The Angel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew immediately what she was telling me. My god. My image of her from my own playing the night before came rushing back.

"Well, I'm glad you think my writing is... worthy of your attention."

She held up her Kindle. "I am still reading it. I was reading as you came in. You were right. It is a romance as much as it is anything else. A real love story... Can I ask you a question?"

I wondered what was coming but replied, "Of course. Anything."

"Is it really a true story?"

I raised an eyebrow, she wasn't the first person to ask this. "Well, the names and places have been changed to protect the innocent, but otherwise yes. Every word."

"And this happened how long ago?"

"About twenty years..."

I realised she was asking for another reason, "So, you're what, forty now?"

I giggled, "Yes. Caught me. I'm actually forty one."

I looked at her anew. Trying to guess at her age which, for me, is always more difficult with African people. I was assuming she was maybe in her mid thirties.

She obviously realised what I was trying to do and said, "Forty four. So I could be your older woman." She laughed and I was stunned. Was she coming onto me?

I laughed with her and said, "I'm impressed. I really had you in your mid thirties at the most."

She held up her glass and we chinked as she said, "Well, here's to young looking people. I thought you were maybe thirty two."

We sipped on our drinks and I basked in the compliment she had paid me.

After a moment's silence I said, "I'm so glad you like the story and that it hasn't made you run away. I've been looking forward to seeing you all day."

I realised I was being far too obvious but she pleasantly surprised me by smiling and saying, "Oh? Well, me too. I have... had thoughts about you all night and all day. I wanted to meet my Mysterious Anna once again to tell her she is a wonderful writer."

I blushed at her words but said, "Thank you. It means a lot. We authors are an insecure bunch so we need constant affirmation."

She put her hand over my wrist. I thrilled in the tingles her warm hands sent through me, to one place in particular, and she said, "I mean it. I am sincere. You really do have a way with words. If I was ever to think about being with another woman I would want it to be someone like you."

I swallowed and placed my other hand over hers, "Well, I am honoured that you feel that way."

I smiled, removed my hands and lifted my glass, "To my African Angel Angela for being a friend and for liking my writing."

She smiled and said, "To my Mysterious Anna for opening my eyes just a little."

We chinked our glasses and both took sips of our drinks. I realised we were both quite low.

"May I get you another drink, Angela?"

"Yes. I think I'd like that."

I caught Kendra's eye and she came over, "Same again, Angela? Rum and coke? Anna? Chardonnay?"

"Yes please, Kendra." I replied.

She went away to organise our drinks and I asked the question I always like to ask when I meet one of my readers. "So, so far, what is your favourite part of the story?"

Angela considered, "Oh, that's easy. The bit where Becky shows you Saturn through the telescope. So romantic. It gave me goosebumps."

I smiled. That is one of my strongest abiding memories from my earliest time with Becky.

"I'm so glad you liked that part. I clearly remember my feelings, my desire and trepidation all mixed up into one.."

"I can tell that from the way you write about it," Angela said smiling back at me.

"And I'm also glad because a lot of the time people pick out a... well... scene. If you know what I mean?"

Kendra had returned with our drinks.

"There you go ladies. Um... Anna. May I ask a question?"

I looked at her. She looked a little nervous. I wondered what was going through her mind but replied, "Of course."

"I've been sort of overhearing your conversation now and then," she obviously saw the concerned look on my face, "No, no. I haven't been eavesdropping. I just gathered that you write and... do I understand that you're a published author?"

I relaxed. I know, I should be used to being judged but I don't see why I should be anymore. The world, at least in Europe, has caught up with me.

I smiled, "Yes, I am."

"Wow. That's brilliant. If I buy one of your books would you sign it for me? You're here all week, right?"

'Here we go again,' I thought to myself. Out loud I said, "Um, that depends. They're not what you would call mainstream novels."

She cocked her head to one side and I could feel Angela beside me looking intently at the exchange. Of course, she knew my 'secret' so she was waiting for the reaction.

"What sort of stories are they?"

Angela jumped in and rescued me with, "They're wonderful romances, Kendra, but Anna doesn't gloss over the... more detailed parts of the encounters. If that makes sense."

'What a wonderful way to describe my work', I thought and my heart filled with so much love and respect for my African Angel.

