All Comments on 'The Angel Pt. 07'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
eyehawkeyehawkabout 4 years ago
What do I say....Don't end the series...Pretty Please!!!

Anna, you are outdoing yourself with each subsequent installment of this series...its not just Angela unwrapping her presents, each part of this series has been a virtual treat of flawless story telling. As Anna and Angela went through their journey I cried with them, jumped up in joy, shared their anxieties and got swept up in their love. It was emotional, sensuous, not to say damn hot & sexy.

That end has opened your story to several interpretation..I can guess where this is heading, and I have my doubts about it. Trusting your wonderful writing to make it feel alright.

There are so many nuisances that can be further explored...u can keep writing part 9, part 10....part infinte and I am here to read them. I am allowed to be a bit greedy.😀

Last but not the least, I have shifted to camp Jodie and rating this as your best work.

Love,

Your Little Indian Friend

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Great cliffhanger, Anna...

You're getting very good at leaving your readers in suspense. It's a bit like the comics when I was a kid ("Oh no! I've got to wait a whole week to find out what happens!"). And I'm sure that like in the comics, everything is going to come out right in the end. Isn't it...? Anna...?

Seriously, five-star perfect as usual.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

You continue to outdo yourself. Love your latest chapter ❤️

DiTo_DDiTo_Dabout 4 years ago

Oh my... Anna what are you doing to us! Waiting for much longer will kill me quicker than a virus can. Djeez love, what a great episode you wrote. One thing about this. I am so curious about those dresses, could you send me a pic?? A big 5 stars for you Anna! THANK YOU

Hugs,

D.

XXXXX

LivelyJenLivelyJenabout 4 years ago
So much love and affection!

What I love about your writing is that I feel the love leap off the page.

I can’t wait for more

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
Even more wonderful

Again you've excelled yourself, Anna, and in a way that I for one never saw coming. Not only does Kendra's advance towards centre stage enrich the plot, but you end on a note of deliciously cliffhanging suspense... Wonderful stuff!

Marixxx

portia98portia98about 4 years ago
Breathtaking!

OMG Anna, you've done it again - taken your best writing to an even higher level in this new breathtaking twist in what already was an emotional and sensual journey of delight, leaving us on the brink of a a cliff and wondering where we will land next... I hardly dare imagine what the next chapter will bring and will be counting the days till you reveal it!

Veroxxxxx

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
No tears

No tears this time but a feeling of joy and happiness but a twinge of sadness for poor Kendra. hope you make it right for her.

I am so glad that I was guided to your stories and it makes my morning reading them. You describe everything, the clothes, the surroundings, the lovemaking so beautifully. You have also given me a few ideas which I wont mention here.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Celebrating with add on

No path steep enough ..... Smile ..... Sensual, great

GayKatGayKat8 months ago

😍 We Love This Story,,, Yes!

----

Hallo Anna!

----

In your story "The Angel" there are so many similarities between your two characters Angela and Anna, that reminds myself and Queen Jackie of the two of us.. My wife Jackie has degrees in (T-E)- Technical Engineering and (A-I)- Artificial Intelligence... now as for me, sorry no degrees, and I'm pretty sure that they didn't give diplomas for eating pussy at the Women's Correctional Facility at Schwarzau in Austria, 😢..

----

Thank-you for recommending your beautiful story "The Angel" two us... 5-More Stars and 5-Yummy Wet Orgasms,,, Yes!

----

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64327 days ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again, So So good!

So well written and so enjoyable to read, an absolute pleasure....

Getting more and more convinced that you are one of the best Authors on the site!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Angel Pt. 06 Previous Part
The Angel Series Info