The Angel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?"

She swallowed, "Inside me. I've been thinking about what you said all day. You know."

Once again, I felt that if she could blush she would be blushing brightly right then.

I smiled and brushed my fingers through her hair as I said, "Well, we have to make sure you're ready for that. Can't just go starting with..."

She stopped me with a kiss, "I am ready. I want this. I have a small surprise for you."

I was puzzled but just watched as she kneeled down and undid her heels, stepping out of them. She stood back up, "where is your toy? The one you talked about?"

"Angel, surely we need to undress..."

"No. It's why I bought and wore this dress. I want to be wearing it when I lose myself to you." At this she lifted the hem and revealed that she wasn't wearing panties. I could see her glistening and puffy, beautiful black lips and that her clit was poking out quite proudly, "Please?"

I realised there would be something intensely erotic about this and was quite excited when I went to the compartment in my suitcase where I kept my toy bag. I took out the black leather panties with the built-in, blue eight inch dildo, complete with balls at the base, and little remote control box and laid it all on the bed.

She picked it up and stroked it, clearly wondering at the realistic soft feel of it.

I slipped off my shoes, lifted my dress and slid down my panties, shucking them off, and said, "Can you help me, Angel?"

Understanding immediately, she knelt down and held the panties for me and I stepped in. She slid them up my legs and, just before covering me, surprised me with a quick kiss on my engorged clit.

"Mmm. A wonderful taste. I have remembered it all day."

She slipped the panties into place and then stroked the fake cock which fed a little push back down to the base to put a delicious pressure on my clit from the little, well placed, bumps that contacted with me.

"We need some lubrication, Angel. One minute."

I was about to go back to the bag when she said, "No, Sorceress, you really don't need to. Trust me. I know myself. I am ready."

Without another word she slid up onto the bed on all fours, her legs spread slightly, and pulled her hem up, exposing her beautiful bottom and swollen pussy lips.

"I want my Sorceress to fuck me. I want to feel you inside me."

I got up onto the bed, kneeling between her open thighs, holding onto each side of her, and placed the tip of the cock at her entrance, marvelling at how wet and puffy she was. I took a moment to look at the beautiful sight of her before slowly pushing. She moaned as I pushed gently in to about half way, stopping when I felt a little resistance. At this point I picked up the remote control which was still where I'd laid it on the bed, and started with low vibrations.

Angela moaned, "Oh god. I didn't realise. Oh god. Fuck me Anna, fuck me."

The vibrations were feeding back into me and I was incredibly turned on, watching her, feeling everything on my clit and inside me. I pushed a little more and the whole dildo slid into her, deep into her. I knew, from previous experience, that the balls at the end of the shaft would now be in contact with her clit.

She lowered her front down and rested her head sideways on the bed. Her beautiful bottom was now more prominently up towards me and I felt her push back on me, "Oh fuck, Anna. That is... fuck. I'm sorry. I shouldn't swear."

I just said, "It feels wonderful for me too, and it's okay to swear, Angel."

I pulled out slightly and then started a rhythmic movement, in and out, and she matched my movements perfectly, forward slightly as I pulled out, backward as I pushed in, filling her. I flicked the speed up a little and we naturally increased our rhythm. I was thrusting the dildo into her quite hard now, coming halfway out and then deep, all the way in as far as it would go. I watched as her right hand slid down between her legs and realised she was obviously stroking her clit, enhancing our lovemaking with her own addition.

There is something so erotic and powerful about this. Our link, an understanding of each other, a loving link. It's one of those moments where, as a lesbian, I understand the weird power play of straight couples. After a time I really couldn't measure, but seemed like a gorgeous eternity, she started shaking and saying, "Oh yes, Anna, yes. I'm going to... any minute... don't stop... ahhhhhh!"

She practically screamed and I was thrilled as I watched her beautiful back entrance puckering and releasing along with her pussy lips contracting around the dildo. She was shuddering and shaking and crying out in an orgasm that seemed to last forever. She finally collapsed on the bed, her legs spreading out and I fell with her, the dildo still inside her but slightly further out.

I heard little sobs as I kissed her cheek softly. I fumbled for the remote and stopped the vibrations. Sliding the dildo out of her I lay down, facing her, seeing that her eyes were closed and I watched a tear well up and roll down her nose.

I kissed her tear away. "What's wrong Angel?"

She opened those beautiful eyes and swallowed before saying, "Nothing. Truly, nothing. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I have been imagining this since I first mentioned it and been wanting it all day and it was better, so much better, than I had imagined. You really are my Sorceress."

I stroked my fingers through her hair, "I'm so happy I was able to make that particular dream come true."

She turned herself on to her side so that we were now facing each other and we kissed. I could feel the dildo being pushed back onto me and Angela put her hand down between us and slid it up so that it was squashed between us.

I heard her giggle a little and she said, "Well, that's one thing that's better."

I looked at her, wondering what she meant.

