The Ancestral Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything before Catrina now seemed foggy and hazy, no matter what it was, as if my brain had decided to shut a few drawers or doors and labeled it to never open, throw away, or even touch or interact with again. Catrina's mere existence, and what we had done together last night, was burned into my memory forever.

I laid for a long while staring at the ceiling, and finally allowed the events from the previous evening to swim to the surface and flood my waking memory, overpowering the others. Images of her shapely form and her long, lithe legs spread apart as she loomed above me with her crimson red hair falling in thick tresses down to frame her face and those smirking, enticing lips, her slim waist with the deep navel above that enticing and soft V-line and above that... Oh. Oh.

Just the thought was enough to awaken my desire, and I groaned as it made itself known. Why, though?

Did it really happen? Maybe it had been a fever dream? A fantasy that came to life? Perhaps an angel that had shown me some heavenly pleasure and then disappeared the same way as a mist would on a humid and warm summer day?

No. That was fucking real, no question. I recalled Catrina's biting down and sinking her sharp canines into my skin. The sharp sensation was vivid. I took a few fingertips to my skin where her teeth had been embedded. The sharp pain that followed was a bitter sting, but at the moment it happened I had barely registered her bite as there were other sensations running a loop through my head.

But right now, there was one emotion running through me: Catrina.

My desire, no, my obsession had been ignited. Like a lit match in a paper bag. A raging forest fire in an inferno. All I could think about was how to get a fix of what she gave me and just the thought of what she offered me was enough. I bolted out of bed in utter urgency and dressed in a haste, throwing my clothes on as I quickly headed out of the bedroom. As my mind focused on her, and what we had shared, my imagination seemed to drift off, and a fleeting and half remembered idea took hold of the forefront of my thinking.

I damn near jogged down the hallway and to where I knew that cellar door was. And it was now open. Open and inviting. The darkness below didn't scare me nor bother me, because all that remained of my mind were my wants and needs. That was all my brain could focus on. Her, and her alone. The sensual desire and thrill I'd never experienced before in my young life drove me forwards, towards the small staircase. Determined to keep my oath I swore in the night, I stepped forward, soon to be consumed by the darkness.

- The end

*

Thanks for reading. Again, also thanks to Roxy for inspiration and feedback.