The Angel Pt. 07

Story Info
A Tale of Two Tails.
7k words
4.77
5.4k
17

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Saturday Afternoon

I was about to lead Angel into the bedroom so that she could unwrap her presents when my phone beeped with a text. I picked it up and looked at the screen. It was from Kendra:

'Is Angela there yet? K x'

I smiled, 'It's Kendra. She wants to know if you arrived safely."

Angel smiled at me, "Tell her I'm very safe and give her my love."

'She is here, safe and sound. Sends her love. X'

I was about to say we should go and unwrap the presents but the phone beeped again.

'Wonderful. Is it okay if I pop round? X'

"She wants to come and visit, Angel. What should I do?"

Her brow creased a little in thought, "I think we still need a bit more time before we can greet guests, but I'd love to see her."

I texted back:

'Sure! Give us a couple of hours? X'

Almost by return I got a reply.

'Of course! See you later! x'

"We've got a few hours, Angel, so let's start with your presents.'

Angel placed her half emptied glass down on the marble counter, kissed me briefly then said, "You really didn't need to buy me presents, you know that, don't you?"

I smiled, put my glass down next to hers, took a moment to put the champagne bottle back in the fridge, then took her hands in mine and looked deep into those big, brown eyes, revelling in the happiness I was feeling at our finally being together once more.

"I know, Angel. I didn't need to but I wanted to. Anyway, I think you'll like them. Come on," I said, letting go of one hand and leading her back into the bedroom.

When we got in I said, "Okay, sit on the bed. I want you to open them in a special order."

She sat down and I loved how her eyes followed me as I walked round the bed and picked up the largest of the three presents, bringing it to her and then sitting next to her.

"This is for when we go out to a fancy dinner," I saw a little panicked confusion on her face and calmed her with, "Not for a while yet, Angel. We have ages of just being us first."

She smiled, "Good. I want as much of this week to be just you and me as possible.'

Her company had been very accommodating and she didn't have to go to the office until the following Monday. I had likewise told Karen and Kendra I wasn't going to be very productive or even available until then.

I handed her the first parcel.

All the presents were wrapped in white satin paper with small hearts imprinted in relief all over and tied in silver silk ribbon. I watched as she carefully undid the bow and, just as carefully, undid the gift wrap revealing a light brown box.

She looked up at me, a look of genuine excitement as she lifted the lid to reveal her new dress.

"Now, I'm pretty sure it's the right size. We can always change it if it isn't," I said. I knew her rough size from our shopping trip in London and was fairly confident I'd got it right.

She held it up and let it unfold, pulling away the tissue paper that it was folded and packed in.

"Oh god, Anna. It looks gorgeous."

It was a white, oblique collar dress with an embroidered floral patterned border.

"It will look even better when you wear it, Angel. It looks amazing when it's on. There's more to it than just a dress.'

"Can I try it on now? Please?"

I smiled, "You can, but only after you open your next present."

She looked a little puzzled as I reached behind me and pulled over the next gift and handed it to her.

She was in more of a hurry now, eager to see why this present was required for the dress.

She got to the box and opened it to reveal the white satin bustier-corset and brief set. She pulled the corset out and held it up. It was a plain design with a white lace tie on the back. She pulled the panties out and held them together. The panties were matching, also in plain silk. Both pieces shimmered slightly in the light from the windows.

"They are beautiful, Anna."

"You are going to look heavenly, Angel. The corset gives wonderful shape and will work really well under your dress."

She smiled, put the corset down on the bed and cupped her breasts, lifting them up. I felt a wonderful twinge at the sight of her holding herself, presenting to me. "How do you know? You can't have tried it on because you're smaller than me."

I giggled, "Don't rub it in, Angel. I know."

"Oh, no. Anna. I didn't mean it like that. I love your boobs. They are perfect. I'm so happy to be reunited with them... and you of course."

I smiled, "I'm only being silly, Angel, but that leads me on to another little surprise..."

I got up and opened one of my wardrobes, taking out my matching dress, corset and panties, only they were all in black. I'd deliberately placed them there ready for this moment. I lay my outfit, underwear and dress, next to hers on the bed.

"I have exactly the same, but in black."

"Oh my god. I want to see you in that too."