Kendra looked at Angela and said, "Oh? You've read Anna's books?"

She smiled and said, "I'm about two chapters into the first one I've read and I am totally absorbed in Anna's world."

Kendra looked back at me, "Then I would still love you to sign a copy of one of your books. Would I be able to get one in a local bookshop?"

I was fairly sure she could but I had a better idea, "I have a few copies of my latest book in my room. I'd be happy to give you a signed copy."

Angela looked at me and, in a mock stern voice said, "You've been holding out on me, Anna! I want a signed copy as well."

I laughed and putting my hands up in defence I said, "Okay, okay. You win. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll be back."

I got down off the stool, trusting Angela to keep an eye on my handbag, headed quickly back to my room and grabbed a couple of copies of 'Field of Roses' then hurried back down to the bar to find Kendra serving someone else and Angela reading her Kindle again.

She looked up as I approached and smiled. "Ah, our famous author returns."

I blushed. "Oh stop it. I'm not famous. I just like writing."

Her face went soft and serious for a moment, "I am only teasing but," she gestured at her Kindle, "I like your writing too. A lot more than I thought I would. I've now reached Sunday morning and I so want to read more."

I decided to tease back, "Oh, well. If you want me to leave you alone..."

She shocked me with her reaction. Quite loudly she said, "No! No, Anna. Please don't go."

I smiled and said, "I was teasing too, silly. I don't want to leave you."

I sat down on the stool once more and opened my handbag, searching for my pen. Taking it out I opened one of the books and signed it.

'To My African Angel, Angela

with love always

Anna

xxxxx'

Handing the book back to her she read the inscription and looked back up at me, those dark brown eyes wide and inviting. She got off her stool and came over, giving me a hug and a brief kiss on my left cheek. "Oh, thank you Anna. This means so much to me. Thank you."

At that moment, Kendra came back. Angela let me go and sat back down. I was very definitely affected by the close contact with her. Kendra picked up the other book and I reached over saying, "Give me a second..." and took it back, opening it up and signing:

'To Kendra

The best barmaid in the world

Love and hugs

Anna

xxxx'

"There," I said, handing the book back to her.

"Thank you, Anna," she said, and then she started reading the blurb on the back of the book. Here, I knew, was the moment of truth.

She read it, her brow creased a little and then her eyebrows shot up in surprise and she looked back up at me.

"Oh. I see. I... had no idea. Well, I suppose, what with you and Angela I should have..."

The look of shock on Angela's face would, in other circumstances, have been hilarious.

"No, Kendra," she said, "no. I'm not. Really. At all."

Kendra looked surprised, "But you said you really like Anna's writing..."

"I do. Very much. But I'm not... I just like her writing."

I thought I should help Angela out a little. "Kendra, I am indeed gay, but I can atest that Angela is one hundred percent straight. I hope you don't have a problem with either of those places on the 'spectrum'"

She looked shocked, "No. No, I don't. Not at all. We are all somewhere on the... spectrum."

I smiled once more, "Well, good. I'm glad you aren't judging me."

She scanned the bar to see if there was anybody listening. There didn't seem to be, so she said, quietly, "I am also somewhere on that spectrum. Not one hundred percent anything."

I was slightly shocked, but also delighted. Such a confession is usually something that comes after a lot more familiarity but I shouldn't have been surprised. In my experience most people are somewhere in the middle, some more one way than the other, but rarely like Angela.

Someone was trying to attract Kendra's attention, so she excused herself, left us, taking her book and placing it on a shelf below the bar.

I looked at the time. I realised I should probably eat but really had no appetite.

Angela put her hand on mine, "What is it, Anna? What's wrong? Do you have to be somewhere?"

I was so full of sudden conflict. "I... I should eat, but I'm not hungry. I had a large lunch so I'll probably skip dinner. We're having such a lovely time that I don't want to leave..."

"Don't leave me Anna. Please. I want..."

She stopped and stared at me.

My heart was skipping beats as I said, "You want...?"

"I think... I think I want you to be my first."

I stared back at her, stunned, "You do? But you're..."

"I know. One hundred percent. But with you I'm beginning to think I could be different. But only with you. Does that make sense?"

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry, "You're sure?"

