The Anderson Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. We just never stopped."

"And he was okay with it?"

"Yeah."

"Why? How?"

Julie slid over him, her arms either side of his head, bent at the elbows and supporting her face. His dick was sandwiched between her pussy and his stomach.

"I don't know how or why he was okay with it but he just was."

Seeing the skeptical look on her face, he sighed.

"It was different, you know. And it was not like we did it every night. Sometimes just... it happened. Phil was..." he shrugged his shoulders, giving up on making her understand.

Julie shifted downward to rest her head on his chest. She was still not convinced but she accepted it. His dick seemed to show signs of life once more due to all the friction caused by her movements on top of him. She stroked it to full hardness and put it inside her needy pussy.

"Oooh. Yes!"

She sucked in a breath as she weighed down on his erect cock. Grinding on it, she asked, "So did you ever-"

"Threesome?"

Julie raised her eyebrows, a naughty smile on her face.

"Yeah."

His dick jumped when he said it and she moaned in response.

"And did you?"

"What?"

"You know...?"

"I don't know," Mike smirked at her blushing self.

"You know... DP?" she whispered.

"Yeah."

"Oh God!" she groaned and ground her clit with greater force. It was like she had a mini climax just from listening to his answer, picturing it in her mind.

Mike spit on his fingers and circled it on her back door.

"What are you-"

He shut her mouth by placing his finger over her lips, feeding her. She groaned and jerked when he poked her opening.

"Uhh...Uhh..."

"It was her birthday..."

Mike held her butt cheeks apart.

"... It was a treat for her. I was in her pussy and Phil in... her ass."

His finger pushed past her anal ring and buried itself up to the first digit.

"Ahh..." Julie swept her hair as she let out a loud guttural moan.

"It was slow at first..."

He gradually got his whole finger inside her. His cock was harder than ever and could feel the invasive member opposite side of the membrane.

"... But then she asked for it. So..."

He started rocking his hips and wiggling his finger, thrusting it in and out.

"... We fucked her. Hard and fast."

Julie lost herself as he started to ream her form beneath her. His cock and his finger were both jutting in and out of her in a fluid motion, and it was the best thing she ever experienced. Before that she had never explored anal play but she had become a fan. As he described to her, in explicit detail, how he and Phil double teamed Robin, she howled in pleasure which was muffled by his hand.

Mike felt close to cumming himself after that animalistic display of Julie on top of him.

"... After that we both came inside her. Just like this..."

He shot jets of cum deep inside her pussy. She jerked when she felt it hit her depth and climaxed all over him once again.

She spread out beside him, his cum leaking out of her pussy. They were both panting heavily, too sapped after their mutual climax.

Julie was all fucked out. All her frustrations from the past few weeks went poof in air after he creampied her. She turned to him and found him staring at her. They looked at each other and found a lot of questions reflected in each other's eyes. But there was a prevalent one among those.

"What now?"

*****

To be continued...?

Thank you for reading.

Please rate and comment. You can also send feedback through the site, I will reply to them as soon as I can.