The Anderson Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh. It's alright. You don't have to apologize every time you say Robin or Phil. I'm fine."

Mike placed his fingers on her lips. He raised her chin to make her look him in the eyes. He only continued when she finally did so, "And yes, she has taught me well." They both stopped their movements as they leaned against each other. There was a sudden feeling of intimacy in the air. She felt his finger retreating after it had slowly traced over her closed lips. Her breathing quickened as he seemed to pull her closer into him, negating the distance between them to nil.

The time seemed to stop for Mike as he stood there, staring at Vanessa. Sheen of sweat coated her face and her arms. Her shoulders trembled ever so slightly, and a pink blush had crept up on her fair cheeks. Only the right strap of her gown was holding it in place, preventing the dress from falling down and exposing her breasts to his eyes while the other one had slid down her shoulder giving him a mesmerizing view of her deep cleavage. He placed his hands on her waist, ever so close to her butt. The heat radiating from her body and the heavy breathing coming from her mouth only made him hold her tighter.

'She's a vision...'

Vanessa was like a deer in headlights. She knew she was supposed to do something, but her feet were rooted. She continued to stare at Mike, unable to take her eyes off him. It was getting harder for her to make sense of what was happening to her. As if in a trance she stood there, waiting for something to happen, something to break this spell. She watched his lips close the distance between them and she shut her eyes in acceptance.

She felt him tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear and place soft kiss on the tip of her nose. When she opened her eyes, she saw his broad back walking away from her. Her heart raced when he halted his steps. Only his voice rung out in the otherwise empty room as he continued walking forward without turning back.

"Goodnight mom."

"...Good...night," she whispered.

...

(Part 5)

"You feel incredible, babe."

Julie was back at Ryan's place, and in his bed. She wanted to forget everything for a while. What was supposed to be a nice, relaxing day, a day when her cousin had returned home after being away for six whole years, had gradually turned into one of the shittiest days of her life. Now all she wanted was to turn off her brain and stop her mind from sprinting a mile a second. 'A round of good, hard fucking ought to take care of it...' was what she thought when she asked Ryan to take her to his place.

"You feel so tight, babe."

So here she was, lying under Ryan, getting her pussy drilled by his cock. Her hair was a mess due to the rough banging and her clothes were strewn on the bed, an indicator of her hurried actions. There was no foreplay, no teasing, but only pure fucking. It was usually the way she did like it with all her one night stands but tonight even more so. She sought release and didn't care for much else, and was very thankful that Ryan was already hard by the time she was on the bed. So she hadn't had to work his dick to make it hard to enter her pussy.

"Babe... so good, babe."

Ryan rammed into her and groaned. Julie was pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit to further increase her arousal. It was something she used whenever she was in a hurry. Usually it would do the trick, but not tonight. Tonight she wasn't feeling anything. Her pussy wasn't even getting wet. By this time she would be groaning and moaning in pleasure but not tonight. It was like some switch had been flipped inside her head and she could not stop thinking about Mike. She kept coming back to the image of Mike and Sarah together with Joe and it was throwing her mood off the good time she was supposed to be having.

'What's the fucking deal!?'

It was way past being funny. There was a certain disconnect in her mind and she could not keep her mind from going back to Mike. On any other night she would have been enjoying the thrusts to her pussy but tonight Mike's face would cross with Ryan's and she was getting tired of it. She tried to push him away but he kept coming back. So she decided to embrace it. She thought about how she would look if she was standing next to Mike and her pussy gave an unexpected jerk in response.

'What!?'

Her eyes opened wide, she was stunned at this revelation. 'Where did that come from? Do I want him!? Do I want to be married!? It's crazy...' she pictured herself as a young wife with a husband but it didn't do much for her. Gulping in a breath she replaced the faceless husband with Mike and a flood of juices were released from the depths of her opening. Like her canal had suddenly widened, inviting the invading member with open arms.

'Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What the fuck!' she shut her eyes tight in an attempt to forget the image of Mike at the chapel, kissing her.

"Oh Babe, I'll cum in a second if you do that again."

