The Angel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered back to my first time and how worried I was.

I kissed her, "There's no need to worry. You don't have to do anything for me sweetie."

She stopped me, "No. That's not fair. I can't allow that."

She pushed me onto my back and kissed me. I felt her fingers softly stroke one of my nipples and could feel the urgency and need in my clit. She kissed down to my breasts and I looked down, adoring the contrast of our skins, her beautiful darkness against my pale flesh. I watched and sighed as she took a nipple into her mouth. Her eyes looked up at me, almost as if she was asking permission, or perhaps asking if she was doing the right things. I just smiled and nodded my head, loving the sensations she was causing to rush through me.

I was almost at the point of touching myself so that she didn't have to when I thrilled as her I felt her fingers slide down over my mound and tentatively touch my clit. I felt a rush of warmth from my insides, out through my lips, and centering on my clit.

Releasing my nipple from her mouth she said, "What do I do?"

I moaned but managed to say, "You do it to yourself, right?"

She just nodded.

"Do that," I said and thrilled as I felt her fingers start stroking over my hood. She took my nipple back into her mouth, sucking and nibbling on it as her fingers danced over me. I closed my eyes and let the feelings flood through me, delighting as always in the feeling of someone else touching me.

I had been close all evening and more so since her orgasms and now I felt mine building and realised I needed to give her some encouragement.

"Yes. Perfect. Just there. Oh god. Don't stop. I'm going to..." I managed to say before it hit me. It was massive and instant. One moment I was close and then I rolled over the hill and felt every atom of my body come alive.

"Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Ahhhhh" I cried out as the gorgeous feeling swept through me. She didn't stop and it drove me on and on until I couldn't take anymore. I felt my legs clamp and she finally took the hint and stopped.

She came back up to me and I opened my eyes. She looked worried, "Was that okay?"

I smiled reassuringly, "Yes, babe. That was wonderful. Thank you."

"You're sure?"

I nodded, "I know my orgasms and that was a beautiful one."

"I'm sorry I didn't..." she looked down at my pussy, "you know."

I kissed her and said, "It's okay. I understand. I know exactly how you feel. It's a barrier. Don't worry. It's not essential babe."

She nodded, "I know. Just that I always like something in me when I come. I thought you'd be the same."

I chuckled softly, "Oh, I like to have something inside, but don't worry. Stop worrying."

"Okay. If you're sure."

"I'm sure," I said, "now, what about you? I don't want you running off and avoiding me. Are you sure you're okay?"

She smiled, "Oh, I don't think I'll be running off anytime soon."

"Good. You mean you're not going back to your room?"

"No. I want to be here with you. To wake up with you. If that's okay?"

"I would love that, yes. Please. Stay with me, Angel."

We kissed again for the longest time, soft and gentle kisses. I loved the feel of her lips on mine. Eventually we broke apart and we climbed under the covers and lay facing each other. I reached behind her and slid her hair tie off, releasing her long mane of straight, beautiful black hair. Kissing, stroking our hands through each other's hair.

She eventually said, "Well, that's it then. I'm officially not straight. At least not with you."

I smiled, "Yes. At least not with me."

"You know what I think I'd miss the most if I was purely a lesbian?"

I wondered where this was going but just said, "What?"

She giggled a little and then said, "Doggy style."

The image in my mind was wild and I suddenly laughed, "Well, that's always possible."

For a moment she looked puzzled and then realisation dawned, "Oh. You mean a strap on. Yes, but they look so hard. Not like the real thing at all."

"Oh, no. There are much better ones now. I have a few."

"You do? With you?"

"As it happens I do have one with me, yes."

"Can we try it tomorrow night? I'd like that."

I got a cheeky smile on my face and said, "Oh, so you think there's going to be a tomorrow night, do you?"

Realising I was teasing she said, "Yes. Please. And maybe I'll get over my anxiety and be able to... you know."

I kissed her beautiful nose, "Eat me?" I said, and smiled reassuringly.

She giggled, "Yes. Eat you."

"It's a date. A real one. Maybe we could get dinner together and then come back here?"

"I'd love that."

"Me too. Goodnight my Angel."

She murmured, "I love being your Angel so much. Good night my not so mysterious Anna."

With that, I switched the bedside light off and we talked for a small while before falling into a beautiful, restful sleep. Just as I was dropping off I felt Angela turn and we ended up spooning with me behind, her holding my hand against her breast.