The Angry Woman

Story Info
Young woman finds new love in the Lady's showers.
3.7k words
4.47
13k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Angry Woman

By

Amber Solis

The new girl had only recently started attending our university. She was the loveliest little thing! Acrobat-slender and athletically toned, she was taking gymnastics. Blonde hair in a very short style that you just couldn't stop staring at, small yet perfect A-cup breasts topped with nipples you would just die to get your hands or lips on. Perfect proportions, lovely tight curves in her hips, ass, and thighs. Slender, toned arms and shoulders. And the most beautiful pair of pale blue eyes, the kind that seems to glow. She had just walked into the Lady's shower, naked, of course, and I was getting myself a nice long look. Was she into girls? How would I strike up a conversation with her? What was her name?

And, of course, my idiot teammate, Darcy, had to ruin what was a nice, lovely moment for me when she opened her mouth and brayed like a hungry mule:

"Oh, Marnie! Look! It's your new girl-crush!" My teammates all giggled at the dark look the new girl shot me. I couldn't blame her, not at all. My gal-pals can sometimes be a pack of unrelenting bitches with no redeeming value, and this appeared to be one of those times. I made eye contact with the new girl and silently mouthed the word, "Sorry!" But she just turned away and faced the wall.

"If you can't say something nice, why don't you just shut up, Darcy?" I said. I meant it, too. I hated to see a new student ostracized by a bunch of over-competitive volleyball bitches. Even if they are my teammates. More so, because as the Team Captain, I expected better of them, on and off the court. The vehemence in my voice brought all conversation to a halt, and it took a few minutes before conversation resumed, this time leaving the new girl alone.

And, of course, the ditzy bitch was right. That was part of what fueled my anger, knowing Darcy was right. I did have a crush on the new girl.

But that was nothing new. I swear, I get a crush on almost every woman I meet. And a bunch of the guys, too.

As a bisexual woman, when in the showers with my teammates, I try to be respectful and keep my hands and eyes to myself. Otherwise, surrounded by all the lovely, young female flesh at the very peak of their beauty? I'd be constantly turned on! It can be difficult because women already touch each other far more than men do. And even straight girls, in the showers, can engage in surprisingly intimate touches.

Of course, all my teammates knew my orientation. And at least six of my teammates did double duty as occasional lovers. If a woman wanted to make out with me in the showers, why, we'd go find ourselves a little spot and go to it. Otherwise, I kept myself to myself. Mostly.

Darcy walked up to me and tried to hug me by way of apology, but I pushed her away.

"What is your problem, Marnie?" she demanded.

"She's already dealing with being the new student here," I said. "And we don't know what her sexual orientation is. And then you have to go and say something like that while she is naked, in the shower, with a bunch of women she doesn't know. How do you think that makes her feel, dumbass?"

"You're just worried she won't be interested in girls," Darcy said. "Or in you, specifically."

I looked at her for a moment and said, "You know, Darcy, it's a good thing you are physically such a wonderful pleasure to make love with. Tall, blonde, green eyes, knockout figure. It almost, but not quite, makes up for your lack of any shred of any human kindness."

"Fuck you, bitch!" she said.

"Not until you apologize to her."

"Oh, fuck off!"

"I will. And not with you."

Darcy stormed out of the shower. One by one, all of the other girls finished their shower and left, leaving only me and the new girl. I was giving her privacy by resolutely facing the wall on my side of the shower. I had much to think about with planning for the Team's upcoming road games. So I didn't see or hear her walk right up behind me.

"Do you?" she asked.

I jumped because the voice was right behind me. I spun around to find the new girl standing very close to me, looking very angry.

"I'm sorry?" I said, because I didn't know what she was referring to.

"Do you have a crush on me?" she asked.

"I - yes. But don't worry, it's just me. I swear I won't bother you," I said. "And I'll do my best to keep my idiotic teammates from harassing you. I'm sorry about that."

"You do know lesbianism is wrong, don't you?" she asked me.

"I don't share that opinion in the slightest," I said. "I believe when you find love, with a man, or a woman, you embrace it, celebrate it, live it! In every way, emotionally, physically, sexually, every way you can."

"How do you justify that?"

"I don't. I feel love, or I don't, and that's as far as I care to examine the matter."

She took another step closer. So close, our breasts were almost touching.

"I was taught lesbianism, homosexuality of any kind, was wrong."