Julie was quite shocked by the arousal she was experiencing. Against her better judgment she dared to replace Ryan, who was busy rocking his hips on top her, with Mike. A shiver ran down her spine as her pleasure valve turned to full. The experiment was a resounding... failure.

"Oh babe, you are killing me!"

She was sure now. It had nothing to do with being a wife or a mother or anything close to that, but it had everything to do with Mike. 'I may have developed a crush on Mike...' she whimpered at the thought of it. In between two minds, she chose pleasure, mind numbing pleasure, over moral integrity.

'There's nothing wrong with thinking it. It's just some plain-old, innocent imagination... it's not like its incest...'

She envisioned it was Mike who was on top of her, that it was his dick inside her pussy, that it was his finger flicking her clit, that it was his tongue licking on her nipples.

"Yes, just like that, do it more..."

"What babe? You like that? Sure, I'll do it again."

Julie had tuned out Ryan, already immersed in her fantasy. Her pussy got wetter and wetter as she fell deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. She had completely lost all her inhibitions against the moral implications of fantasizing about her own cousin, justifying it as just a fantasy. She flipped her position and sat down on his cock in the reverse cowgirl position, best way to not get distracted by Ryan's face, which suddenly seemed quite repulsive.

"Oh babe, I love it when you take charge!"

Julie was in the zone and not even that surprising comment registered in her brain. She was moaning as she rode on Mike's dick, at least in her mind. Her whole body grew hotter with each passing second. 'Oh Mike, Oh Mike, fuck me...' she called out her cousin's name in her mind as she had another orgasm.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum..."

Julie was pulled back to reality by Ryan's warning. She increased the pace of her ministrations over his cock, put more pressure on her clit as her twerking changed to grinding, and pinched her nipples.

"Mike..." she whispered, unaware that her voice was leaking out.

"Babe, d-"

Ryan's voice changed to a grunt as the pressure on his dick made it impossible for him to have any faculty of his being. The vaginal walls around his dick were churning it between them.

Julie could sense she was on the verge of one of the biggest orgasms of her life and as a result of it she was muttering incompressible words, barely able to think anymore, lost in the sinful pleasure as she was.

"Ooohh..." Julie screamed as she came and came. Her eyes were shut with her head tilted back as globs of cum hit her stomach coming out of Ryan's dick.

She climbed down from over him when her senses came back to her. Breathing out a sigh of contentment, she wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her arm, and there was only a single thought that ran through her mind at that point.

'So, I guess I'm hot for my cousin.'

She closed her eyes and let out a long, weary sigh.

'I'm fucked...'

...

"Babe, you could've stayed the night."

Ryan was driving Julie to her home, quite puzzled by her insistence to return back. She had stayed the night many a times previously and he didn't see any need to bend over backwards just because her car was parked at her mother's house. He gazed at her for a few seconds more but didn't harp on any longer seeing as she was not paying attention to him.

"Ryan, we have to talk," Julie said as soon as Ryan turned off the engine.

"Okay!?"

Julie glanced out towards her house. The light from the neighbor's window illuminated the sidewalk. This did nothing to calm her anxious mind. There was an awkward silence in the car as she kept avoiding his gaze while he waited for her to talk. She sighed as she finally turned to face him.

"I don't think we should see each other anymore."

"Okay, babe."

"It's not y-" Julie paused, she stared at him for a moment as her eyes turned round. "What?" she asked in a surprised tone.

"It's okay. I'll meet somebody else," Ryan said, totally nonchalant. There was not a moment of hesitation in his voice.

Julie was more than a little surprised by this display. She had been worried about his reaction but it looked as if he was completely fine with her decision. It would have been better if she did it later but once she had made up her mind about breaking it off with him, she couldn't wait to get it over with. She had realized it while she was in his bed that he wouldn't do it for her anymore, so there wasn't a point to keep him around. It had always been her policy to get rid of the dead weight. But she didn't for a second believe the easy going attitude of Ryan.

"Really? You're not upset?"

"It's okay, babe. I can tell that you like someone else. It's cool."