I smiled. "Oh, you will Angel, but let's dress you first and then we'll dress me. It's really difficult to do up the laces on the corset without help."

I picked up the panties off the bed and she stood as I slid them up her legs, sliding them up to cover her but not before placing a soft kiss on her clit which elicited a soft sigh.

I then took the corset and wrapped it around her.

"Hold it up while I thread the laces, Angel."

She used her hands to push it up against the mounds of her breasts. I went behind her and started threading the laces through the eyelets, finally drawing it tight and tying the bow at the bottom.

"Okay Angel, let's see you."

She turned around and I did a sharp intake of breath. The stays of the corset accentuated her already gorgeous shape, pulling her waist in slightly, making her hips even more delicious. The contrast of the white against her dark skin was mesmerising.

"God, you look stunning."

She looked in my full length mirror and said, "I love how it looks and how it makes me feel. I am so turned on right now."

I took a deep breath. Everything about her was having a distinct effect on me but I wanted to see her in her dress, which I picked up, and said, "Let's get you in this and me in my outfit and then we can do something about that. I don't think I can hold on much longer either."

She smiled as I slid the zip down on the back of the dress and held it open for her. She stepped into it and I slid it up and over her right arm, the oblique collar going down across her upper chest and under her left armpit. The right hand side fell in a half cape, seamlessly joined to the dress body, which itself was wonderfully figure hugging all the way down to the knee where it flared out slightly to just about mid calf. The front of the cape fell from just above her waist, curving out over her elbow and curving back down to the base of the dress. Every edge was covered in the two inch wide embroidery.

I had imagined what she would look like in it, but the reality was far more stunning. You could see every contour of her body, even a slight hint of the shape of her inner thighs.

"Oh, Angel," I breathed.

She looked at her reflection as I stood aside and gasped.

"This is probably the most wonderful dress I have ever seen, let alone owned. Thank you, Sorceress. And it is a perfect fit. I love it so much."

I don't think my grin could have got any wider. I was so happy that she loved it as much as I did.

"I love you so much, Angel."

She wrapped her arms around me, kissed me deeply, making those tingles multiply all over. I loved being naked while she was so wonderfully and fully dressed.

She pulled back and said, "I love you too, Anna. So much. What did I do to deserve you?"

My heart was so full with love and happiness.

"It's more about what did I do to deserve you? Right now I'm just happy we found each other. Now, do you want to help me put my outfit on?"

She stroked her hand down over my shoulder, down over my left breast and stroked my nipple softly, "I don't know. I want to see you in your outfit but I also want to be naked and make love again."

I took her free hand in mine, bringing it up to my lips, placing a gentle kiss on her lighter palm.

"Perhaps waiting will make it even more special and... you have one more gift to open."

She looked at the present on the bed, "I'd completely forgotten about that. Do I open it now?"

I merely smiled and said, "Oh no. That's for when we're both naked again."

I picked up my black panties from the bed and said, "Help me dress, Angel?"

She took them off me and, as she was helping me on with them said, "Now you have me wondering what my last gift is."

She picked up my black corset and we went through the fitting and tying regime.

When it was on I stuck my hand on my hip and stuck it out to one side, my other hand pushed up through my hair, giving her a coquettish look.

"Oh god, Sorceress. I love the way it pushes your boobs up. You look wonderful."

She picked up the dress and helped me into it and finally we were dressed and looking at ourselves in the mirror, standing side by side.

There we were. Perfect negatives of each other. My heart swelled with love and surprise.

She took my hand and smiled at me in our reflection. "I love it, Anna. Such a perfect look."

"Yes, Angel. It is perfect. We'll need to think about shoes but that can come later."

"Thank you so much. Where on earth are we going to wear such outfits? It will have to be somewhere spectacular."

I already had an idea about this, "Well, you remember Mariane and Tom?"

She thought for a brief moment and then said, "Oh yes, of course. Your lovely friends we met at the dinner."

"Well, Tom owes me a huge favour, I'll explain later, so I'm thinking we persuade them to take us to dinner at this exclusive restaurant in London. We can stay at our hotel."

She put her hands up to her face, "Our hotel? Oh yes! Yes. That would be so perfect. I love it."

