood roaring between my ears and into my limbs. Her tone was authoritative. Demanding. Controlling. But also filled with longing and lust, need.

Her hand on my neck moved up to my face, and a pale middle and pointer finger found its way into my mouth, tracing along my tongue. Her other hand released my shaft so she could crudely spit in her palm, then slammed her palm below my crotch, right at my ass cheeks, her middle finger landing square in the middle of the cleft in my ass.

"Now, do a good job or you'll get no release, my pet." Her finger started to apply serious amounts of pressure on my opening.

The feelings and sensations were hard to take, but nothing had ever been like this before, not with any girl. She didn't bother with questions like 'have you had a girl play with your butt before?' I was certain there was no need for consent, this was her rule, her playground. All I needed to do was play by her rules, as a good little slave would. My brain felt dizzy with euphoria from the penetrating finger that slid further up my asshole, past the sphincter muscle that twitched in reflex. The finger kept sliding through the layers of skin in my anal wall until I thought it might hit my spine.

It hurt. It felt amazing. It was exciting and overwhelming.

Her tongue darted across my neck and I hissed with lust. "Fuck."

"You like?" the beautiful temptress asked. Her smile had grown larger and an amber flame lit up in her eyes, challenging me as I stuttered a reply: "Y... y-yes... yes..."

She smiled and gripped harder, I hissed again as I felt her canines gently dig into my neck just above the collarbone, and a groan escaped her. A content moan came from her throat. It had an instant reaction from me. The sheer thrill sent a shiver down my spine, a strange warmth spreading down to my stiffening cock. It wasn't pain, far from it, the stimulation sent jolts of excitement and lust into every limb in my body.

Catrina's pace increased as her finger slid in and out while keeping an intense, teasing pressure inside, while sucking down on my neck. I was gasping, trembling under her firm and tender embrace. The amount of power and dominance in this woman was evident, it didn't take me long to submit completely and surrender myself.

Sweat started to trickle down my forehead as her finger administered some intense pleasure up my asshole, while the other hand had grabbed my nipple and pinched it. I sucked air down into my chest as my muscles clenched around the invasive finger. The action didn't deter her or make her pull it out. Not at all, she simply kept going. And even as none of her hands held me down I remained where I was, flat on my back. It was impossible to move, not even out of fright, because fear and panic never again crossed my mind.

If I'm being completely honest, I think the experience is the closest you can be to heaven on Earth, in a sense. Especially as she angled her body so my mouth could be filled with one of her full breasts. The slight pain in my nipples and in my ass turned into pure exhilarating joy. Every nerve and fiber of my body was abuzz, and it was only heightened the moment a second finger joined the first.

She lifted her lips from my neck with a soft wet sound, and raised her upper body and studied me intently, studying my reaction. It didn't seem to do much to her, though, and her hand didn't slow down either, still keeping that same agonizing pace, and somehow it was only making it better. My vision seemed to grow blurry and a tingling feeling made its way across the inside of my skull, just behind my eyes.

My shaft became impossibly hard, throbbed intensely with lustful pressure. Then she pushed with such force that I cried out from the strain. "Not so hard! Gawd!"

My eyes rolled back into their sockets. It felt like a dull knife, or something else, not necessarily dangerous or harmful, but just wrong somehow, that sharpened pressure in such a way it just didn't seem to make sense or want to work properly. Catrina didn't remove her finger as she simply continued, her strength overwhelming mine. But the sharp feeling wasn't entirely unpleasant. In fact, the way she did it gave the entire experience an extreme urgency. Desperation for release built up in my bowels, the excitement made the muscles in my ass tighten and press back at her fingers. I could have cum. Just from this alone. In an instant I knew how close I was, but she backed down and slowed, which was almost worse.