Julie was unaware of her earlier slip of tongue, that when she was in throes of passion, having the time of her life, she had called out Mike instead of Ryan. So she guessed that Ryan was just giving the both of them a way out of the situation without making it weird.

'Huh... I didn't expect this.'

Though she was oddly disappointed by his lack of reaction, she was thankful that it was all over and hadn't turned into him making a big deal out of it as she had expected him to. Throughout the car ride she had thought up a various different ways to placate him as she had done with her past boyfriends. But now there was no need for them anymore.

'It's better this way, anyway.'

She got out of the car and leaned in from the window to give him a final kiss of parting. Without a second glance she walked away from his car.

"See you around, babe."

Julie smiled to herself at the entrance of her house as she heard him drive away in the night.

...

(Part 6)

Sarah took off her earrings and put them on her dresser. She was a little tipsy from the wine she had over dinner. So she was slow in her actions when she took off her necklace. As she was washing up her makeup in the sink, she replayed the events of the night in her mind.

'Rick was a little weird tonight...'

It was the usual, once a weekend, date night with Rick. She could tell that he was fidgety throughout their time in the restaurant. When she had asked him about it, he played it off as something work related which was a little unusual as he was generally quick to discuss and seek her opinion in any of the tricky issues. Though she was a little upset that he didn't confide in her, she didn't push for it. Deborah had once advised her, "Don't rock the boat," and she took it to heart. So she was fine that he was hiding something from her, as long as it wasn't anything big she could just overlook it.

Earlier she had not been in the mood for a night out as she was quite tired after spending the day with Mike and Joe, but it was a date night. So she got dressed in nice evening dress, put on a little makeup, wore her jewelry and accompanied her boyfriend to their usual place for date night. And though she had dressed modestly for the occasion and nothing as extravagant as the gorgeous blue dress she had worn a few weeks ago for Mike's welcome back party, she was quite pleased with the way she looked.

Some may call it boring, Julie did always call her unadventurous, but she was fine with it and didn't see it the same way. Never the one to rock the boat, she was comfortable in the way things were going, even if they seemed a bit monotonous at this point. That's why she made herself presentable for a night out, even if she would've much preferred to spend the night curled up in their bed.

'I wonder what happened!'

She went up to check up on him only to find him pacing around in their bedroom nervously. A little worried, she gently placed a hand on his back, but flinched back when he jumped up in reaction to it.

"You scared me!"

"No. You scared me." Sarah retorted.

"What happened? Why are you so-so... on edge?"

"Oh, it's... can you sit down for a moment?"

Rick held her hands and made her sit on the edge of the bed while he kneeled down in front of her. Sarah was quite confused by his actions but kept quiet and waited for him to say whatever was in his mind, because she was sure there was something.

"Sarah... I love you. Words aren't enough to describe how much I love you. So I want to show you. I want to show you how much I love you. For the rest of our lives."

Rick took out a ring from his pocket and held it to her.

"Will you marry me?"

Sarah was stunned by this sudden turn of events. She hadn't a clue that Rick would propose marriage to her. They never talked about it and he had expressed to her very early in their dating days that he was not interested in getting married, ever. So this was a shock.

"Sarah?"

'What's happening? What's he doing?'

She was not prepared for this. There were a whole lot of things going through her mind. It was confusing, it was unnerving and it was frightening. She was comfortable with the way things were going and didn't think that she would have to make this decision, ever. Her heart was racing and her mind was right there with it.

'What about Joe?'

"Sarah?"

'What about Mike?'

"SARAH!"

...

It was a Saturday morning and Julie's sweet sleep was disturbed by her ringing phone. It was her mother on the line. The last person she wanted to hear from.

"Julie. Come by the house, Sarah has some announcement to make."

"Oh."

"Don't be late."

Julie tossed the phone and mocked her mother as she put her head back on the pillow.

'Don't be late.'

"Humph. Who does she think she is? Ordering me around like that."

"I heard that."

Deborah's voice came out the phone, making her jump up from the bed.

"Oops. Sorry."

She hastily apologized before she hung up for real this time. She sighed at her continuing bad luck. Giving one last look at her comfy bed, she trudged towards the bathroom.