"And I love you."

She turned and we wrapped ourselves together, kissing once more.

"Now, let's take these off so you can open your final present."

Her face lit up, those dimples making my heart surge, and said, "Oh yes. I am so intrigued. I need to know."

We helped each other undress, hanging our dresses next to each other in the wardrobe, our underwear went together into a new drawer which I had already set aside as being 'ours' from now on.

Once we were naked again we took a moment to sit on the bed and kiss, our hands exploring each other once more. I could feel the heat rising further but wanted her to get her present before we went too far.

I pulled away, smiled, reached behind us and handed her the final, slightly smaller package.

"Now for your final present. I hope you like it, Angel."

"I know I will because you bought it."

I smiled, mentally crossing my fingers as she pulled on the bow and unwrapped it, almost making a ceremony out of it. She got to the plain box and slowly lifted the lid and there it was.

Her own tail.

In contrast to my black kitty tail, it was a red fox tail, almost matching my own hair colour.

She picked it up, holding the little plug and stroking the fur. She looked at me, her beautiful eyes wide open, "Oh my god, Anna, I love it. My own tail. And it's the same colour as your hair."

I was so relieved. It was the present I was most worried about, despite the fact that we had experimented with my own tail all those many weeks before.

"You really like it?"

"I do. So much. I want to try it. Now. And I want to put yours in. I want us both to have tails."

I was bowled over by her wonderful exuberance. Her willingness to experiment.

I gave her a brief kiss and went over to the cupboard where I keep my toys when I'm not travelling and got out my black tail and some lube.

Sitting back down next to her I said, "So, who goes first, Angel?"

With an almost childlike enthusiasm she said, "Oh, me. Definitely me. It's my present, I get to go first. Definitely."

Without asking or saying anything more she lay back and rolled onto her front, lifting her bum up in the air, taking me back to that second night we had made love.

I took a moment to take in her beautiful pussy once more and stroked a finger up from her clit, between her lips, up past her entrance and on. She moaned softly with each touch. I squeezed out some lube on her little hole and on my finger, sliding it in slowly, surprised to find less resistance than I had previously, her muscles instinctively relaxed as I pushed in.

I whispered, "Angel. You really are ready, aren't you?"

I heard a little chuckle and felt a corresponding contraction around my finger. "I have to admit something. While I've been away I've been sort of practicing."

I was intrigued. As I was slowly sliding my finger out I just said, "Oh? What with?"

"Um... just my fingers. I wanted to learn how to be more relaxed and ready for you."

I was slightly overwhelmed. All that time she had been doing this without letting me know, just so that this moment, or one like it, would be more rewarding for us both.

I applied some more lube to her entrance and over the little plug.

"And do you enjoy it, Angel?"

"It's okay, but I know I love it more when it's with you because... well, other things happen."

I placed the plug at her entrance and pushed gently, watching her open to it.

"Oh god, Anna. Yes. It is different when you're here. You've cast another of your Sorceress spells, haven't you?"

I smiled, "Maybe I have, but I'm happy you're enjoying it so much."

I pushed a little more and watched as she opened up when the widest part was taken in and it fell into place.

"Ooooh. Yes. That is so good."

She rolled over slowly and stood up, looking behind her and then, turning her back, watching her reflection in the mirror.

"Oh, it is gorgeous, Anna. I love it."

It did look cute, all bushy and hanging down between her legs. I went up behind her and, placing kisses on her shoulder, stroked it.

She purred. A small growly sound, "Mmm. Yes. That makes wonderful little feelings there. Now, I want you to wear yours."

I smiled and, without saying a word, lay on the bed, lifting my bottom up.

I felt her finger on my clit, mimicking what I had done for her.

I felt a wonderful jolt as her finger crossed over my entrance and on. I felt the coolness of the lube and her finger sliding in slowly and gently.

"I can't tell you how happy this makes me, Anna. I have re-lived this moment so many times and now we're doing it again."

"Oh god yes. That was the night you took me from behind. I've remembered that so many times, Angel. It was wonderful."

She slid her finger out and I felt that gorgeous rush and then the tip of the plug was at my entrance and I let myself relax and open up.

"Mmm. It seems my Sorceress is ready as well," she said with a little laughter in her voice.

