The Angel Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed a little more firmly and moved a little more quickly, placing soft kisses on her neck and shoulders as I sensed her getting closer.

She pushed her leg back further, over mine and her hand grabbed my wrist gently and then she started quivering, her body shaking and she suddenly closed in on herself, holding onto me tightly, sighing out, "Oh god. Oh yes."

I sensed her tension easing and slowed down and eventually stopped.

When her breathing returned to normal she slowly turned over and I was able to take in her beautiful face, her eyelids half open, a small smile on her face.

We kissed softly and then she said, "Well, that is another spell my Sorceress has cast on me. What a beautiful way to wake up."

"You were really asleep?" I asked.

"I was for most of the time, or half aware. I was in another world. A dream. We were together, walking naked hand in hand in a field of corn, high up around us and then we were making love and my dream and reality merged. It was... surreal and wonderful."

"I love making you happy, Angel."

"You make me happy just by existing. I love you, Anna."

"And I love you."

There was a moment and reality struck when she said, "What am I going to do when I'm not with you? This is going to be so hard."

I swallowed and only managed to whisper, "Yes."

"I wish there was a way I could stay."

I felt tears prick my eyes and I couldn't help it. I started to cry, fully. Deep, racking sobs taking control of me. Then my Angel joined me and we held onto each other tightly. We kissed and there was something desperate, almost fierce, about the passion behind them. The knowledge that we wouldn't be this way again for some unknown time.

When we finally calmed down, wiping the tears from each other's cheeks, we just lay there, heads on the pillows, staring at each other. I desperately tried not to blink. I wanted to imprint every detail of her in my mind. Yes, of course, I could take a photograph but that would not be the same as being there, sensing everything about her body, her soul... her essence.

The emotions were so raw that it took every ounce of self will to take control of myself. There was no way either of us wanted to let go of the other but we finally did.

We didn't make love again that day and for weeks afterwards we both wished we had, but lovemaking should never be desperate and we both knew this.

Almost on autopilot we got up, showered together one last time, did each other's hair one last time, dressed each other one last time and said 'I love you' more times than we could count.

We cleaned the toys, packed my case and finally, standing in the doorway, looked back at our room.

"I'm going to miss our home," I said, my voice almost breaking with tears.

She nodded, "This is where you became my Sorceress. When I come back, we should come and stay here. Demand this room."

I smiled wistfully, "Yes. We will."

We went to Angel's room and I helped her pack her case, making sure I opened mine and gave her the Lush which she packed down one side of the suitcase.

We took one last moment to kiss. It was long, sad and passionate.

"Ready, Angel?"

"No, Sorceress, but yes, we should leave."

We went down to reception and both went through the checkout procedure, paying our room tabs. As I was paying mine the receptionist said, "Can you hold one moment please?"

"Is there a problem?"

She smiled, "No madam. One moment."

She picked up the phone, dialed a number and said, "They're checking out now."

I wondered what was going on and suddenly there was Kendra, once again in her mini skirt and tee shirt, flat sandals on her feet. Her hair was a little dishevelled.

She came over and gave us both a hug, "I couldn't let you leave without saying 'goodbye' properly. I'm going to miss you both."

Angela took a deep breath and said, "I'm trusting you to make sure Anna is okay, Kendra. Look after her, please?"

She took Angel's hands in hers, pulled her towards her and said, "I promise. Who is going to look after you though, Angela?"

She smiled ruefully, "I have a couple of good friends who have been exposed to a world outside of Zambia. They will understand."

This was something that had been gnawing at me and I was glad she would have someone. I had people like Mariane, Tom, Kendra and my best friend forever, Jackie, who I knew was going to be thrilled I had finally found someone.

We said our goodbyes and then got in a taxi.

When I said, "Heathrow Airport, please," to the driver, Angel said, "That's silly, Anna. We can get the tube."

"No. I want it to be just us for now."

We sat and talked quietly all the way out. I found out her flight would take fourteen hours and that she had to change in Kenya. We arranged that she would text me the moment she arrived.

We got to the airport and checked her in then headed to one of the bars that are before security. We had a drink, a rum and coke for her and a Chardonnay for me.

We clinked our glasses and Angel said, "To a love that spans continents," and I replied, "To being reunited in love as soon as possible."

And then it was time for her to go through security. We stood just before the gate and shamelessly kissed, holding each other and crying.

As she went to go I said through my tears, "I love you, Angel."

"And I love you Sorceress," she managed.

"Hurry back."

"I will."

She took a deep breath and I watched her go through the security gates, giving me one final wave and we mouthed, 'I love you' and blew kisses, and then she was gone.

Once again, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it, despite the fact that the ending is somewhat heart wrenching. Part six will be coming as soon as I stop crying.

Love

Anna

Xxxxx