This seemed to happen over and over again, with the mysterious girl pushing, teasing me to the point that I could see stars behind my closed eyes, and the pressure building and growing in the base of my cock was an indication that it was imminent, then she stopped dead and just stopped, slowing down the finger and lessening the pressure. It was torture. Horrible yet exciting and fulfilling, I just couldn't fight back the pleasure and my breathing got harsher, quicker.

As time passed and she teased, I was being driven mad from need. I finally begged.

"Please," I gasped.

"Please what?" Catrina asked. The look she gave me was utterly predatory and satisfied beyond belief, and it drove me mad. Her gaze was burning, staring down into me, but not through. Poking and prodding me, more than just her hands and her fingers were doing. Something deep and primal seemed to be probing within my soul, searching, hunting.

I wasn't sure where the words even came from, but something seemed to overcome me. "Mistress... please allow me the pleasure," I groaned, writhing and bucking. I knew my cock would explode at the first hint if she just sped up a little bit the right way.

"Oh, but then you have to promise," she began. Her voice had grown husky and lustful, dripping with lust and malice.

"Promise?!" I forced the words out through gritted teeth. "Promise, ugh, I promise! Anything." My arms flailed out as I wrapped my fists around the pillow and squeezed.

"Promise me you're mine. You will come down with me to the dungeon to have some fun," she demanded. There wasn't a single hint of insecurity in her voice, and I wasn't able to protest as my brain was unable to understand what was happening. "Oww!... aaah, oh-kaay," I rasped.

"Swear on your mother and your sisters," she demanded.

"How do you know-" I began, utterly confused between the agonizing pleasure and her words that poisoned my mind.

"Swear!"

"I... I, o...o," I sputtered, so I tried to concentrate again, still consumed by my own orgasm. "I, ah, oh fuck!" I cried out, wanting nothing more than to ejaculate, but she backed off again, keeping the teasing motions and touch at bay. I panted and craned my neck up and tried once more.

"I-I..." It seemed as if the rest of my sentence wanted to block itself, trying to escape to keep me from promising my loyalty. And something told me that it was the wrong thing to do, but I was desperate. I promised to have sex with the entity in this castle if she'd allow me the sweet, sweet pleasure. My brain was mush and the urge to promise grew with intensity the closer I was to climaxing. So, in the end, it seemed like there was no other choice.

"I s...s-" I began again, barely managing to stutter those words out. Catrina's stare hardened as if I hadn't pleased her or if it wasn't the answer she wanted, which sent a chill down my spine, but the pleasure won the internal struggle. "-we... sw- swear oh-on m-my- sis-agh!" I began.

Before I had finished it, the demon atop my stomach drove her fingers right into the spot, the perfect little motion at the perfect angle and with the perfect force and speed to drive me past the limit.

"Aaah!" I called out with all my being as the contractions sent spurt after spurt up into the air, almost painfully hard. I clenched, shaking, twisting, as the blinding and wonderful flash of light ran across my field of view. As my orgasm slowed down she kissed me again.

"So lovely to see someone so helpless and subdued," Catrina stated, not letting me go, "to have them writhing under your fingers is so... deliciously arousing. Don't you agree?"

The feel of her soft, full lips against mine, her tongue against mine, and the silken hairs falling from her shoulder across my cheek. She smelled like warm fresh baked goods, rich earth after rain, and roses. Her soft, inviting breasts against my chest...

It took a while until I came down, and then I couldn't find her. She had left as mysteriously as she had arrived. I thought to myself I might explore the graveyard tomorrow, in search of her. Find a way down into the dungeons where I had promised I'd go. I was desperate for more. A hunger roared inside of me, and only Catrina could satisfy that craving. She was my true mistress.

*

When I woke the next morning, the room was softly illuminated by the morning sun shining through one of the tall windows. It cast the furniture and decor into an orange, magical-looking tone, the drapes on the canopy bed the same color, everything was softly illuminated, and the rays coming through the window bathed the entire bedroom in an eerie calm and peace. It took me a good while to fully recall and understand what had happened yesterday, and the switch that had been made within me.