The Angel Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

"Well just be calm. True love will win in the end Anna, it always does."

I calmed a little and smiled, "So how did one so young get to be so wise, Kendra?"

I saw a sad smile on her face and she stared down at her coffee, "Bitter experience, sadly. But we're not here to talk about me. We have to be sending positive thoughts Angela's way."

I felt suitably chastised and said, "Yes. You're right. God, I hope she gets this job. I don't know what we'll do if she doesn't."

"If I know anything about you it's that you're intelligent and resourceful. You'll sort something out, I know it."

I smiled, "Thank you. I don't know how or why I deserve your faith and support, but I'm glad I have it."

A short while later my phone rang. It was Angela.

I answered, "Angel! How did it go?"

"I don't know. I won't know until five. I'll tell you everything when I get back. I love you."

"I love you too. See you soon."

"Yes. About twenty minutes I think."

She cut off. She sounded so nervous. I now worried that it wasn't going to happen. That we'd have a much longer search for a way for us to be together.

Kendra said, "Well?"

"She's on her way. We won't know until five, apparently."

"Look on the bright side, Anna. At least you'll know today."

I smiled, "I love your positive outlook, Kendra. Thank you. So, why does Luke call you 'The boss'?" I asked.

"Oh, that. I suppose because I am. I run the administration for the hotel facilities. I work behind the bar because I enjoy it and I get to meet lovely people like you and your Angel."

I felt suitably abashed, "Oh my. You're obviously a super organised person. That's quite a lot of responsibility. I love that you work behind the bar too. So many bosses would walk away from that."

"Well, I worked behind bars to pay my way through Uni, so I sort of got a taste for it."

I was intrigued, "So, what did you study at Uni?"

She grinned, "You, madam, are looking at a fully qualified Business Administrator."

I lifted my coffee and said, "I am impressed. So this is your dream job?"

She laughed and, under her breath said, "Hardly, but don't tell anyone. No, I'd rather work for a small company. Just a handful of people. More intimate, more fun, but this is good enough for now."

We sipped and chatted and I waited anxiously for my Angel to return. Kendra tried to distract me but I was clearly not going to focus until I saw her and, sure enough, about ten million years later, there she was, walking into the bar, her face beaming with a smile.

I got off my barstool and ran over to her and, much to the consternation of the office workers, grabbed her round the waist and kissed her. She didn't resist for a second.

"Oh thank god, Angel. I've missed you so much. Come on. Let's get you a drink and you can tell me all about it."

Kendra watched as we approached and got off Angela's stool, saying, "I can't let you not have your place at the bar, Angela."

Angela looked at me and, with a cheeky smile said, "So, while I'm out trying to secure our future this is how you repay me? Forming a sorority with the bar staff?"

I giggled. My mood had gone through so many highs and lows during the day and I was definitely on a high.

"Okay, so tell me about the interview. No, wait. Let's get a drink first."

She smiled and turned to Luke, "A rum and coke for me, please. Anna? A Chardonnay?"

I just nodded, smiling and happy in the moment.

While Luke poured our drinks I said, "So? How did it go?"

She shrugged and smiled, "Good. I think. They already know me, which is a help, and they asked me lots of questions that were fairly easy for me. I asked a few questions about the terms and conditions. They said they liked me as a candidate for the job but needed to discuss it without me there, which I understand. At least I get to find out today."

This reflected almost exactly what Kendra had said. It seems I was blessed to be surrounded by positive women.

As it was approaching five we could feel the tension, waiting for that call. We just sat, sipping our drinks.

Kendra returned, dressed in her usual bartender's black trousers and white blouse and took over from Luke.

She came up and said, "Any news?"

We both shook our heads. Angela had her phone on the bar and was continually checking it. Finally, at around ten past five her phone rang and she looked at the number, nodded at me, blinked and took the call.

I sat there crossing my fingers in front of her.

She didn't frown or smile once, so I wasn't sure how to interpret her words.

"Yes... Oh, hi Brenda... Yes, of course... No, no. That's fine... I understand... Of course... Yes, I realised that... And what did they say?... Oh."

At this point I was assuming the worst. It was clear there was something not quite right. I felt almost physically sick. What would we do now?