"So was I. But as I've gained some experience in the world, I decided that teaching, in particular, is wrong."

"And if you're wrong?" The anger and fury were just boiling off her.

"Then it's between me and God and whoever I'm making love with."

"Whoever?" she said. "You're not just a lesbian?"

"I'm bisexual. Possibly omnisexual, but I haven't found a trans man or woman I'm attracted to yet. But if I do, and if they're amenable to it, I'd make love with them, too."

She tried to slap me! Thank God for fast reflexes that let me catch her hand before it struck my face! Gymnastics had given her some real strength! That slap would have hurt if she had connected. As it was, I blocked the blow, then held on to her wrist.

"There is no need for that," I said. "I'm sorry for how the team has been treating you. I'm sorry you disagree with me on matters of sexual orientation. I'm sorry if my looking at you has upset you. I didn't mean to stare. I understand how you are angry about all of this. But do not try to strike me again."

I continued to hold onto her hand, though she tried to pull it away. Her struggle pushed our two bodies together, and she froze as we made complete frontal contact. I expected her to pull away, but... she didn't.

"Honey," I said, "I'm sorry. But we're going to have to step away from each other. You know I love women, and you are such a beautiful woman, and I'm getting massively turned on!"

Her breathing was growing faster, too, like mine.

"H- how many women have you had sex with?" she asked.

"Oh, goodness, I haven't kept count," I said. "But there have been many."

She started crying, just bawling her eyes out, still in direct contact with me. She put her head on my chest, and I let go of her hand and put my arms around her. And tried to remain calm. Tried to keep my hands from running down her (glorious!) back, to her (GLORIOUS!!!) ass cheeks. I let her cry as I stroked her back and shoulders.

"Baby," I said, "I'm Marnie. What's your name?"

"Zoe," she said.

"Pleased to meet you, Zoe," I said.

So I held her for a bit. I noticed her breath still coming faster, and I was delighting in holding this beautiful woman in my arms, in our naked embrace, the shower still raining down over us. If there's anything nicer than holding a beautiful, naked, wet woman in your arms, I haven't found it yet.

"Zoe," I said, softly, "We have to stop hugging, baby. I don't mean to be crude, but you are getting me all kinds of turned on, here. It's the crush I have on you. Well, it's not just the crush. God, you're so lovely!"

"What if I want you to get turned on?" she asked.

"Zoe? Really? You mean that?"

"I do," she said, her voice barely a whisper. "I'm sorry I tried to hit you. I've had a crush on you, and I don't know what to do about it. It's all so confusing, coming to terms with all of this! I've never made love to a woman before."

"Oh, God, lover," I said, "I know. It was like this for me, too."

"You really think I'm pretty?" she asked.

"Are you kidding? You're gorgeous! How can you even ask that?"

"I've been told, all my life, that I'm not pretty. Too skinny. Too "boyish."

"Who told you that?"

"My mother. My Father, my brother, and my sister. My whole family."

"Well, they're all wrong!"

"Could we go to your place?" she asked. "And... make love?"

"Oh, Hell, YES!" I said. "But we could make love right here if you wanted."

"I know. I've... seen you. And other girls, not just you, making out in here. But I can't! This is just way too public for me! I'm not as brave as you and your friends."

"Understood," I said. "Let's finish up and get out of here!"

We helped each other rinse off, and our hands took a few quick liberties with each other's bodies. I had to make her stop when she rinsed my back, then embraced me from behind and began playing with my nipples. She had to make me stop when I was drying her with a towel, and I fell to my knees and started kissing her belly. But eventually, we finished, and got dressed.

"It's a twenty-minute walk to my house," I said.

"I've got a car. I'll drive us!"

It took five minutes to get to my house. A lovely tiny rental home my parents had got for me. On the drive, I couldn't stop staring at her as I sat in the passenger's seat. In the full light of the Texas afternoon, she was easily one of the most beautiful women I had ever met! While driving, we saw Darcy and a couple of the other girls walking. Surprising me, Zoe honked the horn to make them look at us, and I waved as they all stared, jaws hanging open. That gave Zoe and me a nice little laugh!

We got to my place, walked in the door, my knees already feeling weak, my panties already soaked with my wetness. The instant the door closed and locked, we were all over each other! Zoe may have never made love to a woman before, but let me tell you, she was a world-class kisser!

She broke away from the frantic kissing and said, "This isn't anywhere near as nice with our clothes on."