She laughed ruefully, "No. I'm scared, but reading your words makes me want to understand. To experience it. With you..." She paused briefly, "God. I'm so sorry. I'm being presumptuous. You probably have no interest in..."

I stopped her and said, "No. Stop. Yes, I'm flattered and yes, I want to as well. I have almost from the first moment I laid eyes on you."

She smiled, looked around and said, "I want to. So much. I have very special feelings going on," and here her eyes dropped down to her lap, "down there."

I decided to slow things down a little. I really didn't want her to do something she might regret.

"Let's have one more drink, then if you're still sure..."

She chuckled again, "I'm not sure, like I said, but yes. We'll have one more drink."

Kendra came back and said, "One more, ladies?"

I smiled at her and then Angela and said, "Yes, please Kendra. Then I'd like to close my tab?"

Angela said, "and I'll close mine too."

Kendra raised an eyebrow, "Going for dinner somewhere?"

She didn't need to know and I felt Angla wouldn't want anyone to know so just said, "Yeah. We've got to eat. Starving."

"If you're eating in the hotel restaurant I can hold your tabs open," she offered.

"Um. No. We're going out. Thank you though, Kendra. Very kind."

She seemed disappointed, but went and got our drinks and brought our tabs over and we signed them. She had to go and serve a couple of new customers, saying, "Well, if I don't see you again, have a great evening. Thank you so much for the book, Anna. I'll start reading it tonight. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Definitely. Looking forward to it," I said.

Angela said, "Yes. Thank you Kendra."

For some reason I was as nervous as I knew Angela to be. Lifting our glasses I offered a toast, "To new adventures."

She stared into my eyes and smiled, "Yes. My new adventure."

As we finished our drinks I said, "Are you still sure, Angela? You can say 'no' and we can move on."

She took a deep breath.

"I know that if I don't at least try, I will regret it for the rest of my life."

We placed our empty glasses on the bar and got up. I led the way to the lift and we waited in expectant silence on the ride up. We headed down the hallway and I opened my door and Angela entered ahead of me.

She turned as the door closed and we faced each other, standing near the bed.

I knew from my first time all those years ago how nervous she must be, almost certainly more so than I had been since she claimed never to have had such feelings. I put my hand on the side of her face and she nuzzled into it.

"Are you still sure, Angela?"

She sighed, "Yes, Anna. Please."

I leaned forward and kissed her. Our lips met briefly and then more passionately. I placed my arms around her and we pressed together, feeling our bodies against each other.

I knew that she would be nervous and self conscious about being naked in front of me so decided to take that particular lead. I pulled back, removed my cardigan, dropped it on one of the chairs by the window, and turned my back to her.

"Can you unzip me, please?"

She came and I could feel her fingers shaking as she undid the clasp at the top and then slid the zip all the way down. I shrugged it off my shoulders and she helped slide my arms out and then it dropped to the floor and I stepped out now just in my bra, panties and heels.

She looked at me, her eyes glancing down over my body and I just let her look. I didn't want to do anything to scare her.

She said, "Do... do I take off my dress?"

"When you feel you want to. Maybe wait..."

I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, letting it fall off my arms, revealing myself. She took a step forward and placed her mouth on mine and we kissed again. Her hands went behind me and she pulled me close, cupping my bottom in her hands. I could feel her breasts against mine through the thin material of her dress and a little shiver went through me. I was about as turned on as it is possible to be right then. I could feel my clit and the warmth in my panties.

I was quite surprised when I felt her thumbs hook into the waistband at the side of my panties. She stepped back and lowered them, revealing me to her gaze. She slid them all the way down and undid my shoes, which she removed, sliding the panties off after them. I was now completely naked.

She stood back up and her eyes seemed to be filled with fire and passion. In a slightly shaky voice she said, "I feel like I already know your body from reading your words but... I love seeing you in reality. You are beautiful Anna."

I blushed at her compliment and was surprised when she turned and said, "Will you help me, please, Anna?"

I leaned forward and undid the zip on the back of her dress, sliding it down and then sliding it off her shoulders. She was wearing a matching black bra and panty set. I undid her shoes and she stepped out of them. She stepped out of her dress and turned to me.

"I dreamed of this moment since I read your book last night."