She finally got off the phone, got down off her stool and came over and wrapped her arms around me, laying her head on my shoulder. I just stroked her hair, noticing the office guys all staring at us, my stare daring them to make anything of this.

I just whispered, "It's alright, Angel."

She let go of me and I saw a huge silly grin on her face, her dimples deep and cute.

"I know it is, Silly Sorceress. I... got... the... job!!"

My heart lurched. "You... you got it?"

"Yes!"

I jumped off my stool and took both of her hands in mine and we spun each other around several times, with my Angel making a wonderful ululating sound like 'Wulululu' as we span.

When we finally stopped we realised we had the attention of the whole bar, which was starting to fill with early Friday night guests and after work drinkers.

We smoothed ourselves out and sat back on our stools and Kendra rushed round to give us both a quick hug, congrating Angela on her new job.

Kendra returned to her side of the bar with a big smile. I don't think there is a moment when fear and tension has been replaced with so much joy and happiness.

When we were finally resettled we lifted our drinks to each other and instinctively our arms linked through each other so that we were joined as we drank, grinning all the time.

When we had finally calmed, I whispered, "I've missed you so much, Angel. Now I just want to take you to bed."

"And I want to be taken to bed. Up until ten minutes ago I couldn't have even thought about it but now... god, I need my Sorceress."

I decided to be practical, "Did you eat?"

"Yes, Sorceress, I promise. I ate this morning and they gave me sandwiches this afternoon. I don't need any more. Did you eat?"

"I managed to get something, yes," she looked sceptical, "I promise," I added with a smile.

"Right," she said, "Let's calm down and have one more drink to celebrate then... well... we will get to celebrate on our own."

Kendra came over, "Same again, ladies?"

We smiled at each other then at Kendra, "Yes, please," I said, and she went away to fix our drinks and came back with them a few minutes later.

We stopped and Angela lifted her drink.

"To new beginnings," she looked at me, "new adventures," then at Kendra, "and new friends."

We lifted our glasses and sipped our drinks which we eventually drank in an almost unseemly haste.

My stomach knotted once more. "Do you know how long you're going to be away, Angel?"

She looked at me, "I don't, Anna. I really don't. Brenda said as far as they were concerned I could start on Monday, but that I have to get my immigration status sorted out. They've written a letter to me which I'll get when I return to Zambia and that will start the process. Let's not think about that now. Let's enjoy the time we have."

She was right, of course. I let my worry drift away and we soon finished our drinks.

Kendra came over and said, "Are you leaving now? Oh... I don't suppose I'll see you again. Give me a moment."

She came round and gave me and then Angela a hug.

"I'm going to miss you two. Have a safe trip home, Angela. Anna, you've got my number, call me any time. I don't want to lose touch with you."

"Hang on," I said and got my phone out and the scrap of paper with her number on it. I called her phone and said, "there, now you'll have a missed call from me. We're going to miss you too, Kendra. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and we'll chat soon."

We left the bar and went up in the lift to my room. There was an air of anticipation and I felt my need to hold my Angel, to see her.

When we got into my room we dropped our things on the bedside table, kicked out shoes off and then we just hugged and held each other, our lips coming together in soft, urgent kisses.

I felt her fingers sliding the zip on my dress down and I reciprocated, pulling away so we could lower them to the floor. We then undid each other's bras and I took her beautiful breasts in. I could see how large and proud her nipples were.

I needed to see all of her so, resisting the temptation to kiss her, we lowered each other's panties to the floor and finally we were naked together once more.

We fell onto the bed and wrapped ourselves around each other, our legs intertwined, our arms around each other. I could feel my heat rising between my legs, the tingles of warmth finally returning after a day of nervous abstinence.

The only way to describe my mood was wanton.

I pulled back and opened my eyes and watched as my Angel's eyes fluttered open. We stared at each other for the longest time.

"I am all yours, Angel," I said, "You can do with me anything you wish or dream of."

Her face broke into that beautiful smile and I watched her lighter colour tongue sweep across her dark lips.

"Anything?"

"Yes, my love, anything."

I meant it. I would do anything she wanted, no matter what it was. I felt a thrill run through me at the thought of giving myself to her totally.

"There is one thing..."