"Well, we can fix that!" I said. She went to unbutton her blouse, but I said,

"No! We should undress each other. And since this is your first time, you can undress me, first. Deal?"

She answered by reaching forward and pulling my knit shirt off me in one smooth motion. This left me topless. I hadn't put my bra back on because I didn't think I was going to be needing it. Zoe proved me right!

"Marnie, you have the most beautiful breasts!"

Yes, my breasts are a very lovely pair of B-cups, even if I say so myself. Capped with large nipples, with the most enticing sensitivity.

"May I love on them for a bit?" Zoe asked.

"Yes, please!" I said. I thought she would touch and caress them. But no! She leaned in and took one nipple in her mouth, and her hand caressed my other nipple, with some light pinching. Needless to say, my entire body was now shuddering in ecstasy. She played with my breasts for a bit, then pulled away, and said,

"Marnie, I love how your body shivers and reacts!"

"My body is loving what you're doing to it, that's why! But. Back to undressing me. You've only got me half-naked. You can't leave me like this! My leggings are feeling so unaccountably restrictive, and I just can't stand it!"

I was wearing yoga pants, and Zoe had no trouble pulling them down, gliding her hands along my hips and thighs as she removed them, leaving me only in my panties. The panties went next, leaving a trail of my wetness down my legs, showing how turned on I was.

Zoe began caressing my back and ass, kneeling in front of me, and kissing my belly. She was slowly making her way down to my pubic mound when I had to stop her.

"Don't you like me kissing you, here, just above your pussy?" she asked. Staring into my eyes, she slowly leaned forward again and put her lips to the top of my pubic mound, and again, shudders ran through my body.

"I do, yes! But are you sure you want to do that, now? You don't have to hurry. We've got all night, my love."

"I do want to give you oral," Zoe said. "I do! I never thought I'd say that! But you feel so soft and warm. You smell so sweet, and you taste so lovely! I never thought I'd say this, let alone be doing it, and now I want your pussy in my mouth!"

Holding eye contact with me, she again brought her lips to the top of my slit, igniting shudders throughout my body. She held her lips there, and batted her eyelashes at me. Her innocent expression, combined with what she was doing, nearly made me come right then and there! I had to reach out and hold her face away from me!

"Please don't make me stop," Zoe said. You do want me to do this, don't you?" Again with the batting of her lashes!

"Baby, yes! But I want to get you naked, now. If you keep this up, I'll come, and it'll be twenty minutes longer before I get you naked, and I can't wait that long! You do want to get naked, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, please!" she said.

She stood up and came in for a full-frontal hug; our bodies seemed to fit with each other so well! I collected a few breaths, gently pushed her away, and led her by the hand to my bedroom. I ripped off the comforter, blankets, and top sheet and threw them across the room. I turned, and Zoe was already standing close behind me.

"I want you to undress me like you just un-made the bed," she said.

"I don't want to tear your clothes!"

"If you don't, I will. And I'd much rather have you do it. Please?"

"Ok," I said, and as carefully, yet gently as possible, I had her naked in no time. I grabbed her shoulders, pulled her to me, spun us so her back was to the bed, and threw us on the bed, me landing on top of her, straddling her.

"But now," I said, "We will take things a bit more slowly. I want this to be good for you."

She cupped my face in her hands, and said, "Oh, Marnie. It is good. You make it good."

I held her arms back behind her head, and showered her neck and chest with kisses. She writhed under me, and her breath caught in a series of spasms as I took one of her luscious nipples into my mouth, sucking and tonguing it, as I gently caressed her other nipple with the lightest possible touch I could manage.

"M- Marnie... Marnie?"

I stopped, lifted my head to look into her eyes, and she asked me,

"Do you know how a woman will lie on top of another woman, in the missionary position, and hump each other?"

"Oh, Yes, love," I said. "We call it tribbing. Which is short for another longer word, but it means "friction."

"Can we do that? Will you spread my legs and mount me like a man?"

"Oh, my darling love," I said, "I would like nothing better!" Saying that, I pulled off her, took her legs by her ankles, and lifted them together, pointing to the ceiling. Then I slowly spread her legs apart, opening her body to me. A groan escaped her lips, followed by more spasming breaths.

"Oh, I liked that," she said. "I think you made me come a little."