"You're ready again. Men don't recover that quickly."

That started me giggling and we both broke out into silly laughter, finally coming back down and kissing once more. Finally she pushed me back and, with a small, reflective grin on her face, raised herself up and knelt beside me.

"I want to see the source of my Sorceress," she said.

She took the panties at the sides and I lifted my bottom so she could slide them down. She took them off my feet. I should have become used to being surprised by my Angel, but she managed once more when she brought the dildo up to her face and took in her own scent.

Smiling, she reached over me to put the toy down on the bedside table and combined that with a smooth movement down to place a kiss on my lips. I responded, loving the softness of her lips. She then kissed my neck, spending some time nuzzling and pecking, then on down to the mound of my breasts showing above the lace of my dress. I watched, once more adoring the beautiful contrast of our skin. Her gorgeous dark brown skin against my soft, almost white breasts. I felt one of her fingers stroking a very hard nipple through the thin fabric of my dress. I could feel butterflies of both desire and something deeper as she then moved down further, finally placing a little kiss on my mound. I instinctively opened my legs to her.

She moved around and arranged herself so that she was crouched between my legs, facing my pussy. She looked up at me and I could see the combination of nerves and desire on her face.

She started slowly. I watched, and my body reacted, as she stroked a finger down, over my clit and then down to my entrance. I felt her push in a little and sighed with pleasure.

She looked back up at me, "I love seeing your pussy Anna. I have never thought about how beautiful they are, but yours is. The way the folds glisten, your beautiful clit," and here she stopped and placed a gentle kiss there and I had to grip hold of the bed covers, "I think your pussy is so beautiful my Sorceress."

I managed to collect my thoughts and just said, "Not as beautiful as yours Angel."

I watched as she smiled and kept her eyes staring at mine as her tongue came out and slowly licked around me. I was in heaven.

"And you taste so wonderful."

Every time she stopped to talk she was, possibly unconsciously, building my desire more and more. I shuddered. That was the moment she finally clamped her beautiful lips around me and I felt her sucking slightly and my clit reacted. I could feel her sending little shock waves through me, the warmth spreading inside and out.

I nearly fainted as I felt two fingers slide into me, curling up inside me, finding my spot and she started stroking in and out. Then she started flicking her tongue side to side and I had to lie my head back and close my eyes as my orgasm started to build. I felt her tongue and fingers speed up and that was all I needed. I felt my cunt walls clamp down on her and the release was exhilarating, rushing out through my body. It seemed to wash through me, up to my head, down to my toes and back up and re-centred on my pussy. She didn't stop and it started again, the same wave going out and then imploding. The pleasure was intense and beautiful.

She slowed down and eventually stopped and I was gently brought back down to earth as I felt her fingers slide out of me. I opened my eyes and watched as she unfurled herself to slide up next to me, finally placing a lingering kiss on my cheek and then my mouth. I could taste myself on her.

She finally broke away and I looked into those dark brown eyes full of something more than just desire.

I said, "Angel, that was stunning. Amazing. It's hard for me to believe you've never done that before."

"I am glad I was able to do that for you. Once I'd started I knew I didn't want to stop. I just had to get past the first point. Once I did I was so happy. I loved doing that for you and I'm so glad it was good for you."

I stroked her cheek softly, "Oh, it was a lot more than good," and here she smiled, "it was so fulfilling. You complete me."

We kissed again and as I stroked the back of her neck I felt the catch at the back of the choker of her dress and unhooked it, followed by sliding the zip down. She obviously knew what I was doing because I felt the zip on the back of my dress sliding down. Clearly we wouldn't be able to undress lying there and we coordinated as we slid off the bed, standing facing each other. She pulled the straps of my dress down over my shoulders and slid it down, letting it drop to the floor

I then slid hers down, releasing her arms from the long sleeves and revealing that she, too, hadn't worn a bra because the dress had built in support.

We were naked, once more, and we embraced and kissed, finally able to stroke each other directly. We fell back onto the bed and arranged ourselves, lying on our sides, and kissing, stroking and exploring.

When we finally broke our kiss, Angela looked at me and said, "You have changed everything for me, you know that, Sorceress?"

I smiled, "Well, you're not one hundred percent any more, that's for sure."

"Not with you. I can't imagine anyone else but you. Um..."

I got a questioning look on my face, "I know that 'Um' Angel. What is it?"

"I worry that... that you might think I'm a bit of a slut the way I dressed and wanted you that way so quickly. I'm just not like that so I wanted to say..."

I kissed her and then said, "If you're going to say 'Sorry' again, don't. We all have times when we just have to and it can show in so many ways but no, you're not a slut. You are perfect and I loved our lovemaking. I love every aspect of what you are. Of what we are."

She looked intently into my eyes, "Are we a 'we'?"

I looked back, loving what and who I saw.

"I think we might be. What do you think?"

She just nodded and kissed me.

12