I smiled and raised a questioning eyebrow.

"I want to fuck you like you fucked me the other night. I want to know what it feels and looks like."

I knew immediately that she was talking about doggy style and I loved the idea. I started to untangle myself, but she pushed me back, kissed me then placed a finger on my lips.

"Oh no, Sorceress, I'm in control for once. I'll get the toys."

I lay there and watched as she went to my toy bag and came back with the strap-on, the lube and my cat tail plug. At this point I felt a contraction and wetness in my pussy.

As she walked back I watched her beautiful body.

"I wondered what this was when I saw it and now I know. I want you to have a tail while I fuck you."

I noticed she wasn't asking if it was okay which was delicious and told me another important thing. I was willing to completely let go with her.

"Roll over Sorceress. I need to prepare you."

I rolled over on to my front and lifted my bum in the air, my knees on the bed, my head down on the pillow, completely submitting myself to her.

I felt her finger slide up between my legs, wetting her finger with my pussy juices.

"Mmm. My Sorceress is very ready. I love that."

I moaned softly into the pillow at the little jolts running through me.

I felt the slight coolness of some lube as she squirted some on my back entrance and then I felt her finger pushing gently. I relaxed my muscles and she slid in easily.

"Someone is ready at both ends, aren't they?" She said with a mischievous edge to her voice.

"Oh god, yes, Angel. I am."

I felt her finger slide out and then the squirt of the lube and finally felt the tail plug at my entrance. It's not a huge plug because, ideally, it can be worn for a long time, so again I just relaxed as she pushed in. At no point did I feel the need to tell her to wait. She was so gentle and loving.

I felt it plop into place and took a long, deep breath of pleasure as she tugged gently on the tail.

"I love that my Sorceress has a tail. I wish I had one too."

I made a note that one of the many presents I would buy her would be her own tail.

Now she got off the bed and, standing where I could see her, slid the strap-on up. I watched mesmerised.

Then she was behind me once again and I felt her lifting the tail out of the way and the delicious feeling as she parted my lips with her fingers and placed the tip of the dildo at my entrance.

With her hands on my hips, she slid it in slowly and I loved the feeling of being full, stretched. It was all consuming. I was so ready that soon she was buried deep in me and just held there.

She then started the vibrations and I nearly collapsed onto the bed as I felt the waves moving through the walls of my cunt, reflected in the plug, the balls tingling against my clit.

All I could manage was, "Yes, yes, yes, yes," in rapid succession.

She moved back so that the dildo was half way out and then slid all the way back in, not too quickly, but fast enough to give me a thrill. She then found a perfect rhythm and I felt my orgasm right on the edge but couldn't quite reach it. I was about to reach up to stroke my clit when I felt one of her hands slide off my hip and round, her fingers finally finding my clit which reacted by springing up even more. I could feel the tension there, how ready I was.

She started moving her fingers left and right over my clit in time with her movements. It was a beautiful moment and a beautiful feeling and finally I was there, going over the edge, shaking with the tension that had built, my cunt walls clamping on the dildo, my little hole clamping on the plug, a wave of intense pleasure washing through me as I practically screamed an elongated, "Oh fuuuuuuck!"

As my mind and body slowly floated back down I felt the dildo slowly being withdrawn and then she was there, back by my side, staring into my eyes once more.

I pushed my legs out and turned onto my side and kissed her softly for a moment.

"Oh god, Angel. Oh god. That was... beautiful."

"Mmm. I loved being able to do that for you, Sorceress. It felt so... empowering?"

I smiled, "Yes. It is. And, for a recovering straight woman I have to say you're a natural."

She giggled, "'Recovering straight woman.' I love it. I think you've cured me, at least when it comes to you. Now... where was I? Oh yes. I now need to taste my Sorceress once more."

I shuddered. I was more than ready but I also wanted to give to her.

"But I want to treat you, Angel."

She got her mischievous look on her face and said, "Perhaps we can kill two birds with one stone... I have another thing I've wanted to try..."

I wondered what she was thinking but suddenly understood as she pushed me gently back onto the bed, got up, slid the dildo down and off, returned to the bed, turned, straddled me and lowered her pussy to my lips. I watched her beautiful, glistening, full lips lower to me and I opened my legs to her.

