All Comments on 'The Angel Pt. 02'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Good title

"Angels and Sorceresses"---that would make a great title for any future story of yours, Anna. And it could give you a range of plots up to and including fantasy and the supernatural. Part 2 was of your usual high standard of erotica. I couldn't be sure whether Part 2 is the ending or if there is more of this tale to come but whatever you submit next, I'm certain it will be well worth the reader's time. Keep going, you're on a roll.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dabout 4 years ago
Need I say more?

Poor Kendra

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

Lovely story. Thank you.

Maddie624Maddie624about 4 years ago

This was quite good! I think Maonaigh is absolutely spot-on with his suggestion of creating a new tale using those nicknames....especially if the tale is supernatural or fantasy. In any case, I look forward to reading your future work. :)

portia98portia98about 4 years ago
Reaching new heights

Dearest Sorceress Anna, I think you've excelled yourself here for beautifully (I'm tempted to say bewitchingly) and powerfully erotic writing - you really got my juices flowing! I love the wonderful animal urgency with which Angela and "Anna" don't even wait to get undressed before having that wonderful strapon doggy-sex!

I also love Kendra's vignette role as a caring "guardian angel" (I sense the possibility of a subplot or a separate story featuring her....).

You come across in your stories as a wonderfully sensual and seductive woman. What a lucky woman your wife is!

love and kisses (looking forward to Part 03!!!)

Veronicaxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Is a 3-way with Kendra in the offing? Asking for a friend. ;)

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Love & Romance Is Magic!!

Really enjoyed The Angel Pt. 02 and also wondered if there will be a united effort by Anna / Angel to seduce Kendra in the future. However, not much effort appears to be required, since Kendra seems quite ready for the 2-of them.

Great Read With A Continued 5*-Star Rating!!

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
Excelling yourself

This contains some of the most powerfully, beautifully (and I would blush to say in public how arousingly) erotic writing that I’ve read of yours – you have a wonderful flair for conveying emotions and sensations in a way that is super-intense without ever being gratuitously sensational.

But I also notice something that has been a theme in other stories of yours : the part played in events by female characters (in this case Mariane and the caringly protective Kendra) who although not sexual partners are by no means peripheral because their presence makes an important point: i.e. that the sex happens in the context of a life that includes women who are not sexually involved with “Anna” but are friends in whom “Anna”, by being the person she is, inspires love and loyalty. That, I think, is a significant dimension in your writing, and one which, in a subtly indirect way, highlights the sex.

Love and thanks from

Marixxx

PS From discussion with daughter I know she feels exactly the same.

auburnginaauburnginaalmost 4 years ago
Bewitched and seduced...

...that's how I feel after reading Part 02!

Beyond that I am lost for words!

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
I agree

Having read Part 2 now instead of waiting as I normally do all I can say is that I agree with Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ohhh💚

So powerfully erotic. Still catching my breath as I write this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT And SEXY!

Hallo Anna!

Thank-You so much for sharing your beautiful story "The Angel" with us..

Another 5-Stars and 5-More Lovely Orgasms,,, Yes!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64327 days ago

This story is so good!

As always a pleasure to read, you paint a delightful picture with your words in each and every story you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Angel Pt. 01 Previous Part
The Angel Series Info