The Ankle Brace

Story Info
Paraplegic and Devotee who share a fetish for braces.
2.5k words
4.5
12.5k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugme
Hugme
34 Followers

The black leather ankle brace was his favorite brace for her. He really loved all her braces when she wore them for him or when he made her wear them for his pleasure.

They had found each other in the depths of the world wide web. With their like-minded interests it was just a matter of time when they would cross paths. And eventually they did cross paths and they connected over their interests.

And they started playing with each other when they connected in the chat. They would write messages back and forth and eventually their messages turned from every day chit chat to what they liked. They both were fond of orthopedic braces and wearing them for recreational fun and erotic pleasure.

He loved all her pictures. In those pictures she wore her braces and she looked beautiful in them. One of them was the back brace that fit snug over her torso, only leaving her breasts exposed for everyone to see. Other than that, holding her rigidly encased, not much wiggle room and forcing her to sit upright and in perfect posture. If she would wear her neck brace it was even better, holding her chin up and eyes forward at all times. To him the combination of those two braces was the perfect bondage scenario in which she better keep her eyes on him and sit pretty for him at the same time.

They both had a collection of braces acquired over the years and when they could, they enjoyed wearing them. She wore her braces for recreational fun or when he wanted her in them. It never took long for her to feel her arousal get stronger each time she was strapped into her braces and especially if he demanded it.

He had his braces for other reasons. When braces used to be for fun and erotic pleasure to him, now they were a necessity. Especially his leg braces, or KAFO"s, were not only for fun but in reality for helping him with his legs, which nowadays had a life of their own. Dealing with spasms on a regular basis he needed his braces to keep his legs in check at times or assist him when he tried to stand up to keep his leg muscles from atrophying all the way and keep the blood flowing.

It was a necessity because he was paraplegic and in a wheelchair 24/7 now.

It was almost funny that he always had enjoyed braces and disabled girls before his accident and that now he was actually in a wheelchair himself.

That was one other reason he had caught her eyes on the website. The pictures of him in the wheelchair had definitely been getting her attention very quickly. Combining the fact of his being paraplegic and his love for all things braces and casts was like winning the lottery for her.

Her love for braces and she being a devotee for paraplegic guys was really the same for him. There was an age difference but it didn't really matter when they connected over their interests and played with each other diving into their fantasies.

Now he was sitting there in his wheelchair in the hotel room he had booked for a week. They had finally met up on her side of the country.

She was in the bathroom and he glanced over at the braces that were scattered in the corner of the room. She had lugged her stash over to his hotel room and they had been playing as much as they could cram into a week of erotic pleasure, picking braces for each other to wear while on outings and barely being able to contain how hot they were for each other by the end of the day.

She wanted him in his back brace, the one he still had from when he first had his accident and had to wear throughout rehab. She loved seeing it on him and that day she wanted him to be in it all day when they would go on a road trip to a touristy place.

But he also had picked the brace he wanted her in for the day and it was the black leather ankle brace. He had only seen it in pictures when they had chatted. Now he held it in his hands and let his fingers run over its smooth surface, the black leather still like new and the rigidness of the brace really like a cast.

She came out of the bathroom and she looked beautiful. Her mature body was attractive and had curves just in the right places, with a nicely shaped ass and perfectly sized tits. She wore a summer romper showing her naked legs and feet. He wanted her to be in the ankle brace all day and he wanted to see it all day. That's why she wore clothing that would keep her feet and legs exposed.

She stood in the door frame, looking at him right there in his wheelchair and she just smiled. Her long red hair was braided to the side and she wore those sexy glasses of hers, framing her beautiful green eyes just right. The romper she wore was of a dark green color making her hair shine even more red in contrast.

She just stood there and gazed at him. He was the whole package, dark eyes and dark hair, a nicely toned upper body with strong arms and shoulders. In contrast his legs were lifless and weak inside the somewhat loose fitting jeans, his feet silent and still in his worn out sneakers placed on the single foot rest of his slick wheelchair.

Now he sat there in his wheelchair in his jeans and a T-Shirt, his back brace over the T-Shirt. She wanted him in it and even though he didn't know if he could pull it off all day he would have to see how long he could go with it strapped around his torso. He smiled and held up the ankle brace showing it to her.

She asked with a smile, "That's your choice for today?"

He nodded, his smile now turning into a mischievous grin, "Yep, that's it."

He knocked onto his back brace, "You want me in this, you're going to be in this."

She now smiled and tilted her head sideways, letting her braid fall over her shoulder, "You're so fucking hot in that back brace and in your chair."

He shrugged his shoulders but he definitely liked hearing her say those things.

He looked at the ankle brace in his hand and then back to her, "You're going to come over here or what?"

She stayed put and smiled, "Nah, I just want to lust over you from a distance a little longer."

He leaned back in his chair, feeling the brace on his body in the places he still had sensation. It was a rigid back brace, in the back it had the option of tightening or loosening it like an orthopedic corset. She had helped him into it earlier and had made it just tight enough where he could feel the constrictive hug of the brace and making him fully aware of those parts of his upper body.

He felt the ankle brace in his hands and how the leather got warm under his fingers. He couldn't wait to strap it onto her foot and see her in it all day. She would be limping slightly and he couldn't wait to watch her walk with it on.