Sixty nine can be difficult, mainly because the feelings of pleasure you are getting can distract you from what you need to be doing or, if you concentrate too hard, means you don't feel everything you should.

I should have known it would not be like that with my Angel.

I felt her tongue on my clit as I took her stiff, enlarged clit into my mouth. Her wetness, her taste, her aroma were beautiful and heady. As we had that morning, we set up a rhythm that meant it felt as if what I was doing to her was exactly reflected in my clit. As if I was pleasuring myself with my own mouth. That thought alone was enough to raise my own levels significantly.

I always find a second orgasm comes more easily than the first so I just let the feelings flow naturally and I could tell that my Angel's excitement had obviously brought her close to the need for release. Flicking our tongues round and round each other I knew I was close but somehow managed to control it until I saw her entrance start to quiver, closing and opening rapidly. When I saw that I let my own orgasm come and, as linked as we obviously were, I felt her shaking start.

We both started moaning, a low, rumbling groan that fed vibrations into us setting up a wonderful feedback that resulted in a huge rush as my orgasm kicked through me. As I was coming I felt a little tug on the tail which sent extra delicious waves through me.

We didn't stop, we just carried on, driving our orgasms higher and longer in waves which subsided and then rebuilt over and over, sucking and flicking on each other's clits with a wonderful, erotic ferocity.

Eventually the peaks started to diminish and we both slowed down and eventually stopped, just lying there, her on top of me, until we collected ourselves enough and she lifted herself up, turned around and came down to lie next to me.

We kissed and I tasted myself on her, our flavours mixing into a wonderful union of ourselves.

Our kisses stopped for a moment and we just stared at each other, my heart singing with love and passion for her, her eyes clearly showing love for me.

"I love you, Anna," she said.

I am usually insecure about whether a partner loves me, despite what she might say. This time I had no doubt.

"I know. And I love you, Angel."

She smiled, "Yes. I know too."

We kissed again for a few moments and then reality struck home for a moment.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?"

She swallowed, "I don't want to think about it."

"I know, Angel, but I want to come and be with you."

"It's at five tomorrow afternoon. From Heathrow."

"I wish you didn't have to go."

She nodded and kissed me once more, "So do I, but right now I think we need to sleep. I want to wake early so we can spend as much time as possible in bed."

It was still relatively early but I realised she was right. We were both tired from the tensions, the highs, the lows and the lovemaking.

We were about to climb under the covers when I suddenly realised I had my tail in.

"I think I need to take this out," I said, gesturing behind me.

"It is so cute. I never knew such a thing existed. Here, let me help."

I opened my legs as she knelt down and slowly pulled on it. I felt the tension rise as it opened me up again and then that wonderful mini rush as it came out. She placed a gentle kiss on my clit and then placed it on the bedside table and we climbed under the covers.

We kissed for the longest time. Little pecks, long kisses, nibbling each other.

As we started to drift off Angel whispered, "I think I want to be the little spoon tonight."

She turned over and I slid my arm under her arm and she took my hand and slid it down so that I was cupping her pussy, her fingers enmeshed in mine.

"It makes me feel safe to be with you. I love you Sorceress."

"I love you, Angel. Good night and sweet dreams."

"They will always be about you now, forever."

Saturday

Despite the worry of our impending separation I slept remarkably soundly and awoke to hear soft breathing from Angel. I kissed her neck softly and she murmured but didn't fully wake.

Our fingers were no longer linked and my hand was just draped over her hip.

I moved my hand down and just started stroking in little circles through the curls of her pubic hair, sensing her with my fingers. Loving the tingles I felt touching her so intimately while she lay there.

She stirred and moaned a little and for a moment I thought she was awake, but she just resettled herself, the leg on top sliding back a little.

I let my fingers wander down and I felt the hood of her clit and a small thrill ran through me as I felt it stiffen slightly under my touch. With a gentle pressure I slid back and forth on her.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, rearranging herself so that she was more open to my touch.

I wasn't sure if she was still asleep, half awake or pretending.

I kept up the gentle movements and after a few minutes I felt her body stiffen a little and now I knew she was at least half awake because she said, "Oh... yes... yes... make me... yes."