'Wonder what Sarah has to say...'

It didn't take much time for her to take a shower and get ready. Figuring that her mother must have kept a portion of breakfast for her, she got out of the house and jumped into her car. Before she could get out her driveway though, she prayed for one thing.

'Please, don't let Mike be there.'

She had been avoiding her cousin ever since he had returned and especially since the night of the party which was quite a difficult thing to do as she found out over the last few weeks. He was now working at the same place and no matter how much she tried they were bound to cross paths throughout the day. It got so bad that even the usually clueless George had asked her if everything was alright with them. But the problem was it was not getting better with time. She had continued to avoid him, not comfortable at all in his vicinity.

'I was drunk.' Was what she kept telling herself but it wasn't working because Mike had persistently haunted her in her fantasies. It was bad and she knew it. But she was helpless against the tide that was Mike. She was so ashamed of it, of herself that she hadn't even told Ashley about it. That her cousin was the man in her dreams, quite literally.

When she entered her parents' house, she found the rest of the Anderson women in the kitchen. Sarah was looking as radiant as ever and her mother and aunt were silently sipping their coffee. She greeted them lightly before moving towards the grub.

'Nice. Pancakes.'

"Now that your sister's here, finally, tell us."

"What about Dad?" Sarah asked her mother in return.

"He's left his phone here. You know how he doesn't like to be disturbed when he's playing golf."

'God forbid if something gets in the way of a round of golf,' Julie thought to herself as she poured herself a glass of juice.

"Then Uncle George must be with him."

Vanessa shrugged her shoulders without saying anything more on the subject.

"What about Mike?"

"He's out with Joe. It will take some time for him to come back."

Julie sighed in relief after listening to Vanessa. She almost dropped her glass when Sarah had mentioned Mike. She composed herself and tried to act as nonchalant as possible without drawing any attention to herself.

"Okay then..."

"I'm engaged."

There was a whole hullaballoo after Sarah's announcement. Deborah and Vanessa were fawning over her and inspecting the ring in every which way. Julie had also joined in the commotion and was hanging over Sarah's shoulders, her arms wrapped her sister's neck. The four of them had moved to the living room and Sarah was telling them about the proposal.

"Unimpressive." Julie summed up it in one word what everyone else was feeling. Vanessa playfully swatted her niece for her brashness but couldn't keep herself from smiling.

As the other three Anderson women chatted about the upcoming wedding and how they were going to have to plan everything out, Julie found that she was on the periphery, barely able to keep up with them. Feeling a little lonely and left out, she sat on the sofa to the side of them and kept watching Sarah, trying to get a read on her.

Julie was happy for Sarah, truly happy, yet there was a little voice in the back of head that was pestering her, constantly.

'Why can't I get someone...'

She was lost in her thoughts, wallowing inwardly in self pity, when her view was blocked by a towering presence.

'Shit, its Mike...'

Julie panicked at the sight of him and was unable to move an inch as she remained still, foolishly gazing at Mike's back.

Composing herself, she stood from her seat without making a sound. She started as Mike moved his feet, almost simultaneously, but he moved not towards her, instead as she held her breath he moved forwards and towards Sarah.

Julie watched him as he opened his arms and Sarah crashed into his chest, her arms wrapping around his back, crushing him with them. His head was bowed down, hidden behind the brown hair of Sarah, and it was hard for anyone else to make sense of the low murmurs exchanged between them.

Julie was silent and so were Vanessa and Deborah. The moment felt heavy to them as if they were intruding on something private. The spell was broken when Joe tugged on Sarah's leg. She kneeled down and clutched Joe to her as a sob escaped her lips.

'Why? And Mike's shirt also seems a bit wet around the shoulders. Why's she crying?'

Julie turned to Deborah to find the same perplexed look mirrored on her face.

...

(Part 7)

John whispered to Deborah about the surprise he had prepared for Sarah whereas Julie and George were talking about an investment they had recently made as they all waited for Mike and Vanessa to join them. Quite different to the rest of them Sarah was pensively looking upstairs towards Mike's room.