So, she had had a similar evening. Maybe we were linked in some psychic way. I leaned forward and we fell into each other's arms, kissing passionately. I reached up and undid her bra, pulling back briefly to slide it off her revealing her breasts almost exactly as I had imagined them. Her stiff dark nipples were much bigger than mine and so beautiful. I leaned down and took one in my mouth, gently sucking and nibbling with my teeth. There was a sharp intake of breath and a moan.

"Oh yes. Yes," she said breathily.

I hooked my fingers into her panties and slowly slid them down and off revealing her beautiful pussy. The dark skin contrasting so beautifully with my lighter fingers as I brushed them through her curly, black pubic hair.

Her lips were puffy and glistening and her clit was very proud of its hood. There was the wonderfully musky scent of her sex.

I stood back up and drank in her beauty. "You are more beautiful and elegant than I had imagined."

"Thank you, Anna... "

I stopped her with a soft kiss, took her hand and led her to the bed, where we sat next to each other and started kissing again. Gentle pecks at first but building slowly up with more passion, our eyes closed. I bit gently on her lower lip and I let my hand wander down over her breasts, taking one of her very stiff nipples between my thumb and forefinger and squeezing gently. She moaned into me.

I let my hand wander down over her beautiful tummy and ran my fingers through her pubic hair and I thrilled as her legs opened to my touch. I put two fingers just above her clit and started gentle movements left and right, pressing firmly and I felt her body grow slightly tense.

I leant back, taking her with me, so we were lying, side by side, her legs draped over the end of the bed I was lying on my side, my fingers still moving. She held onto me as we kissed and I realised I really wanted to taste her.

I pulled away from the kiss and her eyes opened lazily, "Oh god, Anna. Don't stop. I need to..."

I placed a gentle kiss on her lips and said, "All in good time my Angel."

I kissed under her ear, down over her neck, down to her magnificent dark breasts, kissing, nibbling and then I slid down off the bed so I was kneeling between her legs. Her beautiful crinkly, puffy pussy lips glistening in front of me, her clit was enormous. I leaned forward and savoured the aroma of her then placed my lips over her clit, tasting her fully. She was wonderful. I felt I could drink her nectar forever.

She just said, "Oh god, yes," as I sucked her gently into my mouth and flicked my tongue slowly from side to side. I felt her hands in my hair, massaging my head which is something that always sends beautiful shivers through me.

I could sense that she was close so I slowed down a little and brought a finger up to her entrance, pushing her lips apart as I slid my index finger in. She was so open I slid out and added a second finger, now feeling her pussy walls clamping down on me. I curled my fingers up as I slid into her and found the little pad of her g-spot. She gasped as I stroked gently on it in time with my tongue flicks. I could feel the tell tale rhythmic clamping on my fingers and sped up my tongue and fingers, sliding in and out, applying that pressure on her magic pad and then I felt it start in her.

She pushed herself at me as her walls clamped on my fingers, gripping my hair tightly as her orgasm hit. I felt her getting a lot wetter and a new taste was added to her wonderful flavour.

She was shaking and she then shouted, "Oh god. Yes! Yes!"

I rode the wave with her and finally felt her subside. I stopped all my movements and waited for her contractions to almost stop before daring to move my tongue again. She moaned and I sucked her clit into me, sucking really hard and moving my fingers in and out once more. Finger fucking my wonderful lover.

She moaned, "Oh god. Yes. Again. Again... Oh!"

Her second orgasm seemed to roll on forever and I just kept myself moving with her. Finally I felt her legs clamping around me and she pushed down into the bed and I stopped to let her recover, releasing her from my mouth and sliding my fingers out, which made her shudder slightly. I looked at her beautiful pussy. Her lips spread, the slight pinkness of her insides a wonderful contrast to the dark lips. I pulled myself up and slid up next to her, my head propped up by my hand.

I kissed her and she lazily kissed me back.

When her breathing was more normal she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I... I didn't... it... that was the best. Ever. I can taste myself on you."

I smiled and kissed her again, a short peck, "So, not as bad as you feared?"

"No. Not at all. I... " She paused. I realised she wanted to say something but was worried about something.

"Go on. What is it?" I asked.

"It was amazing. I... I just don't know if I can do the same for you. I don't know if I'm ready. It's a big step Anna."