He waited and looked over at her again.

She took a deep breath and grinned, "So fucking hot."

He smiled and ordered, "You need to get over here now."

She finally came over to him and he spun his wheelchair, "Sit on the bed in front of me!"

She did just that and sat down on the bed and looked at him shyly from under her bangs.

"Give me your foot. Put it in my lap!"

She slowly moved her naked foot up into his lap, right into his crotch, feeling his jeans on her sole.

He glanced at her and his dark eyes flickered when he said, "So I want you in this all day."

She then moved her foot up to his back brace and ran her toes with the painted toe nails over the rigid shell of the brace, "And I want you in this."

He replied, "We will see."

Now he pushed her foot down into his lap again and he loosened the strings on the ankle brace to be able to slide her foot into. His fingers were a bit sweaty at having held the brace in his hands for a while. His breathing came a bit faster as he let his hand run over the bridge of her perfect foot with her long toes and the bones in her foot showing under the skin.

A thin sock was on the bed next to her and she handed the sock to him, "Probably better to have this under it."

He pressed his lips together and glanced at her again, just nodding. A sock would be better under the brace so it wouldn't rub her skin raw throughout the day.

He uncrumpled the sock in his hand and now focused on sliding the grey sock over her beautiful foot. He loved to see her feet naked and he had tasted each one of her toes the night before but now he knew it was more practical to cover her foot up before he would strap the ankle brace over it for the remainder of the day.

Her naked foot disappeared into the sock and he smiled up at her again, "There, all good."

She nodded and tilted her head smiling at him. She heard the back brace on him as he shifted in his wheelchair. He looked very hot sitting there in his back brace in his wheelchair and handling her foot about to strap the brace on it.

He now slid her foot into the rigid ankle brace. It was still loose, but in his lap now he pulled the strings and the brace tightened around her foot and ankle with her toes sticking out, unfortunately under the sock but he imagined how they looked and he also remembered how perfect they had been in his mouth. His breathing came quicker as he was fully focused on tightening the brace on her foot. Her foot was now rendered immobile and held rigid in this small but strong orthopedic device.

He scanned her foot as his hands adjusted the strings on the brace and as her foot laid there in his lap he wished he could feel it on his cock. He didn't but he imagined how her foot would be heavy and rigid resting on his cock inside his jeans. He now had pulled the strings and as he looked up he met her eyes on him. She had watched every move and she hadn't missed that his hands were shaking just a bit and that his breaths came quick.

She said softly, "Make sure it's tight on my foot. I don't want it to rub not being tight enough."

He nodded obediently, "Yeah, I know."

He almost felt a bit like she was criticizing him but that made him even more determined to tighten the brace on her foot. He tied one knot, wrapped the extra string around the brace and then tied the final knot finishing the job.

He was breathing quickly and she said softly, "Later when we get back, you have to give my foot extra attention because it will be so difficult to be in this all day."

He nodded like a child and replied, "Sure. I can do that."

Now he looked at her and she smiled, "And you will get all the attention from me and if you can stay in your back brace all day I will be so proud of you and I will be so turned on by the time we get back, you won't know what to do with yourself anymore."

Just as she finished this they both saw his legs spasm slightly and they both just stared at his legs for a moment and with her braced foot she pushed onto his thigh to hold down his leg and keep it from jumping off the foot rest on his wheelchair.

He took a deep breath and she licked her lips when he looked at her.

He let his hands run over her braced ankle, held rigid and tight in its embrace.

It was almost like they didn't want to go anywhere right now but rather stay in the hotel room and enjoy the moments but they had wanted to do some sight seeing and just had to keep each other in check until later on when they would be all over each other.

His hands were sweating and his breath came quickly but she now said, "Are you ready to see me walk in this all day?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

She moved her foot from his lap and now slipped into the tennis shoes she had next to the bed. They were running shoes really but had to make do for the day to keep her ankle exposed for him to see.

He pushed his rims and rolled away from the bed and spun his chair around. He watched her walk across the room to get her purse and he saw the obvious limp in her walking. He himself felt his breath somewhat restricted as his chest hit the rigidness of the back brace when he inhaled.

His legs were jumping slightly and he pushed them down again holding it for a moment until the spasms let off. Maybe later on he could get into his KAFO's to keep his legs in check and for her pleasure, because she loved the leg braces on him so much.

Now they were ready to go and before they walked out she came over to him and leaned down, her red braid falling over as she put her hands on his thighs and looked him in the eyes, "Thanks hot stuff. We will have so much fun and we will be so horny for each other later on."

Again, he nodded without words and with her hand on the side of his face she said with a smile, "We can do this!"

He nodded again and she now let her lips softly touch his and then stood up again. In front of him she walked toward the door and he saw her foot in the brace and the limp in her step and he touched his hand to his back brace once more and took a deep breath before he put his hands to his push rims and rolled his wheelchair toward the door and by her as she held the door and locked and closed it behind them.

To them it would seem very long until they would be back in the room.

But then she would be all over his paralyzed legs and his upper body locked into the back brace while he would let his hands run over her braced ankle until he couldn't take it anymore. They would enjoy each other's imperfect bodies but to them those were perfect bodies of two people who got each other and understood just how the other felt.

Hugme
Hugme
34 Followers