"Oh, God, Zoe," I said, tears in my eyes at the sight of her naked body on my bed, waiting for me to fall on top of her, "You are so beautiful!" And with that, I let myself fall on top of her, holding her arms back again as I proceeded to hump our slits together. As our clits came in contact, it was literally like fireworks exploding in both of our souls.

I brought her to orgasm pretty quickly; we were both so turned on. As her body quaked and shivered, her cries filling my little bedroom with the sound of her joy, I also experienced a fast, massive, blinding orgasm intermixed with my own cries of joy and pleasure.

Afterwards, we lay like that, me on top of her, her legs loosely wrapped around my waist, as we fought to get our breathing back under control.

She started to cry. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Marnie, I never knew it could be like this. I never had anything like this with any man I've been with. I never knew. I was lied to. My whole life, I was lied to!"

"Shh. It's all right now. You've got your whole life ahead of you, and now you know: you can have this as a part of your life, too. Isn't that wonderful?"

I rolled off her so she could breathe more easily. We rolled into a spooning cuddle, me behind her. I stroked her hair, kissed her back, neck, and shoulders, and we both lay like that for a while in the afterglow.

It was such a lovely warm moment, and we were both drifting off to sleep when there was a sudden hammering on my door. We jumped out of bed, and Zoe began searching for her clothes. I ran to the door, looked through the peephole, and saw it was Darcy. She began pounding on the door again.

"I know you two are in there!" She yelled, to be heard through the door. "Let me in, now!"

"That's Darcy, right?" Zoe said. "Do I have to go now?"

"You most certainly do not!" I said.

Darcy yelled again, "Come on, you guys! I'm sorry I teased y'all!"

"Y'all?" Zoe said.

"She's from Texas," I said. "Look, I'm going to let her in. I'm not going to bother getting dressed."

"Wait!" Zoe said. "What she said in the showers? That you had a crush on me. Is that true?"

"Yes."

"Then let her in. Then come back to the bed, lie down, and let me go down on your pussy. I want her to see us."

"Oh, my!" I said.

"Guys!" Darcy was still yelling. "I mean it! I'm sorry! I was just being a bitch! Please! Let me in!"

I opened the door, and she immediately tried to sweep me up in a hug, but I held her away at arm's length. "We can talk when Zoe and I are finished with each other," I said. "You can watch. You can get naked and masturbate, even, if you like. But you are not allowed to interfere. If you do, I'll ask you to leave."

"Ok," she said, meekly.

"Sit in the chair over here. That'll give you a good view."

"A view of what?" she asked.

Zoe said, "A view of me eating my first pussy."

"Oh, my," Darcy said. She immediately removed her clothes and gave Zoe and me a lovely stretch of her body.

"Golly!" Zoe said. "You are lovely."

"Thank you," Darcy said. "So are you. Are you sure I can't come and join you two?"

"Sit!" I ordered, and she immediately sat down. "And not another word until we are finished. You can respond by leaving if you don't like it, or stay by saying, "Yes, Marnie.""

"Yes, Marnie," she said, head lowered, puppy dog eyes.

Zoe led me to my bed, laying me down on my back, my legs hanging over the edge of the bed. She kneeled between my legs, gave me some lovely full-body-length caresses before lifting my legs, and brought her mouth to my slit.

I was in such Heavenly bliss as her tongue and lips worked up and down the length of my slit, suckling my labia and clit, teasing at the entrance of my vagina. My back was arching, and I was moaning and groaning like crazy as she took her first taste of another woman. I could tell she was enjoying the experience, too. Her hands continued to roam over my body as she devoured my pussy, adding their exquisite sensation to my body.

I luxuriated in the spasms she inspired in my body for several minutes. Then, she took two fingers, put them inside me, and found my G-spot. With that additional ecstasy, I came quickly. And as I was crying out in joy, I heard Darcy cry out as well. She had been masturbating as she watched us, and I guess the sight of us inspired an orgasm within her as well.

After a while, Zoe and I lying on my bed in each other's arms, we heard Darcy say,

"You guys? Can I come over with you now? Please?"

"You can," I said. "But first, you must atone to Zoe for your earlier misbehavior in the shower."

"I must?" Darcy asked.

"Oh, yes," Zoe said. "You know, where I come from in Texas, we don't abide by such rudeness. But you may make amends."

"What do I have to do?" Darcy asked.

I said, "You have to make Zoe come just like she made me just now. You have to eat her pussy."

A tear fell from Darcy's eye as she said, "Oh, sweetie! I was afraid you would never ask!"

12