I felt it slide in and that gorgeous little rush as it finally settled into place.

I felt a little touch as she kissed my bottom, stroked my tail and said, "It is wonderful. So many happy memories."

I slowly rolled over and we both stood and fell into a prolonged hug, pressing our bodies together, that wonderful feeling of naked closeness. Our psychic link meant that we both dropped our hands down to stroke each other's tails at the same time, reading each other as we kissed. Huge waves of lust, love and warmth washed through me.

I finally said, "I know. Let me show you more of your new home, Angel."

She smiled up at me, "You mean walk around naked with our tails?"

"Yes, why not?"

She giggled, her dimples lighting her radiant face. "I am in your power. I would never have even thought I could do such a thing. Lead on Sorceress."

I took her hand and led her down the hall to the slightly smaller spare bedroom next to my, now our, room.

"If we have guests to stay, this is where they will stay, Angel."

She held my hand and stared into my eyes, "I love the idea that we can have guests. Have a dinner party."

I smiled, "Me too. A perfectly normal couple."

She giggled, "A perfectly normal lesbian couple who walk around naked in their home with tails."

I laughed. "So you're happy with being called a lesbian now?"

Her brow creased a little before she said, "I am, but not in general. There aren't many women I would even think about being with but you are definitely top of the list."

I smiled, "Oh? When we first made love," and I saw her eyes light up as I said this, "I was the only one. Do I have competition now?"

She gave me a cheeky kiss and said, "We'll just have to find out, won't we, Sorceress of my heart?"

I smiled, loving her teasing and then led her across the hall into my old study. There was that lovely feeling as we walked, the slight movements inside from the plug.

"So, this is my old office. We can turn it into another spare bedroom at some point because I have my lovely new office now."

"Oh, I think you should keep a place to write here, my love. Then I can have days when you need to work but I don't want you to be away from me."

I kissed her briefly and said, "I love that you are so romantic. I feel loved."

"You are, Anna. Truly."

I smiled, "And so are you, Angel. Come on, let's look at the rest of the house.

Next I took her into the bathroom next to my office, "And here is where we will shower together every morning, and bathe together when we want a quiet, romantic evening."

"Wow, Anna. That is a huge bath. We could fit four in there."

I laughed, "Well, I assure you it will just be you and me but it means we have plenty of space."

She laughed, "Spoilsport!" and I laughed with her, amazed at the change in her.

She pointed and said, "And that shower. I've never seen anything that large."

I smiled, "I loved this place the first time I saw it and the size of the bathroom was one of the many reasons. Now, let me show you the other reason."

I led her through the kitchen into the spacious lounge-diner with its picture window out onto the garden, went to the large double glass doors, unlocked them and slid them open. I tried to take her hand but felt resistance.

I turned, worried, "What's wrong, Angel?"

"We're going outside? We're naked!"

I giggled, "It's okay darling. The back garden is completely secluded. Look at all the trees. Nobody overlooks us. This is the other reason I loved this house at first sight."

She looked a little wary but trusted me as we stepped out onto the patio. She looked around a little nervously but soon relaxed as she saw that, indeed, there was no way for anyone to see us.

She took in my patio furniture, the two large sunbeds, the wooden picnic table, four chairs and the bench seat. She looked across the lawn and saw the swing seat with its built in sunshade just nestled in the trees. It was perfect for the afternoon sun which was shining on it, making it almost look unreal amongst all the greenery.

"Oh my, Anna, I had no idea. It is such a beautiful garden. I never had such a thing in any of my places in Zambia. I am going to love spending time out here. I can smell the grass, the flowers. Everything. It is wonderful."

I smiled, happy that she loved it as much as I did. "Let's go and sit in the shade," I said, leading her by the hand, over the grass, which was a little prickly on our bare feet, and sat down. She sat next to me, our hands still linked.

I could feel my tail between my legs getting in the way a little and saw that hers was likewise poking up between her legs. and said, "Let me adjust you, Angel."

She leaned forward slightly, lifting her beautiful bottom so I could retrieve it, placing it so that it went up her back. I likewise leaned forward and up and, without any need of encouragement, she adjusted my own tail.

annag98
annag98
